WRITTEN IN THE STARS

De btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... Mais

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
start
family
Rose

honeymoon

3K 67 24
De btsamyx

"Jimin, look!" I laugh, pointing my index finger to the waterfall across the river.

I sighed in relief, smile never faltering as I admired the way a vibrant rainbow was painted over the river from the sun's reflection across the water.

"Finally!"

I was eager to race around the lake and strip myself from my cloths to jump into the water. We'd been hiking Hawaii's trails for an hour to get to the grand waterfall, and we finally made it.

I came back to my senses when Jimin's beautiful laugh was carried through Hawaii's warm breeze.

"Jimin, come look!" I turn to face him, waving my hand at him as he stood with his camera pointed at me.

He smiled back at me, letting go of the camera as it hangs around his neck before taking my hand in his and guiding me towards the waterfall.

We set our hiking backpacks down before taking off our cloths so we're left in our bathing suits.

"My queen." Jimin smiled down at me before planting his lips to my forehead.

I smile to myself before escaping his arms and run into the water.

"Hey!" Jimin roars, running after me as quickly as he can.

I squeal as arms wrap around my waist, lifting me into the air before I got deeper into the water.

"Jimin!" I laugh, kicking my legs for him to put me down. When he finally does, his hands grip my butt cheeks with an intense kiss to my lips.

"Baby, go stand over there!" He smiles when he pulls away.

"Where?" I whisper, keeping my forehead pressed to his.

"Over there." He points, pulling away from me. With a playful slap to my ass he chuckled when I gasp and mutter a playful curse at him.

I do as he says, standing on a rock in front of the waterfall and pose for the camera.

He takes a few shots and I break into laughter when he starts shouting sweet words at me.

"Babygirl, you're so sexy." He chuckles, causing me to fall out of my pose.

"Stop!" I shake my head, cheeks blushing at his comments. He smiled at his camera, looking through the photos as he mumbled to himself.

"You're so beautiful."

Jimin finally puts down his camera and joins me in the water.

"You're so beautiful, Mrs. Park." Jimin's deep, husky voice wraps me like a blanket as his arms wrap around my waist, picking me up in his arms under the water.

I wrap my legs around his torso, letting him carry me in the water. "Thank you, Mr. Park."

I giggle when Jimin digs his head into my neck, kissing my skin delicately.

"How about-" Jimin's lips smacking against my neck mix with the sound of the waterfall and birds chirping. "-we start on baby number one."

I smile, holding the back of Jimin's head as I press him deeper into me. Soft sighs escape my lips when his teeth nibble all over my sensitive skin.

"Park Jimin, you are wild." I scoff a laugh as I'm too distracted by his lips.

He chuckled against my skin before pulling away and meeting my eyes.

"I love you, Mrs. Park. The honeymoon phase doesn't exist." Jimin said, causing me to scrunch my brows in confusion, but I let him continue. "All my life, I promise to love you and admire you just as much as I do now and more. My love for you is never ending and it grows more and more everyday."

"Forever and ever."

I smile at him before pressing my lips to his tenderly.

"Forever and ever."

||

Surfing in Hawaii

Molly and Jimin taking surfing lessons.

Water board

Jimin watching Molly falling off the board several times before she finally gets the hang of it.

When she finally gets the hang of it, she starts doing tricks and turns.

Jimin smiled proudly at her.

"That's my wife." He tells the instructors proudly. "We just got married."

Jimin gets happy when he hears Molly cheering for him from the boat.

He starts working harder to impress her.

Bed

The bed feels lonely as Molly is showering after a long day of adventure.

Photograph

Jimin taking pictures of Molly at every corner because he wants to save their memories forever.

"My wife is beautiful." He'd mumble to himself after looking over each photo.

Lingerie

Molly walls out in a sexy lace set to surprise Jimin.

This was his reaction when she walked out and leaned against the door frame.

"Come to daddy, babygirl." He said, patting his lap for her to sit on.

||

a.n

small scenes of some things that happened on their honeymoon :)

many more updates to come

stay tuned :)))

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

279K 16.1K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...
18.3K 1K 7
➡ because at the end of the day, your heart will be broken. ➡ a 7-part series telling the stories of how your heart gets broken by 7 guys. ➡ an on-go...
6.8K 474 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...
141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...