The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
6: going home
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
Shout out... i think?
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Message
Dear Readers
34
35
36
Epilogue
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
OH MY GOSH
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

Apologise/explanation

19.2K 320 223
By Killme_please_

I'm sorry.

It has come to my attention that someone does not like this book, the comment is above, I have erased everything but the message, this message is on chapter 1, if you so desire to verify my claim is true.

I apologize if this Sorry isn't up to standards but I have a few things to say.

1; I am not autistic, but that doesn't mean I hate those that are.

2; I have not edited this at all, because I don't have the time

3; chapter 18 was not forgotten or erased or whatever you believe, I just got the chapter numbers wrong, there shouldn't be any problem otherwise.

4; I do in fact have mental illnesses so this made me really sad, though I'm not looking for pity or any shit like that, I'm just telling you all what you need to know.

And this was in fact my first book I tried to write on this account, well, at least I believe so, I really tried and it was hard because of my irregular updates and shit.

I was not really good when I first started and I had no plan Whatsoever so it was random, I'm sorry if this book displeases you, that is not my intention.

Now, I'm happy that there is many reading this book and I'm thankful for that, so... enjoy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 90 14
Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my sister at the really cute, strike that m...
792 31 9
Y/N wakes up in a small house in the middle of the woods, unable to remember anything about her. She only knows that she's married to her husband, Al...
49.5K 1.7K 49
She lead a rather tragic life. The black sheep of her family due to her lack of affinity for fire. Her affinity was quite the opposite. Water in fac...
3.4K 148 31
From a fulfilled life to a powerful lizard?! Lena(now Lava), whom accepted an early death, is now fated to live the longest! After losing her mother...