💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143

286 9 3
By anirudhpianist

PART 140

Archana was sitting at living room with the childrens while watching movie. Veesha went to kitchen then grab some snack and put into a bowl. When Ajay come there,she grip his arm. He looked at her.

Veesha : Poo'ye peese..

Ajay : En paathu idiot soldra! Naa ave anna! Oru respect kudhe ille!

Veesha : Athe paathi ella enake teriyathe..Do something..You have to talk to her like before..

Ajay gazed at her,boredom.😒 She look away if anyone coming to kitchen then look back at him. She hold him and wrap her hands around his waist then rest her head on his chest.

Veesha : Please,Ajay..How I can be happy when I see my best friend fought with her brother..

Ajay : Apo ave brother unake yaare?

She look up at him.

Veesha : Yen unake teriyathe?😏

Veesha broke the hug.She took one snack piece fed him then walk away with the bowl of the snack.She go and sit beside Archana on couch. Archana start to eat the snack while watching the movie. Veesha turned back and see Ajay. She give him a signal to talk to his sister.Ajay joined them too,he started to eat the snacks too.Veesha was sitting between Ajay and Archana. She about to got up but stop by Archana.

Archana : Enga poore?

Veesha : To drink water..

Archana nodded. Veesha stood up then place bowl of snack between them. She walked away. As Ajay and Archana hands touch the snack in same time,both of them glared at each other. Archana take off her hand from the bowl. Ajay grab one piece of snack for him but then snack bowl taken by Archana. He gazed at her. Besides,the kids were giggling at them.😂 He was annoyed by his sister so he got up and went to upstair. Archana roll her eyes and continue watch the movie. Veesha who was notice that from far. She hit palm on her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️

Veesha : Achu..This is not fair..Talk to him..

Archana : I'm not going to talk to that Idiot!

*A loud Trumpet sound behind Archana.🎺

That sound made Archana to throw away the bowl snack shockily. The snack pieces on herself, couch and all over the floor. Veesha close palmed her ears ,even the kids did tha same.🙉 She got up and tap herself too then see who was that. Ajay stand there while holding trumpet.

Veesha : Ajay!😲

Archana who just come back from shocked. She got up then turned and give killing to him.She run to him but he runs away but she still chased him. At outside,They run.They still behaved like childrens.Veesha and the kids come out to see them.They saw Archana slipping down on the ground.Veesha's worried grow bigger,Ajay stop running away from his sister when he heard she was whining.😭He saw his sister was sitting on the ground while rubbing her knee so he walked to her.Veesha and the kids went to Archana.

Ajay : Enadi ache?(worried)

He knee down then put the trumpet on the ground and hold her leg to check. Archana took this as advantage.She grab the the trumpet and blow it to him.Ajay cover his ear with palms.🙉She throw it away then tap him.Ajay stopping his sister from getting beat.Then,a bucket of water poured on them. *Splash!🌊 Ajay and Archana look at themselves then see who did that. It were Veesha and the kids.

Veesha : Enough of fighting..Shake hands then Come inside..😌

Veesha turned back and went inside.The siblings look at each other puzzled.During dinner time, at dining table.

Archana : Dei,Inthada chicken..

Ajay shake his head left and right as "No".

Archana : Leg piece da!

Ajay : Shu!🤫

He continue eating the curd rice.She frowned at him and wondered why he didn't want it.Veesha come the dining table to have dinner. She pulled the chair and sit beside Ajay.She flip the plate to served herself.

Archana : Yenda chicken venane soldre?(while eating)

She asked him while eating.

Ajay : You want to know is it?

Archana nodding.Ajay look at the living,his mother is busy giving medicine for his father.He look at his plate and take some rice.

Ajay : Sha..

Veesha looked at him,he feed her infront of his sister.Archana drop her jaw,shockily.😲After see Archana reaction,Veesha forget how to chew and look at her,awkwardly.😶

Ajay : This is why.Okay!Now you enjoy the chicken piece for me.

He got up & walk away to wash his hand.

Archana : He become vegetarian?🙄

Veesha nodding her head slowly.

