Say my name |Cedric Diggory x...

By Star_noodle

(Y/N) (L/N) is a half - Veela , so when she got a Hogwarts letter she wasn't exactly surprised . When she boa... More

GUIDE
Nightmare
Diagon alley
Hogwarts Express
First day of class
Flying
What!?
Quiddich
Hi,I'm Harrison,Harrison Davis.
You Son of a-!
Christmas
Holy shi-Noah!
Happy birthday Gracie!
Mindblown!
Katie's birthday!
I can't belivive you would do this Ava!
I'll beg on my knees all day!
BONUS CHAPTER
Little swan
Family trip... i guess
All abord the choo-choo train.
Hey... about your brother
Jealous, Diggory?
Hogwarts is hosting...WHAT?
Woah...really?!
I'm sorry... i really am.
The prophesy
Get in losers, we're going shopping!
Secret parties.
To choose and to decline
The Yule ball
A white christmas
The second task
Happy valentine's day, dipstick
Snake...
OWLs
The final task, the final goodbye
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!
Options
More questions + OC applications
Rewrite

End of a busy year

8K 229 292
By Star_noodle

Friday 15th July 1991
Say my name
Your POV
~•~

I woke up early in the morning and got ready. There were no lessons today since it was the last day of the year.

I walked to the bathroom, showered and got changed.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed Gracie's headband: placed it on my head then walked out confidently.

"Morningggg!" I pulled the covers off Gracie and Katie. They groaned in annoyance.

"Go awayyy !" Gracie said and then shoved her face In her pillow.

"Get up ,come on!" I dragged her into the shower and turned the cold water on.

"Ahh! What the hell (Y/N) !" She looked at my head. "Isn't that my hairband?"

"Yup." I said ,popping the "p". She attempted to snatch it off my head but I just sprayed more water on her.

"I hate you so much right now!" She mumbled and turned the water off. "Get out I'm getting ready!"

I skipped out only to find Katie still laying in bed.
"Katieee! Get upppp!" She groaned but obeyed anyway.

"Why are you such a morning person?" She moaned.

"Just get ready,we need to pack today." She walked to her trunk and got out an outfit. I walked down to the common room.

~•~

I walked into the room ,only to find Fred Weasley standing there. I had became good friends with Fred after he had saved me and Noah from the werewolf.

"Fred!" I ran up to him and he stretched his arms out to hug me.

"Hullo Cupcake!" He greeted. Cupcake was my little pet name ever since I baked Fred and George a whole tray of cupcakes to say thanks. They loved them so much that they both called me cupcake,well ,Fred called me cupcake and George called me sprinkles. Bit random to be honest.

"Where's Weasley two?"

"Weasley two?"

"Yeah ,ya know George."

He chuckled lightly "I'm the best Weasley! I told him ,I'm number one !" He sang

"Oh no no no your Weasley number eight!" I teased ,he pouted. "Nah just kidding!"

"Well George went to go prank Percy ,alone . Apparently it's a "ninja mission" and I'm too clumsy! It's absurd!" He ranted.

"Okay ,not to be rude but ,why are you here?"

"Oh right ,I just wanted to see my little cupcake one last time, cheesy right?!" He chuckled.

"Yeah more cheesy than a marshmallow!" He looked at me weirdly."I'm joking you idiot!" He looked at me embarrassed.

"Knew that !" Then he patted my head and left. Wait a minute,how did he get into our common room?

"Hey Fred,How-" he walked out before I could finish. What an idiot.

I skipped to the great hall cheerfully and plopped myself next to Cedric.
"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey queenie!" Noah and Sam said at the exact same time.

"Creepy bro!" They looked at each other menacingly.

"Stop copying me !"

"No you stop!"

"Oh my days just shut up already!" Lauren shouted quietly.

"Soz babe." Sam swung his arm around her shoulder.

"Cedric why aren't you speaking,your freeking me out ,after all, your the talkative one!" I exclaimed

"Well I'm just a bit sad really." Well that just made me sad.

