Disaster >< s.w

By sammygilinsky

When Abigail is forced to move to Nebraska from New York. How will she make it through her senior year having... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Sequel?!?

Chapter 8

13K 177 22
By sammygilinsky

I woke up at the usual time. I brushed my teeth and changed into a loose gray shirt that went to my elbows and dark red jeans. I left my hair down and did my makeup. I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:00. I grabbed light brown sandals and walked downstairs. "Abigail remember we have dinner with the Wilkinsons tonight." My mom says when she sees me. "Ok. Bye love you." I said and walked to the door. I saw Aidan pulling out of the driveway in his car so I just went in my car.

I got to school and parked. I walked into first period and waited for class to start. "Hey Abi." Sam said and sat down next to me. "Hey." I said and Mr. Salazar began talking.

*Fourth Period*

I walked into Art and sat next to Jack. "Hey Jack." "Hey Abi." He replied. We continued talking for awhile and he was quite the flirt.

----------------------------------------------------

"Abi wait!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Aidan coming towards me. "What?" I asked when he reached me. "Why are you never home, your getting in trouble lately." He said. "No I'm not I've been with Sam most of the time. I don't see the big deal." I said and rolled my eyes. "I was just trying to say its not like you. And I don't think dad would like that when your not home your with a boy all the time." He said. "Well he has met Sam and we dont do anything bad so I don't see the problem." "Abi I just don't want you to be someone your not because your talking to a boy" "I'm not Aidan" "So stubborn." He said and walked the other way to his car and I walked to mine.

I got home and walked inside. I saw my mom in the kitchen already making dinner. "When are they coming over?" I asked. "About an hour. Where's your brother?" She asked. "I'm not sure. I'll call him now." I grabbed my phone and called Aidan. "Where are you?" I asked when he answered. "Next door with Sam." He said "Why? They are coming over here soon." "Yeah well when your around Sam only focuses on you. I'll be over soon to change." He said. "Ok bye." I said and hung up. "He is at Sam's house." I said and walked upstairs. I took a shower and got out. I put on a tight teal shirt and a black laced skirt. I curled my hair lightly and touched up my makeup. I grabbed black sandals and walked downstairs. I saw Aidan helping my mom set the table. "Do you need help with anything mom?" I asked. "No sweetie thank you." She said and I followed her into the kitchen. I saw my dad finishing up the food for my mom. "Hey dad." I said ad he turned around. "Hey sweetie." He said and I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I said and walked over to the door. I opened the door and saw Sam, Lori, Steven, and three other people who I didn't know. "Hi! Come in." I said and and gave each of them a hug. I learned that the three other people were Sam's siblings. Ben, Emily, and Annie. My mom said Hi and introduced her self to Sam's siblings and we all sat down to eat. Sam sat next to me. Everyone was talking among themselves and I was just eating. "You look beautiful." Sam said after he stopped talking to Aidan. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said and smiled at him. "Can you guys stop flirting. Thank you." Aidan said which caused everyone to look at me and Sam. I kicked his foot and my mom gave me a look. The same look she gives me when she thinks I like a boy. Great.

"That wasn't necessary" I tell Aidan as I pick up his plate. "You know Abi, if that's even who you are anymore." "Excuse me" I say and Aidan followed me to the kitchen. "You've changed Abi and it's not for the better" "What do you mean?" I ask sitting on the counter. "I mean it's not like you to go all crazy for a boy and stay out late and leave the house through the window" he says looking down. "What are you trying to say?" I ask. "I'm just saying that you like someone they'll like you for who you are" "I don't even know if I like Sam" he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Abi I'm your twin brother. You like Sam" he says and walks out of the kitchen. "Aidan wait" I say and he turns around, "I'm sorry" he shook his head and walked back outside to the dining room. I began doing the dishes and I felt a pair of arms rap around me "You okay Abi?" "Yea thanks Sammy" I say finishing up and walking back to the dining room. I sat down across from Ben and next to Emily and began to talk to Emily.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you" I say hugging Emily, Annie and Ben. "Bye hope to see you soon" Emily says. "Bye sweetie" Lori says hugging me tightly. "Bye" I say then say bye to Steven. "Bye Sam" I say hugging him "Bye beautiful" he says and kisses my cheek. Aidan disappeared into his room. I helped my mom put all the dishes away then went upstairs. I knocked on Aidan's door "Come in" he says and I open the door and walk in, "Hey Aidan" "Hi" he says barely looking up from his phone. "Can we talk" I ask sitting next to him on his bed. "Their's nothing to talk about" "Aidan, don't be like that" I say. "Aidan please" I say. "Talk" he says locking his phone but still not looking up. "Aidan, I'm really sorry" I say. "It's really none of my business" "No Aidan it is, I messed up and I asked you to cover for me. I'm really sorry" I say. "It's ok" he says looking up. "I love you" I say getting up "I love you too" he says getting up and hugging me. "Goodnight." I say and walk to my room.

