TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

Af TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... Mere

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 43: Hurt,

3.3K 46 57
Af TallestOfThemAll

Imagine: You and Louis announced that the two of you are official- sharing your relationship with the whole school.
You were worried about what everyone's reaction would be... and rightly so, because a certain blonde-haired hothead who just happens to be Louis' best friend.. is not at all pleased.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• "well?" Louis nervously inquired into the silence, his arm tightening it's grip around your shoulders. You bite your lip as anxiety rattled through you, biting your confidence and causing you to slightly tremble.
Everyone stared, shocked at the news they had been given. They honestly couldn't believe Louis was fortunate enough to have a relationship!
• Aasim suddenly lets out a loud miserable sigh, "here's your 10 bucks.." he handed over an old note to Willy who jumped with joy,
"I told ya they'd hit it off!" He whispered back to Aasim, though, very loudly. All eyes peered at them- "Ugh are you kidding me?" Violet spoke up with her face scrunched up in disgust.

• "how'd you even manage to find money??" She continued with an annoyed groan.
Aasim tiredly looked back at her, "the old headmasters office... I found a secret stash. Pfft the bastard was dumb enough to leave the safes combination written down in one of his draws." He explained.
Violet arched a brow, finding it odd.

Meanwhile, Willy was staring at his prized note happily, "man, it's been years since I've seen one of these!" He gasped.
• "you're all idiots. A bunch of idiots." Marlon half-yelled, standing up and balling up his fists angrily.
"Can't you see a problem here?" The Blonde pointed to you and Louis- you flinch and hang your head.

of course. Of course Marlon would make a scene of this! He's hated me from the word go... why can't he leave me be?
Louis noticed your tensed up body, his hand resting on your arm rubbing in circular movements to help ease your nerves.
• "you're blind" Marlon said, turning back to everyone with a glare. You watch as he storms off in a fury- he whistled for Rosie to follow, and she did with a small whimper. Her eyes scanning you for a second before obeying Marlon.

"Dude seriously, fuck him." Mitch spat, scowling in the direction of where the blonde disappeared off to. "Such a drama queen! Sobbing over the fact you two are dating. So what? How does it effect you." Mitch shook his head. You stared in awe, taken aback that he wasn't taking Marlon's side on this... it was nice to know he isn't as heartless as everyone else disputes him to be.
• "and that 10 bucks is mine again" Aasim chirped happily, snatching the note from Willy's hands effortlessly. "Hey! Give it back, I won it fair and square!!" Willy hissed.

• Aasim simply held the note above his head so that there was no way Willy could grab it back.
"Did you forget? I get to keep the money if I predict right. And I predicted Marlon would rage and storm off!" Aasim raised his voice over Willy's insults shot at him.
The younger boy grunting, "you're a DICK!!" Before running away furiously.
• "okay that's fucked up. Give it back to him. Now." Mitch stood up from his chair, giving Aasim a clear warning.
"But-

"Aasim! For gods sake, just hand over the money. No takebacks" Violet cut Aasim of Before he could complain further.
"Violet not you too. You're honestly on his side about this?" He huffed.
"Mitch makes bombs and you're seriously defying him?" Violet shot back. Aasim's eyes widening as Mitch took a step closer, "that's right buddy. Now hand that to me and I'll refrain from shoving one of my most explosive bombs down your throat." Mitch began to smile like a maniac while Aasim shakily paused before forcing the money into Mitch's palm.
• "good boy"
Aasim glared at the teasing words and hurried off away.

You shivered, definitely not wanting to get on the bad side of Mitch.
• Solution to not pissing him off?
- don't mess with his bombs
- don't mess with Willy.

• You and Louis still stood there awkwardly, smiling once the few people that were left put their attention back on you.
"Oh, almost forgot. Congrats guys" Mitch halted in his steps to say those words before spinning around to chase after Willy, money in hand.
• "I guess... you two are a cute couple" Violet shrugged, jumping up from sitting on the table. Stretching and giving the two of you with a quick wink- then soon she too was going her own separate way.

Ruby, Omar, Clem and even AJ shared a few words with you- laughing about how angry and stupid Marlon looked earlier.
• "His face was so red!" Ruby howled with cackles, everyone else breaking down into little fits of laughter as well.
"Yea.. he seemed pretty mad" Louis mumbled.
You look up at him sadly, "I'm sorry..." you whisper.
• Louis met your gaze with widened eyes, "what? No! It's not your fault-

"Yes it is.. you know he hates me Lou.. and now he's angry at you and even more angry at me." You cut him off in a desperate tone.
"_____., he doesn't hate you" Louis' voice dimmed sadly. "He just..."
he couldn't find any words.

