Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

83

2K 63 6
By klaroline-4ever

Elijah has been making Elena drink his blood every once in awhile just to make sure she was alright and getting better as quickly as possible because he hated to seeing her weak.

Elena thought it was sweet but it was now afternoon and her drinking his blood started to become frustrating because Elijah thought that if they had sex, it would make her be weak again, meaning she felt horny and connected with Elijah but all that building would happen just so she would silently begging to be pleased and feel that explosion that the building up was doing to her.

Elijah and Elena were in his bed, she had been drinking from him but now all she felt was desire to be physical with him, so to satisfy that, she ask him to drink a bit from her, which took a bit of convincing but he ended up accepting and drinking from her neck.

"You don't know how hard it's for me to control my urges..." Elijah whispered to Elena, who was on top of him.

Elena couldn't help but admire Elijah's body, and admire every single detail that was visible, which was most of it because he was only in his underwear, while she was wearing one of his shirts because she stayed the night in the Salvatore's and when she took a shower in the Mikaelsons she had nothing to change.

"Just drink a little more." Elena begged him and when he nodded she smiled and rolled them over so he would be on top.

Elijah couldn't help himself and open the shirt she was wearing, biting one breast at a time, making her moan in pleasure.

"Elijah, please..." she whispered. "If you don't do it, I'll do it myself."

Elijah groaned and took off her panties, then used his fingers to satisfy her, as he listened to her moans of pleasure.

***

Stefan went to Klaus's room, finding them in their underwear covered in blood but they were now just cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Care I need to talk to you." Stefan said, looking at Caroline.

"Don't look at her." Klaus said making her give him a look. "You are almost naked."

"This is what I wear when I go to the beach." Caroline whispered but Klaus gave her his t-shirt so she would wear it, making her roll her eyes and put it on. "Stef, What is it?"

"I am going to take Bekah to this place that is really nice and I know she likes but I want to make sure she will love it, so I wanted your help with preparing things."

"Awesome! Let's make a list in things we need to do." Caroline said and grabbed her phone to see her what to do list.

"Love, will this take long?"

"I don't know. But I want to make sure my best friend and future sister in law will have the perfect date." Caroline said but then realized the meaning of her words.

"Did you just said future sister in law?" Klaus smirked, happy to know Caroline thought about a future where they were married.

"Yeah because Stefan is like a brother to me so when they get married she will be my sister in law." Caroline quickly make up a lie.

"You know you are a very bad liar, don't you, love?" Klaus smirked, making Caroline blush and feel embarrassed. "Don't be shy. I mean, you planned everything you wanted for your June wedding just when you were 11. And you wanting me to be the one waiting for you, it makes me truly happy and honored."

"How do you know about the June wedding and the plannings I made when I was 11?"

"So... Stefan what were you thinking about doing for this date you have with my sister?" Klaus asked Stefan to not answer Caroline's question.

"I was thinking about doing something simple. Just a dinner in a rooftop we usually go."

"You didn't told me it was a rooftop. Will you make a picnic or will you use a table for a real dinner? Oh my God! I need to grab my cleaning supplies."

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"Because rooftops are filled with all kinds of bacteria and germs." Caroline said, then looked at Klaus. "Nik, if you want to be a cutie Wolfie who would ask your minions to help with cleaning and decoration I wouldn't be completely against it."

"Anything for you, love." Klaus smirked, making her smile.

***

Caroline, Klaus, Klaus's minions and Stefan spend the afternoon cleaning and decorating the rooftop and when Stefan went to get Rebekah, two of Klaus's minions stayed in the rooftop, finishing the last details and preparing the food for once Stefan and Rebekah would appear.

Stefan texted Rebekah, saying he was on his way, making Rebekah so excited that she couldn't wait inside, so she went to the garden, where she saw a limo and Stefan getting out of it, with a bouquet, smiling at Rebekah, admiring how beautiful she was in her yellow dress, while she smiled, not believing this was really happening.

