his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

thirty one

8.9K 358 914
By freckledlix

im sorry mom.

(also i had serendipity and scenery on repeat for this to set the mood, this is like the very rare times i write smut, i hope this was okay!!)

hyunjin's eyes widened at what the younger had said, clearly surprised by what had left his pretty little mouth.

"w-what?" hyunjin choked, shock still evident in his voice.

his eyes stayed on jeongin's, who was looking away shyly, his cheeks dusted with a shade of pink. the younger was thankful that the lighting was dim and the older couldn't see him.

hyunjin still found him pretty, the way how his bottom lip was in a small pout, his features were outlined by the moonlight, and his eyes were filled with something he couldn't explain.

"p-please, t-take me." he whispered as he placed his head onto hyunjin's chest, nuzzling him.

"i- i want you to be my first." he squeaked shyly, making hyunjin flush.

"i-" hyunjin stuttered as jeongin whined and placed soft kisses on his jaw.

"p-please hyungie,"

"i really need you right now."

hearing that snapped hyunjin back to reality, he picked up jeongin, who immediately wrapped his legs around the older's waist, he felt hyunjin's strong arms around him as hyunjin connected their lips again.

"i'm going to take good care of you babyboy." hyunjin whispered, sending a shiver down jeongin's spine.

and with that, hyunjin began their journey down the stairs and into his hotel room.

he tried to grab his key card from his backpocket but it was hard to balance a needy boy in his arms all the while when the boy was peppering his neck with kisses all the while he tried to do so.

"b-baby." hyunjin groaned as he successfully opened the door and they went inside as hyunjin, who was still holding onto jeongin made their way to the bedroom as he gently placed his baby down the bed.

"you're so beautiful." hyunjin stated as he stared at the younger who laid on the bed, his raven hair splayed on the bed.

jeongin stared at him as he removed his blazer and undid his tie. he then unbuttoned the buttons of his dress shirt as he climbed onto the bed and joined his baby there.

he didn't waste time placing his lips on the younger's. their lips meshed perfectly, as if it was sculpted to fit one another, meant to kiss eachother.

they weren't in a rush or was their pace quick, they took it slow as if to savor eachother.

jeongin let out a soft moan as hyunjin slowly kissed his way down his neck, his left hand caressing his cheek while the other was removing his blazer.

once the piece of clothing was gone, he removed jeongin's necktie and softly pushed him down the bed again.

jeongin looked at hyunjin and felt a blush creep it's way onto his cheeks as he stared at hyunjin's sculpted body.

the boy still had his dress shirt on but all of the buttons were undone, leaving his toned body to be seen. his wide shoulders, strong chest, his abs.

"p-pretty." jeongin squeaked as hyunjin chuckled at his antics. he ran a hand through his hair before replying,

"you're prettier."

hyunjin slowly placed his hands on jeongin's waist, slowly trailing towards the top of his shirt.

"i-is this okay baby?" he asked softly, playing with the button of jeongin's shirt.

jeongin nodded softly, hyunjin took this as a sign to continue as he began to unbutton the younger's shirt.

jeongin felt shy as hyunjin did so, hiding his face on his hands.

"hey," hyunjin said softly, "don't hide that pretty face from me baby."

"b-but..." jeongin started but hyunjin cut him off with a quick peck.

"you're beautiful." he said as he removed jeongin's shirt completely and hyunjin felt his breath hitch at the sight.

jeongin's milky white skin looked ethereal in the moonlight, an expanse of soft unblemished skin was on full display, jeongin's abs were seen and all hyunjin could think of was how perfect his baby was.

"s-stop looking." jeongin flushed, embarrassed as he hid his face again as hyunjin removed his hands from his face as he pinned them above his head.

"don't be shy with me baby, you're so so so beautiful, i can't wait to show you how beautiful you are." he said as he placed soft wet kisses on jeongin's neck before he went down and began trailing kisses all over the younger's chest, his abs and all the way up again.

jeongin moaned at the way hyunjin was peppering his body with kisses and he felt his breathing come to a stop when hyunjin stopped on his crotch.

"is this okay baby?" hyunjin asked yet again as jeongin nodded shyly again.

hyunjin shot him a soft smile as he detached his hands from jeongin's as he undid the younger's belt and slowly pulled his slacks off, leaving his baby in black small boxers.

hyunjin found the black boxers a perfect contrast to jeongin's perfect white skin.

he smirked as he saw jeongin's member already hard and standing.