Archana : So that,he can feed you..

Veesha smile awkwardly with mouth full while nodding her head and chewing.

Archana : How sweet!😏

Veesha blushed.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Deva : Mama,my car toy got problem..😭

Ajay : Shu! I will buy for you the new car toy tomorrow..

Deva : Vena..Enake ithethan venum..(stubborn)

Ajay have no choice so he take the car toy. Deva staring🤔 at Ajay who repairing his toy car seriously. Veesha staring at Ajay instead of listening to Anjana's and Archana gossiping. Ajay random turned then realise his wife looking at him. He raised his eyebrows to ask why she seeing him. All she replied was a smile then look away. He frowned at her then look at the Deva's car toy and smirked to himself.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha sitting on the stylish sofa while hugging her legs to herself in the bedroom. She staring at the sky then hear a sound. She turned. Ajay come in and close the door. She smiled.

Ajay : Ey..(low tone)Why you didn't wait in Achu's room?

Veesha : She's sleeping..

Ajay : Ahaan..

He walked to her then shut the window door.

Ajay : So,madam come here and start to overthinking..

Veesha : (frowning)No..I didn't..

Ajay : Apdiya..

As He walked the stylish sofa and lie down there,she let her feets on the floor so he can rest his head on her lap.

Ajay : Nambiten..

Veesha : Picch!

She let her fingers into his hair and caress it.

Veesha : Thugele?

Ajay : Let's talk something..

Veesha : What you want to talk?

Ajay : Anything..

Veesha : Late agethe..

Ajay : I'm not sleepy,Veesha..

Veesha : Okay..Have you decided where we going for the trip?

Ajay : What trip?(frowning/clueless)

Veesha : You forgot it?

She take off her hand from him. He start to think.

Ajay : Ohh..Yeah..The family trip.. Veesha : Uhmm..(nodding head)

He hold her hand to his chest then close his eyes.

Ajay : I thought you talking honeymoon trip.. She pulled her hand from him.

Veesha : Picch! You forget that..

Ajay : You remind me..No problem,my dear..Will arrange it..We all going to for the family trip soon..But for us is honeymoon trip..

Veesha : Uhhhmm..(blushed)

.*.*.*.*.*.

Afternoon.. Deva was freshen up. Veesha help him to put on clothes on him. She apply on some powder on his face especially on his chubby cheeks then comb his hair. Deva found Veesha's steocope. Veesha grab it and put it back in the box.

Deva :Attai! Please..Please..I want to hear my heartbeat.

Veesha help to put on the steocope on Deva then place it on his chest. He make a surprised face after heard his heart beat through the steoscope.😲

Deva :Mike maari kekkuthe..

She smile and remove the steocope from him.

Deva :DAP! DAP! DAP!

Veesha laughed and put the steoscope around her neck on habit. He jump off from the bed. Ajay step into the room. Deva rush to the door.

Deva :DAP! DAP! DAP! DAP!(to Ajay)

Ajay : Enada Dap?🤨

Deva :My heartbeat..😌

Ajay :Dei..Athe Lap Dup,Da!

Deva :I heard Dap! Dap!😌

Deva run out of the room.

Deva : YAAAY..YAAAYY!! My heartbeat sound is DAP! DAP!

Ajay watch Deva who running to downstair so happy.

Ajay :Velagerum..😒

Veesha :Apdi sollathe..Who knows Deva can be doctor in future..

Ajay :Patients rombe pavam..

He walked to her.

Veesha :Picch!Stop discouraging..

Ajay :Okay..

She about to turned.

Ajay :Wait..You got listen to my heartbeat right..

Veesha :Uhhmm..

Ajay :But I never listen to yours..

Veesha :Aaiiyye..

Ajay :I'm a doctor too..

He touch her steoscope which on her neck.She remove his hand from it.

Veesha :Picch!Yaaravathu vanthere porage..Door is open..

She walked away and remove the steoscope&put it in box.

Ajay : Nevermind..Who needs steoscope when I can sleep on my new pillow tonight?I still can listen your heartbeats right..😏

She gazed at him.😒

Veesha :You are not gonna get the chance tonight..

