Detention! 2000.

By ETHERXXX

❝ those girls thought they're some mean girls shit. ❞ × COMPLETED! ☾︎ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐗𝐗'𝐬 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 #2 et... More

DETENTION
PROLOGUE
O1 - 나재민
O2 - 전희진
O3 - 박정현
O4 - 黄仁俊
O5 - 김승민
O6 - FELIX LEE
O7 ; 葉舒華
O8 ; 박채원
O9 ; 이채연
1O ; 이동혁
11 ; 이제노
12 ; 한지성
13 ; 김현진
14 ; 황현진
15 ; A Mess
16 ; Day One
17 ; Won't You Stay?
18 ; Still Young
19 ; Really
21 ; Grow Up
22 ; Does And Dies
23 ; Stopped Time
Last Detention / Finale

2O ; Make It Right

597 34 13
By ETHERXXX

❝𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?❞

Sobs were still coming from Chaeyeon's mouth as Hyunjin led her to their room. The lass pulled her inside, closed the door, and gave her a big slap at the face. Chaeyeon stopped sobbing, she held her cheek that was throbbing and looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked so mad at her, that in any moment she could murder Chaeyeon. Instead of calming down, Chaeyeon got mad, "Why did you do that?!" Her voice hardened, trails of tears coming down from her eyes.

"You've got to get your shit together Chaeyeon!" Hyunjin coldly said, Chaeyeon who was confused looked at her, "Mind your own business!" She said, Hyunjin scoffed.

"Listen up, bitch. I'm not gonna mind my own business until you get your shit together. I know, I wasn't the one who was bullied, harassed, called on names, and especially... I'm not the one who was almost raped."

Chaeyeon shivered, the last word made her hate herself more. "What have you done?! I know you're jealous but you can't just go around curse people because they're not sad as you!" Hyunjin raged, that memory was still on her mind she couldn't forget it.

"That day, Chaeyeon. That day when Heejin passed out at the nurse's room, I came there too. The nurse was no were to be found. There was a boy touching her on the bed, luckily I stopped him. Heejin doesn't know about this because she passed out. Now imagine if I wasn't there, Chaeyeon. Imagine!"

Chaeyeon then sobbed again, "It's just so unfair! Why are they so happy and I couldn't be?!" Hyunjin rolled her eyes. "Not everyone is happy. When they're smiling widely at everything, that doesn't mean they're happy! It just shows that they are strong enough to hide the sadness."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "And why would they do that?! See?! They can do things I can't!"

"And that's why you ruined Felix's and Heejin's life?! What the hell?! The world does revolve around you, Chaeyeon, it doesn't!" Chaeyeon stopped arguing and just continued to cry.

"I thought you were smart enough to realize that." Hyunjin mumbled and opened the door behind her, "Oh.. You're just a teacher's pet." She glared at her, and left her.

Chaeyeon was now a sobbing mess, she sat at the room's cold floor and hid her face. "I'm so sorry."

Morning came and all of them were in a deep sleep excluding Donghyuck, he ended up sleeping and cuddling with his boyfriend at his cottage.

The two first walked towards a familiar cottage, where Hyuck should be sleeping. They blasted a loud music, enough for the students to go out.

Jaemin first got out, he had no T-shirt on and was a mess, a dark spot underneath his eyes. He groaned and proceeded to lay himself at the couch, as music were still blasting and he was yet still sleepy.

After that, Jeno and Renjun came out from the same room, Jeno hurriedly adns sleepily turning off the music, and sat at the floor.

Mark and Hyuck looked at each other when Renjun didn't join them but instead walked to the last room, he sleepily leaned to the door and knocked on it. "Wake up, Hyunjin." He continued to knock as his hoarse voice chanted.

Hyuck thought it was Hyunjin, the boy, the Hwang Hyunjin but he was mistaken when the door opened and a girl came out wearing a big shirt and boxers.

