Adopted by suga

By hope1299

"You were worth saving."~suga Elijah is 6 years old.he had terrible life.he is mute because of it until one d... More

1.finding him
2.first night
3.shooky
4.cure for writer block
5.cub
6.thunder
7.trouble
8.say my name
9.broken glass
10.i love you
11.hair
12.missing suga
14.cranky
15.hesitate
16.#protect the littest member
17.find shooky now!
18.appa
19.puppy
20.piano
21.drown
22.reading
23.grandparents house
24.yoongi
25.haircut
26.no studio
27.school
28.just a cold
29.jimin house
30.no shooky no appa
31.appa is back
32.not allow
33.nail
34.who is BTS?
35.planning
36.big kid
37.birthday
38.drowning
39.try to help
40.heavy?
41.rash
42.6 years later
43.fight
44.my hair!
45.parents
46.medicine
47.lockdown
48.show yourself!
49.girlfriend
50.the final

13.sick

7.8K 170 12
By hope1299

Suga pov

I was sitting on the couch.

"We just going to put to eat not a fashion show just pick something!"said jungkook.he walked in the living room.he sat next to me.

"Let me guess taehyung?"

"Nope jhope."said jimin.he walked in with Eli.he place eli on his feet.

"Why did I agree to eat at a restaurant?"asked jin while walking in.i heard eli giggling.i looked from my phone.jimin and jungkook was tickling eli.

"His laugh sounds like those babies from tv."said jin.

"No he does not."i rolled eyes.

"Sorry eli."said jungkook.i look over to eli.he was covering his face.i noticed his jeans had dark spot.shit!i quickly went to him.i pick him up in my arms.i went to my room.i place on his feet.he looked so sad.i kneeled in front of me.

"Baby bear,it's not your fault."i ruffle his hair.i stood up.i grabbed the baby wipes and more clothes for him.he took the wet bottoms off.i started cleaning him with the wipes.

"Cold."he said.

"Sorry."i help him get dressed.i went back to living room.everyone was waiting.

"Why you guys waiting?"

"You two."said rm.

~later
Eli pov

I was laying down on the bed while suga was folding clothes.

"Bud,you okay?you been staring at the roof for awhile."asked suga.i shook my head slightly.suga sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"he asked.he touch my forehead.

"You don't feel like you have a fever."he said.i felt some coming up my throat.i quickly got off the bed and went to the bathroom.i regurgitated in the toilet.

"Fuck."said suga.i turned around a saw suga at the door frame.i felt slowly fell the floor.i saw a blurry suga running to me.

"Elijah!"said suga.i saw black.

Suga pov

I shook him a little.he didn't move.my heart started beating fast.please be okay!!!!i called 911.

911:hello,this is 911.
Suga:my child just fainted after throwing up
9:we are sending a ambulance to you.

I hanged up.i texted in the group chat.i pick up eli and place on the bed.

Suga:i just called 911.so don't be surprised if you see a ambulance.

I heard a herd of footsteps down the hallway.jhope,jin,and jimin ran into my room.

"What happened?"asked jin

"Eli passes out after throwing up."i looked at eli on the bed.at least he is resting peacefully right now.poor baby bear.

"Hopefully its just something minor."

"Yeah."i started pacing back and forth.

"Um Hyung you want some water?"asked jimin.

"No thank you."

"Can you stop pacing you making me dizzy."said jhope.then we heard a knock on the door.i ran to the door.the Paramedics walked in.i lead them to my room.they immediately started analyzing the situation.

"What happened?"asked the paramedic.i explained what happened to him while the other paramedic finished checking on Eli.

"The child is okay.it seems like food poisoning.the child faint from throwing up so much food."said paramedic.i nodded.they left.

"I told you he would be okay."said jhope.

~later

Eli just stared at the porridge.i sat next to him.

"Bud,you have to eat."he looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"After you done eating.you can sleep."he slowly pick up the spoon.he slowly eating when my phone rang.it was my mom

Suga:hello?
M:why haven't I seen my grandson yet!
S:i have been busy.
M:I want to see my grand baby.
S:i sent you some pictures a few days ago.
M:I meant in person
S:i Can FaceTime you
M:no I want to be able to hug him.
S:well after I am done with the tour.i can bring him to you.
M:I like that idea.
S:i will talk you later.
M:bye
S:bye

I hanged up.i noticed eli fell asleep.i sighed.i pick him up and brought to my room.i laid him on the bed.

"Suga."he whispered.he sat up.he reached his arms out to me

"Stay."he whispered.i nodded.i laid next to him.he laid his head on my chest.i played in his hair when my phone rang.it was jhope FaceTiming me.i answered it.jhope was in the dance studio.

"How is Eli?"asked jhope.

"He is getting better."

"It that Hyung?"asked taehyung.he took the phone from jhope.

"Why is it so dark?"asked taehyung.

"Cuz eli is trying to sleep."Then jimin and rm came in the camera.

"Poor kid.hope he get better."said jimin

"Jimin,come help me."said jungkook.then jimin gave the phone back to jhope.

"I will see you later."i hanged up.i noticed eli was sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Adopted By kei

Fanfiction

72.5K 3.3K 55
Jung Yoongi and Jung Hoseok decided to adopt a little boy but had some complications along the way {completed}
10.9K 487 15
Laughter, smiles and fun. Sometimes tears and harsh words. But don't worry it's followed by comforting hugs and warm hands wiping away those tears. F...
29.7K 1K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
58.3K 1.3K 44
Eun-Kyung is an 12 yr old boy who lives in an orphanage. (a/n I know the name is a girl name but who cares XD). one day he gets adopted by the famous...