Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 68

904 10 1
By ryderlynnfever

I walk out from my bedroom as I heard Logan's voice. I look around and he is yelling at mom and dad about something. Yes I'm in Lima now.

"Hey, hey, no shouting." I said to him and sit him down on the couch.

"He asked for something but every channels are wrong for him and we don't understand what he is talking about." Mom says to me.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask Logan.

"Kom se mari ga." Logan says to me while showing his dance moves like the song.

"Oh. Put the YouTube on and put The Three Bears song." I said to them.

The song start playing from the TV. Logan gets up from the couch and put his hands on his hips dancing following what he sees from the TV while singing.

"kom se ma-ri-ga
han chi-be-i-so
appa gom
omma gom
ae-gi gom
appa gommun dung-dung-hae
omma gommun nal-shi-nae
ae-gi gommun no mu-gwi-yo-wo
eeshuk eeshuk cha-han-da." I'm singing and smile at Logan as he giggles and keeps following the dance moves.

"He is bilingual." Dad chuckles.

"Mike taught him. He said that this is the song he sang when he was kid and Logan likes it." I chuckle. "You guys, when he is here he control all the TVs with YouTube kids." I said to them.

"Logan?" Mike's walks to the upstairs and give Logan warm milk in his sippy cup. "I'm sick listening to this song." Mike sighs.

"You started it and now you've done it. You said that Logan has to know Asian culture as he is half Asian too so.." I raise my eyebrows.

"Again!" Logan says to me as I hold the remote control.

"Ask nicely." I shake my head.

"Again please." Logan says to me.

"You said you want to nap but the middle I fell asleep you awake and ran away." I said while rubbing his head.

"He does that?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah. That's why we put baby gate on the door of his room, our bedroom, and the bathrooms." I nod.

"Ever since he started to crawl, he became so active." Mike says to them.

"By the way, the hospital called again today looking for dr. Chang." I said to Mike.

"I already told the hospital that I took a week off." Mike says to me.

"You mean two weeks?" Mom asks Mike.

"No, only one week." Mike shakes his head.

"But what about the honeymoon?" Mom frowns.

"We decided to not having honeymoon. Mike and I are saving to buy a house so..." I giggle.

"Yeah besides we can't live this baby alone." Mike says and looks at Logan.

"We have honeymoon when Paris was one year old." Mom says to us. "Well, that was our second honeymoon and we took her. So it more like family vacation." Mom grins at us.

"I'm home!" Maddox shouts and walks upstairs. "Dad, I can't go to the music lessons today." Maddox sighs.

"You look pale, you alright?" Mom asks him.

"I'm having headache." Maddox sighs and walks into his room.

Mom gets up and walks to Maddox's room. Logan takes his giraffe stuffed animals and walks into Maddox's room. I turn off the TV and walk following him.

I'm standing by the door and see Logan gives his giraffe stuffed animal to Maddox. "This is for uncle Maddox?" Mom asks Logan.

Logan nods and start singing Three Bears again. I chuckle and shake my head. "Baby, come on. Uncle Maddox is not feeling well to play." I said to Logan.

"I'm going to get you a soup and medicine." Mom says to Maddox and walks out from his room.

"Finally fainted out huh?" I chuckle and sit down on the edge of his bed.

"Not funny. The school is having full week schedule and I had football practice today and this ball hit my head so hard and makes me want to fainted." Maddox says to me.

"Well it's all worth it someday." I said to him.

"There is a new kid at school. He was homeless and everyone start making fun of him. He doesn't have much money to buy lunch so I actually gave him my lunch for two days now." Maddox says.

"So you didn't have lunch for two days?" I asked him.

"I just ate fruits and milk. That's all. He only has a bottle of water. So I bought lunch and give it to him." Maddox says to me.

"Do you want me to tell mom and dad to call a doctor for you?" I ask him.

"No, I'm just need some chocolates." Maddox gets up and open his drawer and take a bar chocolate out.

"Hide it from Logan." I said to him. "At my first year in middle school I broke my arms twice." I said to him.

"How?" Maddox frowns at me.

"You see this scratch? I rode roller blade around the house and bam I fell down off the stairs." I chuckle.

"Oh God. Dad ever told me this story." Maddox laughs.

