Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

88

1.8K 54 6
By klaroline-4ever

After classes, Rebekah, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena stayed in high school, because of their cheerleading practice, so Stefan decided to stay and watch them so then he could spend more time with Rebekah, while April went to see Kol and train with him.

***

"How are you feeling today?" April asked as they walked around the woods, trying to find a nice spot to train.

"I'm okay. I just don't know what to say besides I'm sorry and how guilty I feel with last night." Kol admitted, feeling guilty and vulnerable, which were strange feelings for him but started to become familiar ever since he met April, which only show him that she was the only one who was able to bring his most human side.

"Why? You felt tempted but you didn't do anything. You were able to control yourself." April said calmly.

"How did you not get scared? Why did you forgave me so quickly?"

"I have nothing to forgive. You didn't hurt me. And I was not scared because I believe in you and I know I'm safe around you." April smiled to him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Now let's start this before I decide to ignore the training and spend the afternoon kissing your cute face."

They started by Kol helping her improve her aim when using a gun, Kol at first wrapped his arms around her, helping her with her posture when using a gun but then took a few steps back because he didn't want to feel tempted again to drink her blood.

"You're getting really good. My girlfriend is a total badass." Kol said, making April laugh and then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I know what you are doing, Kol." April whispered when broke the kiss and rest her forehead in his.

"What do you mean, darling?" Kol whispered confused.

"You spend almost all the time away from me. You're trying to distance yourself from me. I don't want you to do that."

"Darling, I'm just afraid I will..."

"You won't." April cut him off. "I believe in you, and I'll be by your side even when you try to push me away."

"I can't believe you actually exist. You're so perfect... It makes me wonder if I'm simply hallucinating." Kol whispered, making her blush, then kissed her softly, then broke the kiss and took a few steps back, feeling suddenly a big headache. "Ahhhhh!"

"Kol? Kol, what's wrong? Talk to me!" April said as he kneeled down and yelled in pain, then he passed out, making April kneel down and start to slap his face to try wake him up. "Kol? Kol! Kol! Wake up! Please!"

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah was doing the routine while seeing Stefan smiling at her and looking at her like no man ever looked at her before, sure there were men who desired her and felt lust for her but Stefan felt more than that, he admired her, cared about her, loved her. He looked at her like she was his whole world, making her feel truly special and loved for the first time in her thousand years of existence.

Rebekah suddenly felt a headache but tried to ignore it, without any success because it got stronger and stronger by the second, making her yell in pain and get on her knees, unable to form any words because all she could do was feel this pain that made her want to rip off her own head just so she would stop feeling that pain, then everything went black to her.

"Everybody, leave!" Caroline yelled while Stefan ran to Rebekah.

"Shouldn't we call a teacher?" A girl asked.

"She just needs space." Bonnie said.

"Leave. Forget about Rebekah passing out. We simply decided to have a smaller practice today." Elena compelled the girl.

Caroline and Elena compelled the girls to forget what happened, while Bonnie and Stefan tried to wake up Rebekah.

Bonnie tried to use spells but nothing worked because it was like she was simply sleeping. Stefan tried to gave Rebekah his blood but didn't seem to work.

April called Rebekah but was Bonnie who answered the phone because of Rebekah being unconscious and when April told her that Kol passed out, Bonnie started to think this might be not a coincidence.

"How's Bekah?" Elena asked.

"Not great. Kol also passed out. April is now taking him home." Bonnie informed.

"There's something wrong..." Caroline whispered.

"You think?" Stefan said sarcastically, not with intentions to be a jerk but now all he could focus about was on Rebekah and how he, once again, felt useless and helpless while she was suffering.

"I can't explain it but I think there might be something wrong with Nik too. I have this feeling on my gut." Caroline whispered.

"I have it too. I need to go see Elijah." Elena said.

"Let's all go to the Mikaelsons." Bonnie said and Stefan picked Rebekah in bridal style.

***

Once they got to the Mikaelsons, they saw April crying while Kol was laying down on the couch, then April noticed them and when saw Rebekah she ran to them.

"What happened? Did she also felt this headache and pass out?" April asked.

"Yes." Bonnie whispered.

"I'm going to see if I find Elijah." Elena said and vamp speed away.

"I'm going to look for Nik." Caroline said and in a second was gone.

"I should take Bekah to her bed... So then we can find a way to wake her up."

"Wake them up." Bonnie corrected Stefan and he nodded then took Rebekah to her bedroom, leaving Bonnie alone with April and a unconscious Kol. "If you want, I can help you take him to his room."

"Thank you." April gave her a weak smile with her makeup all blurred and her eyes watery.

"No problem." Bonnie said and helped April take Kol to his room.

*Meanwhile*

Elena found Elijah in the library, laying on the floor, unconscious with a book Elena made him read.

"No!" Elena said and quickly got on her knees and started to try to wake him up. "Wake up, Elijah! Please! I need you awake! I need you here. I can't lose you. Please wake up!"

Elena tried to make him drink a blood bag, but there was no reaction, then she tried to give him her blood, but didn't do anything.

Elena quickly found herself crying and wrapping herself around Elijah, trying to get some comfort even if it was with him unconscious.

She felt the switch but she didn't turn it off, she didn't want Elijah to wake up and find her being a person different than the person he fall in love with, she decided to stay strong for Elijah because he needed her.

*Meanwhile*

Caroline found Klaus in his studio, laying on the floor, grabbing a brush, making her look up and see a canvas half painted and it was of her. Caroline quickly looked down to Klaus and tried to wake him up but nothing, then she tried to gave him her blood but still nothing, so she ran to the bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit, ran back to the studio and took from the kit a syringe, she used it on herself to take some of her blood and used it on Klaus.

"Please, wake up! I can't have you gone. You can't do this. We had plans! I would finish school and then we could travel the world, you would tell me all about the history of the different countries and show me their food, culture and be the art nerd you are. You would show me everything I've been missing out by staying in this small town. You were going to mark me and we would finally complete that ritual that made us have hot hybrid vampire mind-blowing sex... We have so many lifetimes to spend together. You can't do this now." Caroline cried, resting her head on his chest but then she stopped and wiped her tears. "No. I'm not going to do this. I won't cry. I am not going to grieve someone who is still alive. I'm not going to give up on you that fast. And this time I'll show you that I am the one who's more stubborn."

Next on Fake Relationship

"Just because something seems real, doesn't necessary mean it is."
***
"What can you do, then?"
***
"I wish I could find a way to help you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
3.2K 89 39
After Beyla gets turned into a vampire, she follows the Miklaelson, but it isn't long before their mere presence is enough to remind her of all the g...
309K 8K 60
"He's your first love, I intend to be your last" - Niklaus Mikaelson I love Caroline and Klaus and this is my take on what would happened if Caroline...