💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139

285 7 4
By anirudhpianist

PART 136

Veesha : Ajay..

She touch his hand and hold it. He glance at her but then look down.

Veesha : I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm sorry..

He remain silent.

Veesha : For now,I only thinking about today..Not the future..I swear..

He smile alittle,innocently. She look at one of his hand which he hurt himself by break the glass. He see his hand then glance at her. She look at him.

Veesha : I never know you would care for me these much..

She look down then smile. She look back to him.

Veesha : You are more than I thought,Ajay..I wish I could go back to our childhood again..Hug you tightly and never let go you..

Ajay : Well you still do it now..Just alittle different..I have some muscles..

She started to laugh,he joined her too.🤭😂 He stick his forehead to hers while laughing.

*Time passed by,..

It was early evening. At dining table,Veesha just swallow the medicines with water. Ajay pat her back then rub it. She kiss the air while looking at him. He smirked then look somewhere at the entrances. He look back at Veesha. He smirked again but didn't take efforts to kiss her which makes her alittle upset. She rest her chin on her palm while staring at the her loving husband. Someone close her eyes seeing her husband. She grip those hands. Now she know why he didn't kiss her because someone was behind.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay smirked.

Ajay : Haan..I'm here..

Veesha : Yaare?

She heard someone said "Shu" sound to ask Ajay to keep quiet.🤫

Ajay : You have to guess,Honey..

Someone : Honey ah?

She recognize that voice.

Veesha : Achu?

She take off those hands and look back. She was surprised to saw Archana there. Veesha got up and give her big hug. Ajay watch his wife and his sister with a smile. His whole family was there. They just went to airport to pick up Archana there,Ajay knew about it but nobody informed Veesha,just to surprised her. The house become more noisy than before because of Archana.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha braiding her hair then Ajay come into their room. He locked the room door.

Ajay : Sha..

Veesha : Uhhhmmm..

Ajay : I have some work in office room..

Veesha : Okay..But don't stay up so late..I don't want to see any eyes bags and dark circle around your eyes..

He wrap his hands around her shoulders.

Ajay : Alright,Honey..

She stop braiding her hair and pull his hands closer to her with a smile on her face.

Ajay : Stay with Archana until I completed and come back..Don't sleep alone..

He planted a kiss on her temple(part of forehead).

Ajay : But you have to come back to our bedroom..Don't let me sleep alone too..

Her cheeks blushed. She nodded agreed.

Veesha : Uhhmm..

He let go her then walk back to door but then he stop and turned back to her. He stared at her while stroking his chin.🤔

Veesha : Why?

He look away then look back at her.

Ajay : I forget something..You forgot that too..

She look around.

Veesha : You didn't bring any files when you came in..There is no file here to give you too..

Ajay sighed and walk to her. He grab her waist and his other hand cupped her face. She close her eyes as He move his face closer to her. Her hands rest on his chest. He put his forehead on her then slightly his head and press his lips on hers. He caress her lips with his. Ther kiss only last long for few seconds. He rub his face against her face and it become romance. His lips touching all over her face then go to her neck. He nuzzle her neck and go to her throat. He forget about his work and busy with his wife now. He just continue where he stops yesterday night.

Archana : Veesha!

Veesha open her eyes and pulled herself from Ajay. Ajay stop his romance when he realise what he doing. Archana who stop at Ajay's  room. She walked to the room.

Archana : Veesha! My dear bestie..Where are you? Are you in the room?

She try to open the door by turn the door knob but Ajay's goodness,he locked the door when he came in. Ajay remove his hand from Veesha's face and palmed his top head. Why not his family members let him and his wife alone for sometimes?😑

Ajay : How they always call you when we wanted to-

He let go his breathe without completed his sentence. He pout his lips and make a puppy face. She sequeeze his lips.

Veesha : You have work to do..Remember..

She move away from him.

Archana : Veesha..

Veesha : Haan! I'm here..

