Quiddich

Saturday 7th September 1990
Say my name
Your POV
~•~

The week quickly flew past and I was very proud that I was able to levitate something first in the class and I was really excited for quidditch tryouts and was prepared for it. Well I thought I was.

My fingers were crossed as I walked to the pitch after I got changed into a fitting yellow shirt with a small badger on it and tight black leggings. Hufflepuff pride much? I giggled to myself.

There were mock wolf whistles as I made my way toward the group that were trying out.

"Ooh a little firstie!"a fourth year mocked.

"Yeah . A firstie. But I can kick your arse to next week." I snapped

"Oh so sweet . So cute she's acting all tough." He joked to his friends ,his eyelashes were fluttering as he blinked profusely, in a mocking manor.I decided to me with him a bit.

"Alright cutie." I pretended to check him out. He smirked. I put my hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. I remained in that position and kicked him where the sun don't shine. Hard ,hope he doesn't want kids. He grunted in pain and I slapped him in the face and pretended to back off . He looked relieved before I punched him in the jaw.

"Yeah I'm so sweet aren't I ?"

"Alright that's enough." The captain said sternly . "Those trying for seeker go to the left," a fair sized group went over"People trying for beater go to the right" the group halved" and chasers , stay with me."

"Line up we're splitting you into a few teams teams and we're playing a game. I'll be the other keeper , Noah is the other teams keeper." I was placed on Ethan's team with Cedric too.

We got into positions and the quaffle was thrown in the air and the buldgers and snitch were let out .

I dashed for the quaffle and I got it , then sped towards the opposing hoops . I threw it into the right hoop and scored. I grinned and the other team was in position.

Overall I scored five times before taking a buldger to the head before my teams beater could react.I blacked out.

Cedric's PoV
~•~

I was worried sick for (Y/N) . As soon as we were let go from practice , I sprinted to the hospital wing. I didn't care that I smelt like sweat. I didn't care that I had caught the snitch.I just had to make sure she was okay.

I ran to her bed . She was out cold and had a bandage on her head and on her ribs . She fell pretty far and I held her hand . She was freezing .

It wasn't too soon that many people started visiting her and she woke up .

"Ugh Cedric ,you reek!"

"(Y/N) your okay!" I yelled as she winced in pain as she sat up and she clutched her side. I put my hand on her rib cage softly and she beamed at me in gratefulness. Her friends were smirking and so were mine apart from Noah ,who just scowled and looked away. Strange.

Soon people eventually left and as Ethan was leaving he turned and said to (Y/N) ,
"You throw a good punch ,remind me to not get on your bad side . Oh and your on the team ." He smiled and winked at her . I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach and a sudden anger rush through me. That was odd ."Oh and Cedric, your staying on the team as well." We beamed at each other and chatted until visiting hours were over.