"Exactly. He hates me for no reason.." you trail off, adverting your gaze to the floor.
You sigh and break free from Louis' grasp- accidentally using more force to do so.
Your boyfriend stared at you aghast.
"Wait!-

"Let her go Louis. Talk it out later once everything's cooled down" you heard Omar sternly say to Louis who was tempted to run after you. His eyebrows furrowing as he watched his girlfriend disappear into the building- a dark cloud hovering and swirling above her.
"Louis, you have to choose your words carefully." Ruby spoke up with a disapproving frown.
"I-I did!... I.." Louis frantically skimmed trough his thoughts in panic.
Had he been the one who upset his darling??

"Open your eyes. It's quite obvious Marlon has some sort or grudge against her" Ruby huffed, turning away to walk into the building with Omar following behind shaking his head.
Now only Clementine and AJ stood there awkwardly- but not for long..

"Hey.. we'll see you later after you've sorted things out. Good luck" Clem whispered with unease.
AJ reluctantly nodding along.

Louis grimaced at the thought of confronting Marlon. He knew he had to... if other people could see that Marlon was treating _____. differently, then it was up to him to settle the problem.
Why was Marlon acting like that though?

Jealousy?? Pfft yeah right.
Louis thought to himself with dismissal.
Welp.. it was time for him to have a nice chat with his best friend...

•••

Why..? Why did this have to turn this way..
You exactly told Louis that revealing your relationship would be a bad idea. But of course.. he was stubborn and coaxed you to agree. You complied to tell everyone and you realise that was a mistake.
God! Louis being such a charmer. You could never say 'no' too many times to him...

Everyone else seemed to be fine with the thought of you two dating. Sure, they were shocked and couldn't give an immediate response to the topic.. but they still warmed up to it and were genuinely happy for the both of you. Mitch also didn't have a problem with it, and he's supposed to be the coldest guy here! But Marlon? Oh no, no.. NO! He would never be okay with the thought of you merely being close to Louis by even 2 inches.
Was he overly jealous? Or just extremely possessive?? Maybe both. Or something more...
You couldn't really tell when he was yelling at your face and constantly shaming you.

You let out a shaky sigh, combing a trembling hand through your now messy locks of hair. How long had you been pacing in this dark hallway? Your mind kept on spinning with insults directed straight to you. You couldn't help but feel worthless...
Why does Marlon hate me so much??
You'll probably never get an answer to that question. A question that has haunted you since your fair share of horrible memories Marlon had created for you to dwell on.

And the worst of it all? Louis was too mindless to see the real problem going on all this time...
He'd always praise Marlon and look up to him in a way. He would never even come close to thinking his best friend could be so ruthless to his dear darling. He wouldn't comprehend the physics and possibilities of Marlon simply despising you.
You'd try to open his eyes to the reality of the situation at hand.. but he'd always shake off the slight pinch of hesitation and his doubt. Opening up about your problems and your worries, always got Louis to not take you seriously if Marlon was to be in the discussion. After that Blonde would once again have a go at you, you'd complain and desperately sob in Louis' arms, your boyfriend murmuring words of poison... your kryptonite:

'he didn't mean it'

'He's just stressed today.'

         'He doesn't hate you..'

Lies. Those were all lies that Louis unknowingly fed to you.
Especially the last one- how could anyone be so high up in the clouds to not see the issue?
You're sure everyone else sees it. So why doesn't Louis?? Is it because Marlon is his best friend of so many years..? Would Louis actually put Marlon before you? You are starting to believe that theory to be true.
Then what are you..? chopped liver!? You understand that they're close friends with a bond of a sibling, but you are Louis' damn girlfriend!! Shouldn't you get some appreciation? Some recognition instead of being trashed. Shouldn't Louis listen to you and realise that his best friend isn't as perfect and harmless as he seems... that his 'buddy' is literally Satan himself towards you.

It doesn't make sense that Marlon is put first over your well-being. It really does infuriate you. But it mostly makes you... sad, as well. The main part of your emotions is plain sadness, and hurt- all the while you felt useless, weak and afraid.

I—

"Hey." A voice chilled in the air behind you abruptly; forcing you to wrench your way out of your terrible thoughts.
The hairs on the back of your neck began to stand on end...
"Hey.. I'm talking to you." the voice called again.
They were talking to you?

