Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)

4.4K 49 24
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo everyone !

Normally, it should be the Grisaia one but I have some troubles with the ending as always. (And I don't feel confident about the story I made) ;-;
Surely because I recently went back to play MMO AKA Closers, Elsword and Soul Worker.
So meanwhile, I wrote this one-shot. Yay, a depressing one *cough cough*

This one was requested by @EzioAltair115 !Thanks for your request !

Yay ! A first request on Date A Live ! I didn't watch the third season yet but I watched the two others season (plus the movie). By the way, my favorite character is...Kotori because incest win !

(Little warning : I don't quite remember the story)

Nothing to say anymore and let's go !

——————————

- In a hospital -
- 3rd POV -

You were staying on your bed in your room. Your life was good. Why was ? You happened to be injured and your bone marrow can't produce bloods anymore. How did that happened ? Well...

- Flashback -
- In a street -

One day, you were going to your school and you expected it to be a normal day among the others. Right now, you're standing in front of a crosswalk and you're waiting for the cars to stop and the pedestrian signalization going from red to green.

You saw there's not a lot of cars and you thought it will finally be time for you to move on. Ahead, you saw your best friend, Itsuka Shido, walking to your school with a certain purple-haired girl. You're happy to see him and you're looking forward to talk with him until you saw a girl passed next to you and she was crossing the road and walking toward your friend.

This girl has a long blond hair with a long side ponytail and pink eyes and she's wearing a white school uniform which you can't recognize. You're worried about her so you looked around and you saw a truck moving so fast and it seems it can't brake.

Following your instinct, you decided to save the girl because nobody noticed it and you're the only one who can help her. So you went to her and you pushed her and...

CRAAASH—!!!!

- End of flashback -

And here you are. Fortunately, you're lucky enough to survive to this accident but not enough to have a normal life. You're alive thanks to the blood bags but you don't know how long they will last and how many the hospital has. You hope the girl you saved is fine.

"Hey (Y/N)." You heard your friend greeting you.
"Oh, hi Shido." You greeted him back. "How's my buddy going ?"
"I'm fine but I should be the one who asked it to you." He said and let out a sad smile before he took a chair and sat down next to you. "Everyone at school missed you. They hope the scientists will find a cure."
"I hope so." You said sadly. "There's so many things I want to do." Shido understood you and grabbed your shoulder gently to reassure you.
"I'm sure you will recover, my bud." He said and smiled happily at you. You smiled back and you can hear someone running in the corridor.
"Hey Shido ! Where are you ?" A girl shouted.
"Who is she ?" You asked your friend.
"W-Well—"
"Ah ! Here you are Shido !" The same girl said. It's the girl who were with him before the accident. "Why are you here ? And who is he ?" Shido sighed before he let a smile.
"I told you many times I will visit my best friend and here he is." He said before he showed you to her. "He's (L/N) (Y/N). He's really nice." The girl stared at you which made you uncomfortable.
"Nice to meet you Shido's best friend !" The girl said before she bowed down to you. You kinda cringed for your nickname while your friend smiled.
"Don't worry about the nickname she gave you." He said. "Her name is Yatogami Tohka."
"That's right ! I'm his girlfriend !" Tohka said proudly and Shido felt embarrassed. You can't help but let out a little giggle.
"I'm so envious you already got a girlfriend." You said cheerfully and Shido giggled but you became sad. "Meanwhile, I'm staying here..."
"Don't say that bud." He said. "You will stay alive. I'm sure about it and besides...we're not into this relationship yet." He whispered you the last part which made Tohka confused.
"Come on man, she really loves you and I'm sure you love her back too." You whispered him and he laughed nervously. He checked the time and he noticed it's getting late.
"I would like to stay longer but we need to get back to home to prepare the dinner." He said.
"I understand. Thanks for visiting me." You said and you said goodbye to the two.

You're happy to get visits from your friends from school and only Shido comes everyday. It's not because your friends are getting bored or something like that but they had their life to do.

