Stronger Then I've Ever Been

By Bella___XD__

Street fighting is something Layla Fischer has been doing half of her life time to pay bills and provide for... More

Characters
Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- That Dream
Chapter 3- Ms. Grumpy
Chapter 4- I'd Rather Make-Out With A Hairless Cat
Chapter 5- I'm Smokin' Hot
Chapter 6- Fight Gone Deadly
Chapter 7- Party Fighting
Chapter 8- Life Goes On
Chapter 9- Late Night Run
Chapter 10- 20 Questions
Chapter 11- Shoot Out
Chapter 12- Movie Time
Chapter 13- He's Lying
Chapter 14- Kind of the Truth
Chapter 15- Liar
Chapter 16- Pipsqueak
Chapter 17- Fighting Agian
Chapter 18- Family Talk
Chapter 19- Babysitting
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- Bigger and More Viscuos
Chapter 22- Wolfy
Chapter 23- Welcome to your First High Speed Chase
Chapter 24- Tipsy
Chapter 25- Figments of my Memory
Chapter 26- Rivalry
Chapter 27- Warehouse
Chapter 28- Through a Bathroom Window
Chapter 29- Punishment
Chapter 30- The Cliff
Chapter 31- Caramel Frappuccino and Two Donuts
Chapter 32- The Phone Call
Chapter 33- Cliché
Chapter 34- Weird Looking Fruit Bowl Like Thing
Chapter 35- Ellie
Chapter 36- First Kiss
Chapter 37- Breakfast for Dinner
Chatpter 38- Shipped away
Chapter 39- Bug
Chapter 40- Cooking
Chapter 41- Ice Cream Parlor
LIFE UPDATE
Chapter 42- Calm
Chapter 43- Friends
SHOUT OUTS!!! **BEWARE VERY LONG**
Chapter 44- Sweetie Pie
Chapter 45- Why are you here?
Chapter 46- Halloween
Chapter 47- Beer Pong
Chapter 48- Tipsy
Chapter 50- Diego & Lizzie
Chapter 51- Up and Down
Chapter 52- A Little Drunk
Chapter 53- Making Amends
**Quick Authors Note**
Chapter 54- Pizza
Chapter 55- Lunch Room
Chapter 56- Broken Liquor
Chapter 57- Again
Chapter 58- Night
Chapter 59- Scars and Wounds
Chapter 60- Take Me Back
Chapter 61- Groceries
Chapter 62- Just my Luck
Chapter 63- The Club
Chapter 64- Leaving
Chapter 65- Reliving
Chapter 66- Doctors Office
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 49- Detention

1.9K 53 114
By Bella___XD__

My phone sits on my counter as I stare at it waiting for Bo to pick up. It doesn't take long for him to pick up and his worried voice comes through the speaker.

"Layla?"

"Hey Bo," I say wearily.

"Oh my god Layla you had me worried sick! I thought you died or something like that. Okay, not died but I thought something bad happened to you. Wait are you okay? Please tell me this isn't some ransom call," Bo rambles.

I laugh a little, "No I'm fine just a slight headache from the excessive amount of alcohol I drank but otherwise I'm good."

Bo sighs relieved, "Good, I'm sorry that I left you last night but where did you go? You're car was still there but I decided to spend the night since I was to drunk to drive. Then I drove your car home but what about you?"

"Funny story," I laugh nervously.

I can tell Bo's tone drops a little, "Di-did you sleep with someone?"

"No, no, no, that is not what happened. I was so shit faced that I passed out so Mason took me to his place. I didn't realize he took me to his place till this morning though," I reassure him.

"Oh," is all he says and we both are quite for a minute.

"I'm sorry I worried you," I apologize.

He sighs, "Its okay, it is mainly my fault I shouldn't have left you. Though I'm lucky Mason took you and not some random dude."

I suck in a breath, "Yah."

I hear people talking in the background and faintly I hear Bo talking back to them. It's hard for me to tell who and what they are talking about but soon Bo returns to the call.

