๐Ÿ’–Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..๏ฟฝ...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
๐Ÿ—จPart 4 & 5๐Ÿ’ฌ
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
๐Ÿ™‚TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!๐Ÿ˜Š
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119

310 6 1
By anirudhpianist

PART 116

Ajay : You can draw me? My face?

He point his face. She start to laughed.

Veesha : Athe Mudiyathe..

Ajay : Why not? My face is so difficult to draw?

Veesha : I only draw smiling face..Nee siri,naa une variyeren..

He glance at her,sulked.😒

Ajay : Ohh..Nevermind..

He walked away. She let him to walk front. As she walk behind him. Her dreamland started once again. She thinking how wounderful would be if she link her arm with his. She extend her hand to his arm about to touch it but when he turned behind. She look at her shawl and grip it. She act like she hold her shawl from flew away.

Ajay : Not again..Walk with me,Veesha..

She stif a laugh then walk with him.

Veesha : Okay..

While walking, Veesha took a shawl and put it around her head when the climate was windy. Ajay looked at her,she did same to him. He do a circle around his face mean "Face" then circle his finger👌🏻 to her. He tried to tell her "She's Beautiful with the shawl". She blushed as he told her she's beautiful in sign language.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

At home,..

Deva and Harini were playing toys at living room. Anjana was quietly reading a book. Veesha come to downstair. She seems abit better. She go to Anjana and ask if she eaten. Veesha touch Anjana's shoulder.

Veesha : Sorry..Dinner sapdhe varale?

Anjana touch Veesha's hand and smiled.

Anjana : Sapten,Veesha..You have it too..

Veesha : Hmmm..(smiled)

When Veesha see the dining area, Ajay and his father were there. Ajay's father was eating there but Ajay just about to take a seat. She slowly walked to the dining area. Veesha got Ajay's attention when he heard the anklets sound again. She wore the ankets which he bought and gifted to her. Ajay just sit on the chair while staring at Veesha. Ajay signal Veesha to sit with him to have dinner.

Ajay's mother come there then pour water into glass for Ajay then walk back to kitchen. Ajay show his plate with rice like ready to feed her. She wide her eyes and look at his parents then look back to Ajay and shake her head "No". She don't want to let his parents to know that he feed her and treat her like child. Of course,as wife she should take care of him like a mother but here is different. He's being overload caring husband.

Ajay : Oru vay..[One mouth/spoon]

She shake her head "No" again. He glared at her when she refused.

Ajay : Vaare poriya illaya?(mouthed)

He mouthed her then gritted his teeth. She testing his patience.

Veesha : No..(mouthed)

Ajay's mother : Veesha..

Veesha : Haan..Varen..

She walk to kitchen while staring at her husband who actually is glaring at her. She come back to the dining table with dhal curry bowl and paneer tikka masala then she placed it on the table.

●Admin : Even I feel hungry when I type this.😭●

Ajay : Curry..

He asked. She sighed and go to Ajay with dhal curry. She served him.

Ajay : Tikka..

She take one spoon of tikka and served him as well. He took the tikka masala with rice and dhal curry on his hand.

Ajay : Appalam..

She take and put on his plate.

Ajay : Pickles..

He look at her and checking if she pissed off but she was calm.

Veesha : Vere ethavathu venuma?

Ajay shake his head "No". She about to turned. He grasp her wrist,she turned. He feed her so quickly. She cover her mouth after he feed her. That was so unexpected for her again. The couple turned if Ajay's father see them. Well,the answer was Yes. He stared at them,blankily.😐 Veesha turned and went to kitchen quick. Ajay start to eat quietly like nothing happened.

n room,..

Veesha getting ready to sleep and separate the beds. Ajay come out from washroom after brush.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Uhhhmm..

Veesha : What Hari said?

Ajay : Hari wants Anjana and kids to live with him..but you know that lady..She creating the problem..She still don't want her daughter to be treat like a psysco..So,Renuka is still there..

Veesha : Haiyoh..😲

Ajay : That's why Anjana come back with kids..

Veesha : But why Hari-

Ajay : He stuck between his mother and his wife..Amma Thangachi'ya? Ille Pondati pullagela?

She stared at him.

Ajay : If she being rational,there will no issue..I could understand Hari's situation..So hard,Stuck between his mom and wife..

She sighed.

Veesha : Rombe kastham'le?