His smile faded away.He make puppy face.

Ajay :Why not?(sad)

Veesha :I dare you..Don't touch me tonight..

Ajay : What?But why?What I did?

Veesha : Huh?Save it for our honeymoon..

Ajay :Honeymoon?Atheke onum rombe naal iruke..This is not fair..I always hug you and sleep..I can't sleep without you..

Veesha :Huh Ah!Don't be a child. How you fall asleep before you married me?

Ajay :(pouted)But I always want to hug&chum you..

Veesha :I said No touching means no😌

She smug.😏He roll his eyes,moody.😒

PART 141

At night,..

Veesha woke up from sleep. Archana was sleeping beside. She went to their bedroom,Ajay was not there. She went to his office room but the door was locked and there is no lights on. She take a walk to the staircase. She see light at the kitchen was on. She walk to the living room and saw table lamp was on and stand lamp was on too. There were some papers there. Look like he continue his work there. Ajay stirring the coffee that he made. He smell before take a sip. He turned,saw his wife. He smirked.

Ajay : Sha,Wanna a tea or coffee?

He show his mug to her,she walked to him. She go between his hands and hug him tightly. He wided his eyes then look at her who rubbing her face on his chest. He keep the mug aside.

Ajay : Sha..I think you forget the dare-

Veesha : You win,I lose..Okay..

He stared at her,puzzled.

Ajay : What-

Veesha : Shhuu..Let me hug you for sometime..

Ajay : You miss me ah?😏(smugging)

She tilt up her head and look at him.

Veesha : Look like you didn't miss me at all..

She broke the hug.

*Dong! Dong! Dong!

The pendulum clock sound grab their attention. It's mean 12am midnight. They turned and look at the living room. Veesha look back at Ajay who already staring at her.

Ajay : What did you said?

Veesha : I said you didn't miss me at all..

He grip her wrist and pulled her back to him so her body will slammed on him. He slowly move her bang hair and cupped her face with his two hands.

Ajay : You dare me not to hug you tonight is it..So,in midnight..I still can hug you right..😏

She gazed at him,suspiciously because he always find a way to trap her.🤨

Ajay : I decided wait until 12am to hug you..You was in Archana's room..I came there after finish my work..You was sleeping..I watch you all night and waited for you to wake up by yourself but you was still in deep sleep..I thought you going sleep there today..I don't like to go to bed without you..So,I come to downstair and have a coffee to think about new project..Then,you came and hugged me..

Her glance went down then her lips were pouted. She was regretting on her words that she said he didn't missed her. He take his hand and sequeeze her cute pouting lower lips softly while his other hand cupping her face. She smile as he let go her lip. He cupped her face and come closer. She winked and puckerer her lips first while her hands around his waist. They smooch each other.💏

In bedroom,..

As usual,Veesha resting her head on Ajay's chest. He didn't think about to use her as new pillow. He knows she need some time. She get up then reach his face and rest her head on his pillow. He wrap his hands around her after noticing her sleeping on his same pillow.

Ajay : I like the way you are now..

She smiling but look at him,puzzled.

Veesha : Huh?

Ajay : The way you smiling and your love towards me..Especially the happy face of you..Epo ipdi iru..

He peak on her forehead softly. She nodding & smile. They cuddled & sleep.

Ajay and Veesha walking at sidewalk. She pointed to him somewhere at street markets/shops. They walk there. She hold his arm as usual. He was not comfortable with the crowd environment but he still stay there for her. She was looking at the souvenirs. He look around then look back at Veesha and telling her to make it fast. He don't like to stay crowd place. She let go his hand then walk front while staring at the other shops. He followed behind her. He sensed someone grip his arm. He turned behind to see who was that. He wided his eyes,shockily. He turned front. He see only other people but not his wife.

He pulled back his arm from the grip and rush infront to look for his wife but failed. He search for her every corner of the street shops but still couldn't find her in the crowd place. He was distress because of it. He run everywhere and his worries grow bigger. He still stuck in the crowd but then he saw Veesha again. He called her name. She try to hide herself in the crowd  and running away from him after both of them see each other. He push the people away and tried to get her but she dissappeared. When he comes to the end of the crowd place,he lost her again.

