Serendipity | YKH

Oleh Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... Lebih Banyak

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

F O R T Y - F I V E

681 22 5
Oleh Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

We got home safe without any paparazzi following us. Mrs. Yoo was surprised to see Kihyun with us.

“Have you eaten dinner already??” Mrs. Yoo asked him

“We went out for a dinner” Kihyun respond then Mrs. Yoo look at me before smiling.

“I better get going now” Kihyun said but his mom stopped him suggesting him to spend the night here. Kihyun decline the offer at first cause he said he don't have any clothes to get changed.

“Don't fool with me Kihyun, you have plenty clothes at your room” Mr. Yoo said making Kihyun purse his lips.

“Yeah I'll spend but Jin Hee, I mean if it's okay to her” Kihyun said.

“stop being a jerk Kihyun, this is your house your family just keep me why would I stop you from spending a night here” I said making Mrs. Yoo smile. “uh? I should bring Jihoon upstairs

“you should, look at him he's already sleeping” Mrs. Yoo said, making her melt at the cuteness of Jihoon.

I excused myself and went upstairs. I put Jihoon down on his bed then he suddenly woke up. He was half asleep, rubbing his eyes.

“Jihoon-ah, let mommy change your clothes huh?” I said and he nodded. I took off his sweat shirt and pants before getting him into his PJs. “My baby is sleepy??” I asked and he nodded while his eyes are shut close.

I carry him up to his bed, letting him lay down. I said goodnight to him, planting a kiss on his forehead before pulling the blanket over his body.  I went to the closet to search for clothes to wear. I mostly wear just my shirt when I'm sleeping but since I started to live with someone I slept wearing an enlarge shirt and a short.

I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. When I went out I sat at the end of Jihoon's bed, I was about to text Kihyun to thank him even if he's just on the room beside us. Then my phone shut down, I suddenly remembered that my charger was in Kihyun's bedroom. I stood up and went out of the room and went to Kihyun's room.

Once I open the door, it was the exact time Kihyun went out of the bathroom. Just wearing his grey sweat pants, half naked as he dry his hair with his towel.

“S-sorry, I was just about to get my charger” I said avoiding to look at him as I stayed at the doorway.

“It's fine, sorry to startled you. Get in” he said and I stepped inside making my way to his nightstand to grab my charger. “Why do you need to get your charger?” he asked as he slip into hi black shirt. “I should get by now” he said grabbing a pillow and a blanket as he went to the doorway.

“Where are you going??” I asked him making him turned around to face me.
“I'm going to sleep at the living room, on the couch” he said.

“Why would you do that? I mean I'm going to sleep with Jihoon for tonight” I said as I stood up from his bed with my charger on my hand.

“Okay.....” he said as he went back inside. I went out of his room, I was about to close the door when Kihyun called me. Uhm...Jin Hee?”

“Yes?”

“Goodnight” he said keeping his straight face.

“Goodnight” I respond then closing the door as quickly as I can. Shit! What am I feeling right now? I went inside Jihoon's room and lay beside him.
----------

It was almost midnight when I felt someone is patting me by my arm. Didn't I locked the door???? I turned around and saw Jihoon sitting. I reach for the nightstand to turn on his lamp.

“What's wrong baby??” I asked him then he pout.

“You didn't told me Daddy is going to sleep here” he said. I apologized to him explaining that he was already asleep reason why I didn't told him.

“Can we sleep with Daddy??” he asked I didn't respond yet but Jihoon was already out of the bed with a pillow on his hand getting to the other side of the bed to pull me by my wrist.

“No, baby....Daddy must be tired we should go to sleep now” I said trying to stop what he wanted to do.

“If Daddy is tired, then we should sleep with him it will make him feel better he said “Please mommy” he said pouting while hugging the pillow in front on his chest.

“Okay” I said before opening the door to find Kihyun laying against his arm on his bed with his phone on his other hand. I cleared my throat and knock on the door gaining Kihyun's attention. Once he saw me, he put his phone away pushing himself up to lean against the headboard.

“What's bring you here???” he asked me. Then Jihoon peeked making Kihyun smile. Jihoon run towards Kihyun, climbing on his bed hugging Kihyun.