I chuckle and shake my head. I turn my face and mom walks in bring a tray with a bowl of soup, a glass of water, and some medicine. I get up from the bed and walk out from his room.

It's great to be back home. I know that Mike and I always come home on Christmas, but this one is special because we went home for our wedding. We have wedding in three days and everything all settled up.

We will have a wedding at this beautiful garden in Cleveland. I already had fitting for my wedding dress and tomorrow I will pick it up. All the caterer already booked. Everything is planned in the right time.

I know it's sounds silly when you have wedding at your 22. I even just got legal for drinks. But Mike and I are ready. We already living like old married couple for the past few years and we solved all the problems we had.

Mike is now working in a hospital as a surgeon. He already succeed did surgery to two patients for the past a month. I know it's early for him and he is just mostly become the senior surgeon assistant but he made it.

I'm still handling the coffee shop. I have a project with Artie to do in two weeks. I hope that's going to be a big project for me. Somehow I feel like I lost my future but when I look at Mike, I knew I was in the right path.

~~

"Logan, it's late. The appa gom is going to sleep." I groan and lay my body down on the bed on my stomach.

"Horse riding!" Logan laughs and gets on my back.

"Mike, I'm exhausted." I groan and sigh.

"I'm coming!" Mike shouts from the bathroom. "No, no, sleep." Mike takes Logan off of my back and turn off the lamp.

Logan is scared of the dark room. So when we turn off the lights, he is just going to get to the middle of me and Mike then being quiet. That's why there are stars led lamp in his room so when he sleeps, we turn on that lamp.

"Mike, do you have cold feet?" I ask Mike while rubbing Logan's head.

"To the wedding? No. But to the life we have ahead is yes. Terrified actually. What if I'm not going to be the best husband and father for my little family?"

I turn my face at him and look at him. "Babe, we're like old married couple these past few years. Ever since we lived together, only three of us."

"Yeah I know. I never thought I would live with the love of my life. But don't be surprised if some of my Asian relatives think that we just did the official ceremony tomorrow. Some of them are still close minded. My parents told them that we already married in Asian way before." Mike says to me.

"I want to learn to speak those languages. And honestly, you know what? I knew that song that Logan usually sings mean." I giggle.

"You Google it?" Mike chuckles.

"Well yeah but I know what is daddy or thank you in your Asian language." I giggle.

"Good. You learn so fast." Mike chuckles.

"Mike, do you miss dancing?"

"I do. But I'm happy that I can teach dance for kids. And I'm sure that Logan will have the talent like that." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and keep rubbing Logan's head and put his beloved giraffe in his hug. It's getting closer to the wedding and I don't have any cold feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my sling bag on and my flat shoes on. I walk downstairs and see Mike is playing video games with Maddox in living room.

"I will tell mom that you're not sick." I said to Maddox and walk to the kitchen.

"You tell mom, I will haunt your night." Maddox simply said.

"Where are you going?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Meet your mom at the store and then have lunch and pick up the wedding dress. My mom has emergency meeting that's why this guy can play video games with you." I said to Mike.

I turn my face at Logan as he takes his shoes and sits down on the couch and put his shoes on. "Where are you going?" Mike asks him.

"Go with mommy." Logan says and shows the shoes to Mike.

"You want to take him?" Mike asks me and put his shoes on.

"Take him so he won't disturb us." Maddox simply said. I take a sofa pillow and hit Maddox's head with it. "Ouch!" Maddox groans.

"It's okay, I will take him. He will cry if I leave him especially you two busy with playing video games and Mike, you supposed to be working for manual labour for our wedding decorations." I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm waiting for the guys to come okay." Mike says to me.

"Okay text me if you're going to Cleveland." I said to him and take Logan's hand and take his beloved giraffe stuffed animal.

I walk out from my house and put him on the backseat of my car. After that I get into my car and start drive away to the mall to Mike's mom store and pick her up.

I put the music on and Logan is start singing along. I smile and park my car as I get to the mall. I walk out from the car and pick Logan up and hold him in my arms as he hold the stuffed animal.

I walk into the mall and take the escalator to the second floor where Mike's mom store is. I keep look around and walk to the store while holding Landon.

"Hey." Mrs. Chang smiles at me. "Hold on for a sec okay." Mrs. Chang says and walks to behind the counter.

