✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Per KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Més

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

8. Shopping Mall

3.4K 139 48
Per KSBBAA18

Last day of the vacation~~~~

All of the members and mini's were in the living room. The mini's put up a show for them expect mini Jungkook who was enjoying his hyungs play in Jungkook's lap. He claps and giggles by their acts.

"Aww...his enjoying!!" J-Hope chirps and smiles widely. Even Suga was there today.

"Look at them!!" Jin beams as he took some pictures.

Jimin and Taehyung were busy taking pictures from every angle.

'Why awre you here!' Mini Tae says and fixes his mini crown on his head. Mini Jimin appears, dressed up as a little girl. He looked like a girl in that outfit that mini Jin made.

They all are enjoying their little drama. But then they realized something...

"Guys, they don't have enough clothes for their selves. .." Jimin points out when mini Jimin took off his outfit and exposing his squashy body.

"Yeah, Jimin is right. Tae also used his last shirt yesterday." Taehyung adds as he takes the crown off from mini Tae.

"Kookie, also dirty his clothes much too..." Jungkook joins as he picks mini Jungkook up.

"Okay okay! Let's go and buy some clothes for them!" Jin says and gets up.

**************************
At the shopping mall~~~

"So, you guys have 2 hours to shop for them or for your selves. Meet me at the entrance, okay? " Jin instructs and looks at his phone.

"Okay, Jin let's go." Jin pulls mini Jin's hand and they left.

"I'll be going to Supreme and buy some goodies for him!" J-Hope beams as he happily walks to the store with his mini self.

"I'm going to Gucci!!" Taehyung says and grabs mini Tae in order to rush to the store.

"I think...I might go to the baby stores for him..." Jungkook says as he looks at mini Jungkook who was staring at the lightings all around.

"Okay..um maybe I should go to the Louis Vuitton?" Jimin asks and holds his mini Jimin's hand.

"What kinda clothes ya need? " Suga asks as he starts to walk aimlessly.

'Dark color clothes...' Mini Suga replies as he catches up with Suga.

"Hm..okay," Suga replies and walks ahead.

"Maybe you need oversized clothes..." Namjoon says as he walks inside some stores.

*************************
"Oommmoooo!!!! You are looking so cute in it!! That's it pack this!!" Jin yells at the employee. Mini Jin sighs because of himself.

'Don't you think...pink isn't for..guys....'  Mini Jin says and Jin snaps his head.

"Young man! Never I said never!! Disrespect pink! Pink is every man's color!!!" Jin sneers and flips his invincible hair.

**************************
"Aigooo!!! That fanny bag looks dope!!!" J-Hope beams as he checks mini Hope.

'I love it!! It has a mini flower on it!!!' Mini Hope beams and J-Hope smiles.

"Can you please pack this!!" J-Hope chirps at the employee.

****************************
"Um..this?" Taehyung places another shirt on mini Tae. It was for the 40th time.

'No ...it's not good. I want that purple one!' Mini Tae says as he points at the purple colored shirt.

"Bring that one, please! " Taehyung requests the employee nicely.

They bring it to him and mini Tae quickly wore that.

'I'm looking handsome!' He chirps and Taehyung laughs.

"Pack this one please " Taehyung requests the employee.

**************************
"Yeah! You look just awesome in that hoddie!!!" Jungkook chirps as he looks mini Jungkook in a big hoddie.

Mini Jungkook wiggles his whole body as he wants to see himself but no use.

"Can you please pack this with those too." Jungkook requests the employee and reveals a little so that mini Jungkook can see.

Mini Jungkook finally looks at himself and giggles loudly. The employees cooes at him.

"Is that your son?" One of the employees asks Jungkook. Jungkook nervously laughs but shooks his head.

***************************
"Okay..next..." Jimin orders as he turns mini Jimin to the changing room.

'I'm tired...' Mini Jimin whines. Jimin walks to him and pats his head.

"One last time~ then we can go home!" Jimin says and mini Jimin nods before going in again.

"Haa...that worked!" The employees give him a weird look while keeping an eye on him.

***************************
"You like this?" Suga asks mini Suga who looks at him boredly and nod.

'Yeah, whatever. ...' Mini Suga replies.

"Oh..it's  $3 dollar. " Suga says before giving it to the reception.

***************************
"Comfy?" Namjoon says as he put a large sweater on mini Namjoon.

'Yeah...' Mini Namjoon replies weakly.

Namjoon quickly takes it off and goes to the reception.

**************************
2 hours later~~~~

"Where's Jin-Hyung? " Jimin asks while coming with Mini Jimin in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

"Don't know..Jimin's asleep? " J-Hope ask while poking mini Jimin's puffy cheeks.

"Kookie is also asleep. .he couldn't handle it.." Jungkook says as he fixes mini Jungkook's position.

"Can't we go already..." Suga asks while being bored at the back.

'I'm. .sleepy....' Mini Tae yawns while rubbing his eyes.

"We all are..." Suga replies and yawns as well.

"Why don't any of us go and find him!?" Taehyung asks as he was tired of carrying 5 bags.

"Let me call him," Namjoon suggests as he reaches for his phone.

"No need there he is..." Jimin points at the entrance.

Jin had 10 bags in his hands...and 2 bags in mini Jin's hand.

"Hyung! Did ya buy clothes for us too!!" J-Hope beams when Jin came closer to them.

"No! There are 10 varieties of pink clothes in my hands and other colors in Jin's hand." Jin replies and walks to the car.

"We should put him in the mental care next time..." Taehyung says and the rest of them nod.

****************************
At the dorm ~~~~

The minis were fast asleep but the maknae line was awake till now.

"Today was fun for me...because I got some experience of buying clothes for kids.." Taehyung chirps as he stretches his arms.

"It was hard to choose for kids than us.." Jimin adds...

"Especially small kids..." Jungkook replies as he lays back.

"Kookie was a problem," Taehyung asks and chuckles.

"Tell us what did you two have done?!!" Jimin asks Jungkook who groans.

"You wanna know so listen. .." Jungkook starts.

After half hour later, Jungkook stops and inhales some oxygen.

"Woahhh..... seriously....this kid," Taehyung says as he massages his temples.

"He really is something..." Jimin replies while getting up.

"Of course! The reception lady literally labeled me as a "dad"!! God!" Jungkook states and points at himself.

The hyungs laughed and went to sleep before Jin yells at them.

***************************

Well, I bet shopping with them will be a little difficult but hey! It's BTS we are talking so um..yeah it will be freaking awesome!! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed it! 💜💜💜💜💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
241K 9.2K 31
[박지민] ❝Your scent makes me crazy babygirl...❞ ◾ Champion of the PurpleYou BTS Awards ◽ Highest rankings: #1 in 'suspicious' #1 in 'jiminfanfic' #1...
19.5K 921 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
5.8K 395 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...