Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

F I F T Y - T H R E E

798 27 8
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

I was busy preparing breakfast cause Kihyun just woken up. He's sitting on across me while drinking his coffee. That's his mood everyday, a cup of coffee to wake him up. He often do that, I started preparing breakfast but he'll end it soon later. I was just wearing the sweatshirt I'm wearing last night then I notice Kihyun couldn't take off his eye on me.

"Ki? Can you stop eye fucking me? I'm already pregnant" I jokingly said and that made him chuckled.

"You know eye fucking is not really my thing. I really wanted you so bad last night" he snapped.

"I'm already pregnant" I told him.

"But having sex is not forbidden on pregnant women. We can still go for it" he said "As long as your tummy isn't big" he smirked. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"But you left me with blue balls last night" he whined. I set the table as soon as I finished cooking.

"I'll help you jerk off tonight but you need to get to work" I teased him then he shook his head.

"What about now? I'm not going to work for today" he said.

I argue with him to go to work but he refused he said that it was his birthday yesterday that I should be letting him do what he wants to. After we ate breakfast we're at the living room cuddling. I was sitting between Kihyun's legs,my back pressed against his chest letting my head fall against his shoulder. Then I felt his hand on my breast.

"Babe, I notice your breast become bigger than before" he commented. I pushed his hand away and hit him on his legs.

"Yah!! That's natural to pregnant woman, and stop gripping it cause it hurts" I told him and that made him chuckled.

"You know Babe, why don't we go out today???" he asked me.

"Why don't we hang out with the boys??" I asked then he sighed

"They have work today so means it just only the two of us" he said and I agreed. I stood up and went upstairs to take a quick bath.

----------
He brought me to the hospital first for a check up and he's so excited about the baby. He was so eager to know the baby's gender but I told him that we should wait for 4-5 months.

We went back in his car, he's still smiling from ear to ear. He's being so gentleman towards me. Once he got inside the car he lean forward to me pulling the seatbelt, plunging it in.

"You need something babe?" he asked but I shook my head. He drive all the way to the restaurant.

Kihyun and I spent out time together. We ate at his favorite restaurant. We visited my parents' and twins' grave. Then we visited his parents since his Dad already arrived from his flight from America. As soon as we arrived as usual their butler greeted us.

Kihyun quickly run towards the living room giving his parents a hug for a greet. Then he went back at me gelding me by my wrist as he dragged me with him. He gently guide me to sit as if I will get harmed by sitting down by my own.

"Babe do you need something??" Kihyun asked me.

“I just need water” I told him and he quickly disappeared making his way to the kitchen and making his parents laugh.

“So how's life with Kihyun?” Mr. Yoo asked me

“Kihyun is a nice husband. He always look after me” I respond but looks like that's not the answer they're looking.

“No, I mean your sex l---” Mr. Yoo was cut off because Mrs. Yoo elbowed him. Then Kihyun finally returned.

“Mom, Dad....Jin Hee is two months pregnant” Kihyun told them. They looks so excited as Kihyun, they want to have a celebration but Kihyun told them just to have a simple family dinner.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
FIVE MONTHS LATER

KIHYUN'S POV

Jin Hee was now five months pregnant. I'm now waiting for her here in my car, she's having a check up on her OB. I want to come with her inside but she refuse. It took her almost an hour I was about to call her but she suddenly came.

“What took you so long?” I asked her.

“Sorry about that it just I had a hard time walking” she respond.

“You should have let me in with you” I told her but she just smile. I started the engine and drive all the way back home.

I parked the car at the garage, hoping out first to help Jin Hee. Jin Hee is now into her pregnancy. Her tummy was now visible, she's experiencing morning sickness, craving on sweet foods and her mood swings. Sometimes she's having a hard time breathing.

I was at the kitchen preparing for our lunch while Jin Hee is now resting in the couch. Settling the food into the oven I went to the living room to check on Jin Hee. She was having a hard time breathing. I turned on the fan and sat beside her.

“Babe you okay??” I asked and she just smile at me nodding her head.

“this is nothing compared to my first pregnancy. You know twins, double the pain, double the cravings and everything. I get used to this, this not the first time you know” she said and I felt guilty for not staying with her when she experience her first pregnancy.

“Sorry to keep on asking you” I said then she grip on my hand.

“Its okay Ki, I know you're just worried at me. This is your first time taking care of a pregnant and I now you're all just nervous about it” she said. Then she lift up her shirt revealing her tummy, then grabbed my hand letting it rest against her tummy.

