HIS HEART IS MINE.

Autorstwa jolante424

I never should have given him the time of day yet somehow, he found a way to earn my attention. He bothered m... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Authors note.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 part 2.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Authors Note.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50

Chapter 19.

1.9K 105 6
Autorstwa jolante424

They haven't stopped calling me, Aiden and Owen. I haven't had the guts to answer either one of them because of what happened last night. The images are vivid and my heart still hurts from the betrayal.

If only Aiden knew the reason behind me not answering, he'd surely feel the same way, and his reaction would be totally different from mine. Owen hurt me and I don't want to see him right now.

I'm still shocked by his actions, how he could even react in such a way and have no regret right after. It's as if all time I'd expressed or spilled about what that bastard did to me, did not matter to him.

I'm so confused, but not enough to seek answers right now.

A clear mind, that's what I need.

Something to clear my mind off things is what Wesley intended on providing for me. I'd already told him about not feeling up to heading home just yet, and like the friend he is, no further discussion was needed before he suggested we go to his place.

At first I was hesitant about that, wondering how his father would feel about Wesley showing up with a girl he barely knew.

We might have already met and talked briefly, but that was just about it, nothing more.

Nothing personal about it.

Wesley reassured me that his father wouldn't be present during the day, he usually came home late or he never came home at all, usually spending the rest of the late hours by his wife's side.

A sweet thing that was, but I'd never say that out loud.

I knew that things wouldn't automatically be okay between Fin and Wesley, the two still have a lot to talk about. It had been some time since they'd done that and I believe getting to know each other now, would do them some good.

Fin still offered to drive us to Wesley's home, and we would have gotten there much earlier, if it weren't for Wesley, who threw a big fuss about Fin lending me his clothes to wear, since I was uncomfortable in what I had on.

Now I had no other choice but to travel in these uncomfortable clothes, the only decent looking thing being Wesley's hoodie.

This would be his second hoodie that I have on.

" Maybe I should call your brother, and tell him you're with me right now." Wesley suggests.

" No, it's okay, I'll talk to him." I say, not even looking at him.

A nudge on my shoulders knocks me out of my thoughts, I glance at him where he's already looking at me.

" Are you okay?" He mumbles, leaning close, his breath fanning my ear.

I turn to face him and that's when words get stuck in my mouth. Looking at him now, his eyes have me freeze in place, capturing more of my attention with how blue they are. Looking any closer, it's as if I'm staring at the sky and right now, at this moment, I can't look away.

Why can't I look away?

" Don't look at me like that," he says so low, I almost don't hear him.

" But they're so blue." I let slip without a second thought. " Like the sky."

Realising what I've just said, I blink twice, snapping out of whatever trance I'd just been in. I turn away from him and to the window, my cheeks warming up in embarrassment.

Why did I just say that?

" We're here." Fin says from the drivers seat, making a stop at a beautiful double story house.

He turns from his seat, looking at us, his eyes moving between us.

At the pull of his brows, I sneek a look at Wesley, who's attention has been drawn to his house, wearing that dazed look.

He looks to be in deep thought.

Glancing at Fin, he shrugs his shoulders.

" Wes, we could always go back." I say to Wesley, who snaps out of his thoughts.

" Let's go." He mumbles, getting out the car.

I follow suit without question. Walking around the car, I notice Wesley and Fin exchanging a few words.

" Uh, do you think we could - I don't know, talk from now on?" Fin asks, peeking out of his car window.

He looks quite nervous, though he tries to hide it.

At first, Wesley doesn't say anything, but rather keeping silent, looking everywhere but at us.

I step forward, only stopping short when Wesley finally looks at him, his hands tucked in his pants." We'll see.... " He shrugs his shoulders before walking away, heading to his house.

I notice Fin try to fight a smile, his facial expression more relieved and my own soft one, takes over my face.

That wasn't bad.

"Hey Chloe, hurry up will you?!" Wesley calls out.

" Shut up!" I respond before turning to face Fin again, who I wave goodbye to.

I watch him drive out of there after waving back.

" Stay behind me." Wesley instructs, grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me behind him, the minute I fall instep with him.

I frown at this but don't question him.

He opens the front door and let's us in. A warm and delicious smell of something baked, fills my nose, making my mouth to water without knowing what it is.

" You said no one would be home." I whisper to Wesley, reminding him of his words.

" Yeah, Jack, not ----------" he turns to face me.

" Wesley, is that you?" A female voice calls out.

Both our eyes widen when we hear footsteps coming towards us.

" Run upstairs to my room, " he whispers back.

" I don't even know where your room is at." I roll my eyes at him, frustrated by the thought of someone seeing me like this.

It's definitely not a good look indeed.

The footsteps sound much closer and my shoulders slump in defeat, knowing that I have nowhere to run now.

I start finger combing my hair, trying to cover most of my face before pulling the hoodie over my head.

" Don't cover your face." My head snaps up to him.

I watch him reach out his hand to touch my face.

" Oh, there you are, " someone says from behind Wesley, forcing his hand to go back at his side.

" Yeah, it's just me." Wesley says, eyes unmoving from me.

