Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

93

1.8K 54 6
By klaroline-4ever

It was night and Esther was now in the living room with Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol asking her to have a serious conversation because they found it odd her not being home and only coming back home after hours of them being back to reality.

"Why do I feel that you are doubting my word?" Esther asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because it is odd that you took so long to be back." Rebekah said.

"I went to a place outside Mystic Falls to practice magic before I passed out and when I was back, I had to find my way back."

"Mother, can't you see that is a bit suspicious?" Elijah asked calmly.

"I have a few questions." Kol said, walking over to the table, facing his mother. "Are you smelling smoke? Are you feeling that it's hot? Have you experienced any growth when it comes to the size of your nose?"

"What?" Esther asked confused.

"We all knew Kol would go mad one of these days. I actually thought he wouldn't be able to keep his sanity for as long as he did." Rebekah whispered to Klaus, who smirked, making Elijah give them a look.

"I apologize. I'll be more direct. What I meant by those question was to say: Liar, Liar, your pants are on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire!" Kol said.

"Are you 5?" Rebekah asked.

"That was quite amusing, brother. Nice way to light up the mood." Klaus smirked.

"In deed. What I loved about it was how it had a story behind it." Elijah said, making his mother and his siblings look at him confused. "I mean, starting with the part of Liar, Liar, your pants are on fire, which clearly referenced the poem The Liar by William Blake written in 1810, which starts by Deceiver, dissembler/ Your trousers are alight, then using a Pinocchio reference by saying nose as long as a telephone wire." Elijah smiled amused to himself and said. "That was truly amusing."

"Just you to make a fun children's rhyme something so boring." Kol whispered and Elijah looked at him confused.

"How could a child think of a rhyme with such meaning and history?" Elijah asked.

"Can we just focus on one thing at a time? Thank you." Klaus said frustrated, then looked at his mother and said. "There was a voice in our heads saying that we would have two choices, turning to human by using your blood because apparently they made a way for your blood being a cure to vampirism or behind in pain. Nothing of this happened before you came back to our lives, so you can't be surprised with us getting suspicious."

"If I had something to do with it, I wouldn't go to that place. I had to go through all my memories and see the worst things I've done. It wasn't exactly easy for me." Esther said.

"Niklaus, maybe our mother is being honest. Why would she go through all that pain if she didn't had to?" Elijah asked.

"So we wouldn't suspect of her!" Klaus quickly said.

"And if she wouldn't pass out, our friends would probably get suspicious too."

"She could just leave town until we would be back." Elijah said.

"Elijah, stop trying to find redemption to our mother. Didn't you already waste a thousand years of your life when you did that for Nik?" Kol said annoyed.

"I just don't want us to start accusing our mother when someone else might be the blame and probably has in their plan making our mother look guilty." Elijah said.

"She hurt Elena just to send us a message." Rebekah said, making Elijah tense.

"If I tried to contact one of you, you would see me as a threat." Esther tried to explain.

"I had an idea." Klaus smirked. "Liz Forbes has access to Liar detectors. Maybe we can use that on our dear mother to see if she is being really honest or if I'm right and she is being, like Kol said once, a big fat liar."

Klaus called Liz Forbes but it went straight to voice mail, so he tried to call her again but that's when he felt that something was wrong.

"Caroline..." he whispered to himself.

"Can't you stay 15 minutes without talking about Caroline or mentioning her?" Kol asked annoyed then mumbled. "How do you expect us not to see you as Caroline's lost puppy?"

"Kol, shut up! Something's wrong. I can feel it." Klaus said and noticed Esther reacting to his statement. "You know something. What is it? Where is Caroline?"

"I don't know! I just... I've heard about that type of feeling between a couple... After you turned I didn't expected that would be possible but..."

"But what?!"

"The ritual... Even if you never completed, you did mark her and she never rejected." Elijah whispered.

"You and Caroline are mates. That explains why you two are so overprotective."

"But she's not a werewolf, nor part wolf." Kol said.

"Where is Caroline?" Klaus growled to Esther, with his golden hybrid eyes showing, his dark veins appearing and his fangs growing.

"I don't know!" Esther said.

"If you know or have something to do with this, I'll show you what true pain is." Klaus said and left the mansion, calling Bonnie and Katniss, trying to get as much help in finding Caroline as he could.

Elijah followed Niklaus, trying to make sure his brother wouldn't make any rash decisions, like usual, while Rebekah and Kol decided what to do about their mother.

"Can I go now? Maybe I can help."

"I have a better idea." Kol said, vamp speed to his room and then went back to the living room with some handcuffs.

"You know those handcuffs for sex aren't the best, right? Especially when we are talking about handcuffing a witch." Rebekah said.

"These are magic handcuffs that stop the person from using magic." Kol said and Rebekah was actually impressed. "After hanging out with some witches, you kinda learn their tricks and ways to hurt them. And I know from experience that one of the most painful things a witch can suffer is to lose their magic."

"So... this is your way of revenge?" Esther asked.

"No. I'm actually trying to be less revengeful. If I wanted revenge, I would make you turn and live as a vampire, just like you did to me." Kol said and handcuffed her, then they took her to the dungeon, so she wouldn't try to run away, locking her in there with some water.

AN: Hey guys! I Hope you're liking the story so far. And in case you're wondering, what Elijah said about the phrase "liar, liar, your pants are on fire" it's real, I searched for it. There's more than one reason for that rhyme but I thought one would be enough. I never thought I would search about a children's rhyme...

Next on Fake Relationship

"Where is she?"
***
"I'm going to kill you."
***
"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...
569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
8.4K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.