Fake relationship

Por klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

94

1.7K 52 4
Por klaroline-4ever

Katniss and Bonnie has to break the cloaking spell to be able to make a spell to track Caroline, Klaus grabbed the map and quickly went to his car and drive over to the place without waiting for anyone because all he could think about was on how Caroline could be suffering and how it was his fault.

Klaus got to the abandoned house, Caroline was in, then he tried to get into the house but there was an invisible barrier stopping him from entering the house.

"Where is she?" April asked.

"Inside. And I can't get in." Klaus said frustrated.

Klaus's siblings, Stefan, Damon and Elena also tried but without any success, only Katniss, Bonnie and April were able to get inside, so they decided to split up, letting Bonnie go see if Caroline was upstairs, Katniss see if she was in the ground floor and April go see the basement.

April found Caroline and she was all wet, extremely weak and with wounds on her arms, her stomach, her legs and her face, the wounds were slowly healing while she bleed.

"Care..."

"April...?" She whispered with her eyes closed because she didn't even had the strength to open them.

"Yeah... I'm getting you out of here." April said and started to take the ropes off of Caroline and tried to find a key to open her handcuffs but couldn't find, so she yelled. "Bonnie! Katniss! Here!"

The two witches ran to the basement and saw April trying to help Caroline.

"I can't find a key to take her handcuffs. Can't you make some spell that breaks them."

"Yes." Bonnie said and tried but the handcuffs were spelled so Bonnie and Katniss had to gather both their power and also their ancestors's power, and only then they were able to break the handcuffs.

"Bon!" Caroline whispered with a weak smile and Bonnie ran to hug her.

***

"What the bloody hell is going on? Why they are taking so much time? Where is she?!" Klaus yelled frustrated, trying to hide his fear of finding Caroline hurt or worse.

"We are here!" Katniss said and behind her was Bonnie and April, who were helping Caroline to get out of the house because Caroline wasn't even able to walk.

Klaus quickly bite his wrist and gave Caroline, who was with her eyes closed, she quickly drank the blood, enjoying the taste while feeling herself getting a bit stronger and her wounds healing.

"Love, let's take you home." Klaus whispered and Caroline opened her eyes, quickly taking a few steps back and grabbing a piece of wood that was laying on the ground.

"What the hell do you want from me? Why are you even here with them?"

"I'm here to help you. I felt something was wrong so I tried to find you and rescue you."

"Rescue me? Please! Why would you do that? What would you win with that?"

"Care, he was truly worried." Elena said.

"That's funny. Klaus worried. Klaus Mikaelson has no feelings. He only thinks about making more hybrids. He is incapable of feelings. He is a monster. He killed, hurt and tortured people close to me. I'm done being the nice girl." Caroline said and then looked at Klaus, letting her dark veins and her fangs appear. "I'm going to kill you."

Caroline ran to Klaus and started to punch him and kicking him, but he wouldn't do anything, he would just let her beat him, because a part of him felt that he deserved it, he was now trying to be good but when he came to Mystic Falls he didn't care about anything, except to break the curse and make more hybrids.

"Caroline, Stop it! Why are you acting like this?" Bonnie said.

"Because I loath Klaus Mikaelson. And I want him dead. I need him dead." Caroline said and pushed Klaus against a tree, making him fall to the ground, then she got on top of him and when she grabbed his heart to rip off his chest, she saw his memories.

Klaus didn't even thought in showing her his memories but at that moment, Klaus was simply trying to focus on the moments he had with Caroline because he wanted his last thought to be of them happy and together.

"What was that? Why are you giving me hallucinations?" Caroline whispered, taking her hand off Klaus's heart and getting off of him.

"You saw my memories."

"No! I would never date you. You are trying to drain Elena just to make more hybrids. You tried to kill people I cared about. You tried to kill Tyler. Tyler... Where is he?" Caroline asked confused and passed out because she still had pieces of wood in her body and she lost all her strength with the small fight she had with Klaus.

"Love..." Klaus whispered and quickly grabbed her in bridal style.

"Let's take her to our place." Rebekah said.

"Maybe it's better to take her to mine or to hers. She's very confused and probably wants to wake up in a place she's more comfortable in." Stefan said.

"Fine. Let's go!" Klaus said and they all drove to the Salvatore's boarding house.

Katniss and Bonnie made spells and contact their ancestors to see what was happening to Caroline, while Klaus took small pieces of wood from her body.

"So...?" Klaus said frustrated when the witches stopped making spells.

"She was compelled. They must have tortured her until she had no vervain in her system to compel her." Bonnie whispered.

"And the compulsion was to forget about us dating and what more?" Klaus asked.

"We don't know. We need to make a spell on her to make her free from all the compulsions she was in." Katniss said.

"Then do It!" Klaus yelled at her.

"We can't. She needs to be awake for that. And she needs to be stronger. This spell will be very painful." Bonnie whispered.

"Once she will wake up, she will want me far away from her..." Klaus whispered.

"She might take some time until she's up. If you want, we can go get a drink to talk and" Katniss said to Klaus.

"Are you really hitting on Klaus when his girlfriend is unconscious?" Bonnie asked in shocked. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"She clearly doesn't want to have anything with him."

"She was compelled!" Bonnie yelled.

"You don't know to what. Maybe that's how she really feels about Klaus. Maybe she was compelled to be complete honest. And Klaus deserves better than some little baby vampire like Caroline." Katniss said and that was when Klaus grabbed Katniss by the throat, pressing her against the wall.

"If you dare to talk about Caroline in that way one more time, I will show you a world of pain. You are nothing compared to Caroline. Caroline Forbes is a queen, a goddess. She is meant to do extraordinary things and if you dare to say she's less than extraordinary, you can say your life goodbye." Klaus growled, then let Katniss leave.

Bonnie noticed Klaus was starting to have his eyes watery and was struggling with keeping his feelings inside.

"Klaus, Caroline will be alright. She's strong."

"I know."

"You two will be together again." Bonnie whispered with a small smile.

"Will we? What if Katniss is right and all the things Caroline said were true?" Klaus whispered.

"I know Caroline since kindergarten. We've been best friends for a long time and I know her very well. I can honestly say that she was never so happy nor in love with someone before you. She loves you with all of her heart." Bonnie said.

"I should go before she wakes up. I'll be in the living room." Klaus said and left the room.

Next on Fake Relationship

"And why is that?"
***
"It will be painful."
***
"You need to leave."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. I'll be honest with you, I just write the last chapter but I'm not sure how I feel about it because it's mostly narration about what they are doing and where they are and all that. If you have an idea about how to end this story, feel free to share with me because I can always rewrite and change things.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.1K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...
569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
50.2K 1.4K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
213K 6K 51
After 5 years stuck in a wall, Klaus is finally rescued and by no one other than Caroline Forbes. After Caroline helps him getting out of New Orleans...