his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

thirty seven

5.4K 275 235
By freckledlix

flashback:

minho sighed loudly, earning a glare from his boss but he didn't look like he give a fuck.

he sat on his chair, his chin resting on his palm as he waited for a customer to arrive so he can take their order and make money.

"this is so fucking boring." he grumbled under his breath.

'but you need this job.' a voice told him, making him sigh again.

images of jeongin's face when he went to visit them flashed before his mind.

"h-hyung has trouble at the place he works and s-said that they won't be getting paid this month." he sniffled as he held the boy in his arms.

"i won't be going to school for this year hyung." jeongin sighed as minho looked into his almond eyes and immediately a decision formed in his mind,

"like hell i'll let that happen."

so here he was, in some diner as he waits for a customer so he could serve them.

he's been here for weeks now, saving up to pay for jeongin's tuition- he had told jisung and changbin about it and they all decided to help.

jisung was working parttime at this entertainment company while changbin did some work around the library. chan and woojin, jeongin's guardians don't make enough money to support a student's schooling while going through their college days.

but they all made it work, they saved a bit but time was ticking and the money they had wasn't enough yet.

"hello!" a chirpy customer said as she giggled when she saw minho.

"the fuck do you want?" minho grumbled at her as she rolled her eyes.

the girl giggled again, "you're so funny!"

"can i have a slice of a pepperoni pizza?" the girl asked sweetly as minho blinked.

"this is a fucking vegan place dumb bi-" minho started but his boss cleared his throat and glared at him.

minho sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "look sweetie, we sell vegan sh- stuff here. tofu, grass, and other things that don't taste as good as meat."

the girl stared at him, not really understanding a word he just said as she began sucking on her fingers.

"you're so hot." she giggled as minho just raked his hands over his hair.

"so are you taking some fucking tofu or not?" he sighed as the girl giggled.

'this bitch giggles one more time and i'm using her fake extensions as a mop.' he thought violently.

"okay oppa!" she grinned as she handed him money.

way too much money.

"miss this is too much." minho said simply, not knowing if the girl can't read or she's just dumb at math.

probably both.

"oh that's a tip oppa! i don't really eat tofu but like you're so handsome! i bet you could make so much money if you charged people for looking at you!"

minho looked at the girl before he leaned over the counter and gave her a hug which the girl happily took.

"oh oppa yes! i will suck your dick in the bathroom!" she squealed as minho cringed.

"sis i'm gay but you gave me the best idea ever!"

he broke away from the girl with difficulty and looked at his boss.

"three things, your breath reeks of dead fish, that shirt you're wearing looks like it has seen more wars than you, and this girl needs tofu."

his boss' eyes widened in anger at the show of disrespect as he snarled at minho, "are you trying to get yourself fired?!"

minho smiled sweetly, "oh you can't fire me, i quit."

--

"hello, i'm lee minho, nineteen, gay, and jobless!" he announced as he walked into his home earning a chorus of "whats?!" and a sound of something crashing in the sink.

he frowned, "whoever broke that plate, your mom's a whore."

"what do you mean you're jobless?" jisung asked and the older shrugged.

"he was disgusting and i ain't vegan, i hated that place."

"how about jeongin's schooling?" jisung asked softly as minho placed a reassuring hand on jisung's shoulder.

"don't worry, i have a plan."

two days later, the site boyfriendsforhire.com was launched and it was a hit, everyone wanted to date jisung and minho- and then after a few weeks changbin joined too and soon, after a bit of convincing, jeongin did too.

"please hyung? i can do good!"

"i know baby but let us hyungs do this okay? this is not good for you." minho said but jeongin shooked his head and pouted,

"but you're doing this for me and i want to help! pleaseeeee?" he added in his signature puppy eyes and the older sighed in defeat and let him join.

with a small loan from changbin's rich parents and a few more dates they had enough money to help pay for jeongin's schooling and in a few months they managed to pay the seos back.

the website helped them a lot. but as much as it did, it was time to agree that it has set it's course and it was time to get rid of it.