Veesha rushed to the door and open the door but Ajay come out first then followed by Veesha.

Archana : Dei..Anna!😃

Ajay glaze at Archana.😒

Ajay : Haan! Haan!😒

He walked away to his office room. Archana stared at her brother. Veesha touch Archana's arm. She look at Veesha.

Archana : Hey..Ena achi avane'ke..

Veesha : Onum ille..He just got work to do..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After Ajay settle his work in office room,Ajay walked to Archana's room found his wife and sister were still awake. It was easy for him to call his wife.

Ajay : Ma..Vanthe padekele..

Archana drop her jaw😲 after hear the way Ajay talking to Veesha. How respectful is that. Full of surprised for Archana. She is very late to know about their relationship. Before Veesha could replied him ,Archana come to him.

Archana : She will sleep here..Today she is not your wife but my friend..😌

Ajay : Picch! She always my wife..You move..😒

Ajay about to step in but Archana put her hand like a barrier to block his way.

Archana : She's become my friend first then your wife..Get out from my room..😏

Ajay made a upset face and say nothing to them. He go to his room and close his door. Archana chuckled.🤭 She thought she annoyed him but deep inisde she hurted him abit. Veesha stared at Archana when Archana stared at Veesha after he close the door.

Veesha : This is how you talked to him?

She asked Archana softly.

Archana : Chummah sonne..Nijama kochekethano?😓

Veesha nodded.

Archana : Paravale..Vidhe..But he changed alot..He smiling..Ella un training ah?

She close the door.

Veesha : Ena kindhala?

Veesha got up to leave actually.

Veesha : Achu..Naa poren..Nee tired ah irupe..Rest panne..

Archana : Yaare sonna,naa tired'ne..I have alot things to tell you.. Inike thane naa vanthe..Oru naal en kudhe time spend panne mathiya?

Veesha smiled and on other side Ajay is there alone. She sit back and heard Archana's stories A to Z that she got alots of love proposal from some guys. She got no choice than listen to her friend. When Archana question about Veesha,she answered one by one.

Archana : Are you really happy with him?

Veesha : He's little of angry bird but his heart soft as cotton candy..You are right..

Archana : Naa ena keten..Nee ena soldre? I asked both of you happy or not?

Veesha frowned.

Archana : Nijamave nee santhoshama irukiya?

Veesha : Very much..

When Veesha tells about her work story to Archana but she slept off in begin of the story because of tiredness. After Archana sleep,Veesha cover on Archana with blanket then off the lights. She walked to the bed beside Archana then stop. She went to Ajay's room. She saw He was lying on bed while close his eyes. The blanket was on him. She walked to the window then close the it and close the curtain too. She walked to him and switched on the bed lamp.

She stared at him,loving. He already fall asleep without her. She thinks it's better for him if he used to it. So,she decided to sleep in the other room because Archana also wanted Veesha to stay with her. Veesha cupped his face with one hand then planted a very soft kiss on his forehead. He turned alittle and embrace her hand to himself. She wided her eyes then bite her lower lip and pull gently her hand from his hug. He open his eyes and hold palm to palm.

Veesha : You didn't sleep yet?

Ajay : I told you..

She smiled.

Ajay : Is she sleeping?

She nodded.

Ajay : Don't go back..Please..

He pleased her. She smiled more. He changed her mind now.

Veesha : But one condition..I want to sleep here..on your side..Can?

He just move and give some space for her. He pulled her on bed. She got on the bed. He laid back followed by her too. She switched off the bed lamp. He spooning her and under the blanket. She feel his warm body as she hugged him and his arms were holding.

PART 137

She loved that. He rest his head on hers. She could felt his rough cheek and trim beard.

Veesha : Ajay..(whispered)

Ajay : Uhhmm..

Veesha : Do Archana know about my operation?

Ajay : No..Naa onum sollale..

Veesha : Okay..

Suddenly,she look at him.