"I'm sorry I got to go. I'll talk to you later, yah?"

"Okay, see ya."

"Bye." Bo ends the call quickly and I sigh.

I don't really have anything to do today and I'm supposed to be taking time off for fighting because some cops came to the ring. The owner doesn't want to get in trouble so for now, until the police leave, there is no fighting going on there which kind of sucks.

~~~

This weekend was kind of boring. Bo and I didn't really get to hang out at all because on Saturday he had family over then on Sunday he had some gang stuff he needed to do. We only got to talk over the phone for a little bit on Sunday night but Bo had homework to do so our talk was cut short. So of course now that means it's Monday and I'm back at school.

Sitting in Math class watching the teacher write nonsense on the board is not helping my sleepy mood as I feel my eyelids wanting to shut. Just as I'm about to close my eyes I hear my teacher call on me.

"Ms. Fischer, would you like to show us how to do this equation," he points to some word problem he wrote on the bored.

I get up from my seat to get the white board marker from him. He takes a step back from me to watch me try and solve the equation. So instead of me solving the equation I write 'I don't care' in big letters. The class erupts in laughter at my answer while the teacher is fuming with anger.

The teacher takes the marker out of my hand quite aggressively, "Ms. Fischer, please take your seat while I show the class how to actually do the problem and I'll see you after class."

I shrug my shoulders to tired to retaliate then make my way back to my seat. I doze off but this time the teacher doesn't interrupt me but when the bell rings I get up and walk up to my teachers desk.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask him.

He puts down some papers he was correcting then looks at me, "Ms. Fischer, your behavior was unacceptable and I expect you to be more considerate. If you don't understand how to do something simply just ask, don't make jokes about it. With that being said you will have detention after school."

"Of course I do," I say under my breath so my teacher can't hear. "Okay."

I don't give him time to respond and I make my way to my next class with the bitch in it. Purposefully I take my time since I already know today will be absolute hell. Especially since the beginning of the day has already been terrible. Soon the door to the classroom appears in my vision and I take a deep breath in hopes it will calm me down. Slowly opening the door and peering inside I don't see Destiny but her posse is sitting at their respective table. So I make my way to my seat and sit there.

By the time class finished Destiney is still gone and none of her posse has made a rude comment to me which is weird. They all just gossiped all hour about anything they could think of and I heard them go as far to just straight up make up some new shit to talk about. The rest of the school day is dreadful and boring since Bo left before lunch started. He had a mission assignment which also meant I didn't see him during my last two classes either. Now I'm sitting in detention with some other kid who is constantly smacking his gum annoyingly. I've been so close to getting up and kicking him in the face to shut him up. Also, the teacher isn't even in the room because he has meetings but I know very well if I tried to leave the other kid in here would just tell him.

The teacher also took our phones with him because he doesn't trust us that much so I'm stuck here looking blankly at the front of the room.

"Your Layla correct?" the boy speaks to me.

"Yah... why?" I ask him suspiciously.

The guy turns around so I can finally get a good look at his face. He has very light blonde almost white hair with hazel eyes that has thick black rimmed glasses framing them. He also has very tan skin with some freckles on his face.

He gets up and sits next to me, "I was just curious."

"And you expect me to believe that?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I never told you you had to."

I roll my eyes, "Just get your point."

"Well your very pretty and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" he gives me a small smile.

"I have a boyfriend."

"I know."

I look at him with a surprised expression, "And I'm not gonna cheat on him."

The guy starts to laugh while holding his stomach and I'm confused what is even going on.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" he continues to laugh his ass off while I stare at him blankly.

Once he finally stops laughing I start talking again, "First off I don't even know your name and second off your pissing me off."

"I'm Daniel. I'm in Masons gang so I know everything about you," he winks at me suggestively.

"Fuck off."

He smiles mischievously, "I'd gladly fuck you if that's an option."

