Heart's Desire

By Dare_devil97

Heart desire is the story of the son of a single mom anika who loves his mom to the core and hates his father... More

Letter!!!
A Happy incomplete life.
Birthday gift.
A Spark appeared in my life.
NEW FRIENDS.
Confession
The meet.
Bleeding memories of happily ever after.
Life is calling!
When the two broken souls met.
It's better to walk back than hurting more.
Ignored Love
Destiny changes in moments.
A Knock from the past.
Another side
Moving on! possible?
Last Rituals.
Broken and Damaged
A Dream of a happy family.
Haunting of the heart
The Relentless love
Tasting my own medicine.
Sacrifice - another meaning of love!
Somebody that I used to know
Scared and Alone.
Expect the unexpected - life said.
One moment in time.
Let love stand a chance.
Being Yours forever!
The Reason to live.
The Madness of Love
Getting back forever.
EPILOGUE
New story

Unexpected Shower of LOVE

3.4K 370 81
By Dare_devil97

Her love, her trust shattered when they heard those reply from shivaay. she thought he must have stood by her side but nothing happened. everything seems to be blurred but then too she was clear with one point that she won't abort her child. with a broken heart and teary eyes, she opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital where trips attached in her nerve. thought of going away from her baby horrified her.

my baby... my baby... - she yelled while caressing her stomach. her parents rushed inside when they heard her sound. she took off the trips from her nerve and stood up to run away from the hospital but the weakness made her fall back in the bed. her father caught her and made her lye on the bed.

leave me... - she started jerk to release herself from her father's grip but she can't make it.

anika... calm down... please... - her mother started to cry after seeing her in that condition.

leave me... i don't want abortion... please don't separate me from my child... - she cried while jerking her off. soon the doctor came and gave anesthesia, in no time she fell back to the unconscious state. 

when she opened her eyes she saw herself in the same place where her mother slept on the chair while tightly holding her hand upto her surprise. the thing which she yearned for years was happening before her eyes but she can't able to be happy heartfully. she stood up slightly shaking her hand. her mom woke up.

anika... - she called out her name but she didn't reply anything, her mother didn't call her again after sensing her response. she figures her out how her heart would be paining a lot after hearing those words from shivaay but anika's mind was so blank she didn't think about anything her mind was revolving around the child who she was carrying in her womb. but whenever she recalls those words her body automatically becomes so weak. 

her father came inside and relieved her mom who went outside after he came. anika sensed it but didn't turn back. 

"anika sign this form" - her father asked her.

"if it's for abortion... forget it... i am not going to sign it..." - she said while tears flowing over her cheeks.

"then what are you going to do anika?" - he asked her.

"i don't know... but i will figure it out... but i won't kill my baby" - she caressed her stomach and cried badly.

he went towards her side and made her sit on the bed. he held her hand and kept it in his lap. he surprisingly looked at him with teary eyes. 

"anika... i know its all because of us... our lack in love made you like this... it made you depend on him completely... but anika... whatever happens life has to move on right?... i know whatever happened today wouldn't have happened in your life... but everything is happening for a reason my child... neither I nor your mom never expressed our love and concern to you... it doesn't mean that we don't love you" - her father said which made things more difficult for her. she never expected one day her father will talk to her like this. his love towards her clearly shown in his voice and his gesture which can't resist anika from breaking down.

"then why you guys did this to me? you know because of you i initiated the relationship... just to gain your attention and concern... its all happened because of you" - she cried at him where he pulled towards him and hugged her tightly.

"baby! don't know how to say this to you... but i think the time finally came to reveal this to you... what do you think we didn't care about you? we didn't love you? of course, we love you my darling... even more than you think... but one incident made us like this" - he said and shown the photo in his wallet. it was their family photo where anika was just 6 -7 months kid her father was holding her and her mom holding a 7-8 years old son in her arm.

"pappa... who's he?" - anika confusingly asked him. 

"he's your brother ansh..." - he replied to her which shook her to an extent.

"ansh... my brother..." - anika questioned him in a shocking tone.

