💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

Av anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... Mer

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127

327 8 4
Av anirudhpianist

PART 124

Everything just confusing him overload. After Ajay found Veesha's sketching book,In every page was Ajay's face. He come to know,she not only like him but more than liking,she might be in love with him. But what's makes her to avoid her own dearest and deep love man? He felt it really serious than he thought. He understood it is not him but about her,something with her. He have to find out it as soon as possible.
He see the messed things which was done by Veesha.

He placed the book on the bed first then pick some books and flip it but it was just damn diaries & note book. Then,he saw a big envelope. With suspicious,he took that then open it. He take out something from it. It was medical report of Veesha. He check it. A shock with hurt expression appeared on his face. A heart breaking moment for Ajay. His wretch until his throat and couldn't speak up. It was stated a disease name.

Veesha come out from washroom and found Ajay in the same room with her medical report. She was super shocked. The medical report paper fall from his hands as he drop it. He broke into pieces after read it.💔 He was downcasted and never turned back to her side. She knew this would break his heart,that was the reason,she did all these nonsense things to stay away from him. She decided It would be better if he hate her than feeling sad for her. A tear drop fall from his eyes.

Ajay : Why Veesha? Why you didn't tell me this earlier?

He turned to her and see his wife.

Ajay : Huh? This is why you avoiding me..(sad tone)

She remain silent.

Ajay : At least,speak up now..

Veesha : I'm sorry,Ajay..I didn't meant to hurt you..You are the most best, amazing person I have ever meet..You take care of me like my mother but you are forgetting to take care of yourself when you concern about me..There already alot of problems..I don't want to trouble you more..Athan ipdi panne..The more you are spend more time with me,the more you will be sad during my absent..There should be another Mrs.Ajay when I'm gone right..You shouldn't waste and spoil your time with me..

Ajay : Don't say such a thing,Veesha..

Veesha : No..I don't care if you like me or not..You have to hate me and stay away from me so My absent won't bother you in future..You still have to be happy when I'm gone..It's my order..

Ajay : Shut up!

He said it in stern tone. He sighed,upsetly. He ignored the her health issue for now and decided to question her.

Ajay : Do you love me,Veesha?

She was speechless and unable to answer Ajay's question. She don't know how to act after her secret was reveal that which she tried to hide.

Ajay : You love me?

He asked her,clueless while looking at her. The question make her eyes build tears. She nodded her head slowly,at last she admit it then a painful smile appear on her face with tearful eyes.

Veesha : But it's too late.. to tell you..

She almost whispered the sentence. Some silence tears fall from her eyes and scroll on her cheeks while she look at him. Ajay seems delighted and his face glow. He just see her. The way he look at her can't describe if it was worried,upset or surprised. He can't expressed what he feel right now. It could be happy but in same time,he was upset. As he take some steps closer to her,her heartbeat was racing. She just stood up there while watching Ajay's eyes. He cupped her face and touch her cheek which is one of his favourite part of her face. She didn't move back or reculant. He wipe her tears on cheek with his finger tips.

Ajay : It's not..(whispered)

He didn't wanted to see anymore tears on her cheek unless it's joy one. As he look into her eyes. Without waste a second,he move forward and press his lips on hers. An unexpected kiss from Ajay to Veesha. As soon as his lips touch hers ,their eyes were closed too. When his other hand move and rest around her waist at back to pull her to him,His chest press hers while their lips busy with kissing.💏🙈 He open his mouth alittle and caress her lower lip between his lips. He shower her with his affection and welcoming her so much by kissing her. As he broke the kiss hardly but she was still in his grip. His lips moving from her lips to her cheek while caressing her skin betwen her cheek and lips then kiss her centre of the cheek. His lips roaming to her forehead and he kissed her there.

*Knock! Knock!

Ajay broke the kiss and ignored the person knocking the door who really disturb of his life now. He lossen up his and look at her. He take off his hand from Veesha. Something blossom on his lips. It was a curved. Yes,it was a smile of his face. That was wonderful on his face as it's brighten his face more. He gifted her a smile. Finally,he smile to her after he kissed her. His happiness can be seen on his face. Veesha have no clue why he seems so happy even it's because of kiss but the how about herself. He smirking while looking at her. He cupped her face and planted kiss on her forehead once again. He let go her and went to the door. He open it alittle.

