his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

thirty four

5.3K 309 169
By freckledlix

please read the author's note in the end thank you!!

han jisung sat patiently on his seat, across him was his 'girlfriend', jennie kim, who was sulking over the fact that lisa has not made a move on her.

"maybe it's cause you're 'dating' me?" jisung offered, making air quotations when he said the word dating.

"she's supposed to get jealous over you and i don't know, shove me inside a janitor's closet and make out with me heavily and leave a hickey on my neck and say that i'm hers." jennie exaggerated as jisung cringed at the visual jennie had left in his mind.

"i thought she was a bottom?" jisung asked and jennie snorted, loudly.

"girlll, i came to you to get her attention. what top does that? i'm a bottom and it stays that way." she said as jisung chuckled.

"i just hope she-" jennie started but stopped herself.

her eyes widened as she saw the woman of the hour.

lisa entered the cafe with minho, their hands entwined and them being all giggly and lovey dovey with each other.

"why what's wro-" jisung asked and stopped as well when he turned around when he saw lisa and minho laughing about something.

"fucking hell.. i knew you should've groped my boob when she was looking." jennie sulked as jisung shushed her.

"shush, what the fuck is this?" he asked as jennie shook her head softly,

"i- i don't know. isn't minho gay? oh my god lisa went after someone gay and did it successfully oh my god oh my god." jennie said as she tried to hide her stress by drinking her coffee but stopped to frown,

"what the fuck i've been drinking this for a long time and now i just realize it's empty."

jisung ignored her whines as he continued staring at the couple that just walked in, lisa suddenly laughed out loud and minho gave her a weirded out look but chuckled along.

he couldn't stop himself and before he could say sike he was already in front of their table and asked,

"what's going on here?"

lisa looked at him and smiled sweetly, "oh me and minmin are having a date!"

"he's gay." jisung snapped as lisa looked at minho with a confused expression before staring right back at jisung,

"weird, cause i think he's into me a lot. especially earlier by the alleyway! oh he's one good kisser." lisa drawled, trying to get a reaction from the boy.

'i know bitch, his tongue was down my throat a few days ago.' he thought but chose not to say it.

"o-oh really?" jisung squeaked, "t-that's good i guess."

lisa giggled as she placed her hand on top of minho's and said, "i wonder what else he's good at."

'a lot of things bitch.'

"you really shouldn't leave your partner there alone sungie," minho stated, meeting jisung's eyes for the first time since they arrived. "that's not good."

"r-right, of course." jisung stuttered, scratching the back of his neck and was about to go ahead and leave but stopped himself and turned to them.

"d-do you guys wanna sit with us?" he asked.

the two looked at eachother and agreed, "sure, we'll be right there."

he gave them a smile and walked back to their table.

--

meanwhile...

"how did i do?" lisa whispered subtly as minho pretended to look at the menu as he answered,

"well, my dick is still as soft as a pillow so i guess that's okay."

lisa snickered, "whatever, let's go."

the two stood up and went to the table of jennie and jisung. lisa sat next to jisung and minho sat next to jennie.

it was awkward as fuck.

"welcome to markypooh's coffee and pastry where everything is tasty! even my boyfriend he tastes good whe-" jackson greeted them but stopped when mark himself whacked the back of jackson's head.

"they don't need to know about our sex life," mark snapped at him before turning to the odd couples and smiling at them sweetly, "what can we get you babies?"

"one caramel macchiato and a glazed donut for the boy over there." jisung said before minho could answer mark's question.

"thank you but i could've ordered for myself." minho snarked but jisung just shrugged.

"i'll have a mocha frappe with extra whipped cream please." lisa said but jackson just sighed,

"we're out of whipped cream sorry."

"i wonder why." minho trailed, making mark blush and jackson smirk.

"'cause it tastes good when you lick-" jackson started but mark clamped his hand on his mouth to stop him from telling their customers of their vulgar deeds in the kitchen.

"why not we get you a nice cool iced coffee instead and a banana muffin on the house hmm sweetie?" mark asked as lisa nodded happily.

"mkay, we'll be back in a few!"

once they left the four fell into an awkward silence before lisa began laughing out of nowhere.

"what the fuck?" minho cried as lisa kicked his foot subtly.

"oh, i mean HAHAHA!" minho laughed (fakely) as jennie and jisung looked confused.

"is this a thing where y'all just laugh from outta nowhere like witches in the night?" jennie asked.

lisa looked at her and giggled again, "i don't know about minmin but i can't believe i'm dating him!"

jisung clenched his fist on the coffee cup he was holding when he heard lisa call minho, his minho the nickname he had given the older.

"oh, okay. i just thought y'all went batshit crazy." jennie smiled as lisa glared,

"well, it's what COUPLES do, we do batshit crazy things! i mean you should know, you did basically have sex with jisung here on the courtyard now didn't you? i think that's the definition of batshit crazy and not laughing from outta the blue like a lunatic."

jisung stared as the two began bickering, spitting out insults and such at each other.

he looked at minho and he looked like he didn't give a fuck as he scrolled through his snapchat.

jisung nudged him subtly, "walk me to the bathroom?"

minho stayed silent and after a few seconds he replied, "okay."

--

hey guys uwu i wanna like address three things today before we proceed to the next chapter!!

first, HOLY SHIT WE FUCKING REACHED 1K VOTES 😭😭😭 IM SO HAPPY LIKE I LEGIT SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT LDBSJXHSJX THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WENT THEIR WAY TO PRESS ON THAT CUTE LITTLE STAR BEFORE LEAVING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

second,
y'all i know this story isn't that quite original in terms of plot like the fake dating turned real dating concept but a few of these ideas came from me and the people around me who i asked for opinions (such as the website for the fake boyfriends, seungmin being an ALMOST lover, the way hyunjin compares innie to minnie, the wedding.) so if y'all are gonna post a story with the SAME PLOT AND IDEAS like mine please notify me first!! plagiarism is frowned upon in the writing community (i hope you know that) and you're taking someone's idea and made it your own (the og readers of this book know how we ended up here).  i hope you understand where i'm coming from because i spent months making this story and to have someone take my hardwork and make people believe that this was theirs is batshit crazy. be someone better and let your creative side show and make your own plot!!

third, this book is close to ending!! (at around chapter 40) and i'm gonna have a longass note there too lmao but imma just say that apart from coup d'etat getting regular updates i have another surprise for you guys once this book ends!!

thank you for reading!!

- ferds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 781 36
He was never looking for love. In fact, Yang Jeongin didn't really care for it at the time. He was too busy with the responsibilities that came with...
365K 21.2K 20
in which hwang hyunjin slowly takes interest in top student kim seungmin after he spills ice tea on him. [this is literally a fetus story, cringe war...
14.2K 581 22
« "Finish what you started," I say, breathing hard. "That's not the way you should be talking to your husband, is it? Ask nicely," Hyunjin says swee...
117K 4.1K 18
[COMPLETED] "Seungmin, meet Hwang Hyunjin." "Hyunjin, meet Kim Seungmin." . . . "Your Fiancé." In which Seungmin and Hyunjin got into an arranged...