Fighter (Naruto Fan Fiction)

By Animate_Me

SLOW UPDATES I'm sorry :( Ina is just a young girl who has been training to be a ninja... Except a few years... More

Chapter 2 My team, and my Sensei
Chapter three Sickness
Chapter 4 Pressure Point
Chapter 5 Mr. Moomoochi
Chapter 6 My Dearest Brother
Chapter 7 and 8 Hurts Like Heaven
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Hear Me

Chapter 1 Why I am a Ninja

4.9K 52 4
By Animate_Me

Chapter 1

I took my sisters hand and brought her to the appartment next to ours.

The little old lady next door opened it up with a large smile, and ushered Rin into the appartment as I thanked her. I do this everyday before going back into my appartment to get ready for the acadamey.

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Ina, just Ina though, I dont like saying my last name since it reminds me of my parents. They passed away when I was 10, so just about 2 years ago. Only the Hokage really knew about this, and my family wasn;t known in Konoha well, because we were no one special like the Uchiha's. We were just a plain family that kept to ourselves.

I currently am training to be a ninja so I can support myself, and of course my sister who I've been raising for the last two years.

I've held jobs around the village though, in various clothing shops, ramen stands, and other random shops around Konoha. My current job though was to work at a restarunt. I clean floors, take out the trash, do dishes, and sometimes I get to waitress.

Anyways back to the present time. I am currently getting dressed putting on my baggy black capris that had multiple pockets, and then my black tanktop followed by a fitted black sweatshirt.

I combed through my hair and pulled up my black mask, which I almost always wore it to hide my scar, and pulled up my hood covering the top of my head, and most of my white hair. I then grabbed my bag that was filled with books on jutsu I needed to return to the library after class.

I made my way out of the house; while slipping on my black ninja shoes and then running out the door and sprinting to the acadamey hoping to make it there before Sakura or Ino, so they dont decide to use me as a human punching bag.

Now dont think of me as weak, I mean I'm strong. Probably stronger than both of them combined when they only have the Uchiha on their mind, but I dont hurt my comrads unless I'm ordered to by a trust worthy teacher or someone of a higher rank.

Once I got to the acadamey I walked in to find the class only half way full, so I walked to the back and sat next to Hinata who was my one friend in class.

"Hi Hinata," I said.

"H-hi, I-ina," Hinata studdered.

Then we both just sat quietly waiting for class to start, but Ino and Sakura just had to come running through the door. Which ruining the silent peace that was in the room, and attracting other of DuckDuck's fan girls. They both started yelling about who knows what when Sakura caught my eye, and she  just glared at me while I let out a quiet sigh. I just sat in silence and was reading a book on advanced ninjutsu to get a feel of what I will be working with later on.

As Sakura and Ino we're fighting Iruka opened the door and threw Naruto in who was in a pile of ropes; while Iruka started to rant on and on and on, gosh how is it that older people can just talk so much. I mean I could talk forever too, but I think when I make a statement it doesnt have to be repeated or explained to even the smallest detail. I just sat there though, with my mind focased on memorizing the jutsus.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over to see hinata. She then pointed to the front of the class room where the other students were lined up and were doing the transformation jutsu.

I got up from my seat and waited in line watching the other students do this with ease except for Naruto, but he was close and had the thing that many ninja didnt have, and that was persistance. When it was my turn I did it quickly and transformed into Hinata.

"Well done Ina," Iruka said. I just nodded and transformed back and went over to Hinata.

We finally got back to class and with in minutes of myself stairing at nothing, which actually was about an hour, class was done and I got up and said goodbye to Hinata and then let the room and walked to the library to put back the books I had already memorized.

Once I got to the library I gave the library a small nod she gave ma a kind smile as I put the books in the return box.

I then walked around the library looking for new books and I found a copy of the Bingo Book (would they have a bingo book in the library? Oh well I'm putting it in the library).

I then sat down and looked through it reading name after name until I came up to the name of my idol, Hatake Kakashi.

I have read about him before and seen him on the street a couple of times, but I never had the guts to go up and say hello, I mean it's HATAKE KAKASHI!!!!! One of the most amazing ninja who was the 4th hokage's STUDENT!!!! *que squeal*

I then took the book and walked to the front desk and checked it out and then left the library with book in hand opened to the first page and I started to read. I then walked home slowly to drop off my backpack before going to train.

I walked down the street around many corners until I reached my appartment building. I walked up the flights up steps and went into my appartment and set down my backpack and then took some of my weapons and headed out, but not before grabbing my gloves to protect my hands for training.