"I'd rather not. Especially since your associated with Mason," I check the time to see we still have ten minutes left.

"Well, if I were being perfectly honest, I hate Mason either just as much or possibly more then you. I have to earn cash some how and being good at hacking things already set up the possibility of doing illegal things. Of course that's why I'm in the gang. The only alright person is Jackson the rest are dicks, including your boyfriend," Daniel rambles then finally stops talking while I register what he said.

I eye him suspiciously, "What did Bo do?"

"Well he isn't the worst but he still can be a dick, especially to me for no reason. So let me tell you a short story."

I nod my head for him to continue.

"So you know awhile back that mission he had to leave for like a few weeks or something like that? I was supposed to go with him but he didn't like that. His reasons included, he couldn't stay with a guy his whole trip because he would be deprived of girls, whatever that's supposed to mean. Also, awhile back on one of the missions I was given the wrong USB from Mason and was blamed for that, so just another excuse that I'll mess up. Even though that's happened only one time. May I add I'm also the head of the programming/ hacking department of the gang. It took me to fucking long to get there and I wasn't going to get on Bo or Masons bad side so I let him give the position to some other girl in the gang. After they came back from the trip the girl just kept on bragging about the amazing sex they had together. I was so close to punching her in the face to shut her up but I didn't. Bo always denies having sex with her but Rachel is one to kiss and tell. She will even go into full on description to describe the experience to you. It's like you get to live it which is kind of disgusting," he shivers.

I roll my eyes, "Bo didn't have sex with the girl, he would have told me about it. What he told me is that she kept throwing herself at him but he denied having sex with her."

Daniel fake laughs, "They used to be in relationship a long time ago. It didn't workout though because Bo wanted to just fuck. Eventually he met that one other girl he was in a relationship for awhile but they broke it off and I haven't seen her since. Though, I highly doubt that Bo didn't have sex with Rachel. You know to rekindle what might've been lost."

I scoff, "I'm over your stupid fake ass stories."

"Hey! Just ask Rachel she'll gladly give you a detailed description of their sex."

I groan and grab my stuff as I'm about to leave the teacher walks in. He glares me for a second before giving me my phone. I don't give him a second glance and I leave the room. Those stupid stories Daniel was telling me are all probably fake. I know that Bo wouldn't have sex with a girl like her.

Would he?

A/N-

Dis chapter kinda bad but... it's got some teaa!

I'm never going to talk like that again. Anyway I'm finally done with my Sophomore year of high school!

Whoop whoop!!!!

Today is my first official day of summer and it's felt so good to relax and sleep in. I will definitely try my hardest to just post chapters whenever I can but I'll try to post definitely on Tuesdays and maybe on Sundays. I will once in awhile though post on random days of the week so don't miss whenever I do that. I'll probably be posting on holidays like Fourth of July if I can too.

I really want to try and finish this book this summer and start a new one too. I have a few different books in mind but you'll have to wait and see. If I were to guess a time the newer book comes out it's either late July or sometime in August. So also look out for that!

Lastly, thanks for all of the support on this book. Every single comment, vote, and read means so much to me. So, I have a surprise if you can't tell already...

It's

A

Face

Reveal!

This is one of the most recent and okay looking pictures of myself I could find. Anyway if you didn't know I'm 16 and from the US. I'm very white but not a white girl I'm not quite that basic but I'm kind of getting there... I wish I was joking. Non-jokes aside I'm so thankful for all of you and you've all helped me through so much. If you ever need help with anything I'd love to help lift your spirts because y'all have helped me a lot. There is never a day where when I open Wattpad I'm not smiling at the comments or the votes.

I'm going to stop rambling now and end of this authors note.

I hope to see you guys all in the next chapter! Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.9K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
4.1K 187 35
Tessa O'Conner isn't your typical high school girl. She's had a cheating boyfriend, alcohol addiction, and she is a streetfighter. Nobody knows about...
31.8K 1.5K 42
Hope's brother was murdered 2 years ago and she's spent all that time trying to track the men down who were responsible. When three new guys start, e...