Astral difficulties ~YoonMin~

Por minamilzuml

Namjoon has a very special gift, he can talk to spirits! So he's not surprised when a young boy comes to him... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 -Yoongi POV-
22
23
The End

9

7 1 0
Por minamilzuml

Namjoon's Monday classes were over when he sat down on one of the benches in the school park. Mochi sat next to him, sighing and staring in the distance. "I wish I could socialize more instead of having to stay in your room every day." Namjoon grabbed his phone and pretended to call someone. "Sorry I still haven't fixed it." Mochi turned his head towards him and smiled a little. "It's my own fault I guess, but seriously, who can stay holed up in their room for so long!?" Namjoon laughed at his statement. 'I know someone who can' he thought.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.5K 444 41
You have always heard stories of ghosts that may or may not be the lost loved ones of yours. You've always been a fan of horror movies and books so y...
1.1K 53 29
"Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway." ______ Alternative universe in which Jungkook is an astral projector and Tae...
48 0 11
Namjoon has always been drawn to knowledge. His life purpose is to grasp and comprehend everything and anything around him. Mind connectors have a na...
90.9K 4.7K 25
Seokjin has been alone for most of his life, most people can sense that there is something wrong with him and they wouldn't be wrong. Kim Seokjin has...