his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

thirty six

5.5K 288 159
By freckledlix

this scene took place a few days before the wedding, enjoy!!

tw// homophobic slurs

-

changbin and felix were walking out of the theatre as felix groaned, "i don't see why ash ketchum wasn't in the first live action pokemon movie."

changbin chuckled, finding the younger's whining adorable, "maybe they had a reason."

"that being? ugh what a ripoff but the movie was so damn good!" felix said and changbin just stared at the boy lovingly.

the two had been hanging out less now, with hyunjin being an emo bitch that he is, always needing felix around to talk sense into him gave the australian less time to himself and that meant changbin had to live through texts or calls if he got lucky.

but tonight was a bit different, hyunjin went to sleep early and felix took this as a way to catch the last showing of detective pikachu! for the night with changbin.

changbin ofcourse agreed right away cause it was felix. so here they were, walking along the sidewalk with changbin going to walk felix back to the hwang house so he could rest.

"i had fun tonight binbin." felix grinned at him and changbin could've sworn that ten years were added into his life after that.

"i d-did too." changbin replied as he tried to hide his blush, which thankfully was hidden by the night.

he looked at their hands being so close to each other and he slowly tried to entwine their hands together.

felix felt changbin's fingers graze his and he looked around, saw that there were a few people walking along pulled his hand away.

"not here." felix mumbled as changbin nodded his head, mumbling a soft "sorry." under his breath.

'i guess he hasn't changed that much.' changbin thought to himself and frowned.

when he realized that felix's bestfriend was hwang hyunjin, a pretty open bisexual person he thought felix's views are more open.

when felix said that they could be friends changbin thought he had changed but he didn't.

when felix said that it was okay for the older to still have feelings for him changbin thought he had a chance to do what he had not done a year ago.

but the only thing that changed was felix's views and not his mindset.

he sighed and just walked ahead, ignoring the confused expression the younger had as he tried to catch up,

"hyung! hyung! wait up!" felix said but the older pretended that he didn't hear as he continued to walk faster.

eventually he was stopped when felix got in front of him and gave him a pout, "w-what was that about? you just left me there."

"my bad, i thought you didn't want to be seen with me." changbin replied, colder than usual making the australian flinch.

"n-no hyung that's not it! i-it's just-" felix started but changbin just cut him off with a humorless laugh.

"i know, you're not queer and you find holding hands too gay for you, my bad."

felix stayed silent after that and changbin just sighed, "why are we even doing this if you won't even give it a chance?"

"y-you wanted to be friends and i-" felix stuttered softly but changbin cuts him off again,

"and you know i'm still in love with you and you said it's okay. you could've said that it's not okay and i would've backed off."

"h-hyung..."

"fucking hell felix lee, are you playing me? are you still going to lead me on and break my heart again?"

"i'm fucking trying!" felix spat in english as he felt tears well up in his eyes. "my god hyung! i'm fucking trying can't you see?! i'm doing my best for you and the least you could do is be more understanding!"

"trying? you can't even stomach holding hands with me and you say you're trying? wow." changbin rolled his eyes before he spoke in a low voice,

"you've said that line before felix, don't tell the same joke as twice."

felix stayed quiet after, his gaze trained on the floor, avoiding the pain evident in changbin's eyes- a look that has haunted him ever since he fled for australia.

"whatever, stay closeted all you want but we know what you are felix." changbin said as he held the younger's chin forcing him to look him in the eyes.

"a faggot."

next thing he knew, he was holding onto his cheek as felix looked at him in surprise.

felix slapped him.

changbin whipped his head and felix placed his hands to cover his mouth, "oh my god, h-hyung i'm so sorry."

"hit me again."

"w-what?"

"go ahead, hit me again. it's okay. but just so you know that hitting me numerous of times won't change who you are."

slap

"is that all you got?" changbin growled as felix tried to fight back the tears as he slappd him again, and again (again and again and again againn).

won't change who you are.

stay closeted all you want.

a faggot.

pretty soon, felix stopped slapping him as he just crumbled and broke down.

felix was a strong person, he really was. but everything has caught up to him and it was all too much: hyunjin's breakdowns and emotional state, his relationship with changbin, and even his identity.

changbin looked up and just muttered, "i guess we shouldn't really be seeing each other anymore with all of this going on, you got a lot in your mind right now and i don't want to burden you."

felix looked up with his glossy eyes, "N-NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

changbin crouched down and caressed his cheek, "i'm sorry lixie, but it's for the best. one day, when you finally accept who you are the person who you're gonna end up with is gonna be one hell of a lucky guy. i wish it could've been me but i guess fate has different plans for us."

"DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS!" felix cried but changbin just held him, pulled him up and hugged him.

felix tried to fight off the hug but stopped when changbin mumbled a weak "please."

he took one last look at the younger before he sighed, "i wish i can kiss you.. even just once."

"then do it." felix whispered, not really caring anymore.

on one hand, he didn't want to do this where there were a lot of people that could see them, but then again he really wanted to do it.

he wanted changbin's lips on his, want to kiss him all over, pull him close and have the older take all the pain away with a kiss, to help him forget everything that's been going on even just for a little.

when changbin heard his reply he didn't waste anytime and grabbed his hand and pulled him into a corner before connecting their lips together.

it felt so nostalgic, being on the run and hiding to do such deeds, the secret kisses, secret touching. felix knew this all too well.

but this has got to be the most painful kiss he had shared with him ever since he kissed him goodbye before.

the difference was it was changbin leaving him now and not the other way around.

--

so y'all remember that goal i had to reach 10k reads and 1k votes once i finish the whole book?

well, we just finished these goals today and with four chapters left?

well i-

I'M CRYING 😭😭 LIKE I LEGIT WOKE UP AND WENT TO WATTPAD EARLIER AND NEARLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW HOW MANY READS WE GOT LIKE OMGOMG IS THIS REAL?

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :((

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR GIVING THIS STORY A CHANCE!! I PURPLE YOU ALL UWU

p.s. wait for the next update in a few minutes i has a surprise to share with y'all cause im in such a giving mood rn <3

- ferds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 21.3K 20
in which hwang hyunjin slowly takes interest in top student kim seungmin after he spills ice tea on him. [this is literally a fetus story, cringe war...
10.6K 694 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
308K 16K 46
[...]"𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰�...
7.5K 180 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...