Please Marry me! (Changlix, M...

Por CupidSNii

[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best... Más

The Description.
Chapter 1:Please marry me!
Chapter 2:Mate
Chapter 3:I.N (Jeongin)
Chapter 4:Seungmin
Chapter 5: Prince Hyunjin.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Woojin
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:Lee Know's Story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Woochan's Story
Chapter 23:Woochan's Story 2
Chapter 24: Woochan's Story Pt. 3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: The Truth Unveil(Everyone's abilities)
Chapter 40
Epilogue: Final

Chapter 39

3.5K 199 66
Por CupidSNii

LeeKnow and Han stopped to buy an ice-cream and got back on their track. They almost reached the road when right in front of their eyes a bus passed them by merely an inch distance from LeeKnow and crashed the car right ahead of it, flipping it over to a distance.
Han was so shocked that he froze as his ice-cream fell on the ground. He stood there eyes wide open, shacking, holding his breath. People stated crowding the area and he was pushed aside suddenly, startled he was pulled out of his frozen state. He couldn't believe what he just saw. He heard a women scream in a distance and people running around. He could even see a glimpse of blood from the area where the car crashed. It was possibly from the driver. Was he dead? 

"Somebody call an Ambulance!" someone screamed. He felt his heart rush. This was the first time he had witnessed an accident before his eyes. It wasn't as hard as to see his friend almost die but you just can't get used to these stuff.

Getting a hold of himself he remembered something. He looked over to where Leeknow stood except for he wasn't standing anymore. LeeKnow was on the ground, trembling, covering himself with both his arms. Rushing to his side he asked , "Are you alright?"

There was no response, instead he heard LeeKnow muttering something under his breath. " Please...stopp..Don't don,t... don'tt..". It wasn't audible enough but it seemed like he was pleading and crying(?). Knowing something was wrong he kept asking if he's alright, "LeeKnow-hyung are you alright? What happened? Please answer me!" He begged.

Stepping closer he tried to pull the hands covering his face away from him but he was pushed away. "LeeKnow-hyung?" he was confused but tried again to touch LeeKnow.

His hands were slapped away leaving Han dumbfounded. "Don't touch me!" A tone so unfamiliar shouted at him. He finally saw his face, his face with the expression he could never have imagine. His red teary eyes had pain and despair in them at the same time he looked so angry. 'What is this?' 'Who are you?' He thought.

"LeeKnow-hyung! , Han!" They both turned their head to Seungmin and Hyunjin running towards them.

"Are you alright?" Seungmin asked as they got closer.

"Yes-" Han was surprised when LeeKnow suddenly pushed him away and stood up before starting running to an unknown direction. Without a second thought Han followed LeeKnow calling his name to stop him.

"Eh?", Seungmin and Hyunjin looked confused, not knowing what was going on but the decided to follow them.

"LeeKnow! Minho!" Han kept calling but LeeKnow would just not listen. He kept running and running. Han was shocked but the stamina he had, "Was he always that good at running?"

LeeKnow finally stopped when there was a fence blocking the alley way they reached unknowingly. Han ran out of breath and so did the others. They kept huffing and supported themselves placing their palms on their knees.

"LeeKnow-hyung. Why are you running?"Han asked still out of breath.

"Stay away from me!" Was the only response and it still confused everyone to why.

Han couldn't understand what had suddenly gotten into him. He was so scared right now. He didn't know what was happening or what will happen but he felt like he needed to save LeeKnow or Minho with all he have got."Who are you?!" He screamed at him.

LeeKnow gasped but instead of answering he gritted his teeth clearly showing his anger.

"What does Han mean by who is he?" Seungmin asked more confused than ever. Hyunjin realized he still had no idea about it , "I'll explain later. Let's just help Han now, Okay. They clearly seem to be in problem." Seungmin agreed, "But what do you know-"

A dustbin past flew and crashed aside them. They looked over at the both and found LeeKnow holding another dustbin on the alley and threw it on Han. Han dodged it again and kept calling LeeKnow in order to get him back now knowing it wasn't him on control.

LeeKnow picked up another dustbin but this time he ran with it towards them. They couldn't do anything when LeeKnow passed them pushing them aside and eventually throwing the dustbin. Han followed him again and so did Seungmina and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin suddenly stopped when he felt his phone buzzing. The ID said I.N. He picked it up and said,"Hello."

"Hyunjin-Hyung! There was an accident on the XXY district. You were heading that way right? Are you alright?"

'Do information pass that quickly?' "Yes. I'm alright." He replied assuring.

"How about LeeKnow?" Hyunjin was somewhat shocked but the mention, 'Does he know already?' " Umm.. actually he doesn't seem to be well. He's acting weird."He replied honestly.

"Did he see the accident?"

"Yes."

"No wonder he's acting strange.:"

"What do you mean by that."

"As I thought. Just having two completely different opinion doesn't cause a split of personalities. Anyway, keep an eye on him and also don't let Han stay away from him. He's the only one who can save him."

Hyunjin couldn't respond at all. He just stood there frozen. Words seemed to be stuck in his throat.

"Hyunjin! " Seungmin called finally snapping him out if his train of thoughts. He looked around to Seungmin who was waiting for him.
The phone also hung up. He ran to Seungmin and continued following them.
"Who was that? " Seungmin asked still running.
"I.N."
"Really? "
"Yes. He asked to keep an eye on LeeKnow. Something is wrong. " Hyunjin eyes narrowed with his serious tone.  

Han was out of breath and was getting really tired while LeeKnow still had his stamina and kept running. They ended up in a park further away from the accident site. Han had to do something before he could run no more. Mustering up his last strength he jumped at LeeKnow and took him down on the ground. Luckily there weren't many people around saving them from the embarrassment they could've faced otherwise. 

"Lee Minho!!" Han screamed right at LeeKnow's shocked face. He stared at his trembling eyes. Han got confused and worried. LeeKNow was shacking and seemed so lost, he couldn't understand what was going on but he was scared too.

"Stay away from me!" Han looked at him dumbfounded while he was struggling to get away from him. He didn't recognize him? Who was he?

"Minho? why..?" Han felt his voice shacking. Suddenly the scent overwhelmed the air around them. 'Was he scared?' Han asked as he held LeeKnow's wrist to keep him from struggling. 'But why?'

'But why?' 

"But why?"

Han pulled him and closed the distance between them, hugging him tighter than ever. LeeKnow felt a sudden shock pass through his body with the hug and suddenly the world around him turned pitch black.

"You found them unconscious lying on the ground in the park?" I.N as shocked as Hyunjin and Seungmin. They couldn't keep up with them and by the time they reached them the were already unconscious. Hospital was way too far from the Park so they decided to bring them to Hyunjin's apartment which was right next to the park. They reported I.N as soon as they could and he was there in no time.They informed the rest too but Changbin and Felix had to take care of themselves first and Woojin was with them. Chan had to report to his father so he was busy too.

I.N looked over to the two mates lying on the bed next to each other.

'What are you doing Han Jisung?'

---------------------------------

That was Chapter 39.

Hope you enjoyed , thank you for reading. BTW do you guys finally realize how important our maknae actually is in this story.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.7K 1.2K 43
-☆- Dear Journal... Everyone has a different love story, but what is mine? -☆- Sometimes, the universe decides that it would be a great idea to pu...
168K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
374K 13.2K 34
(COMPLETED) - Jisung was in the wrong place wrong time STARTED:200229 ENDED: 200428 ! HIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND FUN ! Don't take it too seriousl...
358K 15K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...