I then left the appartment building with my book in my hand and walked with it infront of my face and started to walk to the training grounds.

As I was walking I bumped into someone and fell back.

I then looked up and saw....

+dramatic spaces+

Hatake Kakashi.

"GOHMEN!," I said loudly getting to my feet quickly and picking up the book he dropped and handed it to him.

"My apologies," I said with a bow to show respect before running away with my stomach in nots from just running into my idol.

I looked back to see that he was already gone and took a quick sigh of relief before running all the way to the edge of the gates and then setting down my backpack next to Izumo and Kotetsu.

I usually did this every day so they dont mind. I then opened my bag and put on my training weights (+A/N lmfao I put graining weights instead of training weights!! the new training item!!!+) all around my body each ten pounds and I put ten on which would be 100 lbs. but this is only my warm up I can usually get up to 200.

Other wise I then started at a slower pace run and started my run around the village.

I continued this run until my tenth time around and with 200lbs. I then stopped and was in a sweat and my bones were a bit sore, but I was use to it. So I just packed up my weights and started off to the training grounds. Once I got to one I set my bag down and then took out some kuni and went over the targets to practice my accuracy.

I closed my eyes knowing that there were 6 targets I was trying to hit, three in front of me and two behind me.

I had the Kuni in between my fingers and took a deep breath.

With my eyes still closed I took my arm back and threw the kuni in one hand in front of me by angleing my body more and then did the same with behind me. I then opened my eyes and look at the targets infront of my first, they were at dead center in the middle, I then turned around and looked at the other ones, those were in the middle as well.

I then continued this and kept practicing switiching off with different wepons, but when I got to about an hour with that I then switched off to the half a tree in the middle of the area and strated punching it and kicking it getting new tactics and kept going on hitting it.

I then moved on and used a clone to fight, I will say I can produce a solid clone. I may be a bit advanced for my age, but it's not like im going to brag about anything like DuckDuck or Bubblegum.

Otherwise I fought clone after clone until I knew I came out on top.

I then decided that was all for today since I was in a full on sweat and was breathing hard.

I then packed up my things and started on my way home.

Once I got there I went to my neighbors and knock on the door, it opened up to show my sister there with a big smile on her face.

I nodded to the little old lady who gave me a big smile and then my sister, Rin, came out of there and hugged me and then we both walked into our appartment.

"Hey sissy, Do I have to go to the acadamey?" Rin asked me when I was making her a cup of hot chocolate before bed.

"No you dont have to be a ninja," I said.

"Why are you a ninja?" she asked me in her childish little tone that melted my heart.

"Because, When I was about your age, Daddy told me to always be strong, and that his job in the family was to protect, so I wanted to protect everyone like he protected us," I said slamming the droor I had open to grab a spoon. I hadent told her the whole story of what my father told me because it was just to hard.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I kept them in, I have to be strong for Rin, I wont let her get hurt. I will protect her.

Otherwise I gave Rim her hot chocolate and then put her to bed.

I then got into my pajama's and hopped into bed ready for the graduation exams tomorrow.

As I was lying down a thought occured to me. The orange book that Hatake Kakashi had... It wasnt Makeout Paradise was it? No, couldn't be.... (0.0)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well Ive been writing like ten of these since my mind has been wondering in class and I know I havent updated my other stories, but I've been working on some of them, anyways I LOVE Naruto and have really wanted to write one.

Comment if you like it!!!!

Like if you love it!!!!!

Anyways ya hope you Naruto fans like it!!!

PS... I DO NOT OWN NARUTO even though I want to because the guy who does probably makes millions since the last time I checked Naruto was the #3 most popular anime... Which is strance since I saw Death Note above it as #2 dont get me wrong I like Death Note I just kinda like Naruto better...

Anyways ignore my non stop talking and go read or comment of what ever. (^w^)

GO EAT RAMEN!!!!

Goodbye and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.2K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
1K 98 18
About a year after the 4th ninja war, an unknown family settled down in the outskirts of the beautiful village of Konoha. Although they try to live a...
122 4 4
Rewrite of ✨️Amy's Adventures✨️ (Which has been unpublished so you lucky people who HAVEN'T seen that monstrosity...well done. ✊️😃✊️) Cover art...
134 31 31
(Had to reupload because the chapters got all constrewed when I updated the cover...) COVER IS STILL AI GENERATED (I used Pixai.art to generate the c...