Veesha : Are we selfish?(doubtly)

Ajay : Huh?

Veesha : We let Archana sleep alone..

Ajay : Nah..I told Deva go to her room..She loves her nephew alot..In awhile,for sure he going to knock her room door..

They giggling together.🤭😂 Ajay's feets touch her.

Ajay : Ouh!

He got up.

Veesha : Why? What happened?

Ajay : Your anklets poke me..

He pouted and hold his ankle. She got up too and pulled away the blanket. She switched on the bed lamp.

Veesha : I forget to remove it..Sorry..I'm sorry,Ajay..

Veesha touch his leg then carried it to her lap and rub it. Ajay stared at her then place his other leg too on her lap. She stop then gazed at him for taking advantage of her care.😒 He laughed then take away his legs from her lap. He lie down. She remove her anklets then pulled the blankets on them and lie down too. He reach the bed lamp first then switched off it. She look at the bed lamp then gazed at Ajay.

Veesha : Apdi ena aveseram? I'm beside you,right..

Ajay : Shuuu!🤫

She become quiet then gazed at him with pouted lips. He smug.

Ajay : Paravale..Naa soldre ella kekkare..Purushen mela mariyathe'than!😏

She tap on his chest playfully but he ignore the fact she's little angry and cupped her face then kiss her. He intertwined his legs with hers. He cuddle her. The night ends sweetly with warm hugs. Next day..Archana walked into her mother's room. She saw her mother take some papers which pin together and placed it on bed. Archana just fall on the bed,annoyed.😑

●SORRY FOR TOO MUCH OF ROMANCE SCENES IN THIS STORY.🙏🏻●

Ajay's Mother : Behave like a girl..

Her mother turned back & locking the closet.

Archana : Amma..Naa ponnu'than!🙄

Ajay's mother : Vaayadi! Chummah iru!

Archana roll her eyes then grab the papers.

Archana : Aik! Jathagam? Yaarode? Enodeya? Enake mapelai paakeregela?😲

Ajay's mother wided her eyes.

Archana : Hmm? Ajay? Anna'ode jathagam etheke? Avaneke'than kalyanam ache..He going for second marriage? Then,what about Veesha? Sure,she having hard days with him to control his tempered..Pity her..Ithele vere oru ponnu'na? Pavam ave!

She start to laugh and thought it was a joke but deep inside there is a truth hiding. She never know about Veesha's health. Ajay's mother turned and about to "Shu"🤫 Archana but Ajay's mother saw Veesha come inside the room. Veesha and Ajay's mother got eye contact. Veesha looks dull after hears about jathagam. It's seems like her mothee in law looking for another girl for her son. How heartless is that? Shoba(Ajay's mother) is actually ruining Veesha's faith which build by Ajay. Veesha remain silent and never question back anything. She just look away and see Archana who is lying on bed like floating on water.

Veesha : Yen Archana en'ne kupeteh?

Archana : Amma permission illame shopping vara mateh'ne sonnele..Athan..Iru..

She look at her mother.

Archana : Maa! Can we(herself,Veesha) go for shopping? Please!!

Ajay's mother : Athe ella onum tehve ille..

Archana got up then grip her mother's hand.

Archana : Please..Maa,please!! I swear we won't take so much of time..We will be back soon..Please!

Archana makes her a puppy face and please her mother.

Ajay's mother : Huh? Ah?! Can!

Archana : Yaaayyy!!😄🎉

She fist the bed excitely.😄😁

Archana : Ipo variya Veesha?

Veesha nodded.

Ajay's mother : Okay..Don't mess the bed..Get off first!

Archana pouted and do as her mother said. The girls went out and Ajay's mother palmed her chest reliefly.

Reach home after shopping..

Veesha randomly turned then the clock show 4 o'clock evening. She look around then walked to the telephone and dial Ajay's office.The line was going on but nobody answer. She hung up the telephone,upsetly.😔She pick up the telephone again and dial Ajay's office number again.

