Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

98

1.7K 54 7
By klaroline-4ever

It's been a few days since Caroline come up with a plan to get Mikael. Caroline has been skipping school and secretly talking with Esther, who was no longer in a basement handcuffed, Esther told Caroline that she wasn't alone in the plan of killing the Mikaelsons but never mention who it was, even if Caroline knew it was Mikael, but Caroline tried not to make too many questions so Esther wouldn't get suspicious, which was working.

Esther talked secretly with Mikael and told him about Caroline, which made Mikael very happy because he enjoyed knowing Klaus was suffering, but he did not appreciate letting Caroline kill Klaus.

Klaus and Caroline send each other letters that was the only things they could do to keep in contact without anyone knowing about it. Caroline tried to focus on the plan to not think about how much she missed Klaus and Klaus has been using the fact he was missing Caroline to be even more believable that he was sad and heartbroken.

***

Rebekah has been noticing April wasn't having her best days lately and how she was still struggling with everything that has been going on, so Rebekah made a surprise visit to April when her father wasn't home.

"Bekah, What are you doing here?"

"I've noticed that you are still processing everything that is going on, so I decided to visit you and to spend some time with you. I don't want supernatural drama to be the only reason we hang out." Rebekah said. "So can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sorry. Come in." April smiled and Rebekah quickly put the bag in the table of the living room and took a container off of it, turning then to April.

"I think we all need to forget, at least for a few minutes, about all the drama this supernatural stuff get us in. So, I decided to get some food filled with calories. We deserve a cheat day after everything that we've been through." Rebekah said and then smiled while saying. "I got you your favorite burger." April smiled with the sweet gesture Rebekah was making, which made Rebekah only smile more. "Do you want some?"

"How could I say no?" April smiled and grabbed the container that had her burger.

They quickly started to catch up with things, making April forget for a moment about all the drama and stress that she's been through thanks to this supernatural drama.

"Bekah... sorry if I got distant. I just felt overwhelmed by having so much new information about Kol and you and seeing what you used to do. I mean, I knew what you used to do but it's different when we actually see it..." April said.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm just glad you don't hate me for the things I've done."

"I could never hate you, Bekah. You've been my best friend. You told me about the supernatural world, you stand up for me when Kol, Elena and Elijah tried to make a decision for me, you gave me a bracelet to protect me from getting compelled... You are a great friend." April said and the two hugged.

"April Young, you are my best friend. I never had one before you. You made me see I was able to actually make friends when I was starting to doubt of it. You've been always there for me and for my siblings. You're like a sister to me." Rebekah smiled. "And as a best friend, I'm now telling you that you should talk with Kol. You two need to clear things out."

"I don't know. I don't even know what to think."

"Are you having doubts?"

"Kinda. It's not that I stopped liking him. It's just... By seeing his memories, it hit me that we could never be together. I'm human and he is a vampire. And he has these bloodlust issues... I don't want him to be around me and fighting with himself to not bite me. I don't want him around me being distant just because he can feel by blood run around my veins. I don't want him worried every time we cuddle. I want him around me and being in the moment instead of distant and second guessing everything."

"So... your problem isn't the people he has killed?"

"I'm not happy about it. But I know he did to survive and that he no longer drinks or hurts people for fun. He now drinks from animals or blood bags... he is now less reckless. He is so sweet and funny and cute... I really like him. But how can he be with me when he is most of the time worried he will drain me?"

"I'm sorry things are so complicated." Rebekah whispered, hugging April.

***

Klaus was in the motel's bedroom Katniss was staying in because he just made Katniss send a letter to Caroline.

"Klaus, How can you trust her? She's a spy. And most of the times you never know if they will switch teams."

"Caroline is loyal, she would never do such a thing."

"What if this is just a plan and she still is trying to kill you? I'm just looking out for you."

"I can take care of myself very well." Klaus said.

"You've been so tense lately. I could help you relax..." Katniss whispered.

One thing Klaus and Katniss didn't notice was that Caroline was outside because she also wanted to send him a letter but she couldn't do it with Bonnie's help. Thanks to her vampire hearing, she was listening to the conversation between Klaus and Katniss.

"I will have time to relax when Mikael is gone and Caroline will be with me." Klaus said and Caroline opened the door.

"Katniss, if I find you flirting with my man ever again, you will regret to ever had lay eyes on my Nik." Caroline said, feeling jealous and possessive.

"Whatever. I'm going to eat something." Katniss said and left because she was not in the mood for fights and she flirted with Klaus more for fun than anything else.

Klaus and Caroline were finally in the same place alone, and even if it's been only a few days, for them it felt like months.