Ajay : Neeya worried pannathe..

We will do something..Sleep now..

She smiled alittle but she seems worried about something. It was his step mother and herself. Relationship between her mother in law and Veesha is not completely smooth.

Veesha : Okay..

She walk to bed and get on her bed. When she about to lie down,..

Ajay : One minute,Veesha..

She look at him. He give a doubt look and he started to be awkward.

Ajay : Are you still thinking to go for the medical camp?

Veesha frowned but still smiled then nodded. His lips pouting naturally but then he pressed his lips to hide his sadness. He sighed.

Ajay : Okay..

Veesha : Good Night..(smiled)

He looked at her then pull the blanket on him.

Ajay : Good Night..

They were sleeping. After awhile,Ajay turned at Veesha's side in sleep. He feel cool so he open his eyes and search for his blanket. He pull it but then found Veesha NOT on bed. He get off from his bed quick.

Ajay : Veesha?

He stood up and walk other side of her bed then turned to washroom. The washroom light was switch off so she can't be inside there. He got fear. He turned to the door to go out but Veesha enter the room with water bottle. She look at him blankily and close the door.

Veesha : You awake?

Ajay : Enga poone?

Veesha : To fill water..

She show her water bottle.

Veesha : Water jug was empty..

Ajay : Ohhh..Okay..

He look at her from bottom to her face.

Ajay : Cheri..Poo..

She went to her bed and place the bottle on the table.

Next day,..

At office..(working place)

Ajay typing on computer so fast with serious. He looks focus in his work.

*Knock! Knock!

Ajay : Come in!

Ram : Rassa! ☺

Ram called Ajay in sweet way. Ajay look at Ram then look back the computer screen and continue typing. Ram just about to open his mouth to asked to go out for lunch but Ajay decided to answer him before Ram could asked him.

Ajay : Naa varela,nee poo!

He didn't let Ram to say another words. Ram was ticked off.😒 Ram knock Ajay's computer to tease him.

Ajay : Dei..

He look up at Ram but Ajay remain calm and his voice was not angry at all. Ram look at him doubtful.

Ajay : Ram..

He call him but Ram roll his eyes and went out without say anything. Ajay shake his head left and right then continue doing his work.

Time pass by,..

He complete his work finally. He just leaned on his own office chair,relaxed. He exhaled his breathe with relief through his mouth. He do some neck stretching such flexion,side bead and head drop. He cracked his knuckles when he stretch it.

Ajay : Pah!

*Knock!

Ajay : Come in!

His glance went to the door. He saw a hand hold the door,quite familier too. He wided eyes as Veesha stands there She didn't wanted to step inside because it's his office. She still have some phobia because last time he said home is home,office is office. He don't allowed anyone from his family to office. Family for Home,Office for Work. She still remember his slogan. But she still there to give him something and leave in few minutes.

Ajay : Sha..(surprised)

She smiled to him unsurely and stand there. She was thinking if he was surprised or shocked. Is he gonna expel her soon? He stood up and take a quick walk to her.

Ajay : What a surprise to see you here! Come in..

He palmed her back and let her inside his office.

Ajay : Take your seat,Sha..

He close the door as he turned back. After he did that, he turned to Veesha. She stop after she saw a mess on his table. She felt it's wrong time to visit him. He look at his table then look at her. She stared at him.

Veesha : Are you busy?

She asked him doubtly.

Ajay : I was but not anymore..

Veesha : Ohh..

She look back to his messy desk. He walk to her and place his palm on her shoulder. He bring her to his office chair.

Ajay : It was just a little mess..I do it later..

He point his chair to ask her to sit there.

Ajay : Sit..

Veesha : It's your chair.. It won't be respect if I sit there..

Ajay : I know you respect me and my rank..But I prefer you see me as husband first and not the boss of this company..Just sit.. He makes her to sit on his own office chair which is CEO chair. He bring other normal chair to sit front of Veesha. So,they can talk with eye contact. She smile awkwardly when she sit on the chair.

Ajay : And I'm really surprise to see you here..

He said it while looking at her carefully. She smile.

Ajay : So,what's your plan for today?

She shrug her shoulders.

Veesha : I didn't planned anything special but this..I'm just here to give you lunch box..(pouted)

She show him good bag. He sighed, upsetly. She hold the bag with her.