I woke up at 6:45. I crawled out of bed and brushed my teeth. I changed into a grey crop top that said 'Don't' and the under 'go with the flow', dark jeans, black sandals, a black bracelet and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and saw Aidan waiting for me. "Want to got get coffee?" He asked as I walked downstairs. "Sure" I said grabbing my bag and walking out. He drove to a small coffee shop down the street. Aidan paid for the coffee. "Thanks" I say as we get in the car. We got off after he parked and I walked to my locker. I grabbed my book and walked to class. "Hey" Sam says putting his backpack on the floor and sitting at our table. "Hi"

*Art*

"Hey" Jack says as I take my seat next to him. I sketched my portrait of a flower and Jack and I talked. "Are you and Sam like, a thing?" Jack asked. "No" I say slightly laughing "Nothing? Like at all?" "Nothing like at all." I respond nodding. "So he wouldn't mind if I take you out to lunch" "No" I say. "So it's a date?" "I mean like a lunch date" he adds scratching the back of his neck. "Yes Jack" I say laughing and he looks up and smiles. We walked to my locker and I grabbed my wallet. We walked out of school and got into his car. "Where do you want to go?" he asks looking over at me. "I don't know where ever you want" I say and he nods "How about... Oo I know theirs this awesome pizza place a couple miles down the road, want to go?" "Yea sure" I say and he backs out of the parking lot and starts to drive.i could hear him singing the words to the song that was playing. "Jack your really good" he gave me a questioning look. "You have a really good voice" he smiled "Thank you" "Do you sing?" "Yeah I've recorded a couple songs but you know, nothing big" he says and we pull into the pizza place. "How many?" the man at the front asks. "2" Jack says. "Right this way." he says and leads us to a table by a window. "Thank you" I say and he nods and walks away. Jack and I talked and laughed pretty much the whole time. He's really nice and funny.

Sam's POV

"Where's Jack?" I ask sitting down at lunch. "He went out to lunch with Abigail" "Why didn't he tell me?" I ask getting a mad. "He didn't want to cause a problem or for you to get in the way or something" I rolled my eyes and tried to shrug it off a bit but I dont think it worked. I guess I made it obvious I was mad because Aidan said he wanted to talk to me. "Hey I don't know how else to say this but, I don't want you talking to Abi anymore" "What?" I say trying to sinc in what I just heard. "I mean like not not talk to her just leave her alone for a while. She's been getting in a lot of trouble lately and she won't listen to me. So can you let her settle in for a while, relax and then in a couple weeks things can go back to the way they were" "O-ok" I say looking down. "Thanks Sam" he says patting my shoulder. I walked to my car and drove home. I went to my room and punched the wall. Pretty hard actually because I made a hole. I sat back on my bed and thought about Abigail.

Abigail's POV

"Thank you Jack" I say as we walk to his car. "You seriously didn't have to pay" "Don't worry about it." He says and starts driving back to school. "Thanks again Jack" I say as he walks me to my 4th period class. "Any time Abi"

*After School*

"Hey did you see Sam? he skipped fourth and seventh period" I say walking back to the car with Aidan. "No" he says and shakes his head. I saw Sam's car parked in his driveway. I went up to my room and texted him,

To Sammm😁

You okay? You skipped 4-7 period

From Sammm😁

Yeah I'm fine

To Sammm😁

Are you sure?

From Sammm😁

Yes Abi I'm fine.

To Sammm😁

Ok well we need to work on our English projects they're due tomorrow

From Sammm😁

Ok come over

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Aidan asked sitting on the couch "Sam's house we have to work on a project for school" he nodded and I went next door. "Hello Abi" "Hi Lori" I say hugging her. "Sam's upstairs" I nodded and walked upstairs. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in, "Why'd you leave early? Have you been crying?" I ask rubbing my fingers over his red puffy eyes "Don't worry about it I'm fine. Let's just work on our project" he said. We spent all night working and I ate dinner here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...