Ajay : Yes!

Anu : Sorry sir..Photo edukenuma..Kupethagge..

Ajay : Cheri..Varen'ne solligge..

As he waited for Anu to leave,he close back the door. He turned back to his wife. He pull her quick and take her into his arms. His grip become much more tight. His glance drop to her lips as his palm hold her neck and kiss her there one more time. Veesha's hands rest on his arm and shoulder. He broke the kiss quick because people at downstair waiting for them. As he watch her eyes.

Ajay : Touch up first then come downstair..I will wait for you..

He take her hands on his hands and kiss on her knuckles(hands). He smirked then slowly let go her hands and leave the room. The door close by him gently. She blink once and she just wondered what just happened. He just kissed her. They kissed. It's just happened. Dhe just walk to the balcony and see the party place. Ajay already there and join the crowd.

She quietly watched him. He did turned and looked up at her. He smirked and check his watch time then signal her to come down. She turned back to room and do as he said. She forget everything for awhile and touch up herself. She joined the party again by the time,Ajay smirk at her as She walked to him. He take her hand with his to make her follow him.

Photo time..

All of them standing together as family photo. As Veesha stands beside Ajay,his hand on her shoulder. She turned her left and look at her left shoulder which is Ajay's hand on her.

Photographer : Ready.. She turned on her right side.

Photographer : One!

She look at Ajay who staring at the camera.

Photographer : Two!

He turned and look at her too.

Photographer : Three!📷

The photo have been click.📸

Photographer : One more please..

Veesha still thinking if this is reality or not. Ajay smirk and hold her cheeks and make her turned and face the camera.

Ajay : Smile..

He whispered it to her. His lips touch her ear when tells her. She blushed then finally she smile too because of him. The photo was click,taken.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Yes,Honey..

She stared at him then look around and stared back at him.

Veesha : I made a something horrible..

Ajay : What?

His worried grow bigger.

Veesha : I broke the mirror in Archana's room just now when I was depressed..Achu kochepala?[Will Achu be sulk?]

Veesha bite her nail innocently. Ajay stif a laugh.

Ajay : We just need to replace with another new dressing table because she always always wanted the new one..But My Gosh..Your innocents..I like that..

He hold her chin and come closer. She remove his hand from her quickly.

Veesha : We are at out..

Ajay : Fine..I will wait until we are alone..

Veesha blushed and look away. As she bid Shashi and the guests also thank them for coming. After awhile,Ajay drag Veesha inside.

Ajay : Go and sleep first..It's already late..

He said it while looking at his wrist watch.

Veesha : Paravale..Iruken..

Ajay : Look..Rest is must..Go to your bed now..I'm coming in awhile..

Veesha pouted.

.*.*.*.*.

She went to bed. As usual she separate the beds. Veesha just lie down on bed. The room was dark. She just stared at the window. 

TA-DA! THEY KISSED AGAIN BUT HAPPILY!🙈😂

PART 125

Veesha just lie down on bed. The room was dark. She just stared at the window. She just let Ajay to kiss her. What just happen? She couldn't stop him. She heard her bed hits by something. She turned and saw Ajay pushed his bed to joined to hers. She got up and sit. She stared at him. What he gonna do after he joined it? Her mind went somewhere else. She shouldn't allow this happen.

If she did then she know he would never get married to another after she gone. It's really hard to change to his mind. She don't know if she ready for it. Ajay just remove his coat and throw on chair. He got on his bed and went to Veesha. He grab her hand and let his head lying on her lap. He bring her hand to his chest. All he wanted was to sleep on her lap peacefully. She stared at him. That was really unexpected. He behaved like a childish who actually acted like Romeo few minutes ago. He's so cute. She touch his head to wake up him.

Veesha : Ajay..

She called him softly.

Ajay : Uhhmm..

Veesha : I think we need to talk..

Ajay : About?

He look up at her as he turned.

Veesha : Us..

He got up and switch on the bed lamp light. He turned to her and sit on bed opposite her so he could see her face properly.

Ajay : Sollu..

