DEVIL WITH A BROKEN HEART

By Mandaram

A Ishqbaaz fanfiction based on Soumya and a rumya story. Starts from Rudra and bhavya marriage. This story ma... More

Note
Heart of the villains
Broken Sisters
Anikas Realisation
Shivika with a second thought
om and his broken heart
Haunting Memmories
Family
Finding the truth
Finding the truth 2
Shivomka with Tia
Revenge is on
Aching heart
Arhaans Soumya
Diary of an angel
Weeping hearts
Svetlana
Fear
broken
Missing
Hurt
Left alone
Obrois are the same
Searching him
Meeting Arhaan
Pepper and chilly once again
Shekavat vs obrois
Character description
soumya and her brothers
Moments
She...... again
The game is on
Mission begins
Back to OM
Rumya
Bade bhaiyya......
Soumya and Bhavya
Accident
Fallen forever
Epilogue
A Sorry to my dear readers
New Story

Sisters

888 47 29
By Mandaram

Priyanka wake up from her sleep to see the two beautiful persons in her life? Arhaan and soumya. She slowly took arhaan hand from her, then covered them with the banket. When she opened the door, her happiness... all gone.... there standing tej singh obroi infront of the room.

He smiled at her and looked in to the bedroom. Oh... look at there, who is sleeping beside your husband... is it your husband mistre....

Priyanka shouted before he completing his words. Tej singh obroi...just stop your nonsense before i forgot who you are. If you dont want to get a slap from your daughter, stay away from me. Who the hell are you to judge them.. you accused that innocent girl.... infedility? Tej.... look at your self before blaming someone.

Priyanka...... tej try to slap her, before that someone took his hand. He looked at the person.
Rudraa... she ... what she said, dont you heared what your sister said to her father?

Dont dare... rudra shouted, dont dare to hurt my sister infront of me. I never protected her and now... i will.
Yes mr.tej... i heared everything, i mean everything you two argued.
Why do you care about soumya and where she is sleeping? She is his sister
.. if priyanka can sleep beside me, soumya also have the same right to sleep beside arhaan....

But... but rudra... soumya is not blood related with him. You and priyanka are the real siblings. What i want to say is, why dont her sleep in our guest room. Tej argued.

Rudra clapped his hand. Wow.... now you are speaking about blood relationships, You know... there is no blood relation needed for becaming siblings. Peoples like you never understand that. Arhaan is priyankas husband and if she doesnt have a problem, why dont you have? By the way soumya is here because she is my wife, that is what you claimed.isnt it? Then when her husband have no problem, what is your problem? Dont even try to interrogate in my wife life.
I know you want her alone. You are planning something. But just remember, i will follow her like a shadow everywhere. If somebody try to hurt i will destroy them... so dont.... this is my last warning.

Arhaan heared the small fights running outside. When he heared rudras words, he felt a little bit happy.. because there is someone also here to take care soumya if he is not. He sighed. He want to go from here as soon as possible. But before that soumya should leave her past here...

Tej walked away with an angry face. Priyanka looked at rudra. Thanks bhaiyya for supporting my soumya...

Rudra smiled.. i know prinku  you are disappointed in all of us. I am sorry for not understanding your feelings. I am sorry for not being there for you in your life. We are the worst brothers. But remember this, now onwards i will be there for you and if you hurt by anything, please let me know.

Prinku looked at her brother. Rudy bhaiyya. When did my brother got this much maturity. You are changed a lot. Its ok. I will forgive you, after all you are my brothers... but the things you are done with soumya... i dont know when i can forgive you all...The thing you can only do now is .... Cherish her for this short time she is here, that doesnt mean you can go back to her life... when time comes, please let her go.... priyanka walked away from him.
A tear drop fallen in to his hand. Rudra touched his eyes. He is crying... why? His heart is paining. She is right... i should cherish the moments.... and letting her go...... no... how can i?

Arhaan watching rudra from far.. a man is crying alone.. he felt a little sympathy on the person. But that doesnt mean he will forget everything. He never want soumya go back to this people or their life. They doesnt deserve her.

Prinku.... anika called her from behind. Prinku smiled at anika..
Anika di.... gauri di... how are you two?

We are fine. Come... we want to talk to you.anika and gauri dragged prinku to their room.

Prinku... i am sorry for not realising your pain? I know you are angry with us. Please fogive me... i will try to become a good sister..anika folded her hands.

Prinku shook her head. Anika di.... no problem... when my brothers doesnt understand me... how can i blame you. You two are beautiful persons and sometimes i feel they doesnt deserve you at all.

