Chapter 12 Snippet!

A small (Edit: I use that word lightly because this became way longer than I originally planned) snippet of what happened in Libra's room because I had this sudden idea and I just had to write this down!

==========

"So you're telling me the head of the orphanage found you that morning and your dads adopted you that very afternoon???"

"Pretty much."

Libra was busy sketching a design while she sat on her bed beside Pisces, who was busy talking to Aquarius while lying on her back and hanging her head upside down on the edge. The latter had her tongue out, hands shaking as she tried to build a house of cards, placing down two cards and leaning them against each other.

"That's a whole new level of meta. Kinda like a subbed dub or something." Pisces mused, hugging Libra's pillow. Aquarius smiled when she successfully made two cards stand up, before looking at Pisces weirdly.

"Is there such a thing as a subbed dub?"

Pisces paused, before she eventually nodded. "RWBY's got an official Japanese dub and you can watch it on Crunchyroll, so yeah, it's a dub with a sub, letting the non-Japanese viewers watch and understand what they're saying! Basically they just wanted to like, showcase the Japanese VAs while still giving the non-Japanese viewers a chance to understand what the heck they're talking about."

'This chapter is not sponsored if that's what you're thinking.' She added in her mind.

Aquarius nodded, humming. "I really gotta watch that thing." She noted mostly to herself, eyes squinting and eyebrows furrowed while she focused on placing down two more cards to complete her house of cards.

Pisces blew a raspberry. "You'll just get a cliffhanger once you finish the 6th volume. V7's supposed to come out around October, just like the other volumes. But unfortunately, it got moved to November 2..." She brought out her phone from her pajama pants' pockets. "Crux, I really gotta start stalking the voice actresses again..."

"Bad Pisces." Libra grinned, lightly tapping the girl's nose with her pencil. "No stalking."

The brunette blinked, before she pouted, propping herself up on her elbows. "But Libby~!" She whined.

"YES!" Aquarius suddenly cheered, garnering her two friends' attention. She blushed in embarrassment before clearing her throat and holding a stern look. "She's right Pi, stalking is bad."

Pisces puffed her cheeks. "You do it all the time to George Salazar's Twitter feed!"

Aquarius choked of air, coughing violently while she blushed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She coughed some more. "Also who told you that? It was Gemini wasn't it?! I knew I couldn't trust that cunning piece of crap!" She pointed an accusatory finger at Pisces, who paused before rolling her eyes with a smirk.

"I have my sources." She stated simply while Libra shook her head in amusement.

The three of them were silent for a few more moments, before Aquarius started watching a video she took of the others who competed in the swimming race. Leo's voice was probably the most prominent thing that can be heard throughout the entire clip.

"Leo's loud." Aquarius commented out of nowhere.

"You can say that again." Libra chuckled.

"Leo's loud." Aquarius repeated, snickered. "Try saying that ten times fast."

"Leo's—"

"Pisces, no. Scorpio told me how easily you get tongue-tied." Libra warned, pointing her pencil at the brunette who pouted in response.