š’®š‘’š’øš“‡š‘’š“‰ š¼š’¹š‘’š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“‰š’¾...

By rejoiceo

With her smart brain, Alya was finally able to figure out that her closest friends had been Paris' famous her... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

29

3.6K 167 182
By rejoiceo

Alya - I don't know. Lila's story sounded kinda fishy.

Kagami - After you told the story, it does sound fishy. Besides, you know about Lila, and her habit of lying. But it also does sound like something Chloe would do.

Nino - I know I shouldn't, but I kinda believe Chloe. Marinette told me the story of how she saw those two in her room. LIla was hiding under her bed or something, and Chloe was just standing there.

Nathalie - Why do you believe Chloe though?

Nino - Because, like Kgami said, Lila has the habit of lying. She could lie to you and get away with it. Chloe kept denying it, and I just... believe her.

Alya - I think so too. Besides, when I walked inside the bathroom after they finished beating Marinette up, Lila didn't look like she was being forced to. She actually looked like she was enjoying it. Plus, the other day, I walked inside the bathroom and I overheard Chloe and Lila talking about how to take Marinette down. If Lila was being forced to, then she would be telling Chloe she didn't want to. She would be begging Chloe to stop threatening her. But no, she looked ready to defeat Marinette anyday.

Nathalie - I'm not exactly familiar with this Lila girl. She did come over to the mansion once, but that was it. I don't know much about her.

Kagami - I don't know much about her either, but one thing for sure, she's a scheming brat. I've also met her, and I definitely don't like her.

Nino - So we all agree that Lila was lying, but that doesn't make us like Chloe. I know! We could set a trap for Lila or something.

Kagami - A trap? What kind?

Nino- We could scare Lila or something. A trap that will make her spill the truth, and we'll record it, and send it to everyone to know what a liar she is.

Alya -I like it, but what are we going to do for a trap?

Nino - Leave it to me!

Nino chuckled. He already had an excellent plan in his head, which sounded dangerous, but sure was worth it.

He got out a paper and started planning. He wrote down each of their names on paper and beside each name, he wrote down what they would be doing.

Finally, two hours later of planning, he was finished. He took a picture of the paper and sent it to the others, explaining what they had to do.

Kagami - I like it! I so wanna do it no matter how dangerous it sounds.

Nathalie - I don't know. Maybe that's a bit too far.

Kagami - oh, come on Nathalie. Chloe and Lila took it to far as well by beating Marinette up.

Nathalie - true.

Alya - I'm in.

Nathalie - alright, I'll do it!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
💛 Good  luck! 💛 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Lila sat down at the bottom stairs and waited. Finally she heard the sound she had been hoping for. Looking up, she saw Adrien's limo parking, and Adrien getting out to head to school.

If Lila hadn't ran over to him, Adrien would have completely ignored her. She grabbed his arms and pulled him away.

"Adrien, I'm sorry," She had finally decided to tell him the truth... At least, some of the truth. "Chloe and I did break into Marinette's bakery for another reason, but Chloe stealing the sketchbook was also part of it."

"I'm listening." Adrien folded his arms and waited.

"Chloe wanted to break in because she said Marinette had some secret. We overheard Alya talking to Marinette about Marinette's secret, and Chloe wanted to find out what that secret was. I told her not to, but she wanted to find the secret so she could share it with everyone, and make Marinette feel embarrassed," Lila sighed. "I didn't want to be part of it, but back then I was so weak, so I could do nothing. She wanted to find the secret and share it with especially you, so you could start hating on Marinette. I felt really bad for Marinette, and my guilt got me to confess. I didn't want to tell anyone about the whole secret thing, because I thought maybe everyone would start trying to find Marinette's secret. I hope you believe me this time."

"Did you find the secret?" Adrien asked. In his head, he was wondering what it could be.

Lila slowly shook her head. "We didn't because Marinette caught us in time, and I'm glad she did, because I don't think I ever wanted to know what her secret was."

"Alright," Adrien nodded. "Thanks for telling me." He was about to walk away again, but Lila pulled him back.

"Please keep Marinette away from Chloe," She begged. "I feel like because I told the truth, she would try to go for Marinette, and it'll make me even more guilty."

"Yeah, sure." She let go of him and she watched him walk away.

Adrien, my words have got to make you believe me. I know you're trying not to show it, but I definitely believe that you believe and forgive me. You're probably happy for me now, and is slowly falling for me.

Lila smirked and started walking away. She didn't notice Alya, who was hiding, recording everything.

Alya - Lila is a such a fake. After she told Adrien lies, pretended that she cared about Marinette, she was smirking to herself thinking that Adrien would believe her.

Nino - Wow, Lila has got to be stopped.

Nathalie - What did she tell Adrien?

Alya - *sent a recording*

Kagami - What?! Seriously?! Lila said all that. I hope Adrien didn't believe her, but then again who would? Everyone all knows she doesn't like Marinette, so there's no way she could care for her.

Nathalie - Alya, you need to be more careful. The whole reason they broke in was because they heard from you that Marinette had a secret. We've gotten so far, we can't mess up now.

Alya - I know, and I'm sorry. I'll definitely be more careful next time.

Nino - so when should we start our trap for Lila?

Alya - I say after school.

Kagami - Alright, me and Nathalie will meet you guys there. Just text us when school is over for you.

Nino - got it!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
💛 Good  luck! 💛 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I have a feeling that she's lying. Adrien sighed as he thought about Lila's words again. He was about to head inside the school when a sight made him stop.

Marinette and Luka were walking side by side with each other to school. He clenched his fists, but then unclenched them when he thought of something.

Marinette is dating Chat though, so there's no way she could cheat on him, right? She's not that kind of girl anyway, right?

"Are you sure you don't want to go out?" Adrien overheard Luka. Maybe Marinette hadn't told him yet that she was already dating someone.

"No, I'm fine."

Just tell him, Marinette, so he can leave you alone once and for all.

"Does that guy, Adrien, know about your crush on him?" Luka sighed.

"No, and he'll never know, okay?!"

Oh Marinette, you have no idea.

"Well, you should confess to him before it's to late. I mean, have you seen Lila?! She's trying so hard, and you should be careful about her."

Adrien stood still. He's actually telling her to confess to me. So does that mean he's given up in trying to ask her out? And he still doesn't know she's dating Chat.

"I will once I get confidence."

Adrien widened his eyes, then ran inside school before they could spot him. She's going to confess to me? Has she completely forgotten about Chat?! What's with her? Is she planning something?

And if she really did have a secret, then... What is it?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 842 31
Unconnected one-shots focusing on the Adrienette part of the square!
218K 8.2K 14
**Major credits to @its_nusa_obviously for making the cover, you blew me away by creating this!** It's evident every civilian in Paris aspires to dec...
7K 276 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
19.5K 622 17
(Fanfic #4) When Marinette goes on her first date with Luka, things go terribly wrong. A massive akuma attack goes underway. Marinette finds herself...