bunny boy || taekook

By sweetseokie

"bunny boy, are you playing hard to get? no need to do that because you already make me hard" ๐Ÿ”žtop tae โš ๏ธ... More

โœ‰
1
2
3
4
5
.
6
7
8
WHAT THE-
9
10
11
12
important โค๏ธ
13
14
16
17
18
new story: opposite

15

11K 339 130
By sweetseokie

This is a filler chapter and has yoonmin smut. You may skip it as it has nothing to do with the original plot.

Remember: it's a smut with bottom yoongi ⚠️🔞

Yoongi looks like the image given below!

It was jimin and yoongi's two month anniversary and they decided to spend the beautiful day at yoongi's luxurious apartment. They cooked together, with sneaky kisses and lingering touches.

To others it looked like yoongi was a cold, ruthless man who didn't show affection but little did they know that the said man liked getting showered with attention and love, wanted his hands to be held and his nose and cheeks to be kissed. Yoongi was actually a softie and only jimin knew about this and he left no occasion to shower the older with love.

Right now they were sitting on yoongi's bed watching Netflix but neither of them were interested. Jimin had his head on yoongi's lap while the other was playing with jimin's soft blonde hair.

Yoongi was wearing a soft white shirt and looked adorable with his hair messed up. Jimin really thought that his baby was a fallen angel. 

Jimin decided that he wants more of yoongi tonight.

Yoongi was mindlessly looking at the television when he felt jimin's fingers touching his stomach. "j-jimin what are y-you doing", yoongi stuttered softly which was enough for jimin to know that his baby was getting turned on.

"Nothing baby. You just enjoy hmm", jimin looked up at yoongi and smiled to which yoongi nodded but kept looking at jimin.

Jimin trailed his fingers over yoongi's chest and his nipples. The older hissed for being this sensitive. Jimin smirked and got up and pushed yoongi on the bed and hovered over him.

"Angel, please—", jimin interrupted whatever yoongi was trying to say with a kiss. Jimin kissed yoongi softly at first but later the kiss became messy and needy. He pulled back to catch breath and underneath him was a breathless yoongi with his dark hair sprawled over the bed like ink staining a beautiful white paper, his cheeks were rosey from the kiss and he had his eyes closed.

Jimin admired his pretty boyfriend and then gently palmed the olders bulge. Yoongi gasped and pushed his hips towards jimin's hand to get more friction.

He unbuttoned yoongi's pants and pulled down his boxer shorts teasingly while the older was begging for attention because he was too sensitive and jimin was using this to his advantage.

Jimin went down and kissed the inside of yoongi's white milky thighs and kept on kissing and leaving bruises on the unmarked skin. Then he leaves a kiss on the head of yoongi's cock teasingly knowing very well the consequences of his actions.

He pulls away and gets on top of yoongi.

Yoongi tightens his grip on the bedsheets, his breath comes out in short gasps and his eyes roll back in pleasure just thinking about what is about to come. Jimin has that look on his face like he is about to absolutely ruin him as he hovers over Yoongi on the bed, looking at Yoongi writhing and whimpering beneath him, taking in every moan every whimper and every gasp that comes out of Yoongi's mouth. And it turns Jimin on so much because they haven't even started yet and Yoongi is already so out of it.

"Look at you, already so wet for me. I haven't even touched you yet, darling." Jimin says as he lightly touches all over Yoongi's chest, very lightly brushing over the nipples and Yoongi's breath hitches.

 Its going to be one of those days.

 "Your nipples are so cute and pretty. Want me to play with them, hmm?" Jimin emphasizes his point by rubbing one nipple in between his fingers and Yoongi lets out a loud moan at the touch.

 "Use your words baby. Do you want to suck and bite on your cute nipples? Lick all over them and make them wet? Tell me baby."

 "Y-yes, j-jimin please. I need it. Please touch me." Yoongi whimpers his cock already hard and red at the tip.

