In a heartbeat

By hopeless_despair_

Childhood friends finally meet again after months apart, but their both hiding a secret. Can they keep it or... More

We meet again.
Catch up.
Temptation
Cover keepen.
I'll save you.
Get better.
I'm fine...
Forgive me.
Job done.
Our first introduction
Suspicion
Time together
The kiss.
The date?
Blissful day
Splitting ways
Remembering
Please don't leave
Calm, Loving moment
Another morning
Kill the kids
Blossoming love
Together at last
Boyfriend
Goodnight
Kaneki?
The chair
FLASHBACK - what makes a ghoul.
PRESENT - coming to find you
Embrace me
Home
Delivered
Guilt
Bandaged
Washing Machine
Safe
Rest Your Head

Dinner date

928 32 2
By hopeless_despair_

Later...
Kaneki's PoV:
Hide was holding my hand while we left the building. "So since you like, can't eat the goods, should we eat at your house?" Hide asks. I nod, he smiles at me and puts his arm around me. I walked back to my house then walked in and locked the door behind.

Hide sat me down "chef Hide will be with you in a sec~" he smiles and walks into the kitchen. I sat still and listened to the noises surrounding.

*clash*

*bubble*

*whistle*

*drip*

*swish*

*thump*

*ding*

*clink*

I looked around and saw a pile of Hide's clothes I stole. I slid them under the couch.

Hide walks in with two cups of coffee and a plate. He gave me a cup and sat down opposite me. We clinked our glasses and took a sip. "Your dinner, sir" Hide said as he rolled up his sleeve. "Hide I'm not gonna feed from you.." I mumble. He pouts "Kaneki this is our special time to connect to each other, you have a little nibble, I'll give you a big cuddle" he winks. His offer was too hard to decline, so I took his arm and gently nibbled, making it more like a kiss than me eating him.

Hide's PoV:
I watched Kaneki while I had a few bites of my food, it's cute when he tries to avoid things I offer him. I lean over and kiss his head, I could see his face turn red as I chuckle. He looks at me with an embarrassed expression on his face. He smile at him. He pushes the table out he way and cuddles me, I put my arms around him in a loving embrace and stroke his soft hair. I hold his chin up and kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???
235K 7.6K 24
(Y/N) and Kaneki are childhood friends, who inevitably fall in love with each other. All is well until an incident sadly pulls the two apart from eac...
20.4K 708 17
Kirino realized Shindou was being distant these days, after confronting him, he discovered Kirino's secret. But what will happen if a certain problem...
62.9K 2.9K 28
Panic. That was the feeling that consumed Hide's mind while being held captive in a room for days. But being held against his will isn't his only pro...