I smile and sit down on an empty chair. I put Logan on the chair next to me as he looks around. "Want some cake?" I ask him.

"No, ice cream." Logan grins at me.

"No no." I shake my head.

"Please please." Logan says to me.

"You ready? Want to have lunch here or somewhere else?" Mrs. Chang asks me.

"We can have lunch here. Since someone is being fussy wants ice cream." I said to Mrs. Chang and pick Logan up. "Mom has emergency meeting at the store so she can't come."

"That's okay. I thought you're leaving him with Mike." Mrs. Chang says to me and points at Logan.

"His dad is busy playing video games with Maddox at home." I sigh.

"Boys." Mrs. Chang chuckles and shakes her head.

"Appa gom!" Logan says and points to Papa Bear coffee shop.

"Yes that's appa gom." I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"It must be Mike teach him that Three Bears song." Mrs. Chang chuckles.

"Yes. True." I giggle.

"He sang that song everyday when he was little." Mrs. Chang smiles at me.

"Mrs. Chang, there is something I want to talk to you." I said to her.

"What is it?" She turns her face at me.

"I don't think that Mike is actually happy now. I know that he got a job in a hospital and he made to be a surgeon but deep down inside his heart, I know he wants to continue study about dancing." I said to her.

"I know. I think so too. I mean mother's feeling is never wrong right? He did that to please his dad so he can accept Logan. But I will talk to him. Because once when he get married, he isn't my or his dad's responsibility anymore but your family." Mrs. Chang says to me.

"I know that. I will try my best to convince him back to dance school." I smile at her.

"When I give away Mike to you. I know that you can be the best wife for him. I mean, you succeed convince his father to let him enter the dance school at the first time." Mrs. Chang smiles back at me.

"Because Mike changed my whole life too. You know I was hiding behind my dad's back. I'm scared of anything but now I'm living in Los Angeles far from my parents, handling business, raising Logan, and all." I giggle.

"You kids nowadays grow up faster than we used to." Mrs. Chang smiles.

"Excuse me, ma'am. We are from Ohio State University, and we're here for having a little experiment about mom and their kids. Mind to help? There will be little souvenir for your participation." A girl smiles at me.

"Are you in hurry?" I turn my face at Mrs. Chang.

"No, I have plenty of timr, sweetheart." Mrs. Chang smiles at me. "What kind of experiment?" Mrs. Chang asks her.

"First how old is this handsome little guy?" She asks me.

"Oh he is 31 months old." I said to her.

"Oh perfect. What's your name and his name?" She asks me.

"I'm Paris's Schuester and he is Logan Chang." I smile at her.

"Please come in." She said to us and walks lead us into the room. I walk in and look around. "So we already found ten moms with ten kids. The kids will be blindfolded and we will tell them to find their mom by putting the mothers standing in line. We want to prove that mother and kids feeling are 90% connect to each other." She said to me.

"Ah I got it." I nod and put Logan on the ground.

I smile at him and wave at him as other girl give me instructions. They bring the kids to other close room and the moms are standing in line randomly.

A kid walk out. I assume she is in the same age with Logan. She walks slowly and giggling. The moms aren't allowed to let a voice out. But we can let these kids touch us or hug us if it's necessary.

I kneel down and smile as this kid walks towards me. She rubs my face and shakes her head as she keeps walking to find her mom and her mom is at the end of the line.

I turn my face at Mrs. Chang as she is smiling at me and recording this. Logan is the one who walks out from that room with a blindfolded eyes. He start walking to the first woman as that woman kneel down and Logan hugs her.

"That's not mommy!" Logan shakes his head and keeps walking. "Mommy?"

I smile and wipe my tears away as watching Logan shaking his head to those woman whom he rubbed their face or he hugs. Until he walks to me and I kneel down in front of him.

He hugs me really tight and then snuff my face. He rubs all over my face then he nods as he is keeps hugging me and having his arms around my shoulder.

One of those girls take off his blindfolded. "Hi." I smile at him.

"Hi.." Logan giggles.

I wipe my tears away and smile at him. Until the girl take his hand and bring him back to the room. I smile at him and wave at him. He is really my son.

~~

"Daddy? Where is daddy?" I ask Logan while holding him in my arms.