 Jimin starts of slow and gentle by blowing hot breath over Yoongi's nipples and Yoongi arches his back. Yoongi has always been especially sensitive when Jimin played with his nipples and even gentle touches were enough to drive Yoongi to the edge.

 Jimin lightly touches his nipples with his fingers, exploring. He starts from the areola to the nipple gently applying pressure as he moves making Yoongi arch of his back in pleasure. Jimin gently massages around the nipple, teasing the area and not touching it at all, creating more simulation around it. 

 "Jimin pl-please! Touch me there! Please." Yoongi begs, cheeks already stained with tears. 

 "Touch you where baby?" Jimin teases.

"Touch my n-nipples. j-jimin pl-please." 

 "Okay baby." 

 Jimin holds one of Yoongi's nipples between two fingers and gently rolls it back and forth a couple times before moving to the other, giving it the same treatment. Jimin slowly brushes his lips all across Yoongi's nipples, keeping his mouth closed. Just touching. He slowly opens his lips and begins sucking on one of them slowly and then introduces his tongue to lightly lick on it. 

 "M-more jimin please." 

 "Shh.. I'll will give you what you want."

 He slowly sucks at Yoongi's nipples till they are sore and red from the ministrations before he bites at it and tugs it lightly. Yoongi practically screams, his grip tight on Jimin's head both pulling him closer and pushing him away at the same time. Jimin moves on to the other nipple and licks, sucks and bites at it till it looks exactly like the other, red bruised and erect. 

 Jimin reaches to take out an ice cube from the wine glass on their nightstand. He uses the melting ice cube and slowly circles it around the nipple. Yoongi flinches at the cold, but slowly gets used to it as more moans spill out his mouth. Jimin rubs the ice cube on Yoongi's nipples and Yoongi's shivers at the cold feeling. Jimin places the ice cube inside his mouth and uses his mouth to touch Yoongi's nipples. Yoongi is a mess by the time the ice cube has melted and Jimin starts using his mouth to suck on each of Yoongi's nipples. 

 "Think you can come like this baby? Through your nipples?" 

 "I n-need you jiminie..." 

 "Tell me what you need baby." 

 "Touch me please." Yoongi begs. 

 Jimin takes out the lube from the nightstand and pours some between his fingers and warms them before he slowly circles one finger on his hole and slowly pushing in. As he pushes and pulls at Yoongi's hole Jimin reaches forward and takes Yoongi's nipples in his mouth and sucks. 

 Yoongi starts screaming his thighs start shaking in pleasure from being stimulated in so many ways. Jimin continues with the licking,biting and sucking as he inserts another finger inside Yoongi's hole stretching him up and filling him.

 "You like that baby. Being filled? Like your nipples played with, hmm?" 

 "Y-yes minnie more. I am so close." 

 Jimin finds the sweet spot inside Yoongi and starts hitting it with each thrust of his finger as he continues to play with Yoongi's nipples. Soon Yoongi comes with a cry and his vision blacks out and he is sure he sees stars. 

 "How did that feel baby?" Jimin asks as he affectionately pats at Yoongi's hair. 

 "That was amazing.." Yoongi smiles.

 "So how about a round two?" 

_______

I'm practising to write smut so please tell me how was it!!

Vote and comment

Bottom yoongi enthusiasts say ayyy and tell me what kink do you want yoonmin to have.

Till then, take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 12.1K 20
"You don't understand at all do you?" "I'm mentally fucked up for you."
111 10 2
๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ: ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€: ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’๐š—, ๐šˆ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐™ผ๐š’๐š—, ๐šˆ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
94.2K 7.5K 33
In which Jungkook wants more than the solo in his new routine. "Jungkook," "Does he hit you?"
156K 10K 20
"stay away from him , he's an asshole" jeongguk stated firmly , eyes intensely boring into the his younger twin own. "w-why?" Jungkook timidly questi...