Why did this feel wrong..? Why did you feel strangely uncomfortable right now...

That voice didn't sound so friendly.. it was tainted with malice and obvious pent up anger.
"Y-Yes?" You stutter, spinning on your heel so that you no longer had your back turned.
You felt stupid for stuttering.. why on earth were you so nervous right now?

Your eyes strain in the darkness, the moonlight shining dimly through a boarded up window.
Tall.. confident stature, Blue eyes that seem to glow??
Wait...
Your eyes that had finally adjusted to the lack of light had bulged out of your head at the sight in front of you. "Marlon..?" You thank yourself for not stuttering this time.
He takes a step closer, intimating you greatly.
You feel your heart rate fasten, "I-I..." your legs prepare to spring your body in the opposite direction- however, Marlon had quickly caught on your intentions and had forcibly snapped forward now with an iron grip latched onto your arm. His fingers digging in your skin painfully.
"No use running little mouse." He growled.

You gasp and struggle in his grasp desperately.
"Hey! L-let of m-me" you hiss through gritted teeth, fear and anger taking control.
Marlon scoffed at your failed attempt at being imitating- "we're just gonna have a little talk" he dragged you along behind him and into a spare room. He practically chucks you away from the door as he makes sure it's locked.
"F-fuck you-

"Listen here, you're gonna do what I say.. got it?" Marlon cut you off with a glare, walking away from the wedged shut door.
You immediately began to back up.

"Got it!?" The Blonde raised his voice impatiently. You squeak and wince at his tone, quickly nodding so that he's pleased.
"Good." He watched you tremble with amusement and delight.
"Now.. how about we start off with-

"Is this about Louis and I's relationship?" You bravely interrupt him, barely holding yourself together.
You watch in absolute fear as Marlon's facial expression darkens even more so than before, his fists clenching tight. "Hah.. you aren't as dumb as you look" he sneered with sarcasm.
"No.. you don't have a relationship with him anymore. Get that disgusting thought out of that pretty small head of yours." He smirked as more of your confidence chipped away.

"You're not worthy enough to call yourself his girlfriend." He prodded at you.
You felt deflated, your face falling even more at his harsh and stabbing words. "And why not? Why am I not allowed to be with him??" You speak up weakly, tears ready to fall.
Argh! I can't let him see me cry...
You scold yourself frustratedly.

"It's obvious you're not good enough. You'll only break his heart..." Marlon sighed with furrowed eyebrows. "Trust me. I'm doing what's best for him. I'm protecting him"

"By not letting him be happy with someone? How is that protecting him!?" You almost yell with frustration.
"You're trying to twist it around onto me, but it won't work. You see.. I'm protecting him by having you away from him. He can be with anyone else for all I care- but with you?"

Marlon paused to see your horrified expression. "Fuck no." He spat.
"I don't trust you. You are a book that has a lock clamped on it.. and there is no key to open and reveal what lies on those pages."
You stay silent, feeling more emotions than one wash over you all at once.
"You will stay away from him. And as his best friend, this is your final warning."
Marlon finished with a huff, turning to walk away. You immediately lift up your head-
"Marlon.. please don't do this..." you whisper, some tears freely sliding down your cheeks.

"Don't you ever learn? I gave you one last warning.. don't make this uglier for yourself" Marlon glared back at you.
"You c-can't... do this" You almost break down completely. Your knees wobbled, ready to buckle and almost unable to support your weight.
"Oh I can. Louis will be better off without you." Marlon leaned down to your height. "And if you go running to him and dob on me? Guess whose story he'd believe..."
You couldn't respond to that.
"That's right. He wouldn't choose you over me" Marlon laughed.

He's right...
he's damn right.

Unless—

Your shoulders slump. "Is that what you like to tell yourself?" You force through your lips.
Marlon immediately taken back by your sudden response, his glare burning straight at you soon after the shock was worn off. "Excuse me?" He challenged. Even though he had already heard what you said loud and clear.. he obviously wanted to see if you had enough nerve to repeat that phrase that had succeeded with catching his full attention and fuming anger once again.

"You heard me." You snap your gaze back up to his icy one. You make sure to watch intently as he removes his arms from being folded, "oh I did. But I just wanna know who you think you are." Marlon takes a step closer to you.
Your breath hitching only for a second, "I'm Louis' girlfriend whether you like it or not!!" You yell in his face, your hands bawled up tightly. However... your confidence quickly drained as you suddenly felt a large burning sensation across your cheek.
The vision from your eyes blacking out for a second from the impact. Dots momentarily filling your vision.