She sitting on bed and hugging her legs. She look up at him.

Veesha : We don't have to do this..Anytime,anything can happen..

He hold one of her ankle and make her leg unfold , he did the same to her other leg too. He smile move closer to her. She was thinking what he gonna do. He cupped her face with his two hands.

Ajay : Veesha..You are Cheerful cherry of my life..

He smile once again. That was so beautiful to see him smiling.

Ajay : You are very positive person I ever know..Where is the positivity always in you?

She gasped and look down. He remove his hands from her.

Ajay : I have seen alot of cases like this where I was doctor..So many patients have cured fully and living their life happily..You are doctor,ma..You know this is cureable..

She look at him quiet but didn't utter a word. He grab one of her hand and hold it little tight.

Ajay : You can't lose your hope without take any treament and check ups..You have to be strong to fight on this..It's just like a small size of stone..Doctor will just take away that from your head..Nothing to worry..

Veesha : Nothing to worry? I know what is going on with me..They are not sure if I can survive after operation..Treatment useless'sathan pogum..2% mathum'than consider pandrage but I don't think it will workout..

Ajay : Enake anthe 2% pothum..I already make a call just now to specialist doctor who is my well-know friend..I know what to do..I would do anything to make to live with me..Remember, that always..So,I won't let you go..If You told me this little earlier,operation epovu nadathereku.. But it's not too late also..

Veesha : But-

He put his finger on her lips.

Ajay : No buts..The doctor who you met have experience only this much..

He show 0.5cm to her.

Ajay : But the specilist I'm going to talk have experience this much..

He show 2 inch to her then smirk.

Ajay : Naa avulo sekiram une pooge vidhamaten..

He whispered.

Veesha : We need money for operation..Specialist from foreign..Expenses rombe varum..Treatment money tehve..

Ajay : I sold your brother's company..I did an investment..Not double but triple...You are my luck charm..It's because of you..What the call? Mahalakshimi! You are my Mahalakshimi!!

He stif a laugh. She glance at him.

Ajay : I have enough money to buy back your brother's company.,to settle my loss..and of course for your operation..Nothing to worried about money..

Veesha : Why you didn't tell me earlier?

Ajay : Uhhmmm..Sollelan'ne vanthe neethan engayo poo'yeteh..Half day leave'ne..

Veesha : That was the day I went for check up..

Ajay : Fine..Let's not talk about it..Believe that you can,Veesha..Cheri'ya?

She nodded.

Ajay : Good..

When he about got up,she grip his arm. He glance.

Veesha : Happy Birthday..Sorry for made it to worst one..

Ajay : You still can make it to special one..

He show his cheek. She stared at him blankily. He look at her again.

Veesha : What?(low tone)

She blink her eyes twice

Ajay : You know how to wish me right?(curious)

He point his cheek. He make her recall back the childhood memories. He smirked. She stif a laughed and blushed too then shake her head no.

Ajay : You are not fun..(pouted)

She got up and hug then kissed his cheek. She broke the hug quick and get to back to her side of bed. She was shy actually. His birthday ends happily and his marriage life begins with Veesha which he waited after faced alot of problems even there is few problem still not solved yet he choose to be happy. They decided to sleep so Ajay turned to off the bed lamp as Veesha lie down on her side but she face him.

He turned and saw his wife was on her side. He also lie down on his side but he grip her hand and pull it to his other side shoulder. She understood what he meant. She move to him and rest her head on his chest. He smirked , she also smiling to herself. She waited for a very long time to be on Ajay's side. Only she knows what she go through to have him in her life. Finally,she's in his arms. Her dream become really.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha wearing bangles then flip her hair behind her ear. Suddenly,she stop then turned behind. Her loving husband was sleeping on her side while resting his head on her pillow. She look down while thinking then look at him back. She walked to him and touch his face then caress his hair.

Veesha : Ajay..

When he still sleeping.

Veesha : Ajay..

She shook his arm.

Ajay : Hmm..

Veesha : You said you have meeting at 11..Ipo mani 12 avethe..Inum thugere?

Ajay : 12 ah??!