Ajay : Hello?

She felt relief after heard his voice like she got boost. She hold the telephone tightly like if he was infront of her eyes,she would hug him.

Veesha : A-Ajay?

Ajay : Sha..

Veesha : Haan!

Ajay : Sollu ma..

She look around again to check anyone eavesdrop her.

Veesha : Naa office varen.Can we go out?

Veesha almost whispered. Ajay look at the glass window if the weather is not worst to drive. He won't allowed her to drive if it's raining heavily but the weather was little cloudy. Before he say yes to her.

Veesha : Please!Naa evulo neram analum paravale,Naa wait pandren..

He frowned and worried.

Ajay : Ma,Are you alright?

She wided her eyes then gulp those words coming to her throat.

Veesha : I'm fine..

Ajay : Poi sollathe..

She bite her lower lip then unbite it.

Veesha : No..I just want to spend more quality time with you..If you are busy,it's okay..I understand..

Ajay : Hoi..Apdi ella onum ille..Have you take your medicine?

Veesha : Yes,I did..

Ajay : Okay..Naa busy kedaiyathe ipo..I almost finish my work..

He look at his wrist watch which gifted by Veesha.

Veesha : Then,why you didn't answer my call just now?

Ajay : I went to restroom ya..

Veesha : Ok..

Ajay : Uhhmm..I'll send our car there with driver..Nee vaa..Nambe veliye poolam..

Veesha : So sweet..Thank you..

Ajay : Anything for you! Ummaaah!😚

Veesha chuckled.🤭Ajay laughed too.😂

Veesha : Ok..See you..

Ajay : See ya..

When the car reach the house,it's started to pour.🌧Ajay sent the driver to fetch her to office but Veesha asked the driver to leave and she drive the car. Ajay who in the office,when he saw the weather🌧.He make a call to his home to know if Veesha already leave and his mother answer it.

Ajay : Ma..Is Veesha there or the driver already fetch her?

Ajay's mother :She already leave by her own..

Ajay : What?!Then,what about the driver?

Ajay's worries grow bigger.

Ajay's mother :He already went to his home.

Ajay : MA!Why did you let her to drive alone?

Ajay's mother :She said she wanted to see you!

Ajay :I told you about her health right! How you can be so careless?

Ajay's mother : What I can if your wife wanted to go alone?

He inhaled his breathe deeply. His worries turn to anger.

Ajay : Fine! Thanks ma! Thank you so much! Bye!

He just hung the phone. He palmed his forehead and rub it with tension. He grab his things then went to out from his office. He took lift quick when the lift the open. He rush out of it then take a quick walk to the exit door. The door was pulled by the security. He step out but he stop once he saw Veesha just climb from the stair with umbrella. When she step the stair,saw Ajay come out. His worries were gone when she come infront of his eye then waved at him excited. She was in white sleeveless chutidar. Her hair was free.

As she walked to him ,He hugged her which made her to drop the umbrella and hug him too. They ignored the facts they are in public. They broke the hug and gaze at the umbrella then laugh.😂🤭While they walk to the car,Veesha open the umbrella and bring up. They walk together under the umbrella. He bring his hand around her and hold her arm from getting wet in rain. He hold her hand which gripping the umbrella. Ajay and Veesha got into the car. He about to pulled the seat beat then realize something. He stared at Veesha,she looked at him clueless.

Veesha : What?

Ajay : I sent the driver to fetch you but you sent him home and you drive the car by your own..

Veesha : Atheke ena ipo? It's normal right!

He pulled her cheek.

Veesha : Aaaahhhh!!

He let go her.

Veesha : Valikethe,Ajay!

She frowned and almost cried. She palmed her cheek.

Ajay : Haan! This is how I felt when I come know that you drive alone to come here..

She pouted then look away. Ajay stared at her then sighed.

Ajay : I shouted at mom..

She turned and stared at him,shockily.