"There!" Logan points to the corner.

"Everyone do what the design pictured or Paris going to kill me." Mike shouts at the others.

"I'm not going to kill you. I don't want to be a single mother anyway." I chuckle.

"Hey you two." Mike smiles at us.

"I play hide and seek!" Logan says to Mike.

"What?" Mike chuckles.

"There was an experiment at the mall, the kids has to be blindfolded to find their mom and he did it. Your mom has the full video of it." I chuckle. "How's everything going?"

"Just like what you wanted." Mike smiles at me.

"I can't wait." I giggle.

"Me either." Mike smiles.

I kneel down and about to put Logan on the ground but he holds me tight and lean his head on my shoulder.

"Sleepy?" I ask him.

Logan just nods. I rub his back and keep holding him. "Come here." Mike says to him and try to take him but Logan is just holding me tightly and groans.

"Yes, mommy's here." I said to him and find a seat to sit down. I look around and the decorations is 90% ready. And I really can't wait.

"Here." Mike hand me a bottle of mineral water.

I take it and sip the water. Logan turns his face at us and take the bottle and sip the water. "Done." Logan gives the bottle back to me.

"I wasn't give this to you." Mike shakes his head.

"I want to go there." Logan gets off of my lap and walks away.

"And he ran away." I simply said and sip the water.

"Wait until he run around and then fall down." Mike simply said. "Have you pick up all the dresses?" Mike asks me.

"Yes. All in dressing room." I nod.

"I can't wait." Mike smiles at me.

"Me too." I smile back at him.

I turn my face and see Logan is falling down. Mike was totally right. I chuckle and get up as Mike is running to him and get him. I can't wait to get married with Mike tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down in front of the vanity mirror as the make up artist and the hairdresser are doing my make up and my hair.

Today is my wedding day. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm almost 24 and I'm marrying my first love and we have a son together even though Logan is not my biological son but he is my son.

"Aww look at you. Just like me twenty five years ago." Mom wipes her tears away.

"Mom, please.. sure you were more beautiful than me." I chuckle.

"Well yes I was." Mom chuckles.

"Here. There mommy." Maddox walks in while holding Logan in his arms.

"What's up?" I turn my face at them.

"He was looking for you." Maddox put Logan on the ground. "Alright, I'm going back to dad." Maddox says to us and walks out from the dressing room.

"What's up, handsome?" I smile at Logan.

"I want my bunny." Logan says to me.

"The bunny is in grandma's house." I said to him.

"Mommy..." Logan pouts.

I get up and walk to him then pick him up. "You already promised mommy and daddy that you won't be fussy today." I said to him and sit down on the dressing chair.

"You have make up on your face." Logan says to me.

"Yes I do and you look so handsome with that suit." I smile at him and snuff his face.

"You look so pretty." Logan grins at me.

"Thank you, sir." I chuckle and get up. I put him on the ground and walk to behind the curtain and dress up with my wedding dress.

Logan walks to me and hide behind the curtain like he is playing hide and seek. I shake my head and smile then walk out from the curtain.

"Logan..." I turn my face around.

"I'm not here." Logan says.

"Hey, is everything ready? The priest is already come." Dad walks in.

"Peekaboo!" Logan suddenly shows up behind the curtain.

"Wow you almost give me heart attack." Dad chuckles at him.

"Yes I'm ready." I smile and put my veil on.

"Sweetie, you are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." Dad smiles at me.

"Thank you." I giggle.

"Burt and everyone is ready." Mom walks in again. "Oh God..."

"Do not start crying again." I chuckle.

"You are more beautiful than I did." Mom smiles at me.

"Thank you." I giggle. "Come on, the wedding is about to start."

I smile and take my flower bouquet. I hold dad's elbow and walk out from the dressing room to the chapel with my parents.

Logan walks down in the aisle while throwing the rose petals down in the aisle. I smile to the guests and turn my face to the altar as Mike is standing there with Mr. Hummel. Yeah he will officiate our wedding since it's better for us since he knows us.

I keep smiling and walk to the altar until I'm standing across Mike. He smiles at me and wipes his tears away from his face.