Gauri di... i dont know much about you. But from what i heared, i know you are a good person. I am so happy that i got such a beautiful sister.

Gauri nodded her head with a smile.

Prinku grabbed anikas hand. Anika di... i am not angry with you... yes, it is true that i am disappointed in you when i heared about soumya. I thought you will be there for soumya. I can understand about my brothers actions, it is not a wonder at all... they are always like that and they will choose their own blood over everything. But di... i thought you are not.... She is our soumya.... remember the most beautiful days of our life, when we three are unbreakable. How can you doubt our soumya. How can you choose another girl over soumya? At that moment when i heared everything, i am angry with you.... because you are also there to broken her. And i confirmed my old anika di is died.
Then arhaan told me, how you contacted him and informed about soumyas condition, and i know  you are back. The old kidkitode anika is back. Thank you for Helping soumya.....

Anika shook her head. No thanks... i dont deserve it.. i did a big mistake... i let soumya go from my hand. I chose someone over soumya. I never forgive myself for what i did in the past. But i am happy that soumya is here. I want to make this little time with happiness and cherish the moments with her forever.

Prinku.... shivaay sound echoed through the room.there standing om and shivaay looking at priyanka. Gauri and anika walked out the room, they know the siblings needed some privacy.

Om caressed priyanka hair... how are you prinku... i know... you are angry with us, but please... dont you forgive your brothers?

Shivaay cupped her face, dont think we are forgotten you. We will never. We made a big mistake, we didnt see what our little sister want.... sorry for that.... but please.... believe us.... we love you with all our heart. Afterall you are the only sister we have. We cant lose you prinku.

Priyanka nodded her head and motion  them to sat in the bed. Then she sat on the floor and grabbed both of her brothers hands. I can forgive you. Because you are my brothers. I know you have your own life and you forgot to care about me. I know you 3 love me and when time comes you will chose me over dad or mom. Yes..  i am hurt... because you 3 never tried to understand me. Your world only between the three brothers. Its ok. I will forgive you. But how can i forgive  for what you did with soumya.

Shivvay bhaiyya... you said i am your only sister. That is the problem.. you never saw her as your sister. Bhaiyya... she called you bade bhaiyya. She beleived you more than anyone in this house. She thought you are a saviour of her life. You are a hero in her heart. How could you foeget such a girl and chose someone else. You completely forgotten her.

Om bhaiyya. Bade bhalwaale bhaiyya... that is what she is called. Isnt it.... Your favourite little sister... A heart to heart connection with her, isnt it what you told us about her. Then why? Why you forgot her. Why you chose another girl over her?

You two... how can you blame her. You are the intelligent obrois of this house. Arre a dumber like i know my soumya will not do anything to harm this family. If she is..... there is a big reason should be behind it. How? How can you not see her broken heart. I am angry because you two acted brilliantly before her as her brothers and put her in a cage without any escape. You two are the reason why she forgot to fight, because she waited a long time for your help. She hoped you will come and free her from that cage... ok...  past is past... rudra is trying, anika di is trying to be a better person. And what about you two, you are on the same boat, not ready to change at all. Supporting that tej singh obroi again and again.... how can i forgive you when you are the same as before.

Om shook his head. No...... prinku... we are silent not because of dad, it is because of mom and dadi...

Priyanka clapped her hands. Wow... what an answer. For which mother, Jhanvi singh obroi... is she threaten you with suicide? Then i would say let her go. Wake up from the dream world. When? When did that women loved her childs? I dont remember a time. She is the most selfish women i ever see. She know from the start, her husband is a womaniser, a trash... but she is not ready to let him go.... not because of her childrens. Dont tell me that joke. It is because her all life is a drama.... she lived in the social status, money, power and no dignity or self respect at all. She have no time for family... for her childrens... she will drink and forget her life, play as a victim as always. Never once she thought about her childrens. She loves her more than everything and she love to live in her dream world. When she never given us the mother love, why did we care. If she is a good mother, she will support her childrens and throw that man out from her life, but no instead she chose to hurt her childrens . The truth we are her unwanted childrens.

About daadi. She is a good grand mother, a good mother and that is her biggest problem. She believes in rights, but she will forget it when her family cames. She believes in traditions but she will manipulate the rules when her family is the opposite party.
She chose wrong instead of right for her family and she didnt care whoever hurt in the process.  When she chose the wrong.. why dont you correct her and took in the right path. No... you are not... instead you chose to follow her blindly...