Veesha : What happen? You don't like it? Don't worry,I will leave soon..I know Family for Home,Office for Work..

He shake his head "No".

Ajay : Athe apo..Now you are always welcome here..

She have no idea what to reply. She feel Ajay overhelmed welcoming her to his place.

Veesha : Share this with Ram brother..

Ajay : He just leave for lunch few minutes ago..

Veesha : Ohh..(pouted)

Ajay : Huh Uh! So,you are here just to give the food not enjoy the food with me is it?

Veesha give him suspiciously look with smirking lips when he give a hint.😏

Ajay : I'm starving..

They had lunch peacefully. After sometime,Veesha about to leave. She stood up.

Ajay : What you gonna do after this?

Veesha shrug her shoulders.

Veesha : I don't know..I have to do nothing..It was boring to stay with at home..

Ajay : Hmm..I have no work too..

He stroking his chin then look at her.🤔

Veesha : Why you looking at me like that?

Ajay : Just now,the meal..Something is missing right?

Veesha : What missing?

She frowned.

Veesha : Your favourite Appalam's were there..Inum ena missing?

As she was thinking what was missing? He takes her to his car and drive it to somewhere. She turn to him who driving the car. She stared at him.

Veesha : Are you going complaint for something is missing in my cook today?

Ajay : What?! I'm not that silly..🙄

Veesha : Then,tell me where we are going now?

She cross her arms and pouted. She was sulked.

Ajay : Aiyyya..😏

He act little funny after see her pouting lips and angry face. One of his hand was on gear box move to her face and pinch her cheek. He take off his hand after done with his pinching. She just look at him while palm her cheek which pinch by him. She look surprised and speechless with his act but of course she blushed too.😳

Ajay : You look cute when you are sulk..That's why!

He winked at her.😉 She didn't say anything but look away and smile to herself. The journey was too long until she question him the same question which is "Aren't we reached yet?" for many times.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay and Veesha were at ice cream parlour.🍧🍦🍨 They order for the ice-cream by seeing the menu. Ajay and Veesha were order for different  flavours.

Ajay : You want to taste this if you like then ,Next time,you can order this,Sha..

She shake her head "No" at first because of they are in public place but he still go for it. She wide her eyes and show him thumbs up after he feed her one spoon of ice cream. He notice some chocolate corner of her lips. He grab a tissue and wipe her lips even he got another idea. She was blushed as she behaved like a kid when she eat the ice cream. They really have happy time together. After eat,they went out.  When they were on the way to home,the rain drops touch on his car. The car was stop because of congestion. She hold her hands together and about to rub.

Veesha : It's cool..

Ajay : I didn't say it's hot..

She give a boredom look😒 and place her cool palm and cool fingers on his neck to let him know how much she felt cool. He make his neck how if someone tickle his neck.

Ajay : Holyshit!

He move to his door as Veesha take off her hands from him. She started to chuckled at him🤭 but he was mad. God! Not again!

Veesha : Sorry..

She apologize when she notice him, angry but he remained silent.

Veesha : Ajay..Are you angry with me?

He turned on the radio and look away. She pouted and keep quiet too. She understood he don't like to heard her voice anymore. She crossed her limits. She shouldn't play with him. She should stop being child to him. All she did because she was comfortable with him but didn't know that it would make Ajay to be angry. She turned to window.

Veesha : I'm sorry,Ajay..If I cross my limit..I won't play with you again..

She look back to him.

Veesha : I know you are angry on me..It's okay if you drop me here..I'll go home by myself..

All he did was a heavy breathe and nothing else,not even a reply. She apologize to him again and move to her door side then lean on it to stop bothering him. She faced her window side. She feel something so she turned and saw him coatless. He cover her with his coat and back to his seat. He just understood that she felt cold. Even he was angry,there is a good thing about him was caring. He still care for her. She unclick the seat belt.

She take his coat and wear in properly without argue. She put back the seat belt and let her hands into coat pockets to keep her hands warm. He still keep his face moody but then he turn off the radio. Silence fill up in the car. As Ajay was looking away,he frowned. He turned and look at his hand which on gear box have been touch by his wife,only her forefinger tip print touch his knuckle. He look up at her face.

Veesha : Sorry..