" And I see you brought someone." A sigh leaves past my lips as I step to the side to face the elder, my heart beating hard at the thought of her disapproving look, when she sees me.

Wesley surprises me when he again, steps in front of me, blocking me from the lady's view. I give him a questionable look, only to receive no response from him but his action of turning to face her. " Yes, I brought someone. She's a close friend, who helped me a lot last night and is very shy right now because - because, she isn't feeling good at the moment and not looking her best, so --------"

" Oh stop rambling child and let me meet her." Wesley is shoved aside and I'm now face to face with a short, pretty, middle aged woman with really dark hair, a few grey hairs present on the roots.

" Oh wow, you're really pretty." My eyes widen a fraction when she pulls both my hands towards her, and a big smile decorates her face.

" Uh, hello mam." I feel really awkward and I don't know what to say.

" Ooh, such a shy one, you were right Wesley." She briefly glances at Wesley before looking at me again.

The look on her face is one of awe, it's as if this is the first time seeing another female present.

I pass a discreet' help me' look to Wesley, before covering it up with a smile.

" Anita." He comes up close to her. " You're scaring her, " he says, not so low in her ear.

" Sorry my dear. It's just that it's been a while since we've had another female in the house, now I get to meet my boy's girlfriend."

" Friend," we both say at the same time, surprising her.

" Aah yes, right, friend."

" Well, we'll be upstairs." Wesley starts dragging me away from her .

" It was nice to meet you mam."

" Call me Anita, and don't stay up there for long!" She adds, right before we disappear from view.

Wow.....

I'm led up the stairs and towards the end of the hall, where his room is. It's much bigger than my own and more spacious, with a nice dark blue colour on the walls, a lot of pictures hang on the walls, leaving room for the big closet and of course, where his own electronics are.

Walking in further, I notice a shelf full of DVD's, CDs, basketball and other things. His window gives off a nice view of the pool area and a little of the backyard.

" Catch!" I say, throwing the basket ball towards him and like I suspect, he doesn't miss a beat, catching it like a pro.

" I forgot to throw this away," he mutters, placing it on the bed.

" You were never planning on doing it in the first place, so don't lie." I tell him, taking a seat on the leather chair by his desk.

There's silence right after and I take the time to look around his room, admiring the pictures.

" So, you've got a thing for pictures, huh?" I arch my brow.

" After quitting basketball, I had more time on my hands, so ----------"

" You took pictures."

He shrugs his shoulders, avoiding eye contact.

" Could I, uh, use the bathroom? Cause I kinda stink." I say, scrunching my nose as I pull off his hoodie.

Placing it on the bed, I look at him again and my brows pull together, when I notice his eyes taking in my frame before his eyes meet my own.

" I uh, I'll get a change of clothes for you." He says with a single cough, before dashing out of the room.

I frown at his behaviour.

Shaking my head, I take off the heels and get off the bed, walking on to the mirror.

One look and him dashing out of the room makes sense, I look barely with clothes on.

The door opens again and he enters with an arm full of clothes.

" You had to make it obvious didn't you?" I say.

" What?" He asks, placing the clothes on the bed.

" This. " I gesture to myself. " I know I look hideous and ---------"

" What the hell?!" He stands up straight, now frowning.

" I know. It's ugly, hideous, and you must be disgusted, but you should have told me ----------" I'm cut off when I'm suddenly slammed against a wall, his hands rest on either side of my head.

" Said what, said what, huh?" His hand hits the wall and I blink in surprise.

I can't speak, words are stuck in my throat.

He looks displeased and angry?

" You want me to lie, don't you?"

" It's the truth." I trail off, not being able to break eye contact.

" No, it's bullshit. You're anything but hideous or disgusting." he bites off, looking disgusted by saying those words. " You're just, you're just.... " He breathes out harshly, hanging his head low and breaking eye contact.

A seconds of silence passes, before he speaks up again.

" If it weren't for last night, I wouldn't have let you out of my sight, " he looks up again, looking into my eyes. " Fact is, I would lock you in my room and never let any undeserving eyes see you."

" Why's that? Because you -----------"

" I. Will. Never. Ever. Let you walk out like this again. "

" You have no right -----------" the sentence is cut off when his lips slam into mine.

The kiss is fierce, demanding, hot, and I should stop him but I can't, I've already fallen trapped into a blank space, where all I'm familiar with are his lips against mine and nothing else.

He soon breaks the kiss and I'm left panting, my chest heaving up and down as my body slumps against the wall, as I try to catch my breath.

For the first time it's near impossible to open my eyes right now, because I wouldn't know what to say.

" Look. At. Me." He almost growls out.

I open my eyes and I gulp at his darkened eyes.

" Never repeat that. "

******************************

Here's another chapter.

I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been having a bit of trouble with a way forward with this book.

But I'm finding my way.

I hope you're still enjoying it though.

Thank you for reading.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

20.8K 441 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
109K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
21.7K 2K 34
"You. Have. A. Crush?" one of my best friends looked at me like I was some kind of an alien from outer space. The shock on her face made me regret te...