Ajay : Because of you drive the car alone..

She exhaled,relief. She thought he know about the his mother looking for a bride for him but it was just about Veesha.

Ajay : Now,I have to fix it!

Veesha : Who asked you to shouted at her? It's me..

PART 138

Veesha : It's me who came here and I asked permission from Appa..Why you shouted at her?

He raised his eyebrows.

Ajay : You love me so much until forget about health to meet me..She forget about you..Like everyone there forget to-

He stop and look away then exhaled.

Ajay : Care about you..

She staring at him,quietly. He look at her.

Ajay : Can be more concern about yourself,Veesha? Stop your craziness!

She look away.

Veesha : I can be more crazy than you think..

She whispered. He frowned at her.

Ajay : What?

She stared at him.

Veesha : I felt I wanted to see you..So,I did..

She shrug her shoulders. Her voice tone went lower. It show how upset she is now. She just looked away.

Ajay : Hey..I just mean-

He hold her arm but she pulled away her arm from his grip. She stared at him again.

Veesha : You still don't know how much I love you..This is me..I would do anything to just to see you..If you don't like me even for this,it's okay..I will never disturb you..I'm not joking..Seriously,I will stay away from you but it doesn't mean I can't love you anymore..Pudikelena sollu..Ipove naa inthe car vithu veliye poo'ren..

Ajay : Go..Go now..I will kidnap you the next second!

She look away and cross her arms. He sighed then remove his coat and throw at the passenger seat.

Ajay : Ama..Ena ithe ella?

He point out what she wearing. She wore a white sleeveless chutidar. Her arms were exposed. Her back had window with a string which been tied like a ribbon. The chutidar's neck was in square which exposed her collar bone and lower skin abit.

Ajay : What are you wearing,Veesha?

She roll her eyes.

Veesha : Chudithar!

Ajay :What kind of chudithar is this?(not happy)

Veesha : New design..I went to shopping with Archana..She bought this for me..

She said it while facing the other side. He pinch her hip for her attention. She shiver then free her arms and hold her hip.😠 Veesha : WHAT?! He pulled her shawl down to cover her. It's show how possesive he is. She adjust it proper way. He started to drive the car.

Ajay :Who asked you to wore this?

Veesha :Why? You don't like it..

Ajay : Seriously,..I have no comment on your outfit..

Veesha : Really?🤔

Ajay : Fine! It's horrible!🤨

Veesha :Ohh..Thank you for your feedback anyway..😌But you told me that I'm good in white outfits..For your information,it's your sister choice,My Best friend..(sarcastic)

Ajay : Her stupid dressing sense make you stupid too!😠

She glared at her for telling Archana is stupid. She tap him but he alert her by saying that he's driving. She stop that.

Ajay : I'm driving!😒

Veesha : I didn't say you are crawling!

He put a sudden break and stared at her for her sarcastic.😒 She look at him then make a innocent face and look away.

Ajay : Enga pollam?

Veesha : Stop anywhere if you found public phone booth..

Ajay : What? But why?(puzzled)

Veesha : Call your Amma and apologize..

Ajay : Athe aprom'ma naa avuge kudhe pessekiren..

Veesha : Okay..Apo athe verekum en kudhe pesadhe!

She cross her arms and look away.

Ajay : UGH!😤

He stop the car when he found a public phone booth. He gazed at her and get out from his car,followed by Veesha too. Both walked under the one umbrella to phone booth. He enter the phone booth but she waited at out. He drag her her inside then close the door. He grab phone then she insert the coin and dial the his home telephone number. The ring was going on.

Ajay : Hello!

Veesha : Picch!

She glared at him.

Veesha : Hello..

She said it softly to request him that to talk softly and not in stern voice.

Deva : Hello,Yaare pessarathe? Unga per're ena?🤔

He asked cutely.

Ajay : Deva..Naa'than Ajay!

Deva : Solluge,mama..