"well, looks like someone is excited." he teased making jeongin whine.

he smiled at his baby before planting a kiss on the clothed member. jeongin moaned at the contact as he suddenly bucked his hips up, thankfully hyunjin had his hands placed firmly on jeongin's waist.

"shh, let me take care of my baby yeah?" hyunjin said lowly, his tone making jeongin whimper.

hyunjin dragged jeongin's boxers down with his teeth and let it fall on the floor.

jeongin felt bare, his entire body was on display for his boyfriend to see, he felt shy but that didn't matter right now.

hyunjin grasped the younger's dick as he slowly pumped on it sending jeongin in a whimpering mess.

"you like that baby?" hyunjin asked as jeongin just let out an incoherent reply, getting needier by the minute.

hyunjin loved the way he could send the younger into a mess with just his touch. he felt in control and he found how cute his baby was so shy right now.

jeongin moaned loudly when hyunjin took him in and he bucked his hips up, making hyunjin gag.

"s-sorry!" jeongin blushed in embarrassment.

hyunjin shooked it off, "don't fret baby, its okay. it happens a lot."

jeongin rose an eyebrow, "i thought you're a virgin?"

now it was hyunjin's turn to blush, "i- well, i'm not as innocent as you think i am twink."

jeongin sat up laughed at that, "oh my god you did not!"

hyunjin chuckled at him, "shush. so don't worry i think i know what i'm doing."

jeongin smiled as he kissed hyunjin's lips, a thing he had grown to like.

"i know, i trust you jinnie."

hyunjin smiled back and kissed him back, "thank you baby. now, why don't i treat my baby well hmm? lay down."

he pressed his hand on jeongin's chest and pushed him down slowly and placed his mouth back onto jeongin's length.

he placed his hands onto jeongin's waist to restrain his action as he did his work.

jeongin moaned as hyunjin's head bobbed up and down, taking him in. he ran his fingers through hyunjin's hair.

"ah~" jeongin moaned again as he felt his member reach the back of hyunjin's throat.

hyunjin looked up and smirked at him, he clicked his tongue on jeongin's slit making him shiver.

hyunjin let go of his dick with a soft pop as he grasped it again, touching jeongin yet again.

"such a needy baby i have." he whispered as he gave jeongin a soft squeeze, eliciting another sound from him.

"why don't you return the favor hmm? would you like that?" he said as jeongin nodded, a little too eagerly.

he removed hyunjin's shirt completely, revealing the expanse of tan skin. he pushed hyunjin down the bed and quickly undid his belt and removed his slacks and boxers, leaving the older bare.

he gulped as he stared at hyunjin's length that was standing hard and proud, he blushed as hyunjin looked at him amused.

"you can touch it you know baby." hyunjin teased and laughed when jeongin hit him in the chest.

"i- i know! b-but it's just so... big." jeongin stuttered making hyunjin smirk.

"i know."

jeongin whacked him in the chest again. he grasped hyunjin's thick member with his hands, slowly he gave hyunjin a few pumps before he completely took hyunjin whole.

"oh fuck." hyunjin moaned as he held the back of jeongin's head as his mouth did its thing.

jeongin hummed as he continued taking hyunjin in, sending vibrations to hyunjin's member as hyunjin groaned in pleasure.

jeongin's other hand was pumping what he couldn't put into his mouth as the other was exploring hyunjin's sculpted body, pinching and feeling the older's frame.

after a while, jeongin's lips detached from hyunjin, who whined at the loss of contact but completely shut up when they kissed yet again.

jeongin was on top of hyunjin, straddling him as hyunjin held him tight.

"h-hyung." jeongin moaned as hyunjin bit at his neck, sucking on it gently as jeongin's hands wandered shamelessly all over hyunjin's body.

"so pretty." hyunjin groaned as he began kissing all over and completely flipped them over, with him hovering over jeongin as he latched his mouth onto jeongin's neck again while the younger wrapped his legs around hyunjin's waist.

hyunjin spotted something on his desk and saw a bottle of lube and a condom.

"w-wait, where did this come from?" hyunjin asked as he and jeongin turned and saw it.

they saw a note saying,

thought you might need this!! 😩👌👌👉👌🍆🍆💦💦💦👅👅💋
- love, mom.

the both of them looked at each other and blushed.