He look around and palmed his head with tension but then he remove his hand from his head. He start to sweating and wondering why she ran away from him. He was exatly like how a kid lose his mother in a supermarket. Not because he don't know how to go back home but it's all about his wife leave him purposely. Someone called his name. He turned behind.

Ajay woke up from sleep. He was breathing so fast and sweating too. The room was dark. He turned and look beside. His sweet wife was sleeping beside while facing him but not hugging him anymore. He exhaled his breathe with relief then palmed his face. He realize it was just a dream. He see her again,she looks like she feel cool and the blanket was down to her waist. He pulled the blanket and cover her. He caress her hair gently. He was grateful that it was a just nightmare but in the same time,he was feel bad because of it. He move and drink some water then go back to bed.

After he laid back,he look at Veesha one more time. He turned to her side then he place his hand on her waist but her hands still not embracing him. He got up alittle and kiss her temple to cheek like woodpecker. All he want to hold her and her hug to have peaceful mind and sleep. She frowned and look at him with sleepy eyes then cupped his face but then she fall asleep. He smile because that's enough for him so he stick his forehead to hers and close his eyes to sleep too.

At home..

Ajay come out from office room then walked to staircase at the railing.

Ajay : Veesha..Tea!

He said it loudly then went in his office room. He sitting on the office chair. He leaning on it while check the documents.

*Knock! Knock!

Ajay turn and look at the door.

Ajay : Come in..

He put the file on the table and looked. He expect that would be Veesha. He move forward and looking at the door with a smiled. The door was open. He saw the mug but with different tone of skin colour. No , that's not her. His maid Roja enter the room. His reaction changed.😑 Roja take one step inside.

Roja : Tea,Sir..

Ajay nodded.

Ajay : Hmm..Ok.

Roja come inside. All he need is Veesha to come to his office room to give him tea and make him feel better but since she was not in.Before she kept the mug on the table.

Ajay : Veesha,Enga?

Roja :Tv'paatitu irukage..

Ajay : Tea yaare pootha?

Roja :Veesha..

Ajay :Cheri..Thank you..Vechethu pooge..

She kept the tea mug on the table then turn.

Roja :You are welcome,Boss..

Ajay :Ummm..Veesha've vare sollugge..

Roja :Cherigge..

Ajay :Hmm..

Ajay was impatience to waited for Veesha. He get up then walk to the door and open. He saw Veesha was standing there while biting her nails. He frown at her.

Ajay :Inga ena pandre? Une ulle vare solli evulo neram agethe.. Veesha :I'm not allowed to come inside..

She said while pouting.

Ajay :Ah?

He said like he never heard her.She look at him.

Veesha :Naa'than office room vare kudhathe..

Ajay :Apo varathe..

She glance at him,sulk.😒He stif a laugh after see her sulk.😂He palmed her back and bring her inside his office.

Veesha :So,this is your office..

Ajay :Yup..

Veesha :Private office..😏

Ajay :Aiye..😒

She walked to the blind curtain which is near a desk.She flip up the blind curtain and flip down.The room was bright when she flip up then it's dark when she flip down.She was playing with it until Ajay come and embrace her from behind.His hands around her waist.He let his face touch her neck and close his eyes.He smell her fragrance first then rest his chin on her shoulder.His behaver shows that he wants her to be with him.He staring at the window while hugging her.She looking at the window too but smile with his acts.😄😁She hold his hands which on her waist.

Veesha :Unake ena achi,Ajay?(low tone)

Ajay :Nothing..I'm just hugging you..Is that wrong?

He loosen his hug as She turned back to him.

Veesha :I'm noticing from morning till now..You are one kind..

Ajay :I'm fine&Good..

He shrug his shoulders.

Veesha :Stop lying to me,Ajay..

He looked down and sighed.

Veesha : Iniki office poo'le,Lunch time'le tea kekkare,Morning'lethu inthe office room iruke..

