Fake relationship

Por klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

86

1.8K 55 2
Por klaroline-4ever

The ball was over and there was now only people cleaning the room, while Esther was in her bedroom hiding her spell book, Klaus talked with Caroline in his room to have privacy, Elijah took Elena to her home, where Alaric was living in and stayed there talking about what he feared it would happen, April was in Kol's room, wanting to know what happened so the Mikaelsons would be so afraid of their mother be planning to kill them, Stefan was in Rebekah's room listening to her reassuring him that nothing wrong would happen and Bonnie went home with Damon and told him how she didn't believe Esther wanting to have her family back.

***

"She linked us! She is going to kill one of us and we all will die. She wants to end us. That's why she's back. And she probably has the Ancestors on her side."

"We will figure out a way to not let that happen. Everything will be okay."

"How can you be so sure of that?" Klaus asked.

"Because we will fight together. And I believe when we work together, we can stop whatever try to hurt us." Caroline said. "I won't let anything happen to you."

"How did you manage to help me in controlling my wolf side?" Klaus whispered.

"I don't know. I just knew that I would not let you go through that alone." Caroline whispered. "I won't let you be alone ever again."

Klaus looked at Caroline in admiration and kissed her passionately, never wanting to let her go.

***

Elijah was in Elena's bedroom and while he talked, Elena gave him a massage to try to make him less tense.

"I can't let my mother kill my siblings. Not because of me but because they just got a glimpse of a happy life and they deserve to enjoy it."

"I know, I know... You'll figure out a way. You always do." Elena whispered and gave a peck on his cheek. "And I'll be right here. Whenever you need anything, I'll be by your side."

"Will you always stay by my side?" Elijah whispered, turning to face her, showing her how vulnerable he was because he wasn't used to confide in someone outside his family.

"I'll stay by your side for as long as you'll have me." Elena whispered and Elijah kissed her passionately.

Elijah then bite her neck, enjoying the taste of her warm blood and how accelerating it was.

"I'll love you for Always and Forever."

"So will I. Always and Forever." Elena whispered and they kissed again softly but quickly things got heated and they started to make love while blood sharing.

***

Stefan was still in his suit while Rebekah changed to something more comfortable.

"I'm just worried with you. She's living here now and I won't be able to be here all the time to make sure she won't hurt you."

"I'm an Original. I am stronger than I look like." Rebekah smiled and before Stefan could say anything else, she kissed him.

"I love when you shut me up like that." Stefan smirked and kissed her again.

***

Kol finally told April the story about how his mother turn them and how she saw them as mistakes and tried to kill them and how Niklaus killed her and then Mikael went after Klaus and become a vampire hunter.

"You guys lived on the run. It must have been awful." April whispered.

"It wasn't all rainbows but we did manage to use that to help us see the world and meet all kinds of people. But, I have to say, no person I encounter ever was near as remarkable as you, darling." Kol whispered and kissed April.

Kol was about to kiss April's neck when felt his bloodlust appearing in a strong way, making him pull away and turn to face the wall, as his face went back to human.

"Did I do something wrong?" April whispered.

"No! Nothing. You just... your blood... I found myself wanting it and I won't do that to you."

"Maybe you haven't drink in awhile and miss it." April whispered.

"If I hadn't control myself in time, I could have... you could be... I'm dangerous to you." Kol said upset with himself and his bloodlust.

"No! Look at me." April said, grabbing his wrist, making him turn around and she noticed his face kept changing from vampire to human then back to vampire.

"All I hear is your blood running through your veins." Kol whispered in despair.

"Just take three deep breathes. It works. Trust me." April whispered and so he did and felt his bloodlust calming down.

"If it ever comes to that, I want you to dagger me before I kill you."

"What?" April asked in disbelief.

"Klaus gave me this awhile back and I want you to have it. It's the dagger he used on me when he was tired of me and put me on a bloody coffin. I want you to use this. I don't want anyone to hurt you, much less me."

"I won't dagger you."

"Please. I'm begging you."

"I'll keep it but I'm sure it won't be need to." April whispered and Kol gave her a small smile, then she kissed him softly.

"I'm being selfish by being with you. I'm putting you in danger."

"Stop saying that. I trust you and I know you would never hurt me. In the matter of fact, I'll sleep in here and I bet you won't try to kill me." April said and went to Kol's wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Kol asked when saw April unzipping her dress and quickly he turned around to not look at her.

"I know you enjoy seeing me wearing this dress but I need something more comfortable to sleep in. I could go ask Rebekah for some comfortable clothes but I know she's with Stefan and I don't want to interrupt them so I will use one of your t-shirts." April said while taking her dress off and putting on one t-shirt that she noticed smelled like Kol, which she loved it.

April gave a peck on Kol's lips and then took him to his bed, started to cuddle with him, while Kol begged to himself to not hurt April no matter how strong his bloodlust could get.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...
1.5K 77 14
"I've heard about you, When Klaus and I first started dating he talked about you all the time, impulsive, Strong, Wise and independent, But I think y...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.