"You know you don't need to be jealous of Katniss or any other girl, right? You are the only one I have eyes for." Klaus said with a smirk, making Caroline blush.

"I just don't like her being so friendly with you." Caroline whispered and Klaus kissed her. "Say it, Nik."

"I'm completely yours, Caroline Forbes." Klaus whispered with his golden eyes glowing.

"I'm completely yours, Niklaus Mikaelson." Caroline whispered and kissed him passionately, ending up biting his lower lip, sucking his blood.

"Caroline..." Klaus groaned and kissed her passionately, then let a trail of kisses to her neck, biting then her neck, while pressing her against the wall, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

"Nik..." she moaned and bite his shoulder, enjoying the taste of his blood. "We need to stop before Katniss comes back."

"But... love, are you sure about this plan? Maybe we can find another way to take down Mikael."

"Nik, this plan will work. Esther is believing in us, and..."

"And...?"

"And Mikael is starting to want to talk to me."

"What? That's too dangerous. You need someone to go with you."

"I can take care of myself. And this is a good thing. Mikael probably wants to listen to my reasons about wanting to kill you."

"What if he sees you're lying?" Klaus asked.

"Nik, things have been going as planned. Let's not bring negative energy to our way, Okay? There's already way too much negativity in the universe." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk. "But I do want to ask you something and it's a bit odd but I think I'll need it."

"Of course. Anything you need. What is it?"

"Can you give me your blood...? Put it in a bottle and give me."

"Of course. Missing my blood that much?" Klaus smirked, making Caroline roll her eyes.

"Sorry to disappoint but it's not for that. It's because tonight I'm going to talk with Mikael and I know he will say a bunch of lies about you and it's been complicated to be around Esther and say bad things about you but I don't think I'll be able to handle listening to Mikael being a complete asshole, and blood helps but not much... the only way I feel calmer is when I'm drinking your blood."

"Alright but I wouldn't mind you doing the same for me..." Klaus smirked, making Caroline smile and kiss him. "Don't worry, I'll send it to you."

"Thank you." Caroline smiled but her smile suddenly vanished. "What if someone noticed we are here together?"

"Don't worry, love. I asked your witch friend to put a spell on me, so it would seem I went to the woods when I was actually here and also made her cloak my location."

"I love how smart you are." Caroline smiled and kissed him. "I need to go, before I change my mind and decide to have mind-blowing hybrid vampire sex in every place of this room and maybe even in the bathroom."

"How do you expect me to be okay in letting you go now?" Klaus groaned, making Caroline smile.

"We can't do this. You know..."

"This is bloody awful."

"Soon we will be together without worrying about this." Caroline smiled and gave him another kiss.

"I just hate seeing you walk away from me." Klaus said.

"Hey! Close your eyes and count to 5. No peaking." Caroline smiled and Klaus closed his eyes and started counting.

Caroline's smile quickly vanished, because she hated to leave him, every time they were apart she felt part of her missing. She knew it was ridiculous because she shouldn't need a man to be okay but she never felt so much for someone before and she never felt a connection this strong with someone before.

Once Klaus ended counting, he opened his eyes and found himself alone in the bedroom, making him feel a bit lost. He never felt so connected and dependent of someone before. It was because of this that Klaus used to say that love is a vampires biggest weakness but he now could see that he wasn't completely right, because if it wasn't for Caroline, he wouldn't be able to face Mikael and would just run away, keeping living in the run with fear of his father.

Next on Fake Relationship

"Where are we?"
***
"Now... why should you be the one who gets the pleasure of killing him?"
***
"Here's the white oak stake. Kill him."
***
"After so many centuries he still is the same foolish and naive boy."

AN: Hey guys! It's so close to the end... There's only 10 chapters left! But I'm still not  sure how I feel about the way I wrote the ending. I know I talked about this before but I care about writing a good ending, not only because it's the chapter that concludes the whole story but also because you guys spend time reading it, commenting and/or voting, showing me support since the very first chapter and I don't want to disappoint you. I might not know you but I do care a lot about your opinions and I don't want to make you feel you waste your time reading this story. 

In other news, I found out that my story is eligible to the Wattys. I probably won't participate but it's always nice to know...

Feel free to share with me your opinions and thoughts in the comments or even in the messages.  Love you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...
309K 8K 60
"He's your first love, I intend to be your last" - Niklaus Mikaelson I love Caroline and Klaus and this is my take on what would happened if Caroline...
569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
17K 482 26
Tyler had the audacity to invite Caroline to his wedding with Hayley after he cheated on Caroline. Caroline know He did that to make her feel jealous...