Mark's mouth fell hanging seeing Kim Hyunjin, the two walked towards the living room, Hyunjin laying at Renjun's lap.

Hyuck cleared his throat, "Did you two —"

"No, we did not fuck. And I slept here because the girl's cottage is a mess and dramatic." KimJin answered, eyes still closed. Renjun messed his hair and nodded, agreeing.

"S-so, we'll start the activities soon.."

"We're not doing it!" The four of them chanted, no, five. Including Hyuck who was pouting at his side, Mark nudged him but he just kept pouting.

"It's just two activitiy for this day, and y'all are not doing it?" Mark questioned, KimJin hummed as a response.

Mark sighed, knowing theyrew tired from what they did last night. "We're skipping the first one then, since it was my fault why it got messed up last night." Mark said, guilty.

He was waiting for any one to say, "No. It's not your fault." Or something but everyone agreed that it was his fault.

"Go back to sleep or order something for your breakfast, it'll be served by cottage." He smiled at them and pulled Hyuck to go out.

Jisung breathe heavily, he walked around outside the girl's cottage, hesitant to go in. "Pull yourself together, Jisung. This isn't the first time talking to her." He whispered.

The sun was slowly setting, their activity was done for the day.

He stared at the door before finally knocking, the door slowly opened. Jisung blinked abruptly, surprised that Heejin was the one who opened it.

Heejin gave him a small smile, "Are you here for Shuhua?" She softly asked, Jisung creased his forehead and then shook his head. "Can I talk to you?"

The two ended up walking around the resort, quiet. Jisung swore to his life that if he fails to talk Heejin this time, everything's gonna be messed up.

"H-How are you?" The words stumbled out Heejin's mouth, she was really nervous. Jisung stared at her, he could see her be nervous.

"I'm fine. What about you?" The latter showed a smile.

"Fine too. So u-uh, why did you want to talk to me?" Heejin blinked and stared back. Jisung chuckled at the stuttering and pinched her cheek.

"I want to talk about you and Hyunjin. How are you with Hyunjin?" Heejin bit her lower lip at the question, she doesn't know how to answer, but considering that Jisung saw her kissing him, it was hard.

Heejin first took a deep breath, "J-Jisung, I know you saw me kissing him. I-I just can't.." Jisung waited for what she's gonna say. Remembering the day she saw him kiss him, it hurt him, so much. Because no matter what Heejin do, whether she's using them or something, Jisung will always like her.

"You know I crave attention, r-right? You know that since day one. You're the only one who knows who I really am." Heejin suddenly said, Jisung sighed and stopped walking.

He then faced the lass and hugged her. Heejin's mouth fell agape at the action, but what did she do? She hugged him back.

Jisung buried his head at the girl's neck, leaning down. "I missed you so much." He mumbled but enough for Heejin to hear, her face blushed at the sentiment.

"Heejin, no matter what had happened, I still like you, and I don't know why it didn't stop." Those words made Heejin's heart feel lighter.

Heejin's eyes traveled to a nearby latter who was staring at them. She widened her eyes and was about to pull away, when he signalled her to not do that.

Hyunjin smiled at Heejin, Heejin bit her lower lip and just smiled too. Now, giving his attention to the male hugging him.

"Don't worry, Ji. I feel the same." Her hands traveled to the latter's face and cupped his cheeks. Jisung smiled again and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I've waited so long for this day. You're finally mine."

###

idfk what to do anymore lolol I'm just gonna finish this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 22.4K 59
a boy with severe sexual frustration. [COMPLETED] Disclaimer Wo*jin is in this au
150K 8.1K 37
Jeongin: the world's already a shitty place, why make it shittier by adding Jisung? Jisung: CHILD [Stray Kids chatroom]
20.5K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...
83.9K 3.2K 22
in which jeongin can't sleep so, he makes a random group chat filled with strangers. [regret making this, please just let me breath bro] started: sep...