Ajay woke up quickly.😱 He got up in rush and turned to the clock. It's show 8:51 morning. He sighed then his eyes become smaller. He turned to Veesha and glaze at her.😒 She just pranked him. She started to chuckled when he looked at her,annoyed.🤭 This is not the first time she pranked him by telling him wrong time.

He smile mischievous and folded her his sleeves shirt😏 then get off his bed. She run away from him while laughing.😂 He chase her. They run around the bed like childrens. She wanted to run out of the room but he was fast enough to hold her hand. He hold her into his arms.

Veesha : Fine..You win..Let me go first!

Ajay : Win ah?

He let go her. She turn to face him.

Ajay : It's not a game,right.. I didn't hold you for that,Veesha..

Veesha : Okay..Now go and bath first..

She cross her arms. Ajay puckerer his lips.😙 She shake her head "No". He pouted☹ and do sulk face.😒 She shook her head "No".

Ajay : You are not fun..

Veesha : I know..

He roll his eyes and bumped her simply to take towel. While he walking to washroom,he stared at her with puppy face which is pleasing one but she still crossing her arms and waited for him to close the bathroom door. So when he did it,she stif a laugh because of his childish.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha enter the room with coffee cup. She keep the coffee cup with on the table. Ajay buttoning his shirt. She hold table edge and lean it abit while face Ajay.

Veesha : You gonna tell them?

She asked him with doubt.

Ajay : Of course..

She tighter her lips.

Ajay : We have inform them so that we peacefully can go hospital to take checkups and treatment for operation..

He said it in tone like he explained to kid.

Veesha : Stop talking like that to me..I'm not kid okay..

He giggling.😂

Ajay : Fine..Stay at home..No need to go for work..No need to do chores at home..I will hire some people to do it.. Rest and relax..Be normal..Don't afraid..

Veesha : Rest and relax ah?

Ajay nodded his head. She frowned.

Veesha : This is not fair..

She shake her head no.

Veesha : Mudiyathe..Naa velai'ki poven..

He glance at her.😒

PART 126

Ajay : Go,Sha..Go and work there..Stress up yourself..Do more overtime.. Make yourself tired purposely..Your dearest team leader will ask you to work until midnight..I won't mind too because you love your job than me..You go and faint during you give treatment to your patient.. Sure,They will admit you in the same hospital and label you as patient also beside the same patient you treated..How good is that? Is that okay?

He didn't shouted or talk in stern tone. He still remained calm but his words slightly in sarcastic way. What he said was truth,she shouldn't strain herself. She frowned at him,quietly. He held her arm gently.

Ajay : When you are fully recover,you go and work everyday also can..I won't stop ,Veesha..But now I'm not going to allow you to work..Your health is more important to me than your responsible..

Veesha : This is how you talk to me? You want me to faint during my working time?

Ajay : I just let you know how foolish you are..You are doctor,Sha..If anything happen to you during your working time,I won't able to accept it..You know right..

Veesha : I can't stay at home all the time..It's boring..I can't do chores  here either when you hiring some people here too..

Ajay : If you are boring,then come to my office..I will give my work to you..You will be in my sight..I have no problem with that..

His voice turned to stern tone. She was sulk when he raised his voice towards her. She just leave the room without anything word. He sighed. He walk to the table and took the coffee cup then about take a sip  while thinking. She come back then grab the coffee cup from him and went out. He look away.😒He gasped and regret when she take away his coffee.☕This is second time she doing that to him. Veesha take a walk to the living room from kitchen with coffee cup. Her father in law was sitting on the sofa.

A's F : Vaama..Vanthe okare..

Veesha : Paravale,pa..Chutney ready ayethu iruke..Athan vanthe..

A's F : Cheri,ma..

Both of them watching the news. She standing behind the sofa. Ajay step to downstair.

A's M : Dei..Ajay..Sapthu poda..

Ajay : Meeting iruke..Lunch'ke varen..

Ajay walk to the living room. Veesha stared at him then her mother in law. She keep quiet and turned to the television. She about to take a sip of her coffee.☕ Ajay grab her coffee from her then walk to the living room while drinking the coffee. She glance at him.😒 It was her method last time she did to him but he did to her. Before he reach the shoe rack,he finish the coffee then kept mug on the table. He walk to the shoe rack and take his shoes. He put his feets in his shoes and tying up the shoes laces as Veesha stared at him for steal her coffee.

