Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

82

2.2K 59 2
By klaroline-4ever

It was morning and they were all at the Mikaelson mansion, listening to Elena saying what Esther told her.

"Okay. But to be honest, I think she erase from my memory parts of the conversation." Elena admitted with an apologetic look.

"Whatever you might remember it's already great." Elijah reassured Elena.

"Maybe with what you remember we can figure what our mother wants." Rebekah tried to be positive so Elena wouldn't feel bad.

"Okay. I remember her telling me she would come back soon and that she wanted to make amends with you and that she wanted for you to have a chance to be a family again." Elena said. "I also remember her talking about something about sins and forgiveness... I can't remember what exactly. And she also said something about a party so you can all celebrate being a family again." Elena said and whispered with an apologetic look. "But that's all I can remember."

Everybody shared looks of fear and worry, but Caroline was focused on Klaus to see how he would deal with Elena being unable to tell everything about her conversation with Esther.

"Thanks to Elena's information we can all see that Esther is on her way to make a plan while trying to make us think that she only wants to make amends and be a family."

"Maybe she just wants to have her family together again..." April whispered.

"No. Our mother is always planning something else." Kol said.

"I think we should prepare ourselves for her arrival. She clearly is excited to come back. We just need to keep our eyes open and make sure she won't trick us." Klaus said then looked at Elena and said. "Thank you for telling us what you could remember. It wasn't much but it's better than nothing."

"If I start to remember more things I'll tell you." Elena said.

"We appreciate it." Klaus said and left to his studio.

Elena noticed Caroline being conflicted about going after Klaus or not, so she went to talk to her.

"You should go to him. Last night, I saw for the first time Klaus Mikaelson vulnerable. It wasn't because of Esther nor because he didn't know her plan, it was because he was scared of losing you. He apologized for what he did and thanked me for giving him an advice." Elena said. "He wasn't on his best behavior last night but you can't expect him to change being impulse and reckless just over night, things take time. Just let him show you that he is capable of mercy and forgiveness for you."

"Thank you." Caroline smiled and after hugging Elena, she went to Klaus's studio.

"Hey!" Caroline said and Klaus nodded to her. "I noticed that you didn't let the lack of information to make you hurt Elena. I appreciate that." Caroline whispered and Klaus just nodded. "And believe it or not, it meant a lot to me that you went last night to my room just to tell me how you felt and that you were sorry."

"Caroline, I haven't slept all night. My mother might be planning on killing me and my siblings. And there's barely any information I can use to help me prepare to what her plan might be. And you know what worries me the most? Is that you will never forgive me nor give me another chance. How bloody idiotic is that? I might die in the next days but all I can think about is you and how much I want you to give us a chance again even if I know I'm not worthy of a woman like you. My father was right... I'm pathetic!" Klaus said in a fake smile from how pathetic he felt, making Caroline punch him in the face.

"Don't you ever say that. Don't you dare to even think for a second that you are pathetic or that you don't deserve me. I don't deserve you. I'm just a baby vampire and you are this brave hybrid who would die protecting his family. And you know what was the real reason to why I didn't want to complete the mating ritual? It was because I never felt worthy of you marking me and I wouldn't be able to handle you rejecting me when you would see you could do so much better than me. That's the only reason why I didn't want to finish the ritual. It was not because it was too fast, it was because I was afraid that I would be rejected and it would be way more painful. I'm afraid of you waking up one day and see you could do a lot better than me." Caroline admitted.

"I could never find someone as amazing as you, Caroline." He said in a very serious tone.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you..." Caroline whispered and then Klaus stopped being able to control his wolf side and his eyes started to glow golden while his dark veins appeared.

"How can you say that? You deserve the best of the best... And I know I'm not the best and that I'm selfish by saying this but... I want you to be all mine." Klaus whispered with his hybrid face, making Caroline Show her vampire face.

"And I want you to be all mine." Caroline whispered and bite his neck, making Klaus groan and bite her shoulder.

"Say it." He groaned as they stopped blood sharing.

"I'm all yours." She whispered.

"I'm completely yours." He groaned.

He didn't mark her but it felt like it, he speed them to his room, where they kept promising to belong to each other and no one else.

"I love you, Caroline Forbes."

"I love you too, Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered.

***

Rebekah has been giving Stefan her blood in bags so he could get stronger but because she hasn't been drinking from humans and she barely drank from blood bags and when she did, she used wine to hide the taste, she was now getting weaker, but Stefan noticed so he followed her to the library.

"You need to feed."

"What?"

"You need to feed. I've noticed you barely drink any blood bags and you don't drink from animals nor humans. You can't keep doing that. I shouldn't even let you convince me in drinking small portions of your blood just so I could get stronger."

"I'm fine. I even can do the four thing." Rebekah said and make the pose.

"That doesn't mean anything." Stefan said. "If you won't drink from blood bags and won't come with me to hunt animals, then you give me no choice. I'll give you my blood."

"I can't let you do that. You are trying to get stronger." Rebekah said.

"You are doing the same for me." Stefan whispered.

"Fine. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. But it's only because I am getting weaker." Rebekah said because she knew blood sharing was personal and even if it wouldn't be the first time she would blood share with Stefan, she didn't want to seem like a vampire who blood share with every guy, no matter if they took her to dinner or not.

She took him to her room and when locked the door, so they wouldn't get interrupted, she walked over to him and bite his wrist, enjoying the warm sweet taste of his blood. She pressed him against the wall and bite his neck, enjoying the taste of his blood. She couldn't get enough of his blood, she wrapped her legs around his waist, making him grab her by the waist and then she bite his neck again.

Stefan tried to control himself but it got to the point that he felt so overwhelmed that he couldn't even stop groaning in pleasure and he definitely lost control over his friend.

Rebekah got off of him, took off his t-shirt and pushed him to the bed, then she got on top of him and bite his neck, his chest and his 6 pack while letting a trail of sweet kisses.

"Bex..." Stefan groaned.

"Bite me..." she whispered and took off her dress. "You can choose where..."

"Are you sure?"

"I need to before I go crazy..." Rebekah whispered because all she could think about was him drinking from her.

Stefan grabbed her waist and started to plant kisses on her belly, letting the trail to her breasts, making them be now seating, being Rebekah in his lap, then he bite her collarbone, while moving his hands from her waist to her ass and squeezing it, making her moan.

"Stefan..." she moaned in pure pleasure.

As they blood shared things started to get heated, so they went to her bathroom, got in the shower in their underwear, let the cold shower running, as they kept drinking from each other, using the water to stop them from getting too heated, which was starting to feel impossible.

They eventually went back to her bed and after the session of blood sharing that almost felt that they had sex without taking their underwear, they stayed laying down in the bed.

"This never happened to me." Rebekah admitted.

"I never thought it would get to this point." Stefan whispered.

"Are you Sorry?"

"I'm just sorry that I didn't take you to dinner first." Stefan admitted.

"You know it will be amazing whatever place you decided to take me, right?" Rebekah whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure." Rebekah smiled.

"Then I would want to know if tonight you would want to have dinner with me?"

"I don't know. I might find more interesting plans." Rebekah said, making Stefan look down. "I'm kidding!"

"Great!" Stefan smiled, relief, and gave her a peck on her nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
213K 6K 51
After 5 years stuck in a wall, Klaus is finally rescued and by no one other than Caroline Forbes. After Caroline helps him getting out of New Orleans...
12K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...
195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...