Our Regrets Lies Upon The Sta...

By Little_Marshmallows

There are a lot of things that Sans regrets in his life, he fucks up all the time, everybody does. But he do... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Side Story| New Home, New Life And... Neighbor? [2/2]
1| When Flowers Meet
3| Let Me See The Stars First
Side Story| New Home, New Life And... Neighbor? [1/2]
4| Hope inside the holder's eyes
5| A Flower's Guardian As So Love is...
6| A Rumor Between A Lust-filled Drink And Raspberries
Leo And Lavender (Old and New Ref. Sheets)
7| Purple Lilacs Have Shy Spirits
SideStory| My Sweet Melody
8| 'Black'mail
Alternate Ending| Purple Colors Are Berry Classical
SideStory| Sorrow
SideStory| That Time When It Wasn't So Bad
9| Wine For The Wedding
10| Skipping Through Exes And Whys
11| First To All The New
Side Story| I Loved You First
12| Don't Judge Me

2| Blazing Stars

433 29 4
By Little_Marshmallows

Sans frowns down at his phone seeing another warning of an out of bounds of the reality doings in the area. Either there really was a mess in the timeline or Ink was just messing around with the save files again, stars dammit Ink.

Now speaking of Ink, he really hasn't been going to any of the multi-void mansion parties that Ink kept sending him invitations on. Even though he has changed his number by almost 2 times this past few years, the other always seemed to be able to get his number and be able to give out these invitations. Sans sometimes wonders if it was because the other was a deity or because of some Sans who has this random ability to pinpoint people out and their numbers—which isn't a bad conclusion seeing multiple universes means multiple realities of randomness.

Tapping on his phone, Sans checks up upon the couple of texts he has gotten from the deity after all these years.

You are invited to the multi-void mansion's party; I will shove you towards the fun and smash your face on some cakes. [The text was in rainbow colors, complete with the picture of Ink shoving Error's face down on some cake.]

EYYY MACARENA!!! AssorrytoErrorforsmashinghisfaceuntosomecakeslastyeareventhoughI'mnotsorry, we are going to have a Spanish-Latin-y (Stars, I hope that doesn't sound racist.) Undernovela themed party! UnderNovela!sans a.k.a. Sol, you must come or else your dust will be spread out on some rainbow cakes! =) [Sans wasn't sure if that was a death threat from Ink to Sol or that Horror helped Ink come up with this invite/messages.]

DON'T BE SILLY AND WRAP YOUR WILLY. This year's party will happen in a bar in Underlust! Don't worry we rent out the club, so the other lust monsters who Lust wouldn't invite will not be there. (I hope.) P. S. Lust said to make sure to bring some protection, their alcohol is as he says 'will make you do the most questionable things with Grillby's hardcore whiskey~' Another P.S, Error doesn't know we are going to UnderLust so no one better tell him!

Sans snickers as he saw these messages and how much things escalated quickly. He never bothers to respond to them seeing they are all just invites to the party. – and the crippling fear of his that Blue could know that this number of his is what he is actively using right now, and be able to contact him seeing the other is friends with Ink.— but seeing the invite to the party for this year, he thinks he's screwed.

Classic, you haven't been going to this parties for 5 years straight, and I know you aren't dead cause your code is still functioning. Come to the party or else you'll be force by me dragging your unconscious (maybe almost dead even) body to the party~!

Sans gulps, seeing the death threat that was directed to him from the said deity. He is pretty sure Ink won't kill him seeing he is the original, he hopes anyways.

Sighing, he looks over at the clock just on the ceiling before noticing the time. Looking back on the child by the table who was eating breakfast, he felt a grin making its way upon his lips while his eyes feign some tenderness.

If Ink ever really did force him to go to that party, he really does have to get Lavender out of the house when that happens, huh?

___

Hospitals.

They were the things that Lavender never really like the picture of, there were the smell of alcohol and medicine hanging throughout the air, the feeling of crippling sadness along with hope that was slowly breaking down that he can never place. He had gotten used to it though from being in this place a lot of times but still, it doesn't mean he was okay with it.