"baby a-" hyunjin started but jeongin cut him off with a kiss and said,

"shut up and follow your mom's advice."

something inside hyunjin snap and he growled before attacking jeongin with his lips again.

maybe he would.

he grabbed the lube by the dresser and squirted a decent amount of it to his hands.

once hyunjin's fingers were coated in lube as he laid by jeongin's side as he stared at him,

"i don't see why i'm not the top." jeongin pouted and hyunjin couldn't help but snort.

"baby, no offense but you couldn't top a body pillow even if you tried."

jeongim glared at him and hyunjin laughed, "i'm sorry baby but you know its true."

he looked at jeongin again and said, "s-so this might hurt a bit. tell me if it does and we can stop if you want."

"i'll be okay hyung," jeongin smiled, feeling touched that hyunjin kept asking if he was comfortable with this. damn, they really did make some points when they said consent was hot. "i trust you."

hyunjin nodded as he slowly inserted one of his long fingers inside his baby, he watched jeongin's face contort at the uncomfortableness but didn't say anything.

he began pumping his finger inside and out of him, jeongin whining,
"hyung this feels weird."

"shh, don't worry baby, it'll be okay.. i think, like it's supposed to feel good. give it time yeah?"

after a while, hyunjin inserted a second finger and jeongin moaned in pleasure at the added finger, having used to the feeling by now.

when hyunjin added a third finger, jeongin was a moaning mess.

"f-feels good!" jeongin squeaked as hyunjin quickened his pace, curling his fingers inside of his baby, making him feel needier and louder.

"h-hyungie, i- i think i'm ready."

"are you sure baby?"

jeongin nodded and hyunjin slowly pulled his fingers out. jeongin whined at the loss of contact and hyunjin grabbed the condom from the dresser.

maybe his mom's weird behavior did come in handy at times.

"want to do the honors baby?" hyunjin asked as he handed jeongin the condom.

jeongin gulped as he stared at hyunjin's member, tall and proud, he licked his lips unconciously as he stared at it.

he nodded shyly as he took the wrapping before he slowly held onto hyunjin's dick as he placed the condom onto it.

"such a good boy." hyunjin rasped as he ran his fingers through jeongin's hair.

jeongin then laid down on the bed as hyunjin laid on top of him, he looked at the younger again and asked,

"baby are you ready?"

jeongin nodded, "i- i am."

people often talk about how it feels to stare at a beautiful scenery, taking all the beauty in and forget about everything for a while and feel time stop as you just savor the moment.

that's exactly what hyunjin felt, how he felt as he looked at how good he was making his baby feel.

the way their skin slapped against one another, the way their moans filled the room, with hyunjin whispering sweet nothings into jeongin's ear.

hyunjin took it slow, wanting to savor his baby as much as he could. his pace was just right.

this was the type of scenery he had. loving each other and enjoying one another.

"h-hyung i'm close." jeongin gasped out as hyunjin quickened his pace as he was racing to catch his climax too.

"f-fuck, i am too." hyunjin moaned and jeongin moaned louder once hyunjin hit his prostate.

"y-yes hyung, right there please." jeongin whimpered as hyunjin did so.

it didn't take long for the two to reach their climax, their gasps and pants echoed across the room, hyunjin pulled out and tossed the condom to the trash.

"h-hyung, i love you." jeongin panted and hyunjin smiled at him and felt his heart flutter at those simple four words.

"i love you too baby." hyunjin said as he kissed jeongin's head.

jeongin hummed as he placed his head onto hyunjin's strong chest, feeling the older's strong arm snake towards his waist, pulling him closer.

"so, does this mean we're no longer fake boyfriends?" hyunjin asked and jeongin giggled,

"i guess you could say we're official now."

it literally took me HOURS to write this omgomgomg it was so awkward doing so but i did it yay!!

hope this was okay 👉👈

and as i've said the next chapters would conclude the sideships: changlix, minsung, and woochan.

after that it's the epilogue and the end of this book. god it hurt to say that :(

i'll be emotional in the last chapter imma hold it in for now lol

thanks for reading!!

- ferds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.3K 31
To get out of an awkward situation, Jeongin finds a random picture of a cute boy and claims that the guy in the picture is his boyfriend. Why not? It...
648K 18.7K 73
a hwang hyunjin fanfic ( hyunjin x fem reader) 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨...
371K 21.4K 20
in which hwang hyunjin slowly takes interest in top student kim seungmin after he spills ice tea on him. [this is literally a fetus story, cringe war...
44K 1.6K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...