Woah...really?!

Thursday 2nd September 1995
Say my name
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

I awoke bright and early for lessons and woke up Gracie since Katie was already up.

"Come on! Wake your lazy butt up!" I yanked her duvets off her and she groaned in annoyance.

"Every morning! I swear to god."

"Just wake up."

Everyone got changed into their robes and went down to breakfast.

I sat down at the Hufflepuff table, next to Lauren and took a piece of toast to eat.

"What lessons do we have together?" Katie asked eventually. We compared our time tables and found out we had every lesson together apart from she was taking muggle studies and I was taking astronomy.

"Nice!" I commented.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Gracie.

"Can I talk to you later?" She whispered in my ear. I gave her a thumbs up and then Dumbledore's speech followed closely.

"I hope we are all well rested and awake because we must give a very warm welcome to the students who will be joining us for the rest of the year!" All the students cheered and got very excited. "Ah that's the spirit!" Hagrid had came and whispered something in his ear.

"Ah right on time! Now let us give a warm welcome to the Students of Beauxbatons!" The hall doors burst open and boys and girls in silky, blue robes and dresses pranced into the room elegantly.

Let's just say all the boys has created a puddle of drool at the girls of Beauxbatons.

I saw Fleur near the front of the line and we gave each other a quick wave.

The fleet of students danced their ways to the front where they would stand and wait.

"And now, may we present the Proud sons of Durmstrang School!" A large group of boys had marched into the room confidently, walking in a pattern and they had a impressive routine of flips and tricks.

And let's just say no girls in their right mind would have ANY complaints, especially me. :)

At the head of the march was Victor Krum!

Yes, Victor Krum of the Bulgarian Quidditch team! In my mind I silently died of fangirling but that was NOTHING compared to Hailey. She looked like she was about to scream at him, and she did not disappoint.

"HAVE MY KIDS!" She screamed at him.

Everyone just sat their in shock. I was dying inside. Katie actually snorted. Gracie was just cackling at this point.

The Bulgarians made their way to the front and then Dumbledore carried on with his welcome speech.

"Welcome, welcome. These boys and girls will be joining us this year and please let them feel comfortable and right at home. " Dumbledore gave a smile and the foreign students chose where to sit.

The Beauxbatons students sat at the Ravenclaw table and the Durmstrang boys sat at the Slytherin table. One of the boys looked at me so I just gave a wink and blew a kiss.

Fleur departed from the rest of her school and sat next to me.

"Alright, let the students eat now!" Dumbledore encouraged.

"So good to see you!" Fleur Hugged me.

"Good to see you too! Everyone this is my cousin, Fleur." I introduced.