She almost whispered. He look away at his window side as his hand held her hand together and interlocked. She look at their hands which been grip in passively. Her heart beating fast as she look at him. Last time,he hugged and hold her only to convince her but now he's angry but he did hold her hand silently. What does that mean? Her lips were curving and blossom a smile. Her eyes were in tears of happiness but she wiped it away before he noticed her with her other hand. It's all take so much time to just hold her hand without any reason. Thanks to the silly fight to make beautiful ending.💗

At night,..

Veesha teaching Harini Mathematics

Veesha : 4 plus 3 is equal to 7,not 8..Let me show you how..

Ajay take a peep of his niece and wife while standing behind Veesha. He place his forefinger on his lips🤫 telling Harini to be quiet when she see him stands there. Veesha can't see him because he standing behind her. He tickle Veesha's neck once as he pass by them.

Veesha : Aaaahhh!😳😱😨

She got goosebumps after he did that. Harini palmed her mouth and giggling🤭 as Veesha turned back to Ajay who going to upstair. It's kind of playful revenge or he did that for her attention. She blushed then look back to the mathematics book while smiling. She never thought if he would play with her. This tickle war never ends.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay come his room after he talked to his father. Veesha already on her bed. He walk to his bed and grab his blanket. He stop after something cross his mind. He turned back and look to Veesha.

Ajay : Good Night,Veesha..

No respond. He walk to her and check. She was sleeping. Her novel was beside her. The pages were flipping because of the breeze. He palmed the book from flipping. He grab the novel and place it on the table. He move her bang hair and comb her hair with his fingers gently.  When he cupped her face and his thumb fingertip rub on her soft cheek then he bring his face to hers but he stop. He move back then take off his hand from her face. He adjust her blanket to cover her. He close the window then went to his bed without making any sound.

Next day..

At work..(hospital)

Veesha took the novel from her bag then open her novel and found a bead peacock feather bookmark. She astonished then smiled. She know it was her husband who did this. Blue,Green,Brown crystals bead were tied into the bookmark. A gold bead colour at the end. She frown at it as it was shine. One of bead was in gold. It was really gold and state her name in tiny font. She drop her jaw,surprisily.😲 Just a bookmark but it was fill with gold. How he can be so creative? She called for Ajay. Ajay answered the called with his left hand while his right was on the computer mouse.

Veesha : Hello..

His eyes went wided.

Ajay : Sha?

Veesha : Uhhmm..Are you busy now?

Ajay : Haan..Not really..Sollu ma..

He let the telephone between his side neck and shoulder while bend his neck to hold the phone so that he can do multitask. He typing so fast on computer.

Veesha : I saw the bookmark..It was beautiful..Thank You..I love it..

She whispered.

Ajay : Happy that you do..

Veesha : Uhhhmm..I'm happy too that you free your time even you are busy..

He let go the keyboard and the mouse too. He hold the telephone with his hand and sit properly.

Ajay : Sha..(doubtful)

Veesha : I heard your typing sound..

Ajay : Okay..Soooorryyy..

Veesha : It's okay..I just call you to thank you..Carry on..Bye..

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Uhhmm..

Ajay : Nothing..Nothing..Bye..

Veesha : Okay..Bye..

He hung up the telephone. She kissed the phone the put down the phone. She bite her nail,blushing.😁😄

Evening..

Ajay and Veesha reach their home after work. Veesha removing her sandals. She was holding the side jambs of the door, taking off her sandals. Ajay enter house then sensed his wife didn't come inside yet. He turned, the door gonna slam on her fingers which holding the side jamb of the door. He stop the door quick then grab her hand from holding the side door jambs. He hold her hand. She smiled at him.

Ajay : You want me to help?

Veesha : It's okay..I'll do it..Thank you..

She smiled then..

Veesha : Ouh!(pain)

Ajay : Why?

He stared at her feets.

Ajay : You never wore such a footwear..

Veesha : Once I went shopping with Riya,we bought same sandals..Never know, it wouldn this hard to take off..

Finally,she remove her right sandal but she go to her left one. He knee down and let her hand rest on his shoulder.

Veesha : Ajay..What if anyone see us?

Ajay : When on our marriage day,I put metti on your toe..Everyone was watching us quietly..

Veesha : Right..

She whispered almost. He pull the buckle and untie her sandal's ankle strap.

Ajay : Done..

He stood up then walk inside. All she did was let go a heavy breathe while admiring own husband.😍

Evening..

Anjana and Shoba talk for sometimes in her room. She literally crying and it was overheard by Ajay when the room door was not close fully.

