What!?

Monday 2nd September 1990
Say my name
Your POV
~•~

I followed Professor Sprout into her office , she gestured for me to sit while she sat down herself, I obeyed ;not wanting to get in anymore trouble.

"Have you ever considered trying out for the quidditch team,Miss (L/N) ?" She asked kindly. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I must of heard her wrong !

"Pardon?"

"Have you considered trying out for the Hufflepuff quidditch team?" She repeated

"Uh yeah I have but not this early in school." First years never had a chance!

"Shame That is , you have a real talent as a chaser." She sighed

"Do you think I could make it ?"

"Possibly,Possibility. The tryouts are on Saturday."She reassured me " Off you pop then , don't want you to be so tired in the morning. Consider it ." She indicated for me to leave. I stood and walked back to the common rooms and noticed a bunch of people standing in front of the door.

"What's going on?" I asked to a person in my year called Tom .

"Everyone's forgotten the rhythm!" Tom exclaimed. I sighed.

"Move everyone." I pushed my way the the front and knocked the rhythm. The door easily opened. I walked in and Cedric and Noah rushed up to me .

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Noah asked , concern lacing in his voice.

"Yep I'm fine guys ,don't panic." I chuckled

"So... Your not in trouble?" Cedric asked unconvinced

"Yeah , Professor Sprout recommend that I try out for the team actually."

"Are you gonna ? Cause we'll defeat anyone who we play against!" Cedric said eagerly.

I thought about it for a moment "Well good night guys I'm going to bed." I waved and made my way to my room.

I walked up the stairs until I reached my room only to find Gracie staring at me with her arms crossed.

"Erm Hi?" I said confused.

"Where were you ! We were worried sick!" Gracie shouted while Katie and Hailey nodded in agreement

"Sorry I was out flying with the boys ." I said sheepishly

"With who?" Gracie demanded

"Noah and Cedric...."

"Did you get caught?" Katie spoke up

"Yeah but Professor Sprout was super chill about it and asked if I wanted to tryout for the house team."

"Really!" Gracie's eyebrows shot up "She never recommends people unless they're really good ."

"Should I try out ?"

"Yes!" They screamed in unison

"Is anyone else gonna tryout ?"