While you're thinking, you felt someone is staring at you. You checked the door leading to the corridor and you saw the girl you saved. She seems she's not injured at all. You were staring for a while until someone passed and she disappeared. You didn't understand what happened but you're happy to see she's fine.

- The next day -

You waited like you would usually do everyday and you got a visit but not from your best friend or just friend, from her.
She came while still wearing her white uniform.

"You're the girl I saved ?" You asked her while she's closing the door behind her.
"..." She didn't answer and she looked away. You think maybe she's shy or...mute but in any case, she seems she doesn't want to talk at all. Maybe she had to visit you against her will.
"Sorry if you had to come—"
"Mayuri." She cut you. "My name is Mayuri."
"M-My name is (L/N) (Y/N)." You stuttered because of her sudden interruption.
"(Y/N)...Why did you save me ?" She asked you. You don't quite understand why this question but you answer anyway.
"Because you were about to get into an accident." You told her and she seems still calm.
"But..." She was about to say something but she shook her head. "It's nothing." She said.
"I guess everyone have their own secret." You said before you smiled to not show any frustration.
"...Yeah." She agreed with you.

After a while, you noticed she's still here. You kinda feel bad for her like you forced her to stay with you. And besides, she's still standing up, like she will leave in any moment. She didn't say anything then but...you don't mind this silence. Some people would say they will get stressed but for you, it's nice and relaxing and besides, you feel like your bond is growing.

"...You can grab a chair." You suddenly talked and she was surprised. She nodded nervously and she went to take a chair. You found her cute when you saw her in this state. She came back with a chair and she sat down.
"...Sorry about the accident." She said sadly.
"You don't have to. What's important is to see you're safe." You reassured her but you noticed she still feels guilty. "If you want, I don't mind if you come here often." You said and she became hesitant. You think that if she comes here often, she would feel less guilty and maybe you can learn one or two things about each other.

"Sorry to interrupt you but the visit time is over." The nurse said and Mayuri nodded in understand and was about to leave until she looked at you and tried to smile.
"...Can I come here tomorrow ?" She asked you and you nodded. You can see she's truly smiling before she left. You think you made a new friend, an important new friend.

- The next day -

The next day, Shido came on the afternoon and he was talking about school. There were many funny moments but unfortunately, you weren't here to see them.

"Ah, I forgot." Shido said before he went to grab something from his pocket. He got it out and he gave you a charm. "My little sister insisted to make a charm for you so you will recover faster." He said and you smiled.
"Thanks Shido." You thanked him. "I hope you didn't put a weird thing—if you know what I mean." He laughed nervously.
"Don't say that you idiot." He said and hit your shoulder weakly and you two laughed at the same time. During your laughing, you felt the same stare from the corridor. You checked it out and you saw Mayuri staring at you. You were about to signal her to come but she suddenly disappeared after a person hided her while passing. "What's wrong ?"
"Nothing so where were we....?"

- Mayuri's POV -

Something's wrong here. I was supposed to look after Shido and the spirits but why do I feel like I have to check on (Y/N) ? He really looks like Shido but the difference is...

"He saved me..." I muttered before I'm recalling the past events. I thought nobody won't notice me but he's the only one who could and sacrificed his own life to save me, a Spirit born only from mana emitted from the other Spirits.

Badump—

What is this feeling ? I moved my hand on my heart and—

Badump—

I felt it once again. My heart went faster and it happened because I was thinking about (Y/N).
Is it what the Spirits which Shido sealed feel when they are with him ?

"Don't say that !!" I heard Shido yelling. I checked (Y/N)'s room and there's Shido who's angry and a doctor. I moved closer to hear the conversation.
"W-We're sorry but there's no blood bag useable for (L/N)-san...We didn't get enough donors for him and the others patients" The doctor said and I see Shido nearly close to cry. I felt something broke within me and more specifically, to my heart. I moved my hand over it and...I felt it less usual.
"I-It's alright Shido..." I heard (Y/N) talking. I looked at him and he's smiling at Shido and grabbed his arm. "Not a lot of people give their blood freely." He said and Shido looked at him sadly.
"B-But, everyone put their faith so you can live..." He said while clutching his fist. "And even Tohka and the others..."
"Sorry about that..." (Y/N) said sadly and Shido shook his head.
"You don't need to. After all, this world is crude toward everyone and especially to people like you..."