While he tying the shoes laces,he tilt up his head and look at his father who seriously watching the news then look at Veesha. He winked😉 at her with cute smile on his face. The smile is not just a smile but romantic one. Ajay is not only stealing her coffee but her heart too. She wide her eyes after him smiling to her like that. She can't digest herself after seeing him really smiling at her moreover he winked at her. She leave the place without react to Ajay.

Veesha's mindvoice : This guy gonna spoil my heart again..

She went to the kitchen and continue her work there. She stir the chutney and smell it. She sensed something so she turned. Ajay was staring at her while crossing his arms. She look at his feets if he wore shoes to kitchen but he was not,Look like he remove it and come back to her. She make a sulked face to let him know that she was not happy with his decision. She put back the spatula when he keep on staring.

Veesha : What? I can't even cook is it?

Ajay : I didn't say anything..

He replied innocently.😐

Veesha : Then,what for you staring at me like that?

Ajay : Why I can't admire my wife is it?

Her cheeks burns. She can't stop blushed and pouted. Her anger faded away. He turned back and his parents were at living room & Anu was wipping the dining table. He turned to his wife and walked to her. He make her to face him. He cupped her face with his both hands. She look up at him.

Veesha : Amma don't like servants,Ajay..

She almost whispred.

Ajay : But she didn't fire Anu,right..Everything will be alright..

He peaked on her forehead softly as bid kiss.😙

Ajay : See you..(smirk)

She nodded agreed and smiled. Their fights doesn't make him away from her. He didn't wanted to waste his time with her by doing silly fights. He always wanted to be a best husband to her which she always wanted. Moreover,when he come to know he is her love,definitely,his affection and caring rise more than before and she become his priority.

.*.*.*.*.*.

In conference room,..

Ajay : Well..According to the-

He turned to point the graph but he saw Ram tip toe into the meeting room. Ajay stared at him but he still continue his meeting and completed it. As all the staff going out after the meeting was over. Ram take a file with him and hide his face then went out together with the staffs. Ram knows Ajay gonna smack him for over enjoy and overact in his birthday party.

He had no more energy to confront Ajay because Shashi his wife already roar at Ram so much today morning now because he got drunk in Ajay's birthday party, he gonna deadmeat to Ajay. Ajay grab his papers and arrange it then tilt up his head. He expect Ram to be in the room but he was not there. He wondered where he gone. He frowned and take a walk and search for Ram. He went to Ram's office and the chair was empty. Ajay walked into Ram's office to the table.

Ajay : Ram!🤔

He look down and saw Ram was lying on the floor and folding his hands to Ajay like worshipping Ajay.🙏🏻 Ajay was astonished.😐

Ajay : Dei..Elujire da!😧

Ram : Mothele manicheten'ne oru vartai sollu..

Ajay : Dai..Naa yenda une manikenam..

Ram tilt up his head and look at Ajay.

Ram : Nethu party'le over scene pootahtheke en'ne un vithu magan'na nenache manichere da..

Ajay : Get up,man!

Ram stood up.

Ajay : Apdi ela onum ille..Thanks sollelam'ne vanthe..Thank you for yesterday..

Ajay smirked. Ram drop his jaw and was surprised to  see Ajay smirking. The grumpy guy suddenly smiling. Ram hugged Ajay immediately.

Ram : Thanks da!

He broke the hug.

Ram : What a miracle?You smiling?😯

Ajay : Velai'ye paare..

Ajay just leave. Ram run behind Ajay.

Ram : Dei..Dei..

They got in the lift.

Ram : Machi..Neethana? Sirikire? I thought you forget how to smile..

Ajay let his hands into his pants pockets and ignore him like Ram is invisible to his eyes. Ajay become about playfully with Ram.

Ram : Dei..Nijama've ithe neethana? Ajay?

Ajay look away and his lips were smirking. When they reach ground floor,the lift door were open. Ajay press his office floor button and press close button but he got out from lift then he pushed Ram back into lift. The lift door were closed when Ram still try to talk to Ajay. Ajay stif a laugh and leave.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay reach his home. He call out his parents , sister and his wife. He take a sit at living room after remove his shoes. All of them came there except for Veesha. He asked them to sit first. He look around.