Ajay : Paati'ye kupedhe,marumagane!

Veesha chuckled🤭 because he talk so respectful to Deva and call him as son in law🤭

Deva : Cheri mama..

Deva on other side,call for his grandma.

Ajay's mother : Hello?

Ajay : Hello,ma..

Ajay's mother : Hmm?

Ajay : Sorry ,ma..Modhe kovam'ma pessanatheke..

Ajay's mother : Paravale..Naa en magan mela koche maten..It's okay you two come late..Take care of Veesha..

Ajay smirked and stared at Veesha who gazing at the phone button.

Ajay : Cheri,ma..Thanks..Bye..

Ajay's mother : Cheri pa..Bye..

He hung up the phone. She stared at him and smiled.

Veesha : What she said?

Ajay : She didn't take it so serious..

Veesha : Good..

They get out from the phone booth and take a walk to car with umbrella. They get inside the car and he start the car engine. She look behind then turn front,there is no one and it all far from their car. She see the side mirror and frown at it. There is no car at behind. Ajay wondering what she doing.

Ajay : Sha..What are doing?

He wanted to reverse the car.

Veesha : Wait!

Ajay : Yen? Nadathey poo'ge poriya?

She got up alittle then kiss on his cheek. She let go him and sit back as he acted freeze then He gazed at her.😒 She make a innocent face. She already start to feel guilty on herself to disturb him when he about to drive the car.

Veesha : Sorry..

She bite her lower lip. He raised his eyebrows and gazing at her.🙄

Veesha : You did what I said..I felt love..That's why I "Chum" you..Chori..(pouted)

He smirking romantically while staring at her. He gently holds her neck and his thumb rubbing her cheek once. He move forward and kiss her as they close their eyes.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay driving the car smoothly,Veesha turned and looked at Ajay.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Uhhmm..Solle..

Veesha : Am I a good wife to you?

He look at her then raised his one of his eyebrow.

Ajay : Correction..Perfect wife..

He smirked then look away at the road because of driving.

Veesha : Really?

Ajay : Ena kelvi ithe? Don't you believe me?

Veesha : You want a modern wife,didn't you?

He stif a laugh and smirking.

Ajay : Achu sonnala?

Veesha : Answer me first..

Ajay : Yes,I did..

Veesha : Apo naa apdi illaye..

Ajay : Yes,You are right..

Veesha : Then,how can I be a perfect wife for you? Edho nambe rendu perukum marriage ache..Athe'nale vere vali illamey en'ne nee accept pandre ille?

Ajay : Well..I have no answer for that..

She gazed him.😒 He said it like give up.

Veesha : Without any reason,how you can tell that I'm perfect wife for you? If we see our relationship deep,I didn't make you happy as wife..Very bad wife actually..

He look at her.

Ajay : Getting ready for war world 3 is it?😏

He look away at road.

Veesha : Kindhala?😒I'm just telling you the truth..I'm not who you wanted..Am I right,Ajay?

Ajay : Mrs.Ajay, for me..Lust is part of a relationship..It's up to us.. We want or not..Husband Wife relationship is not only based on lust..Lust is not everything..Respect , Care , Forgiveness..and Of course Trust is everything..These all matter to me..These are what I see in yourself..You are beautiful in everything..In everyway..Then,who cares about modern or traditional wife..I just surrender myself to you..

He look at her again.

Ajay : So,I'm attach to you..Make sure,you endear me and treasure us..

He winked at her.😉A smile blossom on her lips. He smirked then glance at the road.

Veesha : You surrender yourself to me??Naa kudhe un enamo nenaichen..Dialogue semmah! But nalla pessere..

Ajay : Ey! Heart'lethu sonne..Nee ena dialogue'ne soldre?😒

She smile at him more.

Veesha : I Love You..

Those words shut his mouth. Ajay look at Veesha,she look at him too. He smirked then look infront at the road. Their hands naturally hold each other and interlocked.