Do you ever think about Soumyas two brothers... Asad and harshad. How will they react for what this family did to their sister. She is also a sister, sister of two beautiful brothers. If you are not ready to correct your mistake, time will never wait... her brothers will never forgive you.... Listen.... do something before its too late. Atleast thank that women you broken for giving your sister a beautiful life, a beautiful family.

Priyanka looked them and walked away from the room.

Shivaay and om doesnt uttered a single word. They two are in their own world, in a war in their hurt about what to do....

Soumya sat in a bench outside obroi mansion. Arhaan is gone outside for some work. Prinku is behind all the time, she know arhaan should told prinku about watching her.... She want sometime alone. The memmories of this house is suffocating her. She send prinku to freshen up. Sitting here alone giving her some peace.

Rudra looked soumya... he want to go near her, He want to make her angry. He miss her, their nokjok, friendship... everything, but he know he failed miserably. Suddenly rudra eyes found someone walking near soumya. Rudra ran to the person and stopped him.

Tej singh obroi... dont you heared or you are acting. I warned you to not go near soumya. Go... get lost from hear..rudra shouted.

Tej shook his head and walked away from there.

Rudra looked at soumya and found soumya with anika di. He sighed..

Anika sat beside soumya. Soumya.... can i talk with you for 2 minutes. Anika pleaded.

Soumya smiled and nodded. Anika di... you can always.... why did you asked. I am your old soumya. Nothing changed between us. It is just that i am little bit hurt because you forgotten me quickly. Its okay... by the way... i have to tell you thank you for contacting my arhaan bhaiyyu. If you did not do that, i will be gone forever from this world.

Anika silenced soumya by touching her hands on soumyas mouth. Dont talk like that. I dont know how can i forgive myself for what i did. You are a good person soumya.. you easily forgiven me.. how can you? I..... anika cried.

Soumya caressed anika hair. Di.... i forgiven you a long time ago. Its ok. But dont misunderstand me. I want to move on in my life. So for that i want some answers... answers from each of you... just for my peace.can i?

Anika nodded her head.

Soumya sighed. Di.. i know you loved me from your heart.. but my insecurities are not gone... Do you missed me after i am gone? Just for a second atleast.... do you loved me like a sister just like you loved sahil only for oneday? Please tell me yes just for my sake. di.... how much you love bhavya ....? Di.... you, gauri di and bhavya ... you 3....isnt it what you wanted? The truth is that i am a little possessive over you... i want you to love me more than anyone. But i understand... i cant do that... di.... you are my heroine... you are my idol.. you are the best sister and you are my everything...please love me for a day like you love bhavya. Please give me equal important as her just for a few days. Please.... just for a few days... if you cant please act like you care.... when i will go from here... i want to beleive my kidkitode anika di loved me as much as she loves bhavya or more than that... please... soumya folded her hands and cried.

Anika heart pained. What she did. She broke the girl who loved her unconditionally. She hugged soumya tightly. I am sorry soumya... i am sorry for everything. I did mistakes, but i loved you and i love you now and i love you forever. I failed miserably in my life. I failed to protect my sister. But soumya... my love for you is not an acting... the truth is  i lost my self ... i lost that kidkitode anika... i think i changed to mrs obroi for sometimes. But now your anika di is back. I never realised what i lost. When everything over between you and this family. Everyone smiled happily for their victory... but i am not.. that is when i realised what i lost really.. when i lost you the same moment i lost the old anika.
Yes... i love bhavya, but not like a sister, just like a sister in law or rather than that a friend. Thats all. The problem is not bhavya. The reason is i chosed rudra over you. I chosed obrois over you. That is the biggest mistake i ever did. You are my sister.. you are my life... anyday without doubt i would say i loved you more than bhavya, not bhavya... i loved you more than this obrois and i love you as much as i love sahil. You know when you are gone from here, sahil never stay with me... he prefered to stay in hostel. Moreover when bhavya came he is more distanced from me. Why he did that? I didnt understand that at the time. I felt a lot of pain because of his behaviour. But now i understood why. The reason is not him. The reason is me. Anika is lost somewhere and only mrs obroi stayed back. You and sahil both loved anika... not mrs. Obroi, that is why he is distanced from me. Now i will amend my mistake. Believe me soumya i loved you and i love you sooo much... i am sorry.

Soumya hugged anika tightly. Thank you di.... i just want to hear that..... i believe you.... thank you soooo much... now i can go with peace in my heart.