You gasp with a choked sob. Tears that now fell uncontrollably stung your painful, throbbing cheek.
One of your hands reach up to cover the area, the skin there already starting to swell up a bit. "Learn to watch your mouth. Otherwise next time.. I won't be so easy on you" Marlon shoved you away from him, you almost losing your balance in the process. You thankfully caught yourself before tumbling to the floor.
And just like that... he had vanished through the door, making sure to shut it behind himself. Now leaving you in complete and utter despair.

"He slapped me..." You shakily whisper to yourself in a great amount of disbelief.
You couldn't feel one side of your face... the horrible pain still very much present. It stung like hell! You have no choice but to admit,
Marlon really got you good..

•••

It had been a few hours since your brutal fight with Marlon.. your cheek had finally settled down. It was still a bit swollen but only hurt when you moved your face. Bruising was definitely there.. a reminder that, that bastard had laid his hand on you. You had checked your arm and surely enough there was also some bruising there.
You sigh defeatedly.
What do you do now?
Cover everything up as a clumsy mistake...?
You wouldn't be able to tell the truth, no one would believe you and there is no proof it was Marlon who did this to you.

Louis would officially hate you for "falsely" accusing his best friend responsible of such a monstrous act upon you.

You sigh sadly, huddling your legs closer to your chest as you try to block out the laughter echoing from outside. It appeared to be dinner time- everyone talking around the bonfire happily. Whilst you? Unfortunately had to stay hidden in your room. Stuck having to endure your terrible negative thoughts.
You honestly were afraid to go near Marlon..
and you most definitely didn't want anyone to see your bruises. You aren't good at lying.. and besides, who is gonna believe that a decent sized bruise across your face was caused from a clumsy tumble?
And how would you get little bruises on your arm by accident??
Exactly.

So whatever story you could possibly come up with to cover the truth- it simply wouldn't add up and make sense.

"How about a card game Louis? That'll cheer you up." You instantly freeze, hearing Marlon's chilling voice offer to the said person you are forbidden to have a relationship with.
"Come on! Why aren't you joking around like usual?" Marlon prodded again.

You squeezed your eyes shut and began to rock back and forth.
"Have you seen...

You jump to attention again, only catching a few words of Louis' sentence.
Have you seen?
What was he asking..??
"No, I haven't. But I'm sure she's fine" Marlon said in a dismissive way, Obviously not caring for the matter.
Was he talking about you?...
He must be.. who else.

"Anyway, lets play a game shall we?" Marlon pushes on to the topic on games again. He was desperately trying to get Louis' mind off someone.. off you, in particular.

"Nah. I'm not feeling it tonight" Louis responded quickly. Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion- why had he passed up the offer to play his favourite game? He also strangely enough didn't sound like the same joyful Louis that you had grown to love.
You could only imagine everyone else also being immensely confused at Louis' odd behaviour.
"Did you just see that?" A voice piped aghast.

"Yea.. where did Louis go?" Another voice rang.

"Louis, hey! Wait up" you faintly hear Marlon yell, obviously chasing the said male.
You tense up but flinch once feeling your bruise throb in agony, "fuck you Marlon." You growl shakily.

•••
Louis' POV:

"Louis, wait up!" I hear Marlon yell, his footsteps quickly trailing after me.
Can people leave me alone right now?
I really wasn't in a good mood at the moment...
"What is it?" I twirl around to meet his gaze.
"I lied back there... I did see ____." Marlon slowly said. It was as if he was unsure of his own words... choosing carefully of what to say.
My attention was fully onto him once hearing my darlings name.
"You did?" A twinge of annoyance was in my tone- I was hurt that Marlon would lie to me.. especially about _____.'s whereabouts.

"Yea.. I didn't wanna tell you because I know it'd break you to know the truth." Marlon takes a step closer, his tone hushing,
"The truth? What..?" I raise a brow confusedly.
I watch as Marlon quickly looks around us before leaning in, "that your girlfriend is a cheater." His expression filled with sorrow.
I felt my heart stop, my breath held in. The world around me crashing down...
"W-What? How do you know for sure??" If Marlon doesn't have any proof.. then she didn't cheat right?...