PART 139

When the couple reach to a restaurent,they take a walk to the restaurent with umbrella. She moving away to give space for him but he wrap his hand around her shoulder and pulled her to him into the umbrella.

Ajay : Enga pore?

She laughed.😂 They entered into the restaurent. It's a booth restaurent. Veesha sit beside Ajay instead of sit opposite of him because that's where she wants to be. They happily having their meals together. She enjoy the moment with him amd forget the rest. They shared some pieces of their foods with each other because they order different items. They clinked their glass which just fill with apple juice.

Ajay & Veesha : Cheers!

.*.*.*.*.

Ajay : Honey..Do you mind if twins in future?

Veesha : What?(puzzled)

Ajay : Look there..

Veesha see where Ajay point at. She saw a couple holding their twins babies. She glance back at Ajay. He raised his eyebrows twice. She place the spoon then pinch his ear. She let go him after he whipered.

Ajay : Aaah!

Veesha : You said you want 3 babies in hospital that day? Ipo just twins mathum soldre?

Ajay : Kedi!😲

She giggling.🤭 As they come out from the restaurent,she holds the umbrella and he walked with her. She let her hand out of the umbrella and the rain drops touch her palm. He grab her hand and pulled inside.

Ajay : Shu!

She chuckled.🤭 She let the umbrella down and let the rain drops touch them.

Ajay : Hoi!

She laughed at his reaction.😂

Ajay : Veesha!

She close the umbrella and still laughing while watching him when he getting wet because of raining. He tried to get the umbrella but she holds it behind her. He exhaled at her childish.

Ajay : Veesha..(low tone)

She grinned at him😁 and tip toes to reach to his head then joined her forehead on his while close her eyes. He grab the umbrella from her somehow but she run away.

Ajay : Sha,Come back!

He followed her. She playing in rain. He stand there and watch her while wondering why she behaving so childish today.

Ajay : Veesha..

She stop and stared at him.

Veesha : Let me enjoy..It's raining ya..

Ajay : What is so special about today's raining?

He asked/shouted.

Veesha : Because I treasure you..

She yelled. He glance at her with a smile then take a walk to her. She spin one time happily while looking up and enjoying rain drops touch on her. She close her eyes when the rain drops touch her face but then it's stop. She open her eyes and saw Ajay hold umbrella for her. She take a step out from the umbrella but he grip her hand and pulled her. It made her twirl herself to him. She come to closer to him.

Veesha : Uhhmm?

She asked him "What". He look around then his glance went to his clothes which got wet and he look at her again.

Ajay : Pollama?🙄😒

Veesha : Hmmm..(agreed)

She nodded agreed while smiling. He give her umbrella and she hold that but then he carried her in bride style which made her surprised. He did that because he have doubt if she will run away again. She circle her arms around his neck. She wipe his face then hair by using her shawl end. She kiss his cheek once,he look at her while smirking. She kiss his temple once and lean on him. When they get inside the car,..

Ajay : You are really crazy,Veesha!

He commented on her while fliping wet his hair. All she did was laughing at him. He start the car engine while smirking after seeing her so much happy. After sometimes,she twist her shawl then wrap her shawl around her. She turned and see Ajay who driving. She rub her arms with her palms then shut down the air-con but he on it back.

Veesha : I'm cool..

She pouted. He smirked.

Ajay : You are hot actually..😏

He irritated her now. She gazed at him😒,he winked at her.😉

Veesha : I mean I feel cool! Please off the air-con..

He stop the car then grab his coat from behind seats and give it to her. She wore it. He shut down the air-con as well.

Ajay : We gonna get cold today..You better take hot vapour after go home..

Veesha : Alright..but you need to take vapour too..

He pouted.She chuckled.🤭

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha alight from the car then tip toe to the car boot. She waited for Ajay to get out from the car. Ajay alight from the car and close the car door.

Veesha : AIYAYO!

She yelled behind him. He was shocked after hear she shouted. He turned back quickly.

