Zodiac Mansion

By highlyunlikeable08

12 zodiacs. 6 boys, 6 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently, a LOT. They were casted down from the sky prior... More

Zodiac Mansion
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Tagged~
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Interlude~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ~Interlude~
3 Fun Facts About Each Zodiac!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement!!!
Tagged~ (again) HALLOWEEN VERSION
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ~Interlude~
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
~Interlude~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Christmas Special INTERLUDE! + Author's Note
Zodiac Stories: Orion
Drop some questions!!!
Answers! Part 1
Drop some prompts!!!
Notes (do not publish)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Answers! Part 2
Minor rant
Chapter 38
Valentine's Day Special: Zodiac Ships Incorrect Quotes!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (April Fool's Version)
I AM A LIAR - Why I've Been Gone
Zodiac Dorms - now in the works! (TITLE IMPENDING)

Chapter 12 Snippet!

2.7K 56 95
By highlyunlikeable08

A small (Edit: I use that word lightly because this became way longer than I originally planned) snippet of what happened in Libra's room because I had this sudden idea and I just had to write this down!

==========

"So you're telling me the head of the orphanage found you that morning and your dads adopted you that very afternoon???"

"Pretty much."

Libra was busy sketching a design while she sat on her bed beside Pisces, who was busy talking to Aquarius while lying on her back and hanging her head upside down on the edge. The latter had her tongue out, hands shaking as she tried to build a house of cards, placing down two cards and leaning them against each other.

"That's a whole new level of meta. Kinda like a subbed dub or something." Pisces mused, hugging Libra's pillow. Aquarius smiled when she successfully made two cards stand up, before looking at Pisces weirdly.

"Is there such a thing as a subbed dub?"

Pisces paused, before she eventually nodded. "RWBY's got an official Japanese dub and you can watch it on Crunchyroll, so yeah, it's a dub with a sub, letting the non-Japanese viewers watch and understand what they're saying! Basically they just wanted to like, showcase the Japanese VAs while still giving the non-Japanese viewers a chance to understand what the heck they're talking about."

'This chapter is not sponsored if that's what you're thinking.' She added in her mind.

Aquarius nodded, humming. "I really gotta watch that thing." She noted mostly to herself, eyes squinting and eyebrows furrowed while she focused on placing down two more cards to complete her house of cards.

Pisces blew a raspberry. "You'll just get a cliffhanger once you finish the 6th volume. V7's supposed to come out around October, just like the other volumes. But unfortunately, it got moved to November 2..." She brought out her phone from her pajama pants' pockets. "Crux, I really gotta start stalking the voice actresses again..."

"Bad Pisces." Libra grinned, lightly tapping the girl's nose with her pencil. "No stalking."

The brunette blinked, before she pouted, propping herself up on her elbows. "But Libby~!" She whined.

"YES!" Aquarius suddenly cheered, garnering her two friends' attention. She blushed in embarrassment before clearing her throat and holding a stern look. "She's right Pi, stalking is bad."

Pisces puffed her cheeks. "You do it all the time to George Salazar's Twitter feed!"

Aquarius choked of air, coughing violently while she blushed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She coughed some more. "Also who told you that? It was Gemini wasn't it?! I knew I couldn't trust that cunning piece of crap!" She pointed an accusatory finger at Pisces, who paused before rolling her eyes with a smirk.

"I have my sources." She stated simply while Libra shook her head in amusement.

The three of them were silent for a few more moments, before Aquarius started watching a video she took of the others who competed in the swimming race. Leo's voice was probably the most prominent thing that can be heard throughout the entire clip.

"Leo's loud." Aquarius commented out of nowhere.

"You can say that again." Libra chuckled.

"Leo's loud." Aquarius repeated, snickered. "Try saying that ten times fast."

"Leo's—"

"Pisces, no. Scorpio told me how easily you get tongue-tied." Libra warned, pointing her pencil at the brunette who pouted in response.

"Scorpy's just overprotective! I'll be fine!" And with that declaration, she started saying 'Leo's loud' ten times, gradually gaining speed and eventually getting tongue-tied.

"Dang it!" Pisces complained.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, dear." Libra smirked victoriously. She then turned towards Aquarius, who was now busy swiping through her photos. "Speaking of Leo..."

Aquarius seemed to have noticed Libra's stare, and rolled her eyes. "What?"

"He seems to be taking an interest in you~" Libra replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Tell me about it. He's done nothing but flirt with me. It's getting annoying, to be honest." Aquarius scowled, crossing her arms.

"You should give him a chance." Pisces said after a moment.