"Because I saw that bitch kissing Mitch!" He exclaimed in a whisper.
"They would have started ripping each other's clothes off if it weren't for me stopping them." Marlon threw his hands in the air.
My eyes widened,
Did she really?

....

Darling.. w-why..?

"You saw how Mitch was comforting earlier! He was being all nice and stuff. Now she's throwing herself at him" Marlon raised his voice.
Tears welled up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I'd look pathetic..
"I-I.." no words could form out of my mouth. Shock, despair, anger and betrayal were all the emotions that I felt right now- it was overwhelming.
"Don't call her a bitch." I hang my head.
"There must be a reason why she did this-

"Louis are you being serious? She fuckin' cheated on you and you're STILL defending her!?" Marlon yelled in my face. "She deserves everything that comes her way"

"Shut up. She doesn't do things without a reason! Maybe s-she..." I couldn't finish the sentence.
What was her reason for this? For kissing someone else than me..
"Face it! She never cared about you. I warned you about her, but did you listen? No!!" Marlon said with exasperation. "She didn't love you Louis."
...
That struck a nerve. I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my fists- "why ____.? Why have you done this to me..??" I barely breath out. My whole body shaking with immense anger and anxiety.
"A-after all we've been through... what the fuck ____.?!" I couldn't calm down. My breathing was rapid.

"Hey.." Marlon softly hummed, placing a hand on my trembling shoulder.
...
"Go find her and do what you have to do." He gave an assuring smile.
"Break-up with her."

I.. still love her though...

•••
Your POV: 

You don't know how long it's been since everyone had finished their dinner.
It was now extremely quiet...
you could still manage to hear the fire crackle from outside- almost calming you.
Should you go find Louis?
No.. that would be a death wish for sure.
Marlon had stated clearly that you were to stay clear from him.. you have a bruise to prove how serious he was about that.

"B-bastard." You sneer once imagining the scene again when he had slapped you. It kept replaying in your mind... taunting you.
His glare sending shivers down your spine.
You unconsciously lifted one of your hands to your cheek where the bruise remained from the incident with him- a hiss squeezing past your lips once you felt the pain shoot from it as soon as your fingertips grazed over.
The hand falls limp to your side again lazily whilst you let out a loud sigh.

Your furrow your eyebrows deep in thought.
'Will anyone notice my absence?'
Probably not..
You answer your own question.
However, while you pondered endlessly- you failed to hear the footsteps trailing outside your dorm; Stopping with hesitation.
You jump at the sudden sound of knocking on your door, it was loud and impatient.
The person on the other side not giving up nor giving signs that they were ever going to.

"I know you're in there. Open up." The voice belonging to the person demanded through the door. The knocking increasing pressure.
"W-who is it?" You timidly call out, your voice a bit hoarse.
The knocks came to an abrupt stop, "Louis."

Shit.
Why's he here??

'Marlon is about to kill me—

Your thoughts cut short when your handle began to jiggle.
You hold your breath as you weakly stumbled to your feet- your steps being a bit clumsy due to not walking for quite awhile.
"What's up?" You had successfully reached the door, you trying to sound calm and collected.
"Open the door ____." Louis grunted annoyedly.
Jeez.. why's he acting like this?

You hesitate, staring at the door knob intently.
Should I?

You gulp and place your hand on it- unlocking with a click before turning it slowly.
You could hear Louis heavy and sharp breathes through the old wood of the door.
Your mouth opens as you were about to say something, however, Louis was no longer gonna wait— he pushed all his weight on the door, causing you to fall back and almost getting slammed with the door.
You squeak and thankfully catch yourself before falling. Your eyes as wide as saucers by this point.

Louis stood in the doorway. His expression riddled with pure anger.
You immediately start to get flashes of Marlon in your head- your form began to shake as you take steps back.

". . . YOU, CHEAT—

Louis began to scream out but he oddly stopped in his sentence.
You confusedly watch him as his expression switched from fury to concern and worry.
Bipolar much?

"What.. happened to your face?" He now looked sad. It was as if his anger was never there at all...
"_____., Jesus Christ who did that?" Louis shakily said before taking a few steps toward you causing you to cower slightly.
What should I say?

"I.. uh..." you mumble, adverting your gaze from his one that was clouded with tears.
"He's not gonna believe me.." you said to yourself aloud.
Louis once again taking steps closer, "w-what?" He questioned. You didn't react this time.
"Lou.. you'll have to trust me" you plead desperately. I have to tell him the truth.
Fuck you Marlon.
My thoughts chant.
Louis flinched at my words.
Does he no longer have trust in you?