Gauri saw the two womens hugging and crying with each other. Gauri made a angry face. So you two make moments without me. Can i join? Saumya smiled and gauri too hugged them. Then they felt someone else hugging them too. They looked and saw priyanka.
Priyanka whispered to them mischeviously, who said obrois have only that obro moments. This  is our Rocking sis moments.  they all smiled.

Gauri took soumya hand. Soumya... we are not that much close and i dont know anything about you, when i found who you are... i really felt guilty for hurting you. I am sorry...

Soumya shook her head. No gauri di.. you are innocent. I am happy bade baal waale bhaiyya got you... di... i heared bade baal waale bhaiyya hurted you first, but you know...bhaiyya is really a good person....he cant control his emotions, thats all. His past is always a pain and please love him unconditionally and cure his hurt...

Gauri stared the women infront of her.how can this women support om after everything happened. He never standed for her, till this women chose to love om... gauri hugged her. And whispered in her mind,The truth is om singh obroi doesnt deserve your love soumya....

Few hours later

Bhaiyya please... arhaan bhaiyya...  please allow me to stay in another room. Soumya is requesting this for the tenth time.

Arhaan is not ready to hear anything. No way pepper.you are not going to stay in other room. Yo should be with me and priyanka. I cant allow it. Otherwise we are going back.

Prinku... please.... you have to tell him... please help me prinku. Soumya requested priyanka..

Soumya... priyanka called.... no way at all.. he is right. You know we cant take such a risk when tej singh obroi is living in the same house.

But.... i will lock the room. And it is just for the night time. I cant live like this. Bhaiyyu... dont you want to let go my past when we will go back. How can i do that when i am locked in this room. I want to live in this house like old times to let go of my past. Otherwise i will never.

Arhaan hugged soumya from back. Pepper.. you know... i cant loss you.. we already lost Asad, harshad, svetlana. I cant.... take such a risk.

Soumya grabbed his hands. Bhaiyyu... i promise... nothing will happen. You are here. Everyone is here. Please.... i am just moving opposite of your room. Please....

Soumyaa... if you took this decision because of tej...is he blamed you again? Priyanka questioned.

Blame? My foot... not at all prinku. I want to show him, i am not hiding in someones behind. I want to show him how much i am strong and he cant ever break me...

Arhaan sighed. Ok... but dont go outside without informing me. If someone knock or call you to come outside, whoever it is dont take a step outside.... dont trust anyone.

Bhaiyyu.... bhaiyyu.... stop... ok... i will do everything. Thank you.... soumya kissed arhaan cheek and ran to outside to get the key of the other room from anika.

Few hours later

Soumya settled in the room and layed on the bed. The truth is she want arhaan and priyanka to give some privacy. She want them to understand each other more. She dont want to hide in a closet and live her life in fear. She should stand up on herself, that is what her brothers wanted.

Soumya doesnt know what time is that she closed her eyes and doze off to sleep.

Asad.... go.... please go back...... i will handle them. Please escape from here...

No... no harsh.... without you i will never go from here....

Asad.... Our pumpkin needs You... please go...

No..... she needs us both. We can go together... we will....

Bhaiyyuu.. soumya heared her brothers sound. She wake up from her sleep. Its a dream.... but why? She felt she heared them.. she took a glass of water and drank.

That is when she heared again her brothers voice... Asad....go... please go back....

She looked at everywere and she heared the sound again from outside her room.

Soumya walked to the door and opened her room door. The sound is now hearing from the hall.... bhaiyyu... she called... its dark everywere. She walked to the hall but not found anyone. She want to see her brothers. Her heart is beating fast... Then she saw the main door opened and she step outside the obroi mansion. It is dark but she doesnt care. Her mind is full of her brothers that she doesnt saw what coming. Someone grabbed her from back and closed her mouth with his hand. The touch it self brought a chill in her heart. He whispered in her ear... soumya tendulkar.... now you will know who is tej singh obroi... your brothers are waiting for you... i will send you there... before that you should give your father in law the best present... Adya...... dont you? He smiled and dragged her to the vehicle parking outside.

A sound from behind stopped him walk further.
Ofcource.... you should sent soumya to her brother........ that is why i am here....mr. tej singh obroi..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2K 40
#20 in rumya #179in fanfiction on nov, 02, 2017 If u are looking for something new then I am just gonna say give a try to the story at least read upt...
212K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
31.3K 1.6K 11
Highest Rank- #58 in Short Story #64 in Fan Fiction The story revolving around the obros and their life partners. The story of their separation. The...
380K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...