My feeling wanted me to barge in and reassure him but Shido's here and I don't want to ruin their moment together. It can be their last talking.

"W-Why...?" I muttered and I heard my tears touching the floor. If I didn't hurry up to follow Shido, (Y/N) won't be in this state and everything won't become like that. I hope he can still live...

I saw Shido leaving the room and he noticed me. I don't know if he knew I was the responsible for (Y/N)'s state but in any case, I closed my eyes and I prepared mentally to get scolded but instead, he gave me a pat.

"Please be kind to him." Is all he said before he left. I noticed I don't feel something from him anymore. Maybe it's because my feelings is to (Y/N) from now.

I entered into his room and he looked at me calmly.

"You're here, Mayuri." He said before he smiled. He really was looking to see me again.
"Sorry but I heard everything." I told him and his smile dropped. He looked ahead and he gave a sad smile.
"I guess it's not a surprise anymore." He said and I felt my heart starting to shatter once again. "I guess my life will end like that." I clutched my fist before I roughly put my hands on his bed.
"Don't say that (Y/N) !" I said angrily while trying to keep my tears. My emotions are getting mixed up, maybe I'm becoming more like a human. He looked at me surprised surely because of my sudden reaction. "I'm sure there's still hope !" I said and I grabbed his hands. "Please, don't leave...don't leave..." I pleaded while I couldn't keep my tears anymore.
"Mayuri..." He called my name and he patted my head. "I will stay. Don't worry now." He reassured me.

"Sorry but..." We heard the nurse talking but she surely noticed our situation. She didn't say a word and she patiently waited for me to be calm while (Y/N) comforted me.

After I left the hospital, I decided about something. I won't leave him alone. If he has to leave, I want to be his last image before he leaves.

...Now, I understand why I want to be with him. I understood why the Spirits want to be with Shido.

"I love (Y/N)..."

- A few days later -

After then, I visited him each day from the beginning to the end of the visit and he's always happy to see me. Each day I went to his room, I noticed his skin are getting pale and besides, it's getting hard for him to breath and to move. Even his lips couldn't move to talk.

Today, I decided to confess my love to him because I noticed I'm disappearing too because I'm only made of mana.

I went to the hospital and I noticed the weather is not good, the dark clouds covered the sky and rains fell out. I was walking to his room and I prepared myself mentally but when I got here, I don't see him anymore.

"...No..." I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. My heart is nearly broken right now.
"...You're here..." I heard the same nurse talking sadly.
"D-Don't tell me..." I didn't finish my sentence and she nodded while keeping a sad face.

"He's away..."

- A few days later -

At the end of this day, my body disappeared and so my life ended. I didn't bother to check on Shido before I disappeared because I was sad. I thought about all these moments (Y/N) and I spent. Why didn't I confess to him sooner ? If I didn't rush into the accident, he would surely be alive but will we meet ? That's the question I always ask myself.

I went to his gravestone in a rainy day. On his ceremony, all his friends went and cried. Shido and the Spirits are here too and they cried too. It made my heart hurt when I hear them. I couldn't help but cry along with them.

Here lies (L/N) (Y/N),
A great friend toward everybody

I'm starting to cry and say sorry a lot of times until...someone hugged me gently from behind. The touch is warm and I felt my heart relieved like the sun would heat its cold and wet shape. The rainy day is starting to become a sunny day. I looked behind and...

"I'm here now Mayuri..."

I let out a smile and...

"Don't leave me anymore, (Y/N)..."

————————

The next one should be...I don't know. Maybe the Grisaia one or...meh. I should sleep more longer next time.

Hum...See you next time !

(2594 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 143 11
All characters belong to the original owner and same with the pictures that I use. Only you belong to you. Summary: I've always made just Female read...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
62.3K 1.1K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
54.9K 498 24
So a year ago I made a book similar to this but I ended up making only one, one shot and I kinda just stopped writing in it. So I wanna restart this...