"And risk giving him an even bigger ego? No thanks. I'd rather play hard-to-get. If he's really into me, I wanna see how far he'll go and how much he's willing to sacrifice."

"So you're playing that game, huh? I like your style." Libra grinned.

"Feisty!" Pisces added before giggling.

The three of them became silent again, save for the occasional noise coming from several clips in Aquarius' phone.

"Oh Aqua dear, can you fetch me that pillow beside you?" Libra then asked. Aquarius nodded, casually throwing the pillow towards the blonde, who skillfully caught it with her hands. "Thanks bae." She winked, smiling seductively.

Pisces gagged, sticking out her tongue. "Gay."

Aquarius laughed, standing up and plopping on the spot beside Libra. She slung an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, nuzzling their cheeks together. "Hey, you're not best friends if you're not a little gay with them right?" Libra rolled her eyes playfully, giggling afterwards.

Pisces had sat up by then, a blank look on her face. Aquarius and Libra cleared their throats awkwardly, not used to this kind if reaction from the normally giddy girl.

"What if you're best friends and you are gay for them?"

If Libra and Aquarius had water, they would've spat it out by now.

"W-what?!" Aquarius asked, a look of confusion and disbelief on her burning face. Libra looked a little more composed, eyebrows raised as she stared at the brunette. Pisces' expression didn't change.

"What?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow and tilting her head innocently.

Libra blinked a couple more times before her mouth formed an 'o' shape in realization. "Pisces, honey, it doesn't really matter, right? What matters is this;" she scooted closer to the smaller girl. "Are you sure of your feelings towards Scorpio?"

The smaller girl took a short time to process before her face began to redden. This time, it was Pisces who was alarmed. She flinched before swiftly backing away from the blonde, causing her to fall from the bed. She rubbed her backside as she sat up from her position. "I-I didn't even say Scorpio's name!"

Libra smiled slyly, helping her get up. "You might as well have a neon sign above your head that says 'I'm kinda really gay for Scorpio'. Or maybe a T-shirt that says 'Stay away from the scorpion. She's mine, I know karate, and I can break your face. Come at me' in bright rainbow colors."

Pisces and Aquarius looked at her weirdly. She sighed before speaking up once more. "Look, all I'm saying is; don't dance around the issue. You can't lie to yourself forever."

"W-wait, why are you ganging up on me?" Pisces nervously asked, only to be ignored.

"If you like her, maybe try dropping hints here and there? To show her that you're actually interested in her?" Aquarius suggested.

Pisces smiled sheepishly, chuckling a bit. "About that...umm..."

...

"WHAT?!"

"Wait wait wait- you knew that Scorpio had feelings for you this whole time?!"

"And you kissed her the night of the party when she came to apologize for teasing you?! Honey I did not take you to be the type to do something so bold!!!"

"Has—I'm pretty sure she still does, and uh, yes? Wait, what's that thing you said about the type to do what? I'm confused."

"Doesn't matter dear. Wow...and to see that you're the youngest of all of us..."

Aquarius turned to the blonde as if she grew two heads. "You're the one who's been into relationships earlier than any of us; in middle school."

Libra shrugged. "True, but sweetheart I did not go past hugs. Dear Pisces on the other hand..." they both turned to the fidgeting girl. "Already gave away her 'first kiss' card." She grinned, slightly amused.

Pisces gulped before grinning, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of her face. She quickly looked at her phone. "Oh look at the time I should uh- I should go!" She stood up, skipping towards the door and ignoring Libra and Aquarius' calls for her.

"Thanks Libby! Good night! Good night to you too, Aqua!" She greeted a little too enthusiastically as she shut the door to their room.

Aquarius and Libra turned to each other. "She knows we'll see her tomorrow...right?" The latter asked, earning herself a shrug from the bluenette.

"She might kick our faces if we try to ask. Karate, remember?"

"Oh right..."

==========

D'aww I love writing these three, especially since my three best friends are an Aquarius, a Libra and a fellow Pisces! (So yeah my Aquarius best friend does kinda stalk George Salazar on Twitter...uh hi Miks if you're reading this I'm kinda sorry...but not sorry ok bye)

(Also yeah I do stalk the RWBY voice actresses... uh don't sue me...?)

EDIT: Hey there, reader! Author is in need of some help! Y'see, I've already written past Chapter 19, but decided to make it longer seeing as it's incredibly short! The new version will include a Truth or Dare segment, where you get to dare our beloved 12 characters whatever you want! I anticipate your responses!

P.S. if I don't get enough truths or dares, I might have to push the update till next NEXT week, so leave as many truths or dares as you like for everyone!

EDIT #2: Leave your dares on THIS phrase or down below, right here, right now!

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 166 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
1.4K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...