Part 142

Veesha : Stop lying to me,Ajay..

He looked down and sighed.

Veesha : Iniki office polle..Lunch time'le tea kekkare..Morning'lethu inthe office room'leye iruke..

He grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.

Veesha : Don't try to change my mood..Tell me,Ajay..

She said it softly.

Ajay : Nothing..

Veesha : Ethuva iruthalum sollu,Ajay..

He gasped.

Ajay : I had nightmare..
.
She say nothing but watch him carefully.

Ajay : About us..This is not first time..Nee en'vithu engayo dhoram poo'yeteh maari..Ille..Poore maari kanave..

He sighed and still staring at the floor.

Ajay : I know it's foolish when we afraid about the nightmares but it's about us and it was like real..I feel fretting even after I woke up..

He let go it her hand slowly. He gazed at her and cupped her face with his both hands gently. He look at her with all his heart.

Ajay : You won't leave me right,Veesha?

She remove his hands from cupping her face.

Veesha : So,you believe I will go?

She look away.He trapped her by placing his palms on the desk.

Ajay : You misunderstand me..After my family and friends,the person I'm trusting is you..I know you,nobody can steal you from me..

He took a deep breathe.

Ajay : What if anyone want try to sabotage and separate us?

Veesha : Who could sabotage us? Who will? It's just a nightmare..Why you seems so-

Ajay : What if,Veesha? There are Renuka ***** and that Deepak ******* want us to separate..

Veesha stared at Ajay quietly for sometimes.

Veesha : So,what is your point?

Ajay : What-..What you will do if someone tell you that I got affair with somebody?

Veesha : Sir'ke idea undo?😏

Ajay gazed at her,irritated.😒She smiled.

Veesha : I will clarify it to you first..If it's not true..Okay..If it is..Then,..

She drag the sentence.

Veesha : Sollematen..

She smug.😏

Ajay : Anthe maari onu nadakathe..

He hug her and nuzzle her neck. She laughing with shy.

Ajay : Tell me you won't leave me..

She frowned.

Veesha : Why I want to leave you when the person I want to live with is you?

Her hands which rest on his chest,palmed it. He come closer to kiss her but she put her index finger on those lips. He look at her,puzzled and wonder why she stop him. She remove her finger from his lips.

Veesha : Do you love me,Ajay?

He freeze for seconds. She look into his eyes. She was so curious and look up at him while waited for him to answer. Her hand naturally touch his chest go to his cheek and tap gently to make him consious.

Veesha : Are you in love with me?

He wided his eyes.

Ajay : We had arrange marriage..How I could-

She hold his button between the collar which it were unbutton actually.

Veesha : It's doesn't mean you can't love me..

Ajay : Love is just a feeling..

Veesha : I know! As long you're committed to your partner and you want to stay married even though you don't feel the love,it's okay right..

She pouted.

Veesha : But still you don't have any feelings for me..

She look at him,sadly then let go his shirt. He started to feel guitly to make her dissappointed.

Ajay : Oi..Apo unakaga care worried pandrethe enathe,Veesha?

Veesha : Haan..Haan..😒

Ajay : I like you,Veesha..Very much..For me,love is a feeling without tie of marriage..Avulothan..

Veesha : So,inthe jemathule nee en love panne mateh?

Ajay : Be serious,Veesha..

She look somewhere else.

Veesha : Naanu serious'sa than soldren..

She look at him again.

Veesha : But it's okay..I still love you..One side..

She pouted and look down.

Ajay : Someone said she won't expect me to love her..

Veesha : Yes..I did..

She gasped.

Veesha : but your acts seems..(mumbling)

She mumbling then sighed.

Ajay : Ah?

Veesha : Nothing..

Ajay : Hoi..(whispered)

She frowned at him.

Ajay : What's going on your mind?

Veesha : Uhhmm..I wish we had another birth and you should fall in love with me like I do but will take some years for me to accept you..

She challenged.

Ajay : Mission accepted..

He smirked romantically.

Veesha : Eh?🤨

Ajay : I will wait if you are the person..Worth for waiting..

She staring at him.