"yes anika... died when you're just a year old" - he said which again shook her to an extent and she remained silent.

"you know your mother had 5 miscarriages before ansh was born... so ansh was very close to our heart ... you know what's the meaning of ansh... ansh means portion ... he was the portion of us... your mom used to pamper him a lot... your mom started to depend on him for everything... then you're born... you know when you are born he was very happy... he used to kiss your cheek once in every 5 mins...he used to throw tantrum for not to go to school leaving you alone in the house, but everything changed one day... ansh was traveling with me and you're staying with your mom... suddenly an accident and everything shattered in minutes... he was dead and i survived... but for your mom i was dead on that day itself... she used to blame me for that accident... she took revenge on me in many ways and what you mentioned before was one of her ways... but she never cheated on me... i knew it... but remained silent... she kept herself away from you so that you will be safe and alive... she thinks her love a bad omen..." - her father opened up. she really don't know what to say. guilt started to hit her from all the direction.

"she loves you, darling... she's the one to convince me to go to Oberoi mansion... she requested them... she even went to touch pinky Singh oberoi's feet to accept you... but they never minded it... i know it's hard to believe ... but that is what happened... even in the hospital doctor suggested to start abortion procedure when you're in the unconscious state... but she was the one to stop it... we are not that much bad anika as you think... behind every action there will be definitely a reason behind... so it's all your wish whether to keep this child with you or not... whatever be your decision we will always stay by your side... its our promise" - he said where anika can't resist herself from hugging her father. 

"is she's still angry on you?" - anika asked her father.

he signed and said, "i got used to it... but i never got used to living without her... i love her anika beyond everything... even its for a lifetime i can deal with it... but i can't live without her" 

"Papa... i am sorry... why didn't you tell me about this before?"  - she asked him while holding his hand.

"i am sorry for that" - her father caressed her hair and said.

soon her mother got inside the ward. they both wiped their tears and tried to behave normally. 

Arjun... - her mom called her father.

ah... tell me... - he replied to her.

there's a procedure named non-invasive prenatal paternity test... The DNA test for unborn baby... shall we go for it. - she asked both anika and Arjun (anika's father). they both looked at anika for her reply. 

maa... he knew... he's the only man in my life... then too, he asked for that and doubted me... now only realized mom... the thing we had between us... wasn't love... he doubted me and made everyone to point their finger on my character... i don't think i ever need him in my life...  - she said to her mom.

but what about the child your carrying? - her mom asked her with teary eyes.

can't i rise him/her on my own? - she asked them.

you can... - her father instantly replied but her mom remained silent.

maa... trust me... i will raise him/her all alone as a good and loving human... - she requested her mom.

but... - her mom stammered.

maa, paa... i need nothing just stay by my side... it's all i want... please don't disappoint me this time... -  anika requested them where her mom hugged her and consoled her.

the things happening before her eyes were like a dream. she never thought a situation like this come in her life. but in a corner of her, she was happy that she finally got her family. they decided to leave the city and go abroad. while crossing Oberoi mansion, anika asked the driver to stop the car. she stepped outside but her parents didn't stop her.

she went towards the security gate and called the security. he came.

is shivaay Singh Oberoi there inside? - she asked the security.

yes, mam... - he replied.

please give this to him... - she said and gave the pendant which he gifted it on her birthday.

and say thank you for everything... - she asked the security to convey the message. 

she stepped inside her car and left to Malaysia with her parents. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.7K 53
She is fire, He is ice. She is an angel, He is a monster. She is surrounded by mysteries, He is unknown to many unsolved mysteries around him. She is...
105K 4.9K 54
This story starts from Neil choose Juhi and Mishti over Avni. There will be certain changes. Peep into story to know more Cover and banner credit: @M...
150K 7.2K 19
The last time Arnav Singh Raizada left on a business trip, he was kidnapped and almost killed. Today, he returns from his first international busin...
23.5K 1.2K 8
this is unique love story which is beyond thinking ? to know further you have to read ......