"_____...." he murmured gently. "Just tell me." His tone now a bit colder.
"Well.. I-i was in the hall when Marlon found me and led me to a room. We argued back and forth... and.." you sigh, looking to the ground once more.
"I tried to reason with him but he had.." no matter how much to tried, you just couldn't bring yourself to say that one word: slapped.
You shake as tears spiralled down your cheeks, coating your skin and eventually dripping away.

Louis' eyes widened.
He was stumped on what to do.
Who to believe and what emotion to act out on..

"_____., come with me real quick" he hastily uttered.
You bite your lip nervously, giving a feeble nod,
Your walking was wonky but you still kept up with Louis' fast pace. He was walking outside, each stride of his steps getting more aggressive and powerful with each one he took.
The cold air hitting your face as soon as you left the building- a shiver coursing through you.
"Marlon! Fucking explain yourself." Louis loudly screeched.

You freeze once seeing the said blonde in one of the watch towers. Your eyes locked on Marlon as he snapped his attention to Louis who was practically jogging at this point.
Then Marlon looked at you...
You halt in your tracks with fear.
You felt your cheek throb at the thought of getting slapped by him again..

"Ah, Louis! How'd the break-up go?" Marlon said in a cheery tone, climbing down from the watch tower and approaching Louis with wide arms as if waiting for a hug.
"I can see that's she following you around like a lost puppy. But don't worry, she'll soon get over you" Marlon chuckled.
Louis only scowled even more.

The Blonde quickly looked over to you. A sly smirk resting on his features.

"Break-up?" You question.
What the hell!?
Was he talking about you not being allowed to go near Louis?..
"Marlon you better start talking." Louis sneered, crossing his arms.
Marlon only gave him an innocent look, "what do you mean? Do you want advice on how to get rid of her faster??" He whispered, even though you could hear him quite well no matter how much he tried to prevent so.
Marlon's eyes skimmed over to you for a mere second.

"Wait.. you were going to break up with me?" You ask. Pain evident in your voice.
Marlon had a twinge of amusement on his face, however still keeping his innocent persona well kept. "She's gonna try and get me on her side now. Don't worry I already know the real her.. a heartless woman." The Blonde whispered quietly to your boyfriend, er.. ex boyfriend.
Louis turned to you, his expression still angry- but actually deepening once gazing at you. "did you really think you could get away with kissing someone else? Jeez... why did I believe your fake story of that bruise for a second there.. you probably did that to yourself on purpose." Louis looked at you with pure disgust and hatred. A fire burning to life within his glare.

"What!? I-I haven't kissed anyone!" You frantically splutter out in shock.
Well.. I did...
My cheek kissed Marlon's hand.

You shudder with immense emotion.
"Now she's gonna act like she doesn't know what you're talking about. Trying to play the dumb card" Marlon whispered yet again, edging Louis on even more.
"You're purely despicable." Louis gritted out. His eyes darkening.

It felt as if he had stabbed you in the chest..
Hearing Louis say that to you, and to give you the worst look of them all- it was like he saw you as a piece of filth.. and he probably did.
You don't know why he suddenly hates you though...
All you did today was get smacked by Marlon. A bruise left on your cheek as an aftermath..
Marlon somehow spoke with Louis and now has filled his head with lies-
That asshole blonde thought it was a grand idea to make up some story of you kissing someone. How dare he!

"Alright then... if I kissed someone, then who was it exactly?" You speak up, purposely looking over at Marlon. He stifled uncomfortably under your intense stare. Louis looked over at his best friend with confusion- Marlon oddly was taking WAY longer to get an answer out. It should be simple to answer your question right?
His story was planned out, right??
Unless.. he was not prepared for you to ask who you accusingly 'kissed'.

Pfft! He wasn't near prepared at all!

"Marlon? You said it was Mitch correct??" Louis' tone was now lighter. His eyebrow's raised unsurely.
Marlon gulped before nodding, "yea.. sorry I'm just.. I still can't believe she'd kiss him. I mean, look at the guy! What's he have that you don't?" He spoke with a huff.
You scoff, "so I kissed Mitch huh?" Your voice sounding more confident now.
You now have the upper hand- all you had to do is ask Mitch to tell the real story, prove Marlon is a conniving liar and then you'd be innocent again.

"You should know. You're the one who was trying to get into his pants" Marlon spat with crossed arms.
"Hah.. well. Louis? Have you even asked Mitch's side of the story??" You switch your attention to someone more worth your time.
Louis' face paled, "I... didn't" he stuttered.

