Get in losers, we're going shopping!

Saturday 14th November 1994
Say my name
(Y/N)'s pov
~•~

Everyone was called into the main hall for an 'exciting' announcement, may I add at the nice time of 6:00am.

On a Saturday!

How exciting can school be?

We all sat down and almost fell asleep.

"Hello students!" Dumbledore bellowed cheerfully. I got startled awake. "As you know, there's an exciting announcement!" He waited for cheers but none came.

What a mood.

He coughed. "Well, the news is that Hogwarts is celebrating Christmas Eve by hosting the Yule ball!" This time the hall erupted in cheers, including Gracie who was barely awake.

"You can go with a plus one but the ball is only open to 4th years and above. Well unless someone from older years ask you of course. The girls will require a dress and the boys dress robes. " There were disappointed faces from many girls but few boys.

Someone is definitely gonna try and sneak in.

"Well lets get you all fed and you can go off and do what you like." He clapped his hands and a feast appeared. We all dug in and talked about the ball.

"So who are you planning on taking Gracie?" I wiggles my eyebrows at her and she flicked me on the head.

"Oi!"

"You deserve it, I think I'm just gonna go with a friend."

"Fair enough. And Katie I assume you're going with Harrison."

"I still like to be asked!" She snapped. It's someone's time of the month. "And before you say anything, no (Y/N) I'm not on my period!"

How the...

I put my hands up in surrender.

"But of course if someone asks me before him, I would reject them." She just shrugged.

"Aww how loyal!" I teased her.

"Oh shush!" She blushed.

A tall figure came behind Katie and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Oh Harrison! Hey!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Katie, would you do me the honour of going to the Yule ball with me?" He asked formally but cracked into a smile.

"Hmm, I think not!" She joked. "I would not do any honour but I will, unwillingly, go with you." She joked and kissed him.

"Oi it's No nut November!" I chucked a piece of bread at them.

"NO NUT NOVEMBER! NO NUT FOREVERRRRRR!" Sam bellowed from the other end of the Hufflepuff table.

Everyone in the hall burst into unending laughter. Katie and Harrison blushed like a tomato.

"I bet you already failed!" Someone shouted. Fred.

"I-I'm gonna go!" Harrison said and hurried back to the Ravenclaw table.

I'm not sorry.

(And that kids is how no nut November came to Hogwarts!)

(Not really btw)

(I bet you that Sirius did that already.)

(I'll just leave.ROLL CREDITS:
(Y/N)- your mum
Gracie-your dad)