Veesha : Aiye..😒

He smirked.

Veesha :Seriously,I will annoy you for sure..😠

Ajay pinching her cheeks as she make an cute angry face.😗

Ajay :Jujuju..Cutie..😚No problem..You are still cute for me..

She gasped while staring at him.

Veesha : Cute ah?

He bite his lower lip while staring at her. He hold her chin to let her face him but she glance at him and grip his hand from her face.

Ajay : Yen ipo kochekere? Naa enamo solli,nee vere enamo pessi..Topic vere engayo poche..

She still kept her face moody. He carry her and make her to sit on the desk in sudden. She wided her eyes when he did that because it was unexpected.

Veesha : Ajay..

She whispered his name.

Ajay : You reach the tower height now..

He check his height from his head to her head. She roll her eyes and smile. He cupped her face with his two hands to smooch.

Veesha : No-..

She just close her eyes when he come closer.

*OH MY GOD!🤦🏻‍♀️

The couple broke the kiss and look at the door. The door was open. Ajay realise he forget to close the door and lock too.

Archana : You guys get the door lock first,Can?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Archana slammed the door. Ajay pushed by Veesha. She jump of the table then gazed. Ajay stared at her and grinned innocently.😬

Ajay : Opps!

Veesha : Vena'ne sonnele,Kethiya..Ipo ithe tehveya..She gonna tease me forever..
He locked the door then grab her waist and continue where he stop.

.*.*.*.*.

Ajay's parents bring Anjana for checks up. Veesha come out from washroom. She was in sleeveless indian traditional kurta and with matchable long skirt. It was green and blue combination.

Archana : Wow..

Veesha : I don't think this is nice..I'm going to change it..

She walked to closet and open the door. Archana push the door and close it.

Veesha : Achu..(convince)

Archana : It's prefect for you...

Veesha : I wore this because you asked me to..But I'm not comfortable with it..I'm pretty sure Ajay won't be happy..

Archana : Aiyada..😏

Veesha sighed.

Veesha : Ajay completely hates if I dress like this..He said I'm horrible..He don't like it..

Archana : Anthe loosu soldrathe ellam kekkathe..You look great..

Archana dragged Veesha out of the room. Veesha holds the door jamps to stay in room. She don't want go but still Archana wins. Ajay was sitting at the couch. He randomly turn,he wided his eyes after he see Veesha in sleeveless kurta again. Veesha notice Ajay who frowning at her so much. Archana dragging Veesha to the main door. Look like they going somewhere else. He stood up,angrily and walked to them to block their way.

Ajay : Veesha..

Archana : We are going to Restaurent..

Ajay : We have food here..No need to go anywhere..Stay at home..

Archana : Yen pooge kudhathe?!

Ajay quarrel with Archana as Veesha palmed her forehead. He was unhappy with Veesha's top which bought by Archana.

Ajay : What for you bought her this kind of tops?

Archana : It's new fashion..

Ajay : My foot!

He stared at Veesha.

Ajay : Go and change it..

Veesha : Ajay..Stop arguing..I will change it..Okay..

Ajay : Much better..

Archana : She won't change it..She look even more younger now..Let it be..

Archana grip Veesha's wrist from go to upstair to change. Ajay grasp Veesha's other wrist and about to drag her to upstair. She stuck between them again.

Veesha : Oh God! Both of you let me go!

She pulled back her hands from the siblings. Archana cross her arms and look away. She was sulked with Ajay now. Veesha sighed.

Veesha : Ipo ena inthe dress ode naa velile pooge kudhathe..(to Ajay)Unake naa inthe tops ode irukenam..Athane?(to Archana)

Ajay & Archana : Ama!(chores)

Ajay and Archana glared at each other then look away.

Veesha : Iruthe tholekiren! Itheke mela ethavathu Sanda vantheche..Vare kudhathe! Apdi vantheche..Rendu perum en'kiteh pesathege..

Veesha walked away angrily. Archana and Ajay stared at Veesha.

Archana : Ella unalle..Veesha ipdi dress panna unake ena?! Ave nallathane iruka?!

