Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

87

1.8K 57 7
By klaroline-4ever

It was morning, the girls and Stefan left to school, while Elijah, Klaus and Kol went to the kitchen to get some blood bags, but they saw Esther making a cake.

"Mother, What are you doing?"

"Cooking!" She said with a smile. "Nowadays there's just so many decepeis and ways to make food. In our time, we barely had things to eat and to cook."

"Okay..." Kol said not finding this very normal, then grabbed a few blood bags and gave to his brothers.

"Elijah, did you spend the night out?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Were you with your little friend... Elena."

"She's my girlfriend, mother." Elijah said.

"Of course. I didn't know you had already made it official. So... how are things between you two?"

"They are great."

"I'm glad to hear that. I mean, she isn't a vampire for a long time and we never know what's like with newbie vampires. They are still learning who they are after they turned. And they are so easy to get hurt and turn it off..." Esther said, making Elijah uneasy because he quickly had flashbacks of Elena talking about her fear of turning it off. "But that won't happen with Elena. She has you and her friends don't seem to be in much danger."

"I'm going to the library." Elijah said, wanting to stop thinking about the possibility of Elena turning it off.

"That was odd. How about you, Kol? I'm really proud of you?"

"That's a First." Kol said to himself.

"Don't be like that. I'm being serious. I saw the people you hurt and kill all these years. I've seen your struggle with controlling your bloodlust and now you are very close with a human... You even spend the night together. Past you wouldn't been able to spend the night without drinking from her even if it was a bit. You really grown up."

"Yes... I did..." Kol said with a fake smirk and left, thinking about how long he could handle fighting his urges of drinking human blood, especially when he would be around April.

"Mother, before you say anything. Yes, I'm with Caroline. Yes, we are close. No, I'm not afraid of anything."

"That's great! If you get afraid your enemies can use that to make you weaker. And maybe mess with Caroline's head. But if you really have no fear, then there's no need to worry about that." Esther said with a smile and Klaus left.

"Mother!" Kol suddenly appeared in the kitchen with a question.

"Yes, son."

"Is there a way to stop the bloodlust. I mean, I don't have that but in case Elena has it. She's a new vampire after all." Kol said.

"There's no real way to stop the urges. You just need to be like that Ripper guy... what's his name? Stefon? Steven? Stafen?"

"Stefan."

"I knew it was a odd name like that. Anyway, he was able to stop."

"What if... Elena... is against drinking from animals and blood bags aren't satisfy her."

"Well, there's only one way to stop all of it."

"How?"

"By asking a witch to live as a human. The witch won't be able to reverse her being a vampire, but will be able to take her spirit to someone human and she would be able to grow old and do all human things." Esther smiled.

"That would certainly stop April from being in so much danger. And she could have a normal life..."

"What did you said?"

"Elena could have a normal life..." Kol said. "But why I never heard of that before?"

"Because it's unusual witches help vampires and also because that spell takes a lot of power." Esther said and Kol nodded and left, but quickly was grabbed and vamp speed to the office.

"What are you bloody thinking, Kol?" Klaus asked angry. "Don't let her mess with your head. This is all part of her plan."

"How do you know? It was me who asked her about this."

"She probably was going to use that idea for Bekah since she just loves the idea of being human." Klaus said then asked. "But why did you wanted to know about that spell?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" Kol asked and Klaus nodded. "Last night I felt myself being very tempted by April's blood. I even asked her to go but she decided to be stubborned and spend the night in my bed to show me I could control my urges."

"And did you?"

"Yes. But if this happened once, maybe there will be a next time, and maybe that next time will be when I won't be able to control myself." Kol said worried.

"Maybe you need to drink more blood or have a bit from the vein."

"You barely drink from humans. How are you able to be so Okay around blood?"

"I have self control. And I also drink from Caroline's vein, which is way better than any human." Klaus whispered.

"How do you think Elijah does it?"

"He also drinks from Elena. And Rebekah and Stefan Drink from each other."

"How does Damon controle himself around Bonnie?"

"Don't know. Ask him." Klaus shrugged and before letting Kol go, he said. "Don't get manipulated by mother. You don't even know if she's messing with your head by using those bloody ancient spells."

"I won't do anything." Kol said and left to go talk with Damon.

***

Damon opened the door, only to find Kol.

"Oh... It's You."

"Were you expecting someone?"

"Yeah! This 7 year old girl." Damon said and then realized what that could have sound like. "She's always selling cookies and I compelled her to bring me blood bags so people wouldn't get suspicious that I'm the one stealing their blood supply."

"Blaming a little girl. How sweet." Kol said sarcastically while walking inside the house.

"What do you want?"

"Believe it or not. I need your help."

"Wait. Did you finally realize that you suck at picking up girls."

"I have a girlfriend, Damon. And for the first time, I'm serious about it."

"Yeah, I can't mock you about that because it's happening the same thing with me. But now that you let yourself feel at home and already drank part of my bourbon, why don't you tell me what you came here for... besides the free drink." Damon said, not very happy with Kol being so comfortable seating on the couch drinking his bourbon.

"Last night, I was with April and..."

"You couldn't perform? It happens to all of us. Well, not all of us. It never happened to me."

"Stop annoying me before I decide to rip your arm straight off and beat you with it."

"Someone is grumpy today. What happened?"

"I felt myself losing control over my bloodlust and I almost drank from April. I stopped in time but I am afraid it will happen again and since you are with Bonnie... maybe you could have help me with it."

"I've never felt like that. Maybe it's because unlike you and my brother, I know what self control is. Besides I drink from blood bags and sometimes microwave them so they won't taste as bad."

"And it works?"

"Yes. Just had to drink more than usual because Bonnie doesn't like when I drink from humans, even if it's just a little bit."

"Okay. Thank you for the drink and advice and don't you dare tell anyone about this."

Next on Fake Relationship...

"There's something wrong..."
***
"What happened?"
***
"No!"

Stay tuned because a lot will happen in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
213K 6K 51
After 5 years stuck in a wall, Klaus is finally rescued and by no one other than Caroline Forbes. After Caroline helps him getting out of New Orleans...
50.2K 1.4K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”Šπ†πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
45.2K 1.2K 30
After four years of searching for a cure for all the Mikaelsons, Hayley calls Caroline and tells her that Klaus has been a prisoner for four years an...