Ajay : What?!(worried)

Veesha : Chummah!

She laughed at him after see him worried. She just pranked him.

Ajay : It's not funny,my dear..😒(low tone)

He gazed at her with expressionless.😒She smug and blink her eyes three times faster.😏 He look around if anybody there then glance at her.

Ajay : Naanu paathuteh iruke..Rombe over'ra poo're!

He bite his lower lip and poke then tickle her. That's made her giggling.

Ajay : Day by day,you become so naughty..

Veesha : Ouh!

She hold his arms to stop him.

Veesha : Look there!

She pointed behind him. He turned behind,she peak a kiss on his cheek then run away into entrance of the house. He got pranked by her again. He rush to her too. When he caught her at the entrances of the house after climb up the staircase. He hold her from behind tightly.

Veesha : Shuu! Achu could see us..

Ajay : Opps!

He let go her quick after see his sister at the living room. As they enter into the house happily,Archana sit at the couch.

Veesha : Achu!

Archana look at the couple. She looks like cry a flood. Her eyes were swelled and her nose was red in colour. Veesha and Ajay look at each other clueless then look back to Archana. Archana got up and run to Veesha then hugged her tightly.

Veesha : Ey..Achu..

She rub her back.

Veesha : What happened?

Ajay looks worried too and puzzled.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha and Ajay standing infront of Archana's room door. Veesha knock the door.

Veesha : Achu! Open the door ya.. Archana who in the room while sitting on the floor with tissue box. She wipe her tears away then throw the used tissue on the floor.

Archana : Why you guys hid this from me?

Archana yelled so they can hear her. Veesha at out,exhaled then look at Ajay. He just shrug his shoulders.

Ajay : Naa un kudhe'thane iruthen..Naa sollale..

Veesha : Do something to open the door..

She whispered it to him. He take the key and unlock the door. Somehow Veesha calm down Archana and tell her to be strong.Ajay stared at his sister and his wife.

Archana :If Akka didn't tell me about the operation..I would never know about it..How dare you hid it from me?!

Ajay :It's not we wanted to hid it from you..We just-

Archana glared at Ajay.😒😠

Archana :You didn't tell me anything about it! So,I'm not gonna talk to you! You just don't answer me! Can?!

Archana yelled at Ajay.Ajay look away then about to turned to leave but someone grip his hand.It's none than his wife,Veesha.

Veesha :Please..

She blink her eyes and look at the bed,it's mean she asked him to sit on bed to stay with her and his sister.As Ajay sit on the bed.

Veesha :Achu..Don't scold him..

He sighed.

Veesha :He did his best for me..Don't get emotional now..I forget the rest and want everyone to happy..Please..Don't start to fight now.

Archana :Emotional paathi nee pessare..Less than 2 weeks now for operation..This idiot didn't tell me anything!(to Veesha)

She refering to her brother.

Archana :How many times I got call you? Oru thadhave kudhe sollale..Solli irutha..I would come back early..(to Ajay)

Veesha :Then,what about your studies? Even it's one day..It's really matter for you to study..

She gasped.

Veesha :He only know about on his birthday..Just few days ago! If you are angry with him then you should angry with me also..I'm the one who hid this from everyone..but your brother found it somehow..

Archana :You don't side him! It's all his fault!

Ajay got up then walk out. Veesha turned and stare her husband walked away.

Veesha :Ajay..

He never listen to her and just stomped out of the room.He slammed the door.She about to got up but Archana lean on Veesha and hug her.She stuck between her friend and her husband;the siblings.They just fought because of her but she feel pity for her husband for get the blamed.

Later..

Archana was sitting at living room with the childrens while watching movie.Veesha went to kitchen then grab some snack and put into a bowl.When Ajay come there,she grip his arm.He looked at her.

Veesha :Poo'ye peese..

Ajay : En paathu idiot soldra! Naa ave anna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...
134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...