Ajay : Why you need to tell her how to dress up?!

Archana : She is my friend! I have more rights on her..

Ajay : She is my wife! I had to decide what she can wear! Only I have rights to tell her how to dress up!!

Archana : I know her before you!

Ajay : Hell! I know her since childhood!

Veesha : SHHHUUTT UUUUUPPPP!!

She yelled because she couldn't handle the sound of the arguing.

PART 143

Ajay and Archana look at her,fearful.😨😧

Veesha : Both of you just don't talk to me!

Ajay and Archana pouted as Veesha glaring at them. Ajay and Archana walked away.

.*.*.*.*.

Ajay can't keep quiet and also can't let her to be angry. Ajay hugging the pillar while looking at Veesha who spraying water on the flowers pots.

Ajay : Sha..

She never look at him. She remained quiet and spraying more stronger on the flowers.

Ajay : Pesame irukathe,Veesha..

He make a puppy face.

Ajay : We feel bad to make you angry..We already talk to each other..Honey,Talk to me..

She turned other side and continue what she was doing.

Ajay : Cherry..

Veesha sighed then keep aside the bottle,angrily then walkinside the house. Ajay stick his forehead on the pillar with upset.😞

.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana and Ajay decided to convince Veesha. They tip toe to kitchen where Veesha is.

Archana & Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha using the mortar and pestle to mash and muddle the ginger.

Archana : Veesha..We are sorry,okay..😓Don't be angry now..

Ajay : Veesha..

Ajay touch Veesha's arm but Veesha shrugged,angrily.

Archana : Veesha..Ipo neethan enge kudhe sanda podhure..Inthe idiot kudhe naa sanda podhele..

Ajay glaring at Archana while gritting his teeth. Veesha glance at them then stop what whatever she was doing.

Veesha : Rendu perum munje paathale terithe Onum oru sanda'ke ready agere maari..Let me alone for sometime..

Archana : Yen Veesha ipdi pessere?

Ajay : Une thaniya vidharuthuka naage iruken?

Veesha glare at Ajay.

Veesha : Ohh..Apdi..Vaange,Sir..Vange..

She stared at Archana as well then gazed back to Ajay.

Veesha : Edho operation'ke konjam naal iruke..Ena nadathalum seri..Yaare ethe sonnalum seri..Nambe kavale padhe vena..Sande podhe vena..Kadasi verekum Santosh irupom nenaicha..Neega rendu perum sanda podhuvege..Athum en'nalle..Ithe ella naa paathu summah irukenuma?

Archana : Veesha,it's all normal..

Veesha show her palm to them.

Veesha : Santhoshama irutha maathum en'keteh vanthe pessege..

She leave the place as soon after say it. Ajay stared at Veesha. Archana hold his shoulder.

Archana : Anna..

He glance back at Archana.

Archana : I think you should talk to her..Only you can make her better..

Even Ajay thought the same. He turned and look at Veesha again who walking to upstair.

In room,..

Ajay carry a ginger tea with him ans enter the room. He locked the door as well after he came in. Veesha was sitting on bed while facing the window. He show her ginger tea which made by him. She just look away. He raised his eyebrow and come to know that she still mood out. He keep the tea on table and look at her.

Ajay : Honey..

She face other side. He sighed then took a stull from the dressing table and sit closer to her. He make her turn to face him.

Ajay : Don't keep your face like that.. Naanum Archana'um sande podhele..Okay?

She was quiet.

Ajay : It's just small matter..Fighting between me and Archana is normal..We are siblings ya..Naa kathuven..Ave kathuva..But 2 or 3 days'le aprom pessireva..Yen itheke poo'ye emotional agere?

She gazed at him.

Veesha : 2 or 3 days..Even 1 hour is matter to me..I trying to be happy as much as I can..En nalle neega rendu perum sanda pootha ena artham..You said small matter..But ipdiye chinna chinna vishayatheke epomey sande poothu'teh irutha..En nalle'than unga rendu pereke sanda varethe sollithagena..How could I take it?

He never thought she would think about it so far.