They were in the hospital for their routinely weekend check-ups because of Lavender's 'condition'—the child actually just have 1 HP but still it makes it so that Lavender is easily to get some diseases, hurt or maybe die even as what his mom had said to him.

He looks around the place, feet dangling off the seat he was sitting at while he was waiting for his mom to finish talking with the doctor since he was already done with his check-up, who were just in the room behind the door beside him.

Huffing, Lavender gently got off the seat before looking around the place with a small frown upon his lips, he doesn't really have much to do right and seeing his mom is still busy talking to the doctor... it will be no problem if he just go around for a bit right?...

Having no second thoughts, he let his feet move on his own while shifting his gaze around the place, trying to find something that wouldn't just be this plain white color or is not looking as depressing as ever.

Lavender stops still as he spot a certain door, it was just like any other door in the hospital; painted white with a glass panel just on the top side of it, but what caught his eyes are the star like designs on the top of it, them surrounding a named tag with the only initials of 'Lia' in big bold letters.

He tilts his head to the side, blinking a few times, letting his curiosity to take over him, he gently walks up to door and by slightly standing on his tiptoes, he places a hand over the doorknob before twisting it and opening it.

Walking inside, all he was met by were odd shape eyes staring at him, eyes belonging to a fragile looking skeleton who looks to be around his age and was sitting up on the hospital bed.

"...Uhm, hi?" He said, unsure on himself on what he is doing, while staring back at the skeleton before him.

"H-hello," The boy said, voice timid and soft as he gave him an awkward smile.

Feeling the awkward tension, Lavender opened his mouth to say sorry for the intrusion only for him to stop still and close it once he saw the book the other was reading.

Eyes widening in delight, he quickly ran up beside the skeleton as he was pointing at the book already. "You like stars too?" He asked in a happy tone while referring to the other's book which book cover were of the galaxy with a few inscriptions on it.

"Yeah?" Blinking in surprise, the other gently showed the page over to his direction as Lavender kept ahold on the side of the bed, trying to read a bit of it from his position.

"I really like them, they are so cool and just so pretty—whoops, I'm talking too much, sorry..." Lavender awkwardly chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck while looking up at the other.

The skeleton monster simply laughs softly before smiling at him. "No, it's fine, my name is Liatris by the way..." The child said while offering a hand to him.

"My name's Lavender." He said while taking ahold of the other's hand and shaking it lightly.

Being genuinely surprised, Liatris rose a brow at him. "Lavender?... are you a girl?"

His only response was a simple shrug before Lavender took a chair from the side and gathered his strength to pull it close to the bed. "Can I read that book with you?" He huffs while still pulling the chair.

"Sure thing," Liatris said while chuckling at his attempt to move the chair, moving to one side of the bed, he grins at him. "You can just hop in and read it on the bed beside me if you want." The other shyly said with a small blush upon their cheeks.

Hearing those words, Lavender felt a grin working its way upon his lips before he quickly put his hands on the side of the mattress and then hop into the bed. The other shifted a bit closer to him and place the book close to him so both of them would clearly be able to see the book.

He places a hand on the other side of book, to better support it before letting his eyes to read over the pages with a small smile upon his lips.

Maybe hospitals aren't that all bad...

___

Extra:

"Do you know what are better than stars?" Liatris said as he looks up from the book to stare at him.

"What?" Lavender asked as he blinks up at the taller, not really knowing himself that there could be anything better than stars themselves.

"Plants!"

"...We aren't friends anymore..."

___

Lmao the extras parts are just a joke, I think.

1471 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.1K 43
The Gods live among themselves in a separate realm from the land of the mortals. Keeping the balance maintained was their only job, as the hierarchy...
2.2K 101 10
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
47.1K 1.2K 20
{COMPLETED} Sans' life isn't easy, and living in an Underground society filled with torture, rape, and murder doesn't make it any better. Every singl...
445 26 16
Blueberry likes Red. He's funny, and kind, and although he's had a rough past, he's a really great guy. Of course, they're different versions of the...