You smile triumphantly. "How about you ask him now?" You offer sweetly.
Marlon's jaw immediately dropping, "NO!" He yelled, pulling harshly on Louis' trenchcoat as to prevent him from walking over to the said brunette who was currently walking outside the building.
Louis gave Marlon an annoyed look, "Dude let go of me"

Marlon tightened his hold before pushing Louis away from him.
"Can't you see she's messing with you? She's getting into your head again!" The Blonde began to hyperventilate as Louis waltzed over to you.
"She's not getting in my head Marlon. But it's alway's good to hear everyone's side of the story. _____. kissed Mitch yes? Well, we should include him on this conversation then" Louis announced.
He narrowed his eyes at you for a mere second causing you to shrink a bit.

"He's apart of the issue so we have to him here" Louis quickly added before turning to wave Mitch over.

Marlon inhaled a large breath before he practically let out a war cry as he sprinted towards Louis with high speed.
You gasp, quickly catching onto what Marlon was intending on doing. "Watch out!" You squeak.
However.. Louis didn't react fast enough. Marlon had successfully thumped into him with all his weight, knocking the both of them to the ground. Louis groaned loudly, his best friend basically strangling him.

"Get off him!" You cry out, trying to pull Marlon away. The Blonde immediately, without any hesitation, swung his arm around- hitting your square in the stomach.
You gasp with a wail, the wind being knocked out of you.

Thankfully Mitch had seen and heard this all go down and wasted no time in sprinting over hurriedly. "What the fuck are you doing!?" The brunette yelled over Marlon's chanting:
"I had to do it!"
"You wouldn't understand!!"
"I'm trying to protect you!"

Lie after lie was all that spewed out of that bastards mouth.

"You're fucking crazy!" Mitch screeched as Marlon tried to hit him as well.
"You'll kill Louis!!"
Marlon kept his hands on Louis' throat while he looked at Mitch, "I'm not crazy.. I'm just doing what's right!" His voice cracked.
Mitch shook his head, using all his strength to force the deranged blonde off of Louis.
Louis gasped for air, greedily taking as much as he could.

You mentally cheer Mitch on for being able to shift around such a deadweight like Marlon.
You grunt as you crawl over to Louis who still laid on the floor in shock and pain. You felt sorry for him...

"F-fuck you!" Marlon yelled at the male that had landed a few punches before restraining him. "Heh. That's what I should be saying jackass" Mitch quickly replied with a sharp and pointed tone.
"It'll all be over soon.." you whisper.
Watching as Marlon fell limp- Mitch being able to knock him out cold.
Finally... piece and quiet.

You sigh, checking thoroughly over Louis to check if he was injured anywhere else other than his neck.
Happy that you found he was okay- you walk away from the scene.
Vaguely explaining to Mitch what the situation was that started all this madness and drama.
And he was beyond furious to find out Marlon had lied about the two of you kissing.

You left him to himself after that. He was unstable with anger and was now busy plotting his revenge against Marlon.
You'd opt to help him.. but would it be worth it? Sure, Marlon has managed to hurt you in more ways than one. But he just isn't worth your time at all.
Besides.. retaliation is not always the answer to solutions.
What goes around comes around- the popular saying that 'karma is a bitch' might treat Marlon well to what he rightfully and truely deserves. His punishment with his name engraved on it.

•••

Knocking on your door filled the empty atmosphere. You instantly jolted out of your pressing thoughts; déjà-vu hitting you like a truck, reminding you of earlier when Louis had barged into your room in a mad rush, blinded by Marlon's convincing lies.
"Yes?" You croak out, shocked to hear your own voice so dry.

"... may I come in?" A soft voice murmured.
You felt as ease that there was no aggression this time.
You nod, "sure."
At this point you didn't care who it was that you had just given entry to your room.
The door gently swung open to your relief- you could've sworn it almost fell off its hinges when it slammed from Louis' grand appearance.

You lift your dull eyes from your lap to the exposed doorway.
A sheepish looking Louis standing there.
To your surprise he closed the door behind himself and sat on your bed, he was a bit unsure though.
You smile sadly, as does he.

"Hey.." he greeted. His brown eyes snapping to your eyes- sincerity was all that you could describe that his held.
"Heyy.." you awkwardly prolong the word in an attempt to lift the mood. "I... talked to Mitch. He uh.." Louis paused shakily.
You hold your breath nervously-

"His side of the story is also different..."