“Look, baby is moving” she smiled as she look at me. “Can you feel it??” she asked me and I lift my head up to look at her.

“Babe why are you crying??” she giggled as she cupped my face wiping away my tears using her thumb.

“Sorry about that, I was just overwhelmed” I pulled away from her and wipe my own tears away.

“Its okay Ki, I know what you feel” she said and gripped my hand tighter.

“Daddy promise that I will take care of you and baby” he told me then leaned forward to plant a kiss on my baby bump then on my lips. “I love you” he said as he pulled away.

“I love you too” she respond cupping my cheeks pulling me for a kiss. It was a long yet simple kiss.

She pulled away from me with a smile on face. You know me and my hormones. Even I don't even have trust on my hormones. Damn hormones! I pulled her again into a kiss. The kiss was passionate until it turned into hunger. Simple kiss turned into make out. My hands travel down from her cheeks down to her shoulder don't on her waist. I was about to pushed her down but then I my hand touched her baby bumps. Then she pulled away laughing.

“Ki, the food is ready” she said referring to the oven. I stood up and hurried to the kitchen. I'll get back at you Babe” I shouted from the kitchen.

“I'm already pregnant asshole!” she shouted from the living room while laughing.

------------
JIN HEE'S POV

It was already evening, I was resting on the couch while Kihyun is taking a shower. I already took a shower and I'm now on my sweat pants and large shirt since I'm not into wearing maternal dresses especially when Kihyun is around. I was just waiting for Kihyun to finish so we can have dinner already. Then the doorbell rang.

“Ki! Someone is here” I shouted.

Can you answer the door Babe?!” he said

“Okay....I will” I respond. I stood up from the couch as I made my way towards the door. Once I open door six men appeared.

“Happy Birthday Jin Hee!!!!” the boys shouted as they went inside excitedly. Minhyuk went in first, jumping around with a paper bag on his hand.

Following by Wonho who has carrying a cake. Then Changkyun also has a box of cake on his hand. Hyungwon, Shownu and Jooheon are carrying paper bags full of food. Then Kihyun went downstairs smiling.

“What is this all about Ki??” I asked him.

“Its for your birthday Babe” he respond.

“but tomorrow is my birthday”

“Let's just celebrate tonight cause tomorrow we have works” Changkyun said and they all agreed.

“Let's get eating, I'm hungry” Shownu said. Then the boys help Kihyun to set the table at the kitchen while Changkyun stayed with me in the living room.

“Kihyun is good at making babies” he snapped making me blushed on embarrassment.

“Babe, let's eat” Kihyun came and help me all the way to the kitchen.

The boys have prepared pasta, salads, pork ribs and shrimp that Hyungwon likes the most. After we have eaten Wonho stood up to get the cake. He put the cake down on the table, it was a simple chocolate cake then I notice that the half side of the cake has a “girl” written on it and on the other side has a “Boy” written.

“What's with this???” I asked them.

“Kihyun said you gone for a check up earlier and we wanted to know the gender of your baby” Minhyuk said.

I smile at their cute idea and grabbed the knife cutting the side with a “girl” written on it. They all cheered up to know that I'm pregnant with a baby girl. They even suggested names for our baby girl.

“How about Kiyeon Hyungwon suggested.

“No! It's similar to Kihyun we don't want baby girl to have an annoying nagging like her dad”  Changkyun said “how about Jangmi” he said.

“Yah! That's my future daughter Son Jangmi” Shownu said.

“You don't even have a girlfriend yet how the hell you'll get a daughter” Kihyun said.

“How about Camila?” Minhyuk suggested.

“Min, enough with your Camila Cabello addiction” Hyungwon said.

Then they started singing happy birthday to me as Kihyun went beside me with a cake. It was a black forest cake that I love. He light up the candle as they finished singing.

“Happy Birthday Babe” Kihyun greeted me. “Make a wish”

I close my eyes and wish for my baby for good health and also for these guys with me. As I open my eyes I blew the candle light out. They all cheered and bragging me what I wished but I just told them its a secret. We spent the whole night talking with random stuffs such as them not getting married yet and yeah they always bragged about Kihyun making babies and asking me how's Kihyun performance. Yeah they're a bunch of assholes but I'm lucky to have them

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Are you guys gonna missed Jin Hee and Kihyun?? Cause sad to say this book will going to end soon :<
↪™🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 187 7
Wonyoung being her lonely self having only one friend. Suddenly get 6 other friends. But if two of them fall in love with her, then what? Which sid...
21.1K 321 48
Welcome 🤗
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
1.9K 115 23
↷HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...