At midnight..

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms respectively but Ajay was lying on sofa at living room and rest his arm on his face to cover his eyes. He was sleeping. Someone shook his arm. He take off his arm from his face and see Veesha smile to him. He get up and sit properly on sofa and let her sit.

Ajay : What are you doing here?

Veesha : Athe naa kekkanam..Nee Inga ena pandre? Do you know what is the time now?

Ajay : What? What is the time now?

He got panic if he late for his conference.

Veesha : 11 morning..

She sounds sarcastic. Ajay got up and pull the stand lamp near by and check the time. It was just midnight.

Ajay : Why you need to do this to me?😒

He sounds upset.

Veesha : Why you didn't sleep at upstair? You don't like the room anymore? Or it was me you don't like?(pouted)

Ajay : Apdi ille..

He narrated what he overheard and feel bad for his sister.

Ajay : Aarthi still supporting her daughter and didn't want to send her there..I was thinking what do to then fall asleep here..

Veesha : Uhhmm..I have an idea..

Ajay : What?

Veesha : Nevermind.. It's really stupid..

Ajay : Tell me what is it?

Veesha : But it's quite risk for you,Ajay..

Ajay : I won't let anything to happen again..Just tell me what is it..

Veesha : Why not we just give a second chance to Renuka? All of us go for a vacation together..So,we watch her behaver..

Ajay : No way! Are you mad?

Veesha : No..No..Listen to me first..

She get to the position to face him properly.

Veesha : I mean..The main problem is they didn't believe the reports that Renuka is mentally ill..Athan soldren..If all of us go for vacation but she is fine and normal..We still can consider her that she is good or nothing serious..but if she's not..Anytime,anyone of them could see her behaving abnormal..then for Sure they will send her whatever she need to attend..

Ajay : Impossible..I can't do that.. He show his palms to her like he decided for final.

Veesha : Ajay..Please think again..We can hire secret bodyguards..Isn't sounds exciting?

Ajay : Do you  know how serious this matter is? But you are so excited about secret bodyguards?

He look at her weirdly.

Veesha : Then,what you want me to do? I can't see your sister crying every night..It's not good for her health and her baby..In the same time,..I can't risk your life..That is why I'm saying let's try this..You have think about this,Ajay?

She grip his hand into her palms.

Veesha : Not a single person is happy here..Not even the kids are happy..I don't feel this is right..The family is broken..I don't like to see you being this..You worried about me,our family and bussiness..I'm just trying to help you and hoping that everything come to normal..Happy Family,More profits in bussines and no more dark circles under your eyes..Please..

Ajay look at Veesha while thinking. She let go his hand then and lean on his chest.

Veesha : 1..2..3..4..5..Yup..

She listened to his heartbeat.💗 He frowned at her and wonder what she doing there.

Ajay : What are you doing there?🤨

She move away from him.

Veesha : Your heart said yes..

Ajay : Weirdo!😒

She chuckled.🤭

Ajay : Nee ela soldrathe muthala'thanama irutalum..One side yosike bothe..consider panelam..

She glance at him.😒

Ajay : I mean great idea..Just for Anjana..

Veesha : Thanks..😌Cheri..Poolam..Vaa..

She got up and he pull his hand to get up him to make him to go upstair to sleep. In room,Veesha took something from her closet while Ajay was doing his bed. She stare at the file then walk to him. He stop and and look at then to the file

Veesha : I know you having hard time in company..If you need this,take it..

He frowned and take it then check. His face changed to upset. It were her properties documents.

Ajay : No..I can manage it..Take this back..

Veesha : Poi sollathe..Enake ella teriyum..I saw ur graph that day..Ithe veche ethavathu panne..Save your company..

Ajay : All of this is yours,Veesha..I can't..

He shake his head "No".

Veesha : Okay..Apo Inimey en'keteh pesathe..

She decided to walk away but he grip her arm.

Ajay : Your brother save this for you..This is consider your family property..

Veesha : I thought what for me is for you too but it seems like you don't see me as wife..I'm not..Am I right? I don't have rights to help you..Correct?

He sighed.

Ajay : Fine..I'll take it this..but stop killing me with your words.

Smile blossom on her lips then she give him a hug as quick as flash and broke it.

Veesha : Good night..

She went to her bed and sleep as Ajay did the same.

*Few days after..