"Dearly beloved. We gathered here today to join the holy matrimony of these two love birds. There are no people that more lucky than people who find each other and finally getting hitched. I know Mike and Paris since they were in high school. I usually played golf with their fathers and it was like a family. And today we will make those two families become one. Mike, Paris, I want to congratulate you guys for being so brave. Marriage is not about age. You can do it whenever you're ready. And marriage is not only about living in the same house together but it's all about commitment and one life time promises. Now the vows please." Mr. Hummel says to us.

"Mike, for the rest of my life I only fall in love with one person and that's only you. You're my first love and you're going to be my last. I know that our relationship not as smooth as our hair but we made through the hill and shallow. You're not only my lover but also a best friend. Someone who can answer my questions when I'm lost. Someone who I told my secrets. Someone who taught me to be a bigger and wiser person. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so lucky to have you in my life as my prince, my soulmate, and my best friend." I smile at Mike.

"You are the most beautiful, amazing, talented, smartest person I know. Getting married at this age was never in my mind. But when I look at you, my heart saying that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up next to you, I want to listening to your weird questions and answer that, I want to do all those things with you forever. In Asian's tradition, we only live once, die once, and married once. So being with you is going to be my first and last marriage. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for accepting me the way I am. Thank you for supporting me through everything. Thank you for being the best mother for Logan and love him with all of your heart. You are genuinely amazing, Paris. You're my first and my last." Mike smiles back at me.

I smile and wipe my tears away. "Uh okay.." I giggle and wipe my tears away.

"Mike, do you take Paris as your lovely wedded wife?" Mr. Hummel asks Mike.

"I do." Mike smiles at me and put the ring on my finger.

"Paris, do you take Mike as your lovely wedded husband?" Mr. Hummel asks me.

"I really do." I smile and put the ring on his finger.

"Now by the power vested in me. I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Mr. Hummel smiles at us.

Mike and I are smiling at each other and share a kiss as applauding and cheering are filling this place. I never thought that I would be married at this young age but I'm ready as long as it's with Mike.

~~

I'm standing near the food buffet and holding a glass of champagne. I already changed my dress to be the short one so it will make me easier to dance. Meanwhile the one who is busy with dancing is Logan.

I laugh while looking at him dancing. I guess that he is literally have that talent. Of course because his parents are good dancers. I smile and sip my champagne. I turn my face around and see Val is smiling at me wearing a white gown and look so beautiful from the corner. She doesn't even have a pain in her eyes and I'm sure she doesn't feel sick anymore.

I smile back and raise my glass. I promise her that I will take care and love Logan with everything I have. He is my little boy. My son. And someday when he is growing up I will tell him the truth maybe but I will make sure that it won't change anything. Just like what happened between me and my parents and my little brother.

Maddox and I know that we both are adopted. He also know that I was adopted. But we are still loving our parents. We love Mom and Dad equally. We love them with all of our heart because we know they spent everything they have to raise us.

I also love Maddox so much. He was that little kid who stole all my toys when he came and brighter my days. And now he is turning into a handsome teenager that I love. He will always be my little brother.

"Wanna dance?" Maddox asks me.

"Just don't make those stupid moves." I chuckle and put my glass on the table.

"Paris, this is a party. Chills." Maddox rolls his eyes.

I chuckle and walk to the dance floor and start dancing with Maddox. "How come you're almost taller than me?"

"People grow up not grow down." Maddox simply said.

I chuckle and keep dancing with him until the music ends. I smile and applauding then walk to my table and sit down there.

"Mommy..." Logan says to me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

Logan pulls my head closer to him and little bit backing down. I know this. He must be want to whisper at me about something.

"I want to pee." Logan whisper at me.

"Must be much drinking." I smile at him and pick him up.

I hold him in my arms and walk to the nearest restroom. After that I lift him up and help him to wash his hands. I walk out from the restroom while holding his hand as he walks down next to me.

"I want that cupcakes." Logan says to me.

"Chocolate or Vanilla?" I turn my face at him.

"Chocolate!" Logan grins at me.

I take a cupcake and a small plate. "Sit down if you want to eat." I said to him and sit down on my table. "Here." I put Logan sits down next to me.

"Wanna dance?" Mike smiles at me.

"Sure." I smile at him and get up from my seat. "Oh I love this song." I smile at him. "But please don't make your signature moves." I chuckle as I start dancing with Mike.

