Chapter 9

Sagittarius' POV

I woke up. Rolling over and checking my phone for the time, I found out that it was already 9 in the morning. I groaned, forcing myself to sit up and rub my eyes. A knock came from the door. "It's open," I said. The door opened, revealing Aries.

"Hey, get up. We still haven't had breakfast yet. We're all waiting for you." He said nonchalantly. I yawned and nodded, stretching my arms up and above my head. "I'll be down there in a sec." I told him.

He nodded. "I'll wait outside the door." And with that, he stepped back outside, closing the door along the way. I swung my legs to the side of my bed and stood up, making my way towards the bathroom.

After I had done the few morning necessities, I changed my clothes. I wore a simple black crop top and white jeans that didn't go past my ankles. I brushed my hair within a few strokes, and with that, I was ready to start my day. I made my way towards the door, opening it and stepping outside. Looking to my right, I saw Aries leaning on the wall, his arms crossed. He looked at me, making eye contact. "Let's go." He said, making me nod.

We made our way towards the dining area, conversing about last night's events. Well, it was mostly me who did all the talking. Aries mostly just nodded and said a few things here and there during the first half of our conversation, but when I got to finally talk about sports, that's when he really got into it. Of course, Leo had forced the three of us last night to "get to know each other", which basically also meant that we had to break down that damn wall of privacy we all had. So long story short, I practically know everything about Aries and Leo, and vice versa.

As we stepped inside the kitchen, Taurus, who was slouched against his seat, let out a huge sigh of relief. "Finally...I am starving..." He muttered before sitting up straight and grabbing a ton of food to put on his plate. Aries rolled his eyes and excused himself, before going over to his seat, which was beside Taurus'. I shrugged and sat on my own seat, between Scorpio and Capricorn.

As we ate, we couldn't stop talking about last night. Everything just went so damn great. We had a pool party, we got to eat a bazillion junk foods and drink a bunch of sodas, played pranks, had a water fight, a swimming contest which Leo dramatically lost at, and a ton of other cool stuff we did. Of course, some talked more enthusiastically, narrowing down to Pisces, Libra, Aquarius, me, Leo, and Gemini while others just talked more quietly than the rest.

"Remember last night when Leo's trunks got pulled down by Aries?! That was golden my man!" Gemini laughed, reaching out from behind Taurus to give Aries a high-five, to which he smirked at before reciprocating. Leo groaned, his cheeks being tainted pink.

"Well I know for a fact that a certain someone tripped because he was running even though he just got out of the pool, and slammed face first into the salsa~!" Leo grinned evilly, eyeing Gemini. We laughed when Gemini turned red.

"Actually, that reminds me," I started, swallowing the piece of heavenly-made lasagna in my mouth before starting up again. "Gem, back in fifth and sixth grade, didn't something similar happen to you too?" He looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes wide. He shook his head hastily. "Don't you dare tell them that!"

I smirked, resting my head on my knuckles with my elbow propped on the table, tilting my head. "Oh dear brother, your excitement was way too much for the drum and the rum to be handled." I winked at him. "Basically in fifth grade, he got so excited that the football game was won by our school's team, that he jumped in joy, sprained his ankle in landing, and fell right into the drummer and tearing open the drum."