"We'll send letters to each other every now and then and we can hang out!" I reasoned

" I s'pose ." He muttered.

"Aww just gimme a hug!" And I wrapped my arms around him. He tensed up but then awkwardly wrapped his arms around my waist!

"Oh come on, Ced ... we've hugged before!" He pulled away sheepishly.

"Yeah I know..."

"Whatever." I brushed it off. "Anyway, what are you guys doing in the summer?"

"I'm going to Hawaii!" Lauren said excitedly.

"Cool! I'm going camping with some old friends." Sam boasted.

"Hm fun, I'm going to France to visit my family." Noah said with a bored expression.

"I'm just hanging out with a few friends." Cedric glumly said.

"I'm gonna go visit some cousins in France too! Maybe I'll see you there Noah !" I was going to go visit Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour,my Veela relatives on my biological mothers side.

"Which city?" He asked

"They live in Paris!"

"Oh mine don't ."

"Oh well..."

We chatted loudly for the rest of breakfast and then parted our separate ways.

~•~

Time to pack!

Folded up all my clothes neatly and took down my decorations. Then I carefully placed them in my trunk.

I walk to the bathroom and took all my skincare products and shoved them at the side , I put all my school books on top and closed my trunk.

Andd Done!

I checked the time 3:45 we had to be at the station by 4:00 . I walked out to the common room and waited for Gracie and Katie.

They finally made there way down and I checked the time again. 3:50.

"Come on guys we're gonna be late!" I moaned. And we rushed to the station in time. We hustled onto the train and into a carriage near the back . Soon after Harrison joined us.

"So what are you ladies doing in the summer?" Harrison asked.

"Visiting cousins in Paris." I said simply.

"Nice! How 'bout you Gracie?"

"In America."

"Katie?"

"China, well Hong Kong to be precise . Then I'm coming back after four weeks. How about you Harrison?"

"Just going to Germany!"

"Ooo we're all going somewhere fun!" I squealed.

The cabin door opened and the trolley ladies head poked in.

"Anything from the trolley, dearies?"

We all went to the door
"Two chocolate frog please!" Harrison asked and sat back down with his sweet treat.

"Um I'll have a pack of Drooballs and exploding bonbons." I ordered and payed then sat down once again.

"Three chocolate wands please!" Gracie payed then sat next to me.

Finally Katie ordered ,
"A peppermint toad and a sugar quill please!" Then the trolley lady pushed her cart to her next destination and the door shut with a loud click click.

"I'm gonna miss you dorks." Gracie announced .

"Yeah I'll miss you guys too!" Katie said after she finished her sugar quill.

"Me three!" I chipped in.

"Oh don't Go soppy on me now!" Harrison complained!

"Just cause you don't have any friends babes !" Katie joked.

"Babes?" Gracie wiggled her eyebrows. I burst out laughing at her expression.

"Oh I was joking! You know that!" She smacked Gracie on the shoulder lightly.

I looked at Harrison and doubled over in more laughter.

He looked like he just saw Voldemort come back to life , fart , then die again!

"Oh loosen up Harrison!" You two have been dating for MONTHS!"

"Oh shut up nerd!"

I stuck out my tongue at him childishly.

Before I knew it I ,the train arrived at King's Cross station.

We hugged and said our goodbyes then parted ways.

I spotted my loving mum and dad and ran to them and attacked them with hugs.

Time to go home

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count:1162
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!
I'm so so so sorry guys for not updating quickly!
From now on the updates will be quite slow. I am aiming for roughly updating once every one or two weeks!
Again, so so sorry!

But on the happier note. Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!

I'm so so grateful, I love you guys!

Signing off ~Star 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 17.6K 98
000. ▎ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.* ╰┈➤ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Amora Delacour departs from France with her school to partake in a tournament tha...
977K 25.1K 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts. But at the same time she was extremely anxious. This year was the year she wa...
93.9K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
83.5K 1.6K 25
Ariana Bloom is starting her last year at Hogwarts. She is friends with Laurie and Alice, who just happen to be a couple, and Ariana is the third whe...