"Good evening! There's no words to describe how beautiful you look tonight." Stefan smiled, making Rebekah blush.

"You look very handsome yourself. Your hair looks perfect." Rebekah said, knowing how much Stefan loved his hair.

"Thank you." Stefan smiled, thinking about how long he took just to make sure his hair would be perfect. "Before we go, I feel that I need to warn you that I am going to take you out to a place that it's not really expensive, actually it's free... But i think you would like it."

"Now, I'm curious to see where you are going to take me." Rebekah smiled.

Rebekah's smile dropped when they arrived to the high school but she quickly forced a smile because she wanted to give Stefan a chance. Stefan took her to the rooftop, which was illuminated with paper lanterns, a small table with two chairs, rose petals leading the way, and on the other side there was a couch and a coffee table.

"I know it's not much but I feel like we had very nice conversations and moments in here, which made this our special place but if you don't like it, it's okay."

"It's beautiful!" Rebekah smiled. "This is so much more intimate and romantic. No one ever did something like this for me."

Stefan smiled and took her to the table, then Klaus's minions appeared, gave them the bottle of wine and their food, then left.

Stefan and Rebekah spend the dinner talking and laughing, but Stefan was mostly listening to Rebekah and enjoying knowing more about her hopes for the future and about things she did in the past. He could feel falling in love with her all over again, every day he felt more in love with her and every day he thanked the universe to let them find their way to each other and rediscover each other.

"Be honest, did you had any help?" Rebekah asked, making him smile because of how well she knew him, as they enjoyed being now in the couch and Rebekah loving the feeling of Stefan's arm wrapped around her.

"I did... I wanted to make sure it would go great, so I asked Caroline to help me and when I told her it would be on a rooftop, she made Klaus call his minions so we would, as Caroline put it, sanitized this filthy rooftop."

"That does sound like her." Rebekah chuckled.

"And they helped me decorate. Also I had Klaus helping me pick what to pick for us to eat since we had no real chef." Stefan admitted.

"You did all that for me?" Rebekah whispered in disbelief.

"Of course I did."

"Why?" Rebekah whispered confused, because she never had a man caring so much about her without second intentions.

"Because..." Stefan sighed and admitted. "I love you."

Rebekah looked at him, feeling her eyes getting watery from how emotional she was feeling and also how vulnerable she was allowing herself to be around Stefan.

"I love you too." She smiled, making Stefan feel happy and relief that saying those 3 words didn't scare her away.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, would you officially make me the happiest and luckiest man in the world, and accept to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to. That's all I ever wanted, Stefan." Rebekah smiled, as they both felt their eyes watery and then they kissed each other.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world!" Stefan yelled so everyone could hear.

"Oh my God! Stop before someone hears you." Rebekah whispered embarrassed, making Stefan smile and they kissed again.

AN: Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. What did you think about Stebekah's date? And then saying I love you? I know it was just their first date but I thought it was more than time for them to say it.

Next on Fake Relationship (I always wanted to end a chapter like this 😂 )

"Hello, Caroline! Niklaus can't come to the phone right now." A voice said.

"Who is this? What's going on? If you dare to hurt even one string of hair of his perfect curly gorgeous dirty blonde hair I will make you pay." Caroline said, making her friends look at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 30
After four years of searching for a cure for all the Mikaelsons, Hayley calls Caroline and tells her that Klaus has been a prisoner for four years an...
309K 8K 60
"He's your first love, I intend to be your last" - Niklaus Mikaelson I love Caroline and Klaus and this is my take on what would happened if Caroline...
900 7 6
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž·ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Ι΄α΄…Κ€α΄ α΄…Ιͺ ɒᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ Κ€α΄‡Κ™α΄‡α΄‹α΄€Κœ, α΄…α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺα΄‹α΄€α΄‡ΚŸ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
17K 482 26
Tyler had the audacity to invite Caroline to his wedding with Hayley after he cheated on Caroline. Caroline know He did that to make her feel jealous...