“Can we sleep here with you??” Jihoon asked then Kihyun lift up his head looking at me.

“If its okay with mommy” Kihyun said then Jihoon went down from the bed approaching me, pulling me towards the bed.

-----------
CHANGKYUN'S POV

I have saw some news about Kihyun so I decided to visit him but he's not in his house nor in his office. So I went to his parent's house.

Since Kihyun used to bring us over here, his parents know me. Their butler greeted me then I saw his mother at the living room having tea.

“Good Morning Mrs. Yoo I greeted her then she didn't response she just stared at me. “Mrs. Yoo, its me Im Changkyun” I said and she smile as she stood up to give me a hug.

“What's bring you here son?” she asked me.

“Just wanted to talk with Kihyun about some stuffs” I respond

“Kihyun? He's still sleeping, he was supposed to be awake by now. He must be in his room go check him” Mrs. Yoo said “He doesn't really want me getting in his room” she laughed.

I nodded and make my way upstairs. I went to his room turning the doorknob without knocking. I open the door and saw Kihyun still sleeping. He was sleeping in the same bed with Jin Hee then I notice there's a little boy between them. So it's true that Kihyun and Jin Hee already have a son. The little boy was looks like Kihyun, his eyes, nose, lips, his everything. I slowly make my way to Kihyun's side avoiding to make any noise so Jin Hee and their son won't wake up.

I hit him by his shoulder reason why he woke up. Once his eyes landed on me his eyebrows frowned he was bout so scold me but I put my finger in front of my lips to tell him to keep quiet. He pursue his lips and look at his son and Jin Hee before walking up to me.

“Meet me at the balcony” he whispered and I nodded before heading outside his room making my way to the balcony. It takes Kihyun minutes before he went out to follow me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked yawning as he stretched his arm. He was in his just-woke-up look.

“Haven't you see the photos yet??” I asked him and he shook his head no. I open my phone and let him see the article, he snatched my phone from me and take time to read the article.

CEO Yoo Kihyun of YOOJIJU has found with his son and wife last night.

Last night, the CEO was seen at the Han River to meet someone and it turns out that it was his son and wife.

*insert photo of Kihyun and Jin Hee getting in his car*

They went to a restaurant to have a dinner. Paparazzi wait for them outside to see the face of his son and wife but too bad they failed to see them. He was carrying his sleeping son while we holds his wife by her waist close to him. Their face is not seen due to them wearing a hoodie and a mask.

*insert another picture of Kihyun and Jin Hee as they passed by the crowd*

Looks like the CEO want to hide the identity of his son and wife.

“That doesn't matter, as long as they don't see their faces” Kihyun said then I showed him up another article.

The person behind the hot issue are revealed!!!!

The YOOJIJU was now confirmed to have a new CEO, the heir of the family YOO. As the Yoo family confirmed their son, Yoo Kihyun as the new CEO they also revealed that the said new CEO already have a son

They confirmed that the new CEO already has a son but they don't released any picture of the new heir of the family. The said CEO has been spotted last night having a diner with the said next heir, his son together with his beloved wife.

People have been so eager to see the faces behind it. And it was now revealed!!

*insert photo of  Kihyun having a dinner with Jin Hee and his son*

His son named Yoo Jihoon looks actually like the CEO, while his wife really left us shook.

*insert photo of Jin Hee with Jihoon*

The CEO's wife was the missing heir of the park family, Park Jin Hee. No wonder why she became Kihyun's wife. Park Jin Hee was previously confirmed to be the missing heir of the Park Family, the missing daughter of the famous architect Park Jinwoo.

Do they look good together???

*insert photo of Kihyun, Jihoon and Jin Hee having fun*

Looks like the Yoo family has given us a hint when they confirmed that Park Jin Hee was the missing heir. Now that they have been revealed, people wanted the said people are the one who confirmed it.

“What are you planning to do now??” I asked Kihyun.

“Maybe I should confirmed it” he response.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Do their family will be together from now on????
↪™🍑

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.2K 359 52
To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have a hope to continue to live with ... Unti...
21.1K 321 48
Welcome 🤗
482K 10.2K 60
"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometimes it can turn things interesting.
29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...