Ajay : Hey..Nobody could say that..Archana and I would never think that..You are my wife..For her,you are best friend..Yen ipdi pesere?

Veesha : You tried to build a faith castle for me, by putting brick one by one but what if something remove those bricks one by one and throw it away..

She indirectly telling him someone is ruining her faith. It's none of than his step mother but she failed to tell him because for sure,it will hurt him and make him more angry towards his mother. She wants everyone and everything to be harmony and happy together, not separate the family. He frowned and don't understood

Ajay : Is anything bothering you,Veesha? Nee pessere veche paatha..You look so depressed inside but smiling outside..

She just stared at him and never utter a word.

Ajay : Puri're maatheri pesse,Veesha..

She glancing at him but still keep quiet. He cupped her face and peak a kiss on her forehead to make her better. He look at her then let go her face but hold her hands.

Ajay : Enama achi? Sollu..

Her eyebrows knitting. Her eyes start to fill with tears.

Veesha : I'm scared..

Ajay's face become dull after see Veesha getting sad.

Veesha : I know..

She took a breathe to control her cry.

Veesha : I know how much you put efforts to give me emotional supports to make believe me that I will come back , even I'm trying to believe it too but things around me make it harder..

Ajay : Sha..(convince)

He let go her hands and wipe her tears quick. In his mind,he thought her second medical reports which stated make her fear. He frowned at her and gasped,upsetly.

Ajay : Epo paare aluthuteh iruke..Itheke kovam padhe bothe evulo paravale..

Veesha : Then,don't look at me..

She look away and wipe her tears away.  He hold her chin but she pushed his hands which accidently one of her palm touch alittle harder on his cheek. He palmed his cheek and gazed at her with puppy face.

Ajay : I said your angry face is better than your crying face but it's doesn't mean you should angry on me like this..(sulked/puppy face)

He pouted. She smile finally after looked at his puppy sulked face. She remove his hands from his cheek then rub his cheek with her palm.

Veesha : Sorry..(whispered)

He smirked to her.

Veesha : Only seeing you two happy make me to forget about everything which make me sad but both of you fighting because of me..

Ajay : Picch!

He got up and sit beside her. He wrap his hand around her and make her to lean on him. He hold her hand with his other hand and interlocked. He rub her arm but she staring at their hands which holding. He exhaled through his mouth.

Ajay : Naa onum unalle sande podhele..The clothes you wore now..It's not worst..It's basically me..

He pressing his lips.

Ajay : Problem'mey naa'than,Veesha..I'm just not alittle jealous type but so much actually..You know like Possessiveness towards you..I can't help myself from getting envious..Bear it for me..

She roll her eyes while smiling. His hand from her arm goes to her neck &holds it gently. That's make her to look at him. He glance into her eyes.

Ajay : Honestly speaking,I'm really sorry about myself..

As she lean on his side of face,He peck on her forehead. She smile then tap his cheek and push his face away playfully. She planted a kiss on his cheek which make him to smile. She hold his jaw and make him to face her. They "Chum" each other which is quick one and pulled it away. They laid on bed. She hugged him and rest her head on his chest but then she move up to his shoulder and laid on his shoulder.

After sometimes,he hold her waist and he roll other side which makes her to laid down on bed and he come on top of her. He trap her hands with his on bed. He sprinkle some soft kisses like woodpecker on her face ,ears and neck. She close her eyes while smiling and laugh too.

●Romance scenes removed.🙈●

Veesha drinking the ginger tea which made Ajay. She take a sip then raised her eyebrows,surprisily.

Veesha : Uhhhmm..(Tasting)It's great..

Ajay : Mama tea pothu edhuthute vanthele..Oru reward kudhe..😏

He suddenly got village slay. She frowned at him but her lips were smiling like soon she gonna laugh.

Veesha : Mama'va?(puzzled)

Ajay : Unake thali kathune naathane'ma..Purushen'ne aasai mama'ne kupedhe..

Veesha : Yen oru maari pessere?

She raised her one of her eyebrow.

Veesha : Ajay..Talk properly..

Ajay : Cheri..Apo reward kudhe,ma..

He point and show his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...