Detention! 2000.

By ETHERXXX

❝ those girls thought they're some mean girls shit. ❞ × COMPLETED! ☾︎ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐗𝐗'𝐬 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 #2 et... More

DETENTION
PROLOGUE
O1 - 나재민
O2 - 전희진
O3 - 박정현
O4 - 黄仁俊
O5 - 김승민
O6 - FELIX LEE
O7 ; 葉舒華
O8 ; 박채원
O9 ; 이채연
1O ; 이동혁
11 ; 이제노
12 ; 한지성
13 ; 김현진
14 ; 황현진
15 ; A Mess
16 ; Day One
17 ; Won't You Stay?
18 ; Still Young
19 ; Really
2O ; Make It Right
21 ; Grow Up
22 ; Does And Dies
23 ; Stopped Time

Last Detention / Finale

1.1K 53 27
By ETHERXXX

(TIME SETTING;
before graduation day.)

"Stop it sucker!"

"Shut up!"

"I can't believe we're finally graduating."

"Why are you so noisy, I'm trying to sleep!"

"She probably fucked with Renjun last night."

"Nah, Renjun's a coward."

Loud voices caught the other students attention, their eyes traveling to a specific location at the field, the middle. Six girls can be seen there, laying at each other, comfortable.

The six didn't mind the stares, they were so used to it.

"I miss detention." Chaewon mumbled, the others agreeing. "Why did they stop kicking us towards detention?!" KimJin groaned.

It was true, ever since that trip, the Principal forbid them to be at detention room ever again. Months have passed and the group became friends, considering the trip. They were also known at the school for being the bad bitches, but they didn't care.

"We're graduating, I wish we can go to that detention room once again. But wait, where are the teachers?" Shuhua asks, turning to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon then chuckles, "They're having a meeting at the conference room." Answering, the six looked at each other having an idea.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

-

Jisung and Donghyuck walked together, heading for the soccer field wherein the boys have planned to meet up and the field where they would meet the girls.

When they got nearer, everyone was present except for one, "Where's Jeno?" Renjun asked them, they looked at each other, and shrugged. "Probably looking out for his girlfriend." Seungmin snorted, earning laughs from the others.

Renjun shook his head and looked around, "There he is!" He said pointing to a certain person running towards them. Jeno stopped infront of them, with a look. "The girls are in detention."

He immediately said, everyone looked at each other. "What did they do?! I thought we aren't welcome their anymore?" HwangJin asks, Jeno then showed a smile, "They ruined the meeting, and that meeting included the highest official in our school."

All of them widened their eyes, mouths fell agape. "Wow, those are our girls." Jaemin mumbled. "But- Do we have to ditch them out?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"They probably wanted to be at detention." Jeno says.

"Should we join them then?" Hyuck asks, all of them grinned. "But we can't join if we don't do anything wrong! If we do, it needs to be extreme." HwangJin says.

"You know what, I heard Mr. Suh bought a new car."

-

"Hi!" The six girls flinched, turning their heads to the door where the boys were. "How did you get here?!" KimJin asked as the eughti made their way to the seats, "Trashing Mr. Suh's car was worth it." Hyuck wiggled his eyebrows.

The girls' eyes then traveled to the bags they were holding. The boys snickered as they pulled out some things from the bags; snacks, drinks, and a laptop.

"Movie marathon?" Shuhua asked and they nodded. The one guarding them just looked at them, confused. "Oh! It's you, Chenle. You can leave, we got this." Their mouths fell when Renjun spoke to the one guarding them in Chinese.

Chenle was scared actually, the stares from the others were scary, and forgot to mention that they were seniors. He silently stood and bowed to all of them before leaving the room.

"Now we're all set, shall we start the party?" Jisung smiled.

-

Three hours has passed, they stopped after seeing one movie only. They decided to chat, "I really can't believe we're graduating." KimJin says, still confused how the hell the principal made them graduate with their bad record.

They were excited, actually. School was never fun except when they're together, but atleast they made it fun by breaking the school rules.

The chitchat stopped when they realized something, they looked at each other. "Folks, we've finally reached the end game. Colleges don't do detentions.." Jisung suddenly said, they looked away.

"And also, we're not gonna go to the same University." He added. The atmosphere became silent, and all of them, wished that they would go back to where everything started.

Chaeyeon looked down, she sighed, then tugged Felix's shirt beside her. Felix looked at her, "I'm sorry." She apologized, Felix chuckled, "Don't be. If you didn't do that, we wouldn't be friends." He says.

Chaeyeon then looked at them one by one, things have really changed. These fourteen students created a bond by having detention. Everyone was emotional, they still didn't want to accept the fact that they were graduating and they were separating ways.

"Okay, let's not be sad, shall we? Let's create a promise. We will go on a trip every month, so that we can bond again." Seungmin says. Everyone agreed by the condition.

They exhanged smiles, Seungmin then raised his drink, "For the future us."

"For our bond."

"For the future ahead of us."

"For our graduation."

"For the problems we've encountered that made us one."

"For the bittersweet moments in our lives."

"For the fun we had."

"For the fun we will have."

"For the moments that we will cherish."

"For the moments we will make."

"For the dreams we have ahead of us."

"For the smiles and tears we share."

"For the detentions that brought us together."

All of them turned their heads to the specific girl who didn't say anything, all of them were already standing and were raising their drinks.

A sweet smile escape from Kim Hyunjin's lips, as she raise and clink her drink with the others. "Cheers."

The fourteen students ended their party as the detention hours were over. Smiles were exchanged as they walked out the room. They first looked at the room, and left.

The room that brought them together, that made them hate each other, and where eventually they made memories.

Memories that forever will be cherished throughout their lives.

A small smile escape Mr. Suh's lips as they finally closed the detention room. He was watching with the CCTV they have installed. "These youth are crazy, making memories throughout detention."

And that is the end of this story, 2000 in DETENTION.

###

IM FINALLY DONE OML
<3 I DONT EVEN KNOW IF SOMEONE READS THIS BUT THANK YOU FOR THEE SUPPORT!!

Give love to 2000 idols!! ❤

- ETHERXXX 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 32K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
83.9K 3.2K 22
in which jeongin can't sleep so, he makes a random group chat filled with strangers. [regret making this, please just let me breath bro] started: sep...
19.4K 757 29
when jisung is dared by his friend, felix to do a stupid text break. started: 3.14.2021 finished: 8.12.2021 maybe a sequel if y'all like it :-) i wo...
Obsession By .-.

Fanfiction

8.9K 444 107
"Why are you being so mean to me..what did i do?". "N-no, forgive me please".