Astral difficulties ~YoonMin~

By minamilzuml

Namjoon has a very special gift, he can talk to spirits! So he's not surprised when a young boy comes to him... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 -Yoongi POV-
23
The End

22

9 0 0
By minamilzuml

Namjoon travelled back to Seoul with the other guys. Jeongguk was holding Taehyung's hand while he has his head on his shoulder, seeming asleep. Hoseok, next to them, was quietly staring out of the car window. Namjoon sat next to Jin in the front. "Do you want to talk about what happened today?" Seokjin quietly asked, still focussing on the road. Namjoon sighed and took a look into the mirror, checking the back. "No, maybe later." He whispered the last part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 44 10
Ghosts aren't real, are they? Not to mention desperate Jimin who came back from the dead just to stay with you. However, life just doesn't want to pl...
12.8K 864 32
"๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ." "๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“...
74.9K 6.1K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
2.7K 278 21
Hoseok Jung is a ghost wandering around. He doesn't know how he died. All he remembers that it was recent. He ends up meeting Sola, another spirit bu...