"And because you mentioned that, now I think about it." Mike chuckles.

"Please no." I chuckle and shake my head. "I'm so happy today."

"Because today is our wedding day." Mike smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"I know this is sound silly and I know you don't believe in ghost kind of thing but I saw Val. Standing on the corner, wearing a beautiful gawn, looked so beautiful, and smiled at me." I said to Mike.

"I know she would come. I actually left a seat for her." Mike says to me.

"You do?"

"Yeah but I didn't tell you because I was scared that you're going to mad at me or become so jealous but now knowing that you didn't jealous, I probably should told you." Mike smiles at me.

"Why should I be jealous? I thank her everyday for letting me taking care and love Logan with all of my heart." I smile back at him.

"And I thank you everyday because of you, he has the best mother in the world." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and keep dancing with him while leaning my head on his chest. The day is finally begin. This is my new family. I really love this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Los Angeles back to my daily routine. I already closed the coffee shop and Mike  probably still in the hospital.

Now I'm just sitting down on my bed with Logan is sitting down in front of me leaning on my chest while watching TV together.

"I'm home!" Mike shouts and walks in. "Oh there you both." Mike smiles at us.

"Daddy?" Logan waves at Mike.

"Hey, buddy." Mike smiles at Logan and walks to the closet. "Oh by the way, the medical checkup result from dr. Frank is already here."

"What does it said?" I turn my face at him.

Mike takes the paper from his bag and sit down next to me on the bed. He read the paper and turn my face at me. "This can't be right." Mike shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"This is a bad news. Do you want to hear it?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Good or bad, I should know." I said to him and holds his hand.

"You can't have a baby." Mike half smiled at me. I half smiled and look down. "Hey.." Mike grabs my body and hugs me.

"Which mean that I can't give you a baby?" I hug him back and sniffles.

"There are thousands ways. We will get through this." Mike rubs my hair.

"Mommy, don't cry." Logan cups my cheeks and hugs me.

"No, mommy is not crying." I shake my head and wipe my tears away.

I turn my face at Mike. He smiles at me and rubs my head. Mike is right. There are thousands ways for us to have baby. Besides we already have Logan.

~~

I'm laying down on the bed while looking at the ceiling. I can't sleep. I'm scared if I'm going to disappoint Mike. I know we are just married and we didn't plan to have baby right away but this result is freaking me out.

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" Mike turns his face at me.

"I can't sleep." I shake my head.

"Paris, stop thinking about that. You're not disappointing me. Look, your parents can't have kids either but they have you and Maddox. We can do other way. Adoption or surrogate, or anything you want to." Mike rubs my head.

"I'm scared you're going to leaving me." I half smiled.

"I won't do that!" Mike frowns at me.

"I watched Asian movie about a woman who can't give a baby to her husband and then her mother in law told her son to divorced her." I sigh.

"Yeah there are some cases about that but my parents aren't like that. And even if they were, I won't leave you. No matter what happens." Mike says to me.

Suddenly the bedroom door is opening. I turn my face and Logan walks in holding his stuffed animal and jump to the bed then laying down in the middle of us.

"How come you brave to come here?" I ask Logan.

"I don't want mommy to cry." Logan hugs me.

"Mommy is not crying." I hug him back.

"See? Even our little boy knows that when his mom is not okay." Mike says to me.

"I'm so sorry, Mike." I sigh and keeps hugging Logan.

"Don't be. We will find other ways." Mike rubs my head.

I smile and turn my face at Logan. He keeps hugging me and fall asleep. I kiss his head and rub his back. Mike hugs him but then he push Mike's away.

Mike and I look at each other and chuckle. This little guy is always playing it cool with his dad but he is super spoiled with me and I love spoiled him.

And about me who can't get pregnant.. I guess Mike is totally right. I raised by two amazing parents and if we want to have more kids, Mike and I can go for adoption or surrogate. I don't know but I guess it's too soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
406K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...
29.3K 1.9K 30
Santana Lopez X Fem OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Honorable Mention Award Winner for Best Santana Book XXXX Madison Casper had never fallen in love. She w...
13.3K 151 35
Do you remember the time when Mike's father had told Mike he can apply to a dance school? The best dance school? Well, that meant Tina had sent Mike'...