Prologue

Hey reader! I see you've stumbled upon this little book of mine, that's great! Anyway, I hope you have fun reading, and have a good day!

==========

No One's POV

"What?" Head Council Master Orion asked.

"Please!" Leo begged. "We want to go down to Earth to live with the humans and experience their cultures!" His tail was swinging around his body in a fit.

"Absolutely not!" Head Council Master Lyra exclaimed. "Us constellations are not fit for this type of thing! If this is some sort of prank, then you better come clean now, or we will punish you severely!" She added, eyeing Gemini, who gulped. The twin in the mirror he carried around scoffed.

"We can assure you that this is no prank, H-Head Council Master Lyra!" Gemini nervously replied, the twin laughing soundlessly. Lyra was about to speak when Orion interrupted her.

"What brings you to wish for this, dear Zodiacs?" He asked. "Is your life at the night sky not enough? Do you not like the gifts you have? The ability to have control over fire, earth, air, and water?"

The 12 Zodiacs looked at each other before they all nodded and looked at him. "Well, of course we're incredibly and...extremely grateful, for our gifts, Head Council Masters, we really are, but..." Taurus eyed the other earth signs that stood beside him as his own tail deflated down his backside in fear that they may not approve their wish.

"We...envy the humans for being able to live such an intricate and interesting life down on Earth, while we just watch over them from the night sky. We want to experience what they experience, Head Council Master." Virgo stated calmly, finishing his sentence for him.

"I think we should let them." A voice calmly said. They all turned their heads at the speaker:

Opiuchus, the snake bearer.

"Opiuchus? What are you saying?" Libra asked with a hint of disbelief.

Opiuchus shrugged before making his way towards the Council.

"Father," he acknowledged. "Let their wishes come true. It's only a once in a lifetime opportunity that we get a unique set of Zodiacs, wanting to live with the humans. This could be our big chance to be able to learn more about them. And besides," he turned towards the 12. "They won't be in much trouble, seeing as they know more about humans than ourselves, having watched over them for years now." He gave them a smile as he finished his statement.

Lyra gaped at him with her mouth slightly opened. Orion stood up and clapped slowly.

"Well done, my boy. You'll be a great Head Council Master one day." He said. He then casted his gaze over to the 12 Zodiacs as he made up his mind.

"Very well then! You 12 will be casted down from the sky and down to Earth upon your wish." They cheered. "But on one condition." Silence immediately fell upon them.

"You will be casted down and take the forms of a child, and from then on you will experience the thorough life of a human, having gone through their cycle of life and death. You will age, and when your human form dies, you will all return to the night sky. But that is not all." He sat back down. "You will be erased of your memory of this place, in exchange for gaining new ones as a human. But don't worry! When you go back here, you will regain those memories alongside your human memories. At the right age, you will all come to the point of living together in one household, just so you won't drift apart. Is that clear?"

They all nodded in sync. Orion smiled. "Good! Now I suggest saying your goodbyes, as I will be casting you all one by one, each at the start of your sign's season. You know what that means," He then averted his gaze towards Aries. "Aries Ramello, you're up first. Today's March 20th, the official start of the Aries season. Bid your fellow Zodiacs farewell."

Aries turned to his friends, trying so hard to keep his poker face and failing almost instantly. He engulfed them all in a big bear group hug. They all hugged him back, saying their goodbyes. Sagittarius lingered a bit too long in hugging him, wishing that they'd see each other again much sooner in the human realm. Aries patted her head.

"We don't know anything for sure, Sag. We don't know anything for sure..." He muttered. With one last squeeze, Sagittarius finally let him go. She wiped her tears and turned around, crossing her arms.

Orion lifted his hand, casting a bright light on his palm and a glow to surround Aries' body as he was lifted up into the air, and within a few moments, disappeared.

The night the constellation Aries wiped out of the night sky.

=====

Legend says, one by one, at the start of their very season, the stars can no longer be grouped to properly form each Zodiac constellation. Their strange disappearance alarmed the astronomers and has caused an outbreak in social media. Now, in the current day, it's not as alarming as it once was. Many people have forgotten about the Zodiacs, as all twelve had been missing for 15 years and many people just gave up on trying to figure out what happened to the stars, and why can they not form the Zodiac constellations anymore. All they know is that they're out there somewhere.

And so their story begins; it's time you heard their side of the story.

==========

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed!