𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 ► T...

By Rabiablueskies

Sequel to the »SPIDER-MAN« ► Spideychelle book. This takes place after Endgame. So if you haven't watched the... More

INFO
Cast
Prologue
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
I WAS TAGGED
Seven
Eight
Nine
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

Two

2K 42 21
By Rabiablueskies

"I lost the kid"
______

23 days later
Avengers facility, Upstate

Gwen was sitting on a chair, repeating the last hologram message of Tony Stark, while she waited for a blonde woman, named Carol Dancers, who was on her way to bring Tony Stark back from space. The young girl stopped the message when Natasha entered the room.

"Hey, I brought you a hot chocolate. Thought you need something to drink.", the spy said, handing her the cup.

"Thanks.", Gwen whispered, giving the hero a small smile.

It has been twenty two days since Thanos won, and half the universe disappeared. Along with it her only friends, Peter, MJ and Ned and her whole family. She has been living in the Avengers Facility for the past three weeks.

"You're still watching it, don't you?", the blonde teen girl turned to Natasha, nodding.

"It's just, it's been 5 hours since she's gone, and what if she... what if Captain Marvel can't bring him back?", her voice broke down.

"No, don't think about that. They are going to come back. Everyone will be saved, we just need to... need to have patience.", Natasha tried calming her down by stroking her back.

The two women hugged, tears rolling down their cheeks.

Outside, an hour later, the space ship, where Tony was stuck in with Nebula, was brought down to earth by Captain Marvel. Steve, Natasha, Bruce and Rhodes ran outside, as soon as they heard a sound from the outside. Pepper was already outside when the remaining heroes joined her. The ship landed and Captain Marvel's glow stopped as she turned around to face them.

The door of the spaceship opened and Tony Stark exited the ship with the help of Nebula, a blue alien girl, who was turned into a robot. Steve ran towards them, helping Nebula.

"I couldn't stop him.", Tony said, he didn't look as good as he did before. His body was thin.

"Neither could I.", Steve said, as he brought Tony near the others.

Tony stopped and turned to Steve. His breath was heavy and loud. The man was devastated. He just lost. Lost against a grape looking alien.

"I... I... lost the kid.", his voice was barely a whisper, it was a breath of air.

"Tony... we lost.", Steve said, trying to convince him, that it wasn't his fault that they had lost.

"... it's... uhm...", Tony got interrupted, when he saw his fiancée running towards him.

The two hugged each other, happy that they still had each other. "Oh my god.", Pepper said, tears running down her cheek. Steve watched with a small smile. Tony gave her a kiss on her cheek, as a prove that he was there, and won't leave her.

"It's okay.", they went back inside the facility.

Meanwhile, Rocket sat down on the stairs of the spaceship next to Nebula. Both had lost their families with and before the snap. The raccoon took her hand in silent. They both starred down on the ground.

Back in the facility the heroes explained what had happened on earth and showing on the hologram screen the numbers of death and the pictures of those people. Gwen was staying next to Natasha, covering herself with a big jacket. When the picture of Peter came on screen, both Tony and Gwen looked away.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now - through face scans and satellites, so far we've got nothing. Tony, you fought him...", Steve started, but was interrupted by Tony.

"What are you talking about? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the wizard gave away the stone. That's what happened, there's no fight...", said Tony, a black coat covering his body.

"Okay, did he give you any clues, any coordinates?", asked Captain America.

"I saw this coming a few years back, I had a vision, but I didn't want to believe it. Now it's true.", the billionaire stood up, his hands grabbing the coat tight.

"Tony, I'm going to need you to focus...", Steve crosses his arms.

"I needed you, as in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry. You know what I need? You know what I need? I need a shave. I don't believe I ever remember telling you this...", Tony rambled on.

"Tony, Tony...", James Rhodes said, trying to get Tony's attention.

"What we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not, that's what we needed!", Tony said.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?", Gwen watched as the two original Avengers argued.

"I said we'd lose. You said, 'we'll do that together too.' Guess what, Cap? We lost, and you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers? Not the Prevengers, right?", Tony took a step back, as he lost his balance.

"Okay, you made your point, Just sit down, okay?", Rhodey tried to get him to sit down on a chair, before Tony could loose his balance again.

"No, no, here's my biggest point, he said...", Tony pointed his finger towards Steve.

"Just sit down, okay? We need you, you're new blood.", Rhodey tried to get him sit down, but Tony didn't let him.

"Bunch of tired old wheels! I got nothin' for you, Cap! I've got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options! Zero, zip, nada. No trust - liar.", Tony ripped off his arc reactor, and put it in Steve's hand.

"Here, take this. You'll find him, if you put that on. You hide...", with that, Tony collapsed mid sentence.

Pepper and Rhodey ran towards him. They both brought him to another room, and laid him down on the couch. His head rested on a white pillow. A blanket covering his fragile body.

"He hasn't eaten in a while.", Nebula came into the room, leaning against the door frame.

Pepper turned around to face her. "We gave him something to eat, but he refused.", she said, holding her fiancés hand.

Gwen watched as Nebula and Pepper came back, the robot-ish blue alien walked next to the CEO. They both sat down on a couch.

"I think it's better, if we all go to sleep. It was a long day, for all of us. Tomorrow we start planning.", Natasha said.

Everyone in this room went upstairs to their rooms. Natasha showed Nebula a room, where she could sleep. Gwen followed.

"You can rest here. If anything's wrong, I'm in the room opposite of yours. Gwen's room is next to yours.", explained Natasha as Nebula looked around.

The room was white. A big window showed the view of the night sky. A big bed was in the center of the room, with light grey pillows and blankets. A closet was on the opposite of the window.

"In the closet are pajamas you can wear.", Gwen said, and pointed to the closet, Nebula nodded.

"What?", asked Nebula, when she noticed that Gwen watched her.

"Are you... a Robot?"

"Gwen, you can't ask aliens if they are robots!", Natasha whispered, and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"It's okay. Everytime I lost a fight against my sister, my father would turn a piece of my body into something else.", Nebula said, sitting on the bed.

"Your father? How can anyone be so cruel?", Gwen asked, slowly walking over to the blue cyborg.

"Y'all probably met him by now. He goes by the name..."

"Thanos.", Rocket entered the room.

Natasha and Gwen shared a look of surprise and shock. The blond girl sat down next to the daughter of said villain, a hand rubbing her shoulder in comfort. Nebula examined the girl carefully and a small smile spread across her face.

"You should rest now. You had a long day, and you're probably tired.", Natasha said, showing her soft side towards the blue girl.

The teenage girl stood up, waving Nebula goodnight, before leaving the room, followed by Natasha and Rocket. Nebula watched them carefully, something in her heart melted. No one except her sister had shown any kind of worry to her. She didn't know if she liked the feeling, but she tried to get used to it, seeing that her stay will be long-term.

______

Happy Birthday Tom Holland aka out beloved Spider-Man, it's 1:44 am in Germany, meaning it's June 1st.

Chapter duo is here.
Hope you liked the chapter, and as you can see I used a lot of scenes from the actual movie, cause I kinda take the plot with it.

That's not illegal right? Or else I would be in trouble 😬😰

Anyway, hope you liked it and enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me.

Bye 🕷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 29 14
Spideychelle Part 2 since there still more but in 2 more parts also try to put a lot more if more ideas of it pop up if so then I will also because I...
610 7 9
In which a teenager struggles with his school life, personal life and above all of that he's New York's web-slinging hero. The story of Spider-Man. ...
113K 1.6K 10
These are some spideychelle oneshots! They aren't connected to each other unless it says "part 1, 2..." No more updates More comments and votes = mo...
351K 8.6K 46
Sometimes life is filled with misery, sadness, regret, and pain... Until you meet the one person to change your whole world. #1 - #PeterParkerFanFict...