Ajay and Veesha have a good bonding. They get to know each other. Nothing physical but they have a great understanding to each other and their tie slowly become stronger day by day. Ajay being caring towards Veesha,she show her affection to him and the way she handle him when he have uncontrolable anger & stress were bring their relationship one level up. But still Veesha living in her dreamland,imagining that having a romantic relationship with him which actually is not.

.*.*.*.*.

Ajay drop Veesha in her work place. They still in the car.  He turned to her,she look at him. She hold his hand.

Veesha : I hope things will turn out fine..

He also hold her hand

Ajay : I hope too..

She smiled and bring his hand around her shoulder and give a hug then broke quick. She grab her bag and doctor coat.

Veesha : Bye..(smiled)

He shake his head left and right "No" as disagreed.

Ajay : See you at home..

She smile widely then get out from the car. He still glancing at her who walking away after close the door.

Veesha was in her work place. Riya and Veesha went to washroom. They washed their hands then touch up themselves.

Riya : I saw your name wasn't on the medical camp list..

Veesha : I cancel it..

Riya : Why?

Veesha : Why you cancel it just now? I heard you talking to Albert..

Riya : My daughter..She was crying..Kamal trigger her so much..

Veesha laugh.

Riya : And you?

Veesha look at Riya pleasently then smiling.

Riya : Ohh..Someone afraid to miss his wife? Did Mr .CEO stop you?

Veesha : No..Not at all..He was fine with it.. But I could read his mind..He seems so upset..I don't want leave him..

Riya : Awww..How sweet..

Veesha smiled then her smile faded away. She hold her forehead in sudden. She turned and try to bear the pain.

Riya : Veesha..

Veesha : Naa en cabin poren..

Riya : Okay..

She go to her office while holding her forehead and sit on her chair then close her eyes to relax. Not even a minute,she got up and grab her handbag then went out.

.*.*.*.*.*.

As Ajay alarm make noise in early morning,Ajay wake up and Veesha too. He off his alarm.

Ajay : Veesha..You sleep..It was my alarm..

Veesha : Nevermind..I'm not sleepy..

Ajay : Okay..

He grab his towel.

Veesha : Jogging polle?

Ajay : Ille,Sha..Today,I need to be early to office..

Veesha : Okay..

Ajay : Tomorrow,we can go together..Okay?

Veesha : Hmmm..

She nodded. Ajay went to the washroom. She stop nodding her head and just realise something.

Veesha : Did he just said together? (gasped) He must say it in sleep..

Veesha use the opposite room's washroom. When she dress up with saree. She knocking the door just in case if Ajay is dressing inside. He open the door for her instead of say come in. After walk in,She smiled to him then walked to the mirror and touch up. He sitting on bed while tying the tie then wore the coat. He grab his watch and put on his wrist. He see Veesha put pottu between her eyebrows. He turned back and stared at the floor while thinking.💭

Veesha point of view.

She check herself if she look better. She comb her hair and then clip her half hair. She about to give a flying kiss💋 and tell herself beautiful as usual. Then,another image appeared on the mirror. It was Ajay's. She have no clue why he stand behind her. With awkwardly,she smile to him. Her lips curved more then her shyness makes her to look down. He hold her arms and make her to face him.

He cupped her face and kiss on her forehead,she close her eyes when his lips touch her forehead. After kiss, he see her reaction. She wide her eyes ,surprisely look at him. He make his innocent face. He turned and get out of the room quickly. He felt little awkward so he leave. The door was closed. She see the door then turned slowly and look at the mirror and recall back what just happened. Did he really kissed her on forehead?

In sudden,she couldn't react because she can't believe what just happen. She look down at the floor while thinking. Do she need to pinch herself to believe this isn't a dream. Ajay sneak into the room again after he realise he left his bag inside. When he see his wife still in dreaming and standing front of the mirror. She heard a sound so she tilt up her head and look at the mirror.

She sensed something on her cheek. It was a kiss. She feel his lips and tip of nose into her cheek as she saw the reflection on mirror that Ajay kissing her cherry cheek passively while wrap his arm around her shoulder and neck. She close her eyes tightly when his kiss went deep into cheek. It made her lean sidely abit so she hold his arm. He let go her in quick then turned back and grab his bag. She turned back to him who rush out of the room.