Ajay's mother : You came here so early?

Ajay : Yup..

He smirked. Ajay's father and his sister look at each other.

Ajay : Veesha enga?

Anjana : She went to bring the childrens from school..

Ajay : Ohh..

He thinking if this is the right to reveal the about Veesha's health matter and he did that. Everyone was shocked.

Ajay : She need all of our support..I know you all won't hurt her in anyway but I'm just saying it if she did anything,help her to fix it..Sometimes,she may not able to hear when we call her..Don't scold her for that..Please be patient..

His eyes welled up with tears.

Anjana : I can't believe she go through this..But I promise I will take care of her too..

PART 127

Ajay's father : Dei..Do you need to tell me how to behave with my daughter? She have long time to live..You don't discourage her..We will all always be there for her..We have all of of us..She can overcome it..First,ask the doctor to come here quick..We can find date for operation as soon as possible..

Ajay smirked and was happy with his father's words. He look at his mother and waited for her to say something. Anjana looked at her mother too.

Anjana : Ma..

A's M : Ah? Yeah..Sure..I take care of her..

She smiled.

Ajay : Thanks ,ma..

He discussed about to hire some people as servant. They agreed.

.*.*.*.*.*.

When Veesha enter the house,she wide her eyes and smile on her face as she saw Ajay at home already. She carried the Deva boy and Harini run into the house. Deva holding lollipop ,Ajay stared at Deva. He sucks the lollipop infront of Ajay cutely.

Ajay : Dei..Erage da..

Deva : Maten..

He lean on Veesha. Veesha stif a laugh. Ajay grab the lollipop from Deva. Deva start to shout like crying as Veesha let him down first. Ajay was so quick to put it into his mouth. Deva become quiet then run away. He's a such an child actor. Ajay back to Veesha,he pulled her to the mini garden.

Veesha : You come so early..

Ajay : Yeah..I come for you..Wait..I asked you to rest right..

Veesha : Deva was afraid of me..So,I pick up the kids then I bought a lollipop and give him to make him calm..

Ajay : I'm mood out..

His hand grab her waist and pull her to him. She wide her eyes and shockily looking at him.

Ajay : So,what you gonna give me to make me calm?

He joined his forehead on hers. She move back.

Veesha : Ajay..(whispered)

She hold his arms and struggle in his grip.

Veesha : Yaaravathu paathure poorage..Security is there too..

He smirked and let go her. He show his palm to hold her hand. She smiled cutely then hold his hand. They walked into the house.

Veesha : Had your lunch?

Ajay : Was waiting for you..

Veesha : Picch..You shouldn't do that..

Ajay : I will..

He smirked again. She pinch softly his cheek but he pull her hand from his face. They went to their room. Ajay remove his coat to change his clothes meanwhile Veesha went to washroom to wash her face. As she come out ,he already in long sleeve round neck t-shirt and sweet pants. After she wipe her face with towel,she stared at him.

Veesha : You are not going back to office..

Ajay : Nah!

He smile cute and went to her. He embrace her from behind. He rest his chin on her shoulder while one of his hand wrap around her shoulder and his other hand was her waist. His cheek rubbing against her.

Ajay : You like babies,Veesha?

She smiled.

Veesha : Why?

Ajay : Just tell me..

Veesha : I do..

Ajay : You want Boy or girl?

She glance at him. She is not sure if she will survive after operation but here Ajay already thinking to begin about his life with her.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Just tell me..You want boy or girl first?

She sighed and don't want to disapointed him.

Veesha : Boy..

Ajay : And what we gonna name him?

Veesha : Your twin brother name..Sanjay..

Ajay smirked then kiss her temple(part of forehead).

Ajay : After operation,we will go for honeymoon..

He holds her tight. Veesha smiled and also blushed.

Veesha : As you wish..

After had lunch,..Ajay take all of them to park for picnic. The kids were playing kite. As they come home,the couple enter their room. Veesha was stunned. She was wondered if she enter the wrong room because the bed was different. It was queenbed. It's looks so luxury with canopy net curtain. Ajay stif a laugh after she glance at him.