--

"we're gonna terminate the website soon." minho clapped his hands as he stared at the boys- jisung, and changbin.

they looked at him and he continued, "guys, this wasn't gonna be forever. it was just a call for desperation and you guys know it. we got jeongin through sophomore year with it and our other money problems. but look at us, we all have stuff going in our lives- innie is most likely getting dick right now during the reception, and binnie is going to go to new york shitty."

"city not shitty." changbin corrected.

"city, shitty, same thing." minho waved off, "but look at you oh my god! how does it feel to get into your dream university?"

changbin smiled, "it feels great honestly! i didn't think i could get accepted but here i am now."

"and felix agreed to this?" jisung asked and changbin chuckled softly, the other two had no idea about the status of his relationship with felix.

he preferred to keep it that way.

"he did, i mean he knew how badly i want to get into that uni."

"i'm glad he's so supportive."

"yeah, i am too."

he liked to keep them in the dark, that way they didn't have to know that not all fairytales end with a happy ever.

flashback:

changbin removed his belongings from his suitcase then slowly placed them back inside again. it may seem weird but it relaxed the older and kept his mind off of a certain australian.

what he was doing reminded him of felix actually. at first he thought everything was okay, that he had finally convinced him that it was okay then everything will go down the drain and changbin will be back to right where he started: slowly tearing felix's walls down.

as he was packing for the umptheenth time he heard a soft rapt on his door, he got up and opened the door to reveal,

"felix?" changbin said surprised, "what are you doing here?"

"i- i came here to apologize to you." felix said shyly as he stared at his sweater paws, finding it more interesting than changbin's face.

or he couldn't bare to look at changbin's eyes yet or see the slight red marks that were left on his cheeks when he had slapped the older repeatedly.

"lix, you have nothing to apologize for. i understand. i always have." changbin sighed and felix just nodded softly.

"m-may i come in?" felix squeaked and changbin stepped aside to let him in.

"i'm sorry, i'm in the middle of packing so i-"

"packing?" felix asked, surprised and changbin smiled a little and nodded.

"yeah, i'm going to new york in a few days. remember that university there that i kept telling you about when we were kids?" changbin said to which felix nodded.

"i got accepted there."

"oh." felix said, a part of himself dying as he put on a small smile on his face.

"t-that's great." he said as changbin nodded but noticed the expression on the younger's face,

"what's wrong?"

"i- uhmm.."

"come on bokie, spit it out." changbin said and for a second, felix's heart just did an 'uwu' when he heard the familiar nickname he had grown fond of before.

"i don't want you to leave." felix said, changbin opened his mouth to reply but felix cut him off,

"i know it sounds selfish, yes, you wanted this your whole life but i don't think i can handle it without you by my side again."

"you looked like you could handle it, i mean you've been here months and you were just fine when i saw you at the park again." changbin said cooly and was about to go to his room and finish packing when felix grabbed his hand and whimpered,

"please stay w-with me."

"lix, i accept your apology. and i also accepted that we aren't meant to be forever my little sunshine, it's not written in the stars for us."

"we can rewrite the stars, say that you were made to be mine."

"not really the time to be quirky and quote the greatest showman but i see your point. but we tried lixie, it just wasn't meant to be. i'm sorry." changbin said, his voice breaking a little.

"b-but you promised to be the moon to my sun!" felix tried but changbin just gave him a small smile and said,

"and we're here showing why eclipses exist. we're there for each other but we aren't meant to last forever."

--

again, this took place before the wedding!!

also, regarding my announcement~

after careful consideration i've decided after this fic i'm not going to post just one new story.

i'll be making two!!

and i haven't told y'all the plot for it but i left a few clues in this book on what the secret story is like uwu

hope ya find the clues uwu and remember not all the stupid jokes i make are just jokes hehe

love you all!!

- ferds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.1K 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
137K 7K 72
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
329K 16.6K 46
[...]"𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰�...
122K 4.2K 18
[COMPLETED] "Seungmin, meet Hwang Hyunjin." "Hyunjin, meet Kim Seungmin." . . . "Your Fiancé." In which Seungmin and Hyunjin got into an arranged...