Ajay : See you,Beautiful..
He close the door gently. Her cheek went red because of blushing. She close her eyes and palmed her face,shy.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay who come out from his car and go inside the hospital. He planned to surprised Veesha to take her out for lunch. Then,he saw Riya there when she greet him.

Riya : Hi,Sir..

He frowned at her because he was not sure who is she.

Riya : I'm Riya..Veesha's collaegue..Kamal's wife..

Ajay : Ohh..Hello,Riya..Veesha enga?

Riya : Huh? She took half day leave and went home..

Ajay frowned.

Ajay : Half day leave?

Riya : Yeah..She didn't told you?

He think but he didn't remember Veesha inform him anything. By looking at Ajay's face,Riya knew the answer.

Riya : Veesha didn't told you?

Ajay : Huh? No..No..I mean yeah..She did..I just remember now..Thanks anyway..

He lied. He should cover up Veesha in this matter.

Riya : Ohhh..Okay,Sir..Bye..

She smiled. He nodded and walk away. He start to think again. Veesha didn't inform him anything. He drive to his house and expect Veesha to be there but..

Ajay : Veesha enga?

He asked his mother.

Ajay's Mother : Teriyathe maari kekkare.. She must be at working place..

Ajay : Ama le..

He whispering to himself. His suspicious grow bigger. He feel so doubtful but not in bad way. He know her very well. For his sake,she stop her friendship with Rahul. All he worries about is why she didn't inform him, it was really a matter for him because half day leave is really a long time. What makes her to take half day leave? What she gonna do out there and not in home?  His glance went to the calender. His birthday just around the corner,maybe,she went out to make a plan surprise him but something It's poke his mind the whole day.

Moon was up on the sky.

Veesha sneakily into room to sleep. Lamps post lights from outside make the dimmer so without turn on the lights,she walk to her bed. Accidently,she slip the water bottle. It's make a sound. She palmed her forehead with regret.🤦🏻‍♀️ Ajay's side bed lamp was switched on. She turned. Ajay was staring at her while resting his chin on palm.😒 Look like he watching her from just now. He got up and switch on the lights. She turned and look at the floor.

Water split on the floor somehow. She grab the bottle and check. It was cracked. He wanted to help her out but she refused. As she wipe off the water on the floor,he crossed his arms and leaning on the closet while watching her. When she switch off the lights and go to bed as he still standing and watch her. With lights of bed lamp,she walk carefully. The room remain dim.

Ajay : Why you didn't tell me,you took half day leave,Veesha?

She stop and wide her eyes. She turned to him.

Ajay : You don't need to tell me the reason..I respect you and your  privacy..You have all your freedom,Sha..You can do anything and go anywhere you want..I don't even mind if you meet Keerthi and Rahul because I trust you and your friendship but I prefer you inform me first..Without knowing that you are on leave,Today afternoon, I came to your hospital to bring you for lunch but you was not there..I was disappointed when Riya told me you took time off..Inimey inthe maari panathe..Puritha?

A big lecture from Ajay. As his glance went to her face ,she stared at the floor and nodded. He take some steps forward and get closer to her. He grab her face in his hand. He nearly lean to kiss her.

Veesha : Ajay..Please..

She move back as remove his hand from her face. A hurt expression appeared on his face and it's visible for Veesha to see.

Veesha : Vena..

She sounds like begging. As he respect and care about her,he move back then turned to his bed. She went to her bed. He off the bed lamp as soon as he get on bed. He pull blanket on him. His back was facing her side. The night would be a romantic night if she let him what he wanted to do but she reluctant.

Ajay : Good Night,Sha..

He say in low tone but enough for Veesha to heard his voice. From his voice tone,she knows he was hurted yet he still wish her good night like nothing happened. He was not angry even she reluctant. A guitlness appeared on her face. She make her face like going to cry. She control for him because He would never wanted to see her crying and It would bother him so much. She turned on other side which not Ajay's side and sleep.

Next day,..

It was evening time. Ajay stop his car at hospital to fetch Veesha. The sky was still bright. He didn't go inside to bother her wokring time. He just wait,waiting and waited patiently. The sky turns dark. She still never come. He was wilted as a plant. A big lecture given by him to her yesterday but she never inform him anything today. He get out from his car and staring at the entrances as she come out from the hospital. When she saw him ,she was quietly get into the car. He never talked at all,same goes to her. No holding hands and hugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
44K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...