Ajay : Come on,Honey..

He bring her in then close the door.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..That's my name..Call me with some sweet name..

Veesha : Rasagula?

Ajay : Aiyye!😒

She chuckle.🤭

Veesha : Hoooooonnnnneeeeyyyyy..😌

She call him in sweetly then hold his arm. He raised his eyebrows and see her while smiling.😏

Veesha : What all these?

Ajay : Our new bed..Why you are not happy?

She nodding her head.

Veesha : Of course,I do..

She smiled.

Veesha : ..but in same time I feel sad-

He connect his lips with hers as he push her against the wall. She close her eyes tightly,He went alittle rougher in kissing her then broke the kissed.

Ajay : Talk something good or else tonight will be our first night..I swear..

He said it calmly. She pouted then She go to between his arms and hug him without shy. He palmed her back head.

Ajay : Tomorrow we going for check up..

She look at him as he did that same to her.

Ajay : You want to say something?

Veesha : Nothing..

They continue their hug section.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

At night,..

Veesha sitting on bed and got excited after see Ajay come in. She push the canopy net away.

Veesha : Come! Come! Have a sit..We need to talk..

Ajay switch off the lights. The room went dark.

Veesha : Ajay?🙄

She called him in dark. She blink her eyes in dark and searching for him. He stif a laugh.😂 A light popped. It was bed lamp. He joined Veesha,she grinned at him.😁

Veesha : I have a plan..😊

Ajay : Ena plan?

Veesha : I plan to do Classical dance class..Okay va?

Ajay sighed and make a face like disagreed.😒

Veesha : Please,Ajay..I can't sit in one place..

Ajay : Purithe..But you have to go out,Veesha..Epdi?

Veesha : No! No! Not outside..Terrace'le class vekiren..Weekdays Morning..Epdi?

Veesha asked him while smiling,curiously.😃

Veesha : I know operation date fix panne rombe naal edukum..I will stay at home in the same I'm doing something to fill up my free time..Morning'le neeyum ingathane irupe..Okay? Deal?😃

She asked him and show thumbs up👍🏻 to make him agreed. Ajay nodded slowly.

Ajay : Where you get students for that?

Veesha : Harini's friends..She told about me to her friends..Now they all interest in learning classical dance..

Ajay : But,am I allow to watch your dance class?😏

Veesha : Actually,male are not allowed..😌

Ajay : Too bad..Not approval then..😏

Veesha : Fine! You are allowed but you have to be quiet and also do not disturb my students & my class..

Ajay : Why I want to disturb the students when I got eye on the teacher?!

He jump into hug her. She fall on bed as he give her bone crushing hug. She started to laugh.

Ajay : Shuuu! Shuuu!🤫

He asked her to be quiet. She stop laughing.

Veesha : Okay..Okay..Shhuu..🤫
.She whispered him. He joined his forehead to hers. Both of them smiling to each other. His hand interlocked her hand. When he come closer to her,she end up with blushing and close her eyes. He press his lips on her cheek deep then kiss her face softly. He shower his affection on her.🙈💋💏❤💓💕 He didn't cross his limit. He knows she is not ready for next level. As he broke the hug then laid beside her,she open her eyes and look at him. He smirked at her. Before she go to her side(her bed),he hold her waist.

Ajay : Stay here..

He whispered.

Veesha : Okay..

She whispered too. As they still awake. His fingers play with her hair then comb her hair. Her eyes see his hand then look at him.

Veesha : What are you doing?

She asked him,innocently. He stop then poking her cheek. She frowned at him for doing that. He smirked.

Veesha : Picch!(pouted)

Ajay : Can I ask you something?

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay : Why do you love me?

Veesha : Why you asked me such a question? I don't have rights to love you?

Ajay : Hey..It's not what I  mean..I know I'm not a good husband to you..But you still have feelings for me..How you can love me even I was not good enough in everything to you? You know I'm being jerk to you last time..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

975K 77K 38
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
Rajputana Av Manika

Historisk fiksjon

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
124K 4.7K 76
Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey #1 in bliss ...
134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...