You started to sweat.
What if he still thinks I'm a cheater?

"But there is no kissing involved. So.. Marlon lied about you cheating" Louis finished. You let out your breath, "Louis I-

"No. You don't need to say anything. I'm the idiot for believing Marlon's lies in the first place. I made this all worse.. even though I could have just gone to Mitch and get his story from the word go!" Louis interrupted you.
"I just came here and barged in instead of acting out rationally" he blamed himself.

"Louis..." you mumble, fiddling with your hands. He gave you a sad look,
"I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. You didn't deserve that shit" Louis apologised sincerely.
"It's fine—

"No.. it can't be. How I treated you was... messed up." He inhaled sharply, "You didn't do a damn thing! You didn't cheat. You got hit pretty bad though... and here I was hating you for something that wasn't even real."
You sigh, crawling over to Louis and pulling him into a hug. You felt his body tense up- unsure of what to do.
You smile slightly.
"I said it's fine Lou..." you whispered in his ear gently. A shiver twisting up and down Louis' spine unbeknownst to you.

"Don't blame yourself for all this. You had no chance seeing what Marlon was up to... he's a literal mastermind at lying and acting"
You hold Louis a little tighter.
"And plus, he's your best friend... so of course you'd believe his word over mine, it's just the way things work." You suddenly feel Louis' arms snake around you, pulling you even closer.

...

"Is your bruise okay?" Louis whispered, sadness still in the air.
You only snuggle into him as a response.
"Does it hurt??" He asked while drawing circles in your back. You relaxed in his embrace with a small sigh, "not at the moment..." you muffle.
"How's your neck?"
"I barely feel it." He replied dismissively. Not wanting to talk about himself.
After a few more moments of sitting there in each other's arms, You whine in protest as Louis pulls away from your deathhold.

However as he does so, your jacket loosely falls down- now revealing your arms to Louis eyes.
You sat there stunned until you remembered the bruises on your arm, also left behind from Marlon.
You weren't fast enough to fix your jacket- Louis' eyes already locked into your arm.
Worry dreading at his facial expression.
"Is this also... from.." he wasn't able to finish his sentence, though you know what he was meaning. Who he was meaning.

You swallow nervously before stiffly nodding at the question.
"Oh.." Louis tore his gaze away from your arm with tears building up. "He's hurt you so much... and I haven't been able to see that"

You give a reassuring smile. "Louis please.. it's okay. I'm still alive aren't I?" You try to joke. But he wasn't in the mood.
"_____..." Louis sighed breathlessly. "I can't call that... monstrosity, a friend anymore."

Your smile vanishes.
"I'm choosing you."
He smoothed a strand of hair behind your ear.
"B-but Louis, he's your bestfriend I-

"I've just told you. I can't be friends with him anymore... not after all this. It was him that betrayed me" Louis sneered.
"But you? You've never come close to betraying me. You make me happy. Marlon tried to take that happiness away from me."
He lovingly at you.
"So... I'm choosing you. Your story is real. You don't ever lie"

"And..." he halted, staring at you.
You had a look of awe and admiration displayed on your features, your eyes sparkling with joy.
Louis slowly closed the space in between the both of you- his lips softly crashing against yours in a rhythmic motion.
Both in sync.

You pulled away as seconds passed and your lungs screamed for air.

"I love you." He finally finished his sentence, pecking you on the lips.
His arms finding their way around you again and pulling you to his chest securely.
His scent filling your nose and you remain buried in his strong and safe hold.
And there you both stayed, tangled with each other with content smiles resting on your face- all the worries and problems pushed at bay for now.. as the both of you relaxed in the calming presence of one another.

Forgiveness and trust still lingering a little thin, but in the end... it's the love they hold for each other that matters mostly.
"I love you." Louis hummed, holding his girlfriend a little closer so that he's reminded that she's still in his arms.

"In fact... I love you so damn much, that it hurts me."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Thanks for reading!
This was a request from: @BadWolf00953
I hope you enjoyed. :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.9K 429 33
Amidst the unforgiving world of the undead, seeking refuge at Ericson's Boarding School introduces you to Louis, a compassionate and talented musicia...
569K 7.6K 34
Taking requests A/N not all imagines are by me #28 - Zombie
290 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...
111K 3K 16
It's hard to believe that two individuals